Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]
OfflineCinnamon
Stranger

Loc: Nelson Flag
Re: Le Pen just lost [Re: Tipote] * 1
    #24323588 - 05/16/17 08:12 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Tipote said:
Quote:

Cinnamon said:
Being of British birth it's somewhat obligatory to rag on the French.

I have a lot of respect for the French, for sure.
at one point I was inches from going to the Legion, I don't think the French get nearly the credit they do deserve as you said.

I met an American who vehemently hated the French and I couldn't work out what his deal was, just in his mind they were all cowards and were the reason the U.S had to intervene in WWII.
somehow connected himself to a conflict he had no part in and felt it was his duty to express to everyone how much he hates them.
people are fucking strange.

True what you say about the British. Growing up French and English, it was just a continuous joke about the French being cheese eating surrender monkeys. Most people don't really mean anything serious behind it, its more of a tradition haha.

My dad, who has lived in the US for 20 years and who is a citizen, has been approached by neighbours who say..
" you are a US citizen, right? ..... Good because the French are traitors aren't they" LOL :wtf:
My japanese stepmum also gets "so what do you think about Pearl Harbour"

I wonder whether the norm of ripping the french has come from the british and/or whether this attitude comes from a lack of historical understanding that France was actually a huge US ally. I know a lot of attitudes changed when France didn't want to go into Iraq with the rest of them. Thats when people were saying "freedom fries" instead of french fries and calling the French cowards for not blindly supporting a US invasion.

My brother was in the Legion, they are hardcore.

Never forget the National Front welcomed the Nazis, snitched on the resistance and ultimately betrayed their nation. The resistance were some of the bravest (and funniest) people on Earth.

You ever catch an American ragging on the French, remind the American who trained them in WWI.
:smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCyrus19
Represents Enlil's Hope

Re: Le Pen just lost [Re: Cinnamon] * 1
    #24323603 - 05/16/17 08:15 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Cinnamon said:
Quote:

Tipote said:
Quote:

Cinnamon said:
Being of British birth it's somewhat obligatory to rag on the French.

I have a lot of respect for the French, for sure.
at one point I was inches from going to the Legion, I don't think the French get nearly the credit they do deserve as you said.

I met an American who vehemently hated the French and I couldn't work out what his deal was, just in his mind they were all cowards and were the reason the U.S had to intervene in WWII.
somehow connected himself to a conflict he had no part in and felt it was his duty to express to everyone how much he hates them.
people are fucking strange.

True what you say about the British. Growing up French and English, it was just a continuous joke about the French being cheese eating surrender monkeys. Most people don't really mean anything serious behind it, its more of a tradition haha.

My dad, who has lived in the US for 20 years and who is a citizen, has been approached by neighbours who say..
" you are a US citizen, right? ..... Good because the French are traitors aren't they" LOL :wtf:
My japanese stepmum also gets "so what do you think about Pearl Harbour"

I wonder whether the norm of ripping the french has come from the british and/or whether this attitude comes from a lack of historical understanding that France was actually a huge US ally. I know a lot of attitudes changed when France didn't want to go into Iraq with the rest of them. Thats when people were saying "freedom fries" instead of french fries and calling the French cowards for not blindly supporting a US invasion.

My brother was in the Legion, they are hardcore.

Never forget the National Front welcomed the Nazis, snitched on the resistance and ultimately betrayed their nation. The resistance were some of the bravest (and funniest) people on Earth.

You ever catch an American ragging on the French, remind the American who trained them in WWI.
:smile:

Without France the United States would not be a country

OnlineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Le Pen just lost [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #24353011 - 05/27/17 12:48 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Quote:

Bigbadwooof said:
Quote:

Tipote said:
i heard a good point in the latest Intercepted podcast:

The establishment has an incentive in the rise of the far right because the knee-jerk reaction in opposition to fascists allows the establishment to push their candidate into office with a lower standard of scrutiny.

America voted for Fascism when we elected a plutocrat to hold the highest office.

Which time?

This time more than any other. Donald Trump literally only won because he is a filthy rich businessman. He had no other 'redeeming' quality. He is the personification of every disdainful attribute a human being can have. He's arrogant, stupid, childish, greedy, selfish, wants to fuck his own daughter, racist, misogynist. He's a liar, a cheat, and he's never worked a day in his life. He's a draft dodging, classless, clueless, petty, self absorbed, fat ass glutton, with no regard for anything or anyone other than himself. He had access to the finest education in the world, and his mastery of the English language rivals that of a 10 year old, if that. The word 'integrity' was most surely never defined plainly enough for him. I have never despised another man in my life like I do Donald Trump, and I assure you one hundred and fifty percent that it has absolutely NOTHING to do with partisanship.

Donald Trump is a cunt.

A cheese thieving rat would be better company than that bloated piece of human trash.

Oh wait... He doesn't drink. That's the one. Then again, I know meth slamming junkies I'd entrust my life to sooner than that steaming pile of horse shit. Their hair is more finely kempt than his also.

Edited by Bigbadwooof (06/07/17 03:50 AM)

Offlinehostileuniverse
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Le Pen just lost [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #24354469 - 05/27/17 04:09 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Donald Trump is a cunt.

In progressive circles, this is considered excellent political analiysis

--------------------
http://www.countdowntotrump.com

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Le Pen just lost [Re: hostileuniverse] * 4
    #24354523 - 05/27/17 04:34 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

You are literally the least analytical poster on this sub.

And its not even close.

--------------------

OnlineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Le Pen just lost [Re: hostileuniverse]
    #24354994 - 05/27/17 08:20 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

hostileuniverse said:
Quote:

Donald Trump is a cunt.

Actually, there wasn't any 'political analysis' in my post whatsoever, and I never claimed there was. The only thing being 'analyzed' was Trump's character as a hooman.

In fact, I even stated
Quote:

I have never despised another man in my life like I do Donald Trump, and I assure you one hundred and fifty percent that it has absolutely NOTHING to do with partisanship.

Clearly asserting that my vitriolic disgust at the mere mention of this sorry fucking excuse for a 'man's name is unrelated to his politics, which it is, and always has been, as his politics have changed drastically over the years... Shit, they've changed drastically over the past few weeks.

Nice to see that even you, a 'true believer', can't argue with my dead nuts accurate characterization of your crybaby cunt-in-chief.

--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell
Every one of you should see this video.
"Facts are chiels that winna ding, and downa be disputed" - Robert Burns

OnlineBigbadwooof
Trumps Bone Spurs
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Le Pen just lost [Re: hostileuniverse] * 1
    #24384332 - 06/07/17 04:16 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

hostileuniverse said:
Quote:

Donald Trump is a cunt.

I have to say, I love that that's what you cherry picked out of my whole post. I have given up on providing you with political analysis, cuz one man isn't capable of spoonfeeding a world full of... poor.. students..?. (Not ban-worthy, look it up, lolyer).

So I have bitter rants left for you. Enjoy them, along with president jesus-fucking-christ...

Anyone who voted for Trump should be fucking ashamed to have disgraced this once-great nation and all of those who have died to make it great. Even Trump pretty much said he doesn't want the job anymore, cuz its too much fuckin work.

--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." - George Orwell
Every one of you should see this video.
"Facts are chiels that winna ding, and downa be disputed" - Robert Burns

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag