Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleMiddlemanM

Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: SirShroomsAlott]
    #25385963 - 08/13/18 03:19 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

SirShroomsAlott said:
BTC/ETH/XLM if I wanted to feel safe.

BTC/ADA/XLM if I wanted to take a little more risk yet still feel pretty safe.

If we're talking only 2 years and are limiting it to just three anyway. I think there's quite a few that have a lot of potential and will do well, the vast majority of this market is still mostly shitcoins, though.

So ETH is relatively safe? I read it is still falling because it's only good for trading alts? If BTC ETF is approved ETH will bounce, right?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: CA Flag
Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: Middleman]
    #25386610 - 08/13/18 08:45 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

If the ETF is approved then everything will bounce at least a little in the short term.

InvisibleMiddlemanM

Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #25386923 - 08/14/18 01:04 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Why is BTC holding but ETH is still falling like a rock? Should I go all in on ETH when it turns green?

InvisibleSirShroomsAlott
Howdy
I'm a teapot

Loc: United States Flag
Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: Middleman]
    #25387529 - 08/14/18 10:35 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

BTC is king and for lack of a better word it's considered as kind of "safe haven" since unlike altcoins,the amount of BTC you own will stay the same. The value of your BTC might go down but youll still own the same amount of bitcoin.

ETH has fallen hard (really hard lol) but its had well known problems for a while now especially with scaling in particular but they've been working on it and whenever they implement the updates/upgrades that will address those problems I personally think itll really shine.

I just traded a decent chunk of XLM into ETH because the XLM/ETH pairing on binance has been going up quite a lot lately. I traded into it for long term holdings though, not because I think itll rebound anytime soon because i honestly have no clue when it will go back up. Just gonna throw it in my ledger nano and forget about it for a while.

InvisibleMiddlemanM

Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: SirShroomsAlott]
    #25388006 - 08/14/18 02:37 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Is it true that the Nano is harder to use than the Trezor?

If ICO cash-outs are the only reason, ETH will definitely recover. Isn't microsoft involved with ETH? I saw a pic of the founder and he looks like a Shroomery member. :lol:

InvisibleSirShroomsAlott
Howdy
I'm a teapot

#25388198 - 08/14/18 04:07 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

I've never used a trezor so I cant compare but for me the nano was really simple to learn and easy to use.

Only thing that I found a little confusing at first was that I didnt know how to view the wallets I downloaded, realized after that I needed to do more than just download it and had to open the specific wallet I wanted to view on the actual device in order to get them to open up on the chrome app :lol:

aside from that it's pretty straight forward and simple IMO.

But yeah the creator of ETH is a legend lol he wears whatever the fuck he wants regardless of the event, can only hope hes a secret shroomery member since he looks like he would be right at home here :awesomenod:. And idk to what extent they're all involved but quite a few big names are involved with ETH including Microsoft https://entethalliance.org/

if you scroll to the bottom of that link it shows some of the big names but theres over 500 companies/corporations that joined

InvisibleMiddlemanM

#25388243 - 08/14/18 04:23 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks for that, guess I'll get a nano.

InvisibleSirShroomsAlott
Howdy
I'm a teapot

#25388443 - 08/14/18 05:53 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Fortunately I pulled out all the money I put Into the market back in January with a little profit (in hindsight I wish I took out most). I've been playing with all the remaining profit since and barely put new money in and OF COURSE when I decided to put a pretty penny back in during the recent uptrend we had it ended up dumping hard and quick shortly after :lol:

I still have more money I want to put in but I'm waiting to see where it bottoms out too instead of trying to catch falling knives on the way down. I've been extremely lucky/fortunate with trading even though I'm not experienced with technical analysis or any of that,  so far my gut has been on point and I've been steadily increasing the amount of coins I'm holding and have substantially increased the amount of XLM I have without putting new money in, got even luckier that XLM turned into a pretty hot crypto as of late.

Until it bottoms out (again :bored:) I'm just going to keep trying to play the same game until I do put another pretty penny back in.

InvisibleMiddlemanM

#25388574 - 08/14/18 06:58 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

It's been fun reading about your exploits, I'm surprised more people aren't posting in this thread.

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
    #25393104 - 08/16/18 06:33 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

I just took a peak at coinbase, I saw they now have ethereum classic.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

InvisibleSirShroomsAlott
Howdy
I'm a teapot

Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: HamHead]
    #25396685 - 08/18/18 03:42 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Have a fairly decent amount of the ternio coin......which would be really fucking nice if it the volume of it was practically nonexistent......cant even sell the shitquickly without selling it for way less then what it's currently listed at.

Edit: 600 of them actually sold lol only a few tens of thousands to go. it's a shame its going to go down before I can sell it since it was up almost 40% today and at least
double what it was when I bought it. I love and hate shit coins.

InvisibleLophosaurus
suruasohpol
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: CA Flag
    #25396702 - 08/18/18 03:55 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Right now I'm 90% into ADA.

InvisibleSirShroomsAlott
Howdy
I'm a teapot

Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: Lophosaurus]
    #25396722 - 08/18/18 04:07 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

that's me for the past few months or so but with XLM instead of ADA, though I have started to pocket some ADA as well recently

Only reason I bought ternio is because they're built on XLM and have an XLM pairing on their SDEX. Just wanted to increase how many xlm I have which so far Id be able to get back over double the amount I spent.....at least if someone would fucking buy it anyway lol

On their website they claim they filed an application to get listed on binance, I can only hope that happens

InvisibleSirShroomsAlott
Howdy
I'm a teapot

#25396745 - 08/18/18 04:21 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

because I'm half dead today and dont feel like trying to find out. does anyone know if anyone can make an account on BitForex?

it's a Chinese/asian market of some kind I think and besides the SDEX it's currently the only other exchange its listed on and it keeps going up for some reason so I want to gtfo of it before that changes lol or at least sell enough so that I get back what I spent and then I'll just keep the rest of them and see if I get lucky. down the road

InvisibleTulipslave
Homo sapiens sapiens, lol

#25397273 - 08/18/18 08:37 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

SirShroomsAlott said:
that's me for the past few months or so but with XLM instead of ADA, though I have started to pocket some ADA as well recently

Only reason I bought ternio is because they're built on XLM and have an XLM pairing on their SDEX. Just wanted to increase how many xlm I have which so far Id be able to get back over double the amount I spent.....at least if someone would fucking buy it anyway lol

On their website they claim they filed an application to get listed on binance, I can only hope that happens

i'll sell you a million scamcoins for $1000.  despite the name, it's definitely not a scam or scheme.

:smirk:

edit:  but don't buy any schemecoin, it's definitely a scam.

Edited by Tulipslave (08/18/18 08:38 PM)

InvisibleNothingsChanged
Striving for Excellence
Male User Gallery

Loc: North/Western WA Flag
Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: Tulipslave]
    #25397561 - 08/19/18 12:37 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

:popcorn:
I appreciate all the input. I wish i could share some insight. no worries, not holding out just have none.

I did buy into the ethclassic but sold right away for unknown reasons on an impulse.

--------------------

InvisibleMiddlemanM

Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: NothingsChanged]
    #25402150 - 08/21/18 02:00 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

InvisibleTulipslave
Homo sapiens sapiens, lol

#25402287 - 08/21/18 06:27 AM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds like helicopter "money" or QE

InvisibleMiddlemanM

#25403240 - 08/21/18 03:43 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Shit, IDK about buying in now, everything says sideways/down till november?

Offlineparadoxlost
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #25403474 - 08/21/18 05:14 PM (5 years, 7 months ago)

Whats significant about november

--------------------
[quote]koods said:
Asante, I don’t think we should have any sympathy and should celebrate the deaths of antivax/antimask activists. They are responsible for far more American deaths than al Qaeda ever was. Every time one of them dies ther movement of death is weakened.ut[/quote]

[quote]koods said:
Chasing variants with vaccines is a dumb idea[/quote]

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | Next > | Last >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom