Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSquishySquid
Stranger
Re: coolest hallucination you have EVER experienced? [Re: Krishna]
    #2433861 - 03/15/04 03:54 AM (20 years, 18 days ago)

It's always about circles, isn't it? It is with me, anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemr crisper

Re: coolest hallucination you have EVER experienced? [Re: musicisgood]
    #2433900 - 03/15/04 05:00 AM (20 years, 18 days ago)

reality started to split and bleed. the tears became great gashes and lashings of red blood started pouring in.
the floor fell apart and i fell thru blood and gore.
then things really got outta hand.
5g cubes, rue extract.

Offlinebeam
Re: coolest hallucination you have EVER experienced? [Re: mr crisper]
    #2433919 - 03/15/04 05:26 AM (20 years, 18 days ago)

I was on the first P. Subs of the season for 2003, man were they blue. I had about 6 medium sized mushrooms.

coolest hullucination for me was watching my fan dance around on the roof, changing colours and patterns of the blades while apearing to change personalities slightly every time.

But this season, oh boy i'm gonna go hard, its been almost 6 months.

Quote:

by djsoy
also watching stars dance around the sky like fireflies. fucking coolest visuals i've ever had

i saw that one night on shrooms, stars shooting about in the sky, like it would move one direction, stop then another direction stop and so on, they were moving a lot.

Edited by beam (03/15/04 05:29 AM)

Offlinepsikooz
Stranger
Loc: Los Angeles
    #2434365 - 03/15/04 10:09 AM (20 years, 18 days ago)

Last time i ate some mushies i was trying to describe to myself what how the visuals manifested thereselfs. It was like 3 am, the moon was out and the sky was clear. I remember saying to myself "The connection between light and matter becomes clear" I think you guys know what i mean. Its really hard to say what exactly the visuals are a result of, there is some process, some simple reason why they are what they are, but the description is one that we cannot describe with our current vocabulary. next time i trip im going come up with some words that describe the visuals. One thing definatley is that objects seem to come alive and flow. I have the poster of grateful deads aoxomoxoa, it was flowin and dancing, plus it looked alot different than it normaly does. Im trying to come up with a name for this effect.

Offlineseattletrip
SeattleTripper
Loc: Pacific Northwest
    #2436684 - 03/15/04 08:11 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

i had eaten seven grams of P. Azurescens and it was about two in the morning. C was in the living room bugging so i wanted to get away from him: no matter what substance i do i get terrible vibes from him.
So neways i was walking to the bathroom which is down a narrow hall with a mirrored end and as i approached the dark narrow hall could already see it bending and even kind of stretching or something. As I walked into it right away i lost balance and slowly creeped lower until i was on my knees and the whole hall just turned funhouse on me. The T.V. was playing something loud and obnoxious which further disabled my thoughts so i was struggling to figure out what I was doing as the whole hall just twisted like a corckscrew kind of bu tnot quite that dramatic. All I can really remember well was watching myself in the mirror but not as a current present self but like as live footage and I had sympathetic thoughts as bizarre as "what would his mother say?" After this the reflection sort of did a little scatter box thing and almost suddenly i had the bathroom light on and was standing up ready for another adventure.
This was my second trip ever.

Offlinellama
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: none of this is real
Re: coolest hallucination you have EVER experienced? [Re: SquishySquid]
    #2456576 - 03/21/04 05:17 AM (20 years, 12 days ago)

Yeah Salvia trip is like that, that is to say that she pushes (or is it pulls) you into an different REALITY whether it be bliss or terror it IS real :crazy2:

Offlinetragicrushmooms
strange

#2457588 - 03/21/04 02:52 PM (20 years, 12 days ago)

I like this thread...

once had 360 degree vision, seemed to be seeing more or less what was actually there. (quite a cocktail of stuff that night)

candyflip+ controlled whole dancefloors movements through series of strings linked to my fingers.

On cid lying in a field near sunrise the kestrels swooping down on mice became pterodactyls.

On salvia I 'realised' my life has been an illusion and could sort of access all my lifes memories separately through a series of hexagons gradually sweeping from right to left.

On truffles (about 25g), lost all identity and became a point of light with all the universe flowing into me supplying my senses.

Offlineguri
Master of theimprobablitydrive

Loc: PNWish.
Re: coolest hallucination you have EVER experienced? [Re: tragicrushmooms]
    #2459127 - 03/21/04 11:39 PM (20 years, 11 days ago)

i once saw the moon revealing secrets of the universe when i was on shrooms, but i should clarify that i couldnt really hear what it was saying but it was more of a feeling that what it was saying was the secrets.

--------------------
"If you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, then go home and burn all your records, all your tapes, and all your CDs because every one of those artists who have made brilliant music and enhanced your lives? The Beatles were so fucking high, they let Ringo sing a few songs." --Bill Hicks

Offlinemickywilliams2
journeyman
Re: coolest hallucination you have EVER experienced? [Re: seattletrip]
    #2459451 - 03/22/04 03:19 AM (20 years, 11 days ago)

Yall ever have one that you never find out if it was real or not?
One time I saw 2 nude fat people off in the distance swimming and sitting around a pool. Their house was so far away its a wonder I even saw them.
I pointed them out to my friends and they saw them to but we still talk about whether or not that fat couple really existed.

=======Kinda on topic==========
When looking in the mirror while trippin I often see myself as a primitive caveman or animal. This coupled with the feeling of disinterest in things leading me to focus only on comfortable survival.
I see my male features as brute ferocious powerful and unafraid but females look wondrous beautiful kinda indescribable in their beauty, more than just attractive. Its like even though guys and girls are the same animal we are so different in our own eyes. Each being spiritual creatures but opposite.
What they see in us, Ill never know.

==========OFF TOPIC============
One time we were sittin in my room when one of my friends pointed to the window and said "theres something goin on with that window" we all looked at it and agreed. BAM, a hand hits the window and streaks down. We all freaked out and started grabbing bats and knives. I crept to the window and opened it fast with my head turned away. I peaked over the window seal to see another one of my friends from down the road. We all cracked up laughing, tellin him how we were trippin our asses off and how he scared the shit out of us. It was like 3:00 in the morning and he said that he needed 2 eggs because he and a friend were making a cake.
This strange occurrence added a very creepy feel to our trip for the rest of the night.

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
    #2459464 - 03/22/04 03:40 AM (20 years, 11 days ago)

So my friend's (what we believe to be) ODing off HBWR.. took 35 potent seeds for his first trip. Projectile vomiting, blue lips, etc. We strip him of drugs and stash them, and I tell my other tripping friend to follow me and ODing kid back to his house in our cars.

Friend #2 gets in the car and can't even turn it on he's tripping so hard. I pulled a K turn down the street to turn around and (apparently) yell "FUCK IT" and tell him to get in. ODing friend #1 is moaning and groaning and holding his stomach, talking in tongues.

I'm driving and it's like one of those space-rides at Disney World. It was like being in one of those Sonic the Hedgehog tubes and I was going Warp 5 (I was going 35 in a 40). So a bunch of visuals and stoplights with 3 flashing reds on them relying on friend #2 in the back to tell me whether to go or not. I was on such a high dose my eyes looked black, if I got pulled over, I would've gotten fucked. Thank god we left the drugs at home.

So I drop ODing friend and friend #2 off to take care of him and say he took something at a party and just started acting funny (sirens in the background bug me the fuck out because it looked like we were breaking in trying to figure out his lock). I jump back in my car to cleanup all his puke from my carpet, a broken toilet dispenser, vomit all over the toilet etc.. etc..

I'm listening to some music at a red light. It's taking a little long. Hmmm.. this is a really long red light. Why's it taking so long when there's no traffic? (White car passes.) Oh, shit, that must be a cop.. Wow its taking really long.. Oh no.. what if it changed green and I'm just hallucinating? Should I go? NO! Don't go. That's when you get sideswiped.

Suddenly, a little door opened in reality by a white gloved hand. It turned out to be the Hamburger Helper man. He nodded at me, winked, and the light turned green as he slammed the door shut.

InvisibleNariusFractal
Sat Chit Ananda
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: coolest hallucination you have EVER experienced? [Re: SquishySquid]
    #2459808 - 03/22/04 10:04 AM (20 years, 11 days ago)

Yes I can relate, I know exactly what you mean when you say you felt as if there was a time distortion and everything you did, the sensation of that action would remain active.  Really really insane.  Usually everything remains but takes on a fractal pattern of human flesh - fingers, faces, bodies.

I often feel members of my family, or other presences.  It is similar to the feeling in some dreams where you don't see someone's face, just a body, but you know it is them. 

Salvia is definitely ego shattering.  It completely takes away this sober reality and makes you feel as if you are never going back, or that the sober reality was just a dream and this insane hellish dimension that you are currently feeling after you smoke salvia is the real deal. 
:gd_icon:

--------------------
You are the microcosm of the macrocosm.

Offlinemockeylock
head
 User Gallery

Re: coolest hallucination you have EVER experienced? [Re: psikooz]
    #2461084 - 03/22/04 05:02 PM (20 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

psikooz said:
Its really hard to say what exactly the visuals are a result of, there is some process, some simple reason why they are what they are, but the description is one that we cannot describe with our current vocabulary. next time i trip im going come up with some words that describe the visuals.

One night I was at a bad ass concert-moe.- and I was dosing off about 4 or 5 hits of acid.  While I was watching the music, the way the sound stretched this way and that, the moving colors, and just general psychedelic intensity of the band, the word "splastic" popped into my head.  It was a combination of spastic and plasma.  Ever since then the word just seems to fit tripping for me.  Splastic! :yesnod:

Offlinetelamahooka
journeyman

#2461538 - 03/22/04 07:53 PM (20 years, 10 days ago)

first shroom trip 3.5g, walls of my room started to bleed a hell of a lot and move further from me then closer, massive tracers. third shroom trip 3.5 to 4g around there, clouds were shooting across the sky at an extremely rapid rate while the hillside i was looking at turned to lava and melted for about an hour. :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

--------------------
"He who makes a beast of himself relieves the pain of being a man"-doctor johnson

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: coolest hallucination you have EVER experienced? [Re: telamahooka]
    #2461738 - 03/22/04 08:49 PM (20 years, 10 days ago)

on my last trip
3.5 grams
my freind had this big grin on his face
and i watched as his mouth and teeth stretched around his chhk and tempal until one haly of his face was a big open mouth grin
it was funny :laugh:

--------------------

OfflineSuperLazy
As lazy as theycome

#2461837 - 03/22/04 09:16 PM (20 years, 10 days ago)

Too much MDMA led to some pretty crazy closed-eyes stuff. Even though it wasn't right in front of me it was like freakishly real-life quality and it felt real, sorry if that's confusing don't know how to explain it but it was just like I could see everyone seated in the room w/ me do things let get up and move, drink, give massages whatever but my eyes were closed. pretty crazy.

--------------------
" Don't ration your compassion " - unknown

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: coolest hallucination you have EVER experienced? [Re: SuperLazy]
    #2461999 - 03/22/04 10:01 PM (20 years, 10 days ago)

dxm, completely nothingness, no self, followed by becoming a voice in my head, being "underneath" reality inside of some sort of hyper computer, followed by traveling around what appeared to be some sort of super dimensional representation of life. like i would be traveling through fields of energy and just be somewhere near my bed where i was lying, only to again move forward into an energy field and show up somewhere else.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

OfflineDestruKtiKon
Embrace theChaos!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here
Re: coolest hallucination you have EVER experienced? [Re: truekimbo2]
    #2462446 - 03/23/04 12:04 AM (20 years, 10 days ago)

On acid, the blotters in my avatar, I was stuck in a black and white swirling vortex of music and infinity for three hours. It was pretty intense to say the least, also the best trip of my life :thumbup:

--------------------
Light & Music

Offlinetragicrushmooms
strange

#2463628 - 03/23/04 11:55 AM (20 years, 10 days ago)

one time years ago got in after drinking too much alcohol and thought it a good time time (I know...) to smoke a little N?d*t. Remember lying on the carpet discussing with a huge looming square stamp like creature if it had worked and deciding it hadn't. (had much more visual/intense ones but this is prob the funniest)

Edited by tragicrushmooms (04/13/04 07:08 PM)

OfflineShroomyTunes
psychedeliac

Loc: Ontario
Re: coolest hallucination you have EVER experienced? [Re: tragicrushmooms]
    #2890739 - 07/14/04 04:52 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

coolest...fuck thats such a hard question i see the greatest things all of the time....but after seeing the avatar in the previous post i had a scaryass deja-vu...i had a bad trip once and everyones face looked like that. very scary. (only bad trip i've ever had though, and in retrospect it was amazing..guess i was just really scared at the time because my parents were home)

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #2890875 - 07/14/04 05:42 PM (19 years, 8 months ago)

I saw my carpet turn into an amazing pattern of inter-locking psychedelic spiders!

It was clear as day too!

The spiders were all different colours and the colours were changing.  Somehow they all perfectly fitted together, covering my floor!

This was on  a handful of British liberty caps from wales!

:mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom