Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineFloyd_
Stranger

Godless Americans Political Action Comittee
    #2427019 - 03/13/04 10:21 AM (20 years, 20 days ago)

http://www.godlessamericans.org

I saw this group twice on C-span this week.
I'm glad this group exist. I'm glad that other people were scared when Bush senior said non-believers shouldn't be citizens and when Joe lieberman said non-believers have no morals

--------------------
Dimensions

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Godless Americans Political Action Comittee [Re: Floyd_]
    #2427034 - 03/13/04 10:26 AM (20 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

I'm glad that other people were scared when Bush senior said non-believers shouldn't be citizens

Urban myth. There's no record of that actually happening. I've never heard about the other incident, so I can neither confirm nor deny that one. I do agree, however, that we should be concerned about those who think the first ammendment only protects the Christian religion.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineTheOneYouKnow
addict
Re: Godless Americans Political Action Comittee [Re: silversoul7]
    #2431199 - 03/14/04 12:21 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
Quote:

I'm glad that other people were scared when Bush senior said non-believers shouldn't be citizens

Urban myth. There's no record of that actually happening. I've never heard about the other incident, so I can neither confirm nor deny that one. I do agree, however, that we should be concerned about those who think the first ammendment only protects the Christian religion.

I think that we should take a vote to make America as it was (the America that you said the neo-cons stole from you). A white nation where freedoms and moral values are both existing. Murrah Rothstein wouldn't own the media outlets that are telling our kids how great homosexuality and interracial relationships are, while at the same time pouring his funds to Israel where mixing ethnicities is known to be a bad idea. An America where the NAACP isn't nominating a person who made a video pissing on underage kids who were fucking for an "image" award. An America where AIDS isn't spreading like wildfire, because people have the common sense not to fuck someone they just met. An America where people aren't scared of criminals, an America where criminals are scared of the armed populace. An America where high schools actually teach kids. An America where high schools aren't filled with minorities detracting from teh education of white kids who's parents, most likely, paid for the school. An America where people have the balls to stand up to depraved morality, rather than cowering in the face of them and explaining the rationale for doing so. An America where people work to produce for themselves and their families, not where people work and they are compelled to pay for lazy minorities.

Sadly, the vote won't do this. One thing will, and I'm glad that my gun safe is filled with them.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Re: Godless Americans Political Action Comittee [Re: TheOneYouKnow]
    #2431267 - 03/14/04 12:38 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

I think that we should take a vote to make America as it was

At what point in history?
Quote:

A white nation where freedoms and moral values are both existing.

What do you mean when you say a "white nation"? One where there were only whites around(never existed)? Or one where whites brutally oppressed other races(still exists in certain parts of the country)?
Quote:

Murrah Rothstein wouldn't own the media outlets that are telling our kids how great homosexuality and interracial relationships are, while at the same time pouring his funds to Israel where mixing ethnicities is known to be a bad idea.

Are you aware of Thomas Jefferson's many black children? I do agree it would be great to go back before we started supporting Israel.
Quote:

An America where the NAACP isn't nominating a person who made a video pissing on underage kids who were fucking for an "image" award.

Forgive me for not following the news too closely, but who are you talking about?
Quote:

An America where AIDS isn't spreading like wildfire, because people have the common sense not to fuck someone they just met.

Promiscuity has always existed to a certain extent. AIDS, however, is relatively new.
Quote:

An America where people aren't scared of criminals, an America where criminals are scared of the armed populace.

Well, you certainly aren't talking about the Wild West here. People have always been scared of criminals.
Quote:

An America where high schools actually teach kids.

For most of American history, the majority of the population was uneducated.
Quote:

An America where high schools aren't filled with minorities detracting from teh education of white kids who's parents, most likely, paid for the school.

You can't leave that hood off for more than a couple minutes, can you? I love how you misspelled "the" in a sentence talking about how minorities are detracting from white people's education.
Quote:

An America where people have the balls to stand up to depraved morality, rather than cowering in the face of them and explaining the rationale for doing so.

And what depraved morality would that be? The anti-slavery movement?
Quote:

An America where people work to produce for themselves and their families, not where people work and they are compelled to pay for lazy minorities.

First of all, there are plenty of white people on welfare too. Also, it was probably easier to find work in a time when jobs weren't being exported overseas so rapidly.
Quote:

Sadly, the vote won't do this. One thing will, and I'm glad that my gun safe is filled with them.

If people like you ran this country, I'd go out and buy a gun too, just to shoot myself in the head.

--------------------

OfflineTheOneYouKnow
addict
    #2431442 - 03/14/04 01:41 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:

I was actually alluding to your comment of how America was when the founding fathers "made" it, before the "neocons" stole it.
Quote:

What do you mean when you say a "white nation"? One where there were only whites around(never existed)? Or one where whites brutally oppressed other races(still exists in certain parts of the country)?

One where Whites are in charge of their own destiny. I am strongly apposed to "brutal oppression" in any way shape or form. Each ethnicity should have their own nation in which to flourish and preserve their culture.
Quote:

Are you aware of Thomas Jefferson's many black children? I do agree it would be great to go back before we started supporting Israel.

hah! I'm assuming you are alluding to the DNA tests that said that "A" JEFFERSON, not thomas jefferson specifically, fathered babies with their negro slaves. If you read something about those tests (that test, actually), you'd see that it only said that "A JEFFERSON" in the region was the father. Heaven forbid you mention that when you can slander a founding father... Also, so what? I don't mind getting some asian poon from time to time, but I'm not wanting to mesh Asia and America into one rootless amalgamon.
Quote:

Forgive me for not following the news too closely, but who are you talking about?

The NAACP Image Awards, R Kelly was nominated. The NAACP thinks that a pedophile that is into, I can't even think of a scientific name for it, "water sports, I suppose, is a good image and role model for young negros.
Quote:

Promiscuity has always existed to a certain extent. AIDS, however, is relatively new.

Sure, and murder has always existed to a certain extent. That doesn't make todays rampant numbers acceptable.
Quote:

Well, you certainly aren't talking about the Wild West here. People have always been scared of criminals.

I'm not "scared" of criminals. Didn't you say in your other post that only people who buy handguns ro take karate display this form of "paranoia"? Are you "scared" of crimnals?
Quote:

They were as educated as they needed to be for the times. I'd say that the youth of yesteryear had the same amount of knowledge as todays youth could have, it was just focused on farming and homesteading, rather than gangsta rap and capping homies that diss your posse.
Quote:

You can't leave that hood off for more than a couple minutes, can you? I love how you misspelled "the" in a sentence talking about how minorities are detracting from white people's education.

The spelling game? Seriously, you are smarter than that. I always misspell the, and I always misspell it the same way. I think it's because the closeness of the characters and my speed of typing. If niggers want to live in the hood, thats fine, we should just relocate the hoods to Africa so when their violence and ignorance spills over, it stays with their own kind.
edit: I misread and thought that you meant that I can't stay off the topic of "hoods" for a minute, not my personal hood. I am not now nor have I ever been a supporter of what the KKK became after the early to mid part of thie century, and I mean the non-violent group that sponsored events to encourage white people to learn about and care about their history. Most of them now are ignorant christians running around yeehawing about the uneducated nigras while they are living in a trailer. I certaintly do not fall into this category. Why are you using prejudice and stereotypes, isn't that what I'm supposed to do?
Quote:

And what depraved morality would that be? The anti-slavery movement?

Interesting how you go from quoting jefferson to denouncing him to bringing up slavery. Maybe you could read some quotes about minorities from TJeff.
Quote:

First of all, there are plenty of white people on welfare too. Also, it was probably easier to find work in a time when jobs weren't being exported overseas so rapidly.

Those white people would be given a choice of working or starving. I personally wouldn't feel bad about making a donation out of each paycheck to a welfare-fund (A DONATION, mind you) if I knew it was supporting members of my "extended family".
Quote:

If people like you ran this country, I'd go out and buy a gun too, just to shoot myself in the head.

we'd save you the trouble.

Edited by TheOneYouKnow (03/14/04 01:44 PM)

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2431504 - 03/14/04 01:58 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

TheOneYouKnow said:
Quote:

silversoul7 said:

I was actually alluding to your comment of how America was when the founding fathers "made" it, before the "neocons" stole it.

My comment was about the loss of freedom in this country.
Quote:

Quote:

What do you mean when you say a "white nation"?  One where there were only whites around(never existed)?  Or one where whites brutally oppressed other races(still exists in certain parts of the country)?

One where Whites are in charge of their own destiny.  I am strongly apposed to "brutal oppression" in any way shape or form.  Each ethnicity should have their own nation in which to flourish and preserve their culture.

:lol: It's so funny you actually think whites in this country aren't in charge of their own destiny.  White people still run this country.  Relax.
Quote:

Quote:

Are you aware of Thomas Jefferson's many black children?  I do agree it would be great to go back before we started supporting Israel.

hah! I'm assuming you are alluding to the DNA tests that said that "A" JEFFERSON, not thomas jefferson specifically, fathered babies with their negro slaves.  If you read something about those tests (that test, actually), you'd see that it only said that "A JEFFERSON" in the region was the father. Heaven forbid you mention that when you can slander a founding father...  Also, so what? I don't mind getting some asian poon from time to time, but I'm not wanting to mesh Asia and America into one rootless amalgamon.

So you think it's alright to have sex with other races, as long as you don't have children?
Quote:

Quote:

The NAACP Image Awards, R Kelly was nominated.  The NAACP thinks that a pedophile that is into, I can't even think of a scientific name for it, "water sports,  I suppose, is a good image and role model for young negros.

Ok, I admit that's a pretty shitty decision.  Oh well.  It's no worse a decision than electing Bush for president.
Quote:

Quote:

Promiscuity has always existed to a certain extent.  AIDS, however, is relatively new.

Sure, and murder has always existed to a certain extent. That doesn't make todays rampant numbers acceptable.

Actually, the murder rate was much higher in the Middle Ages than it is today.
Quote:

Quote:

Well, you certainly aren't talking about the Wild West here.  People have always been scared of criminals.

I'm not "scared" of criminals.  Didn't you say in your other post that only people who buy handguns ro take karate display this form of "paranoia"? Are you "scared" of crimnals?

In a sense, yes I'm scared of criminals, but I'm not paranoid enough to worry about some danger lurking in every corner.
Quote:

Quote:

They were as educated as they needed to be for the times.  I'd say that the youth of yesteryear had the same amount of knowledge as todays youth could have, it was just focused on farming and homesteading, rather than gangsta rap and capping homies that diss your posse.

Um, that's not what they're teaching kids in school.
Quote:

Quote:

You can't leave that hood off for more than a couple minutes, can you?  I love how you misspelled "the" in a sentence talking about how minorities are detracting from white people's education.

The spelling game? Seriously, you are smarter than that. I always misspell the, and I always misspell it the same way. I think it's because the closeness of the characters and my speed of typing.  If niggers want to live in the hood, thats fine, we should just relocate the hoods to Africa so when their violence and ignorance spills over, it stays with their own kind.

When I mentioned the hood, I meant the white one you wear to cross-burnings.
Quote:

Quote:

And what depraved morality would that be?  The anti-slavery movement?

Interesting how you go from quoting jefferson to denouncing him to bringing up slavery.  Maybe you could read some quotes about minorities from TJeff.

You want some Jefferson quotes about slavery and about minorities?  Knock yourself out.
Quote:

Quote:

First of all, there are plenty of white people on welfare too.  Also, it was probably easier to find work in a time when jobs weren't being exported overseas so rapidly.

Those white people would be given a choice of working or starving. I personally wouldn't feel bad about making a donation out of each paycheck to a welfare-fund (A DONATION, mind you) if I knew it was supporting members of my "extended family".

How "extended" would that family be?  If you extended it as far as 5th or 6th cousins, you'd be surprised how many people you're related to.
Quote:

Quote:

we'd save you the trouble.

How did I know you were going to say that?

--------------------

OfflineTheOneYouKnow
addict
    #2431546 - 03/14/04 02:11 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
My comment was about the loss of freedom in this country.

You really have a problem saying what you mean.  When I have time, I'll find your EXACT quote, how you wanted the country the way our founding fathers did.
Quote:

:lol: It's so funny you actually think whites in this country aren't in charge of their own destiny.  White people still run this country.  Relax.

Yes, but whites in the country that I imagine wouldn't think it's great and good the our culture was being replaced by negro "culture".
Quote:

So you think it's alright to have sex with other races, as long as you don't have children?

I wouldn't do anything to stop someoen from interracial relationships, I just don't think that the offspring are that lucky. I 'm pretty proud to say that all of my ancestors contributed to society, rather than saying that they are still in Affica starving and living in horse-shit houses.  Why didn't you address the point of TJeffersons nigger kid?
Quote:

Ok, I admit that's a pretty shitty decision.  Oh well.  It's no worse a decision than electing Bush for president.

The election of a governor to the position of president is comparable to the NAACP saying that a pedophilic, corprophiliaic is a "role model"? Are you on something?
Quote:

Actually, the murder rate was much higher in the Middle Ages than it is today.

Prove it.
Quote:

Um, that's not what they're teaching kids in school.

No, thats what the OEJ (the TV) is teaching kids at home. School just reinforces it.
Quote:

When I mentioned the hood, I meant the white one you wear to cross-burnings.

As much as I'd like to see Christian images destroyed, I'm certaintly not going to go to a meeting like that.  A well dressed man just acn't get those robes to drape properly.  If you are worried about "White supreimists" in America, and you are looking under hoods, you are going the wrong way.  I'd be more worried about the white sepretist who is going to school, popular, wealthy, and an avid gun owner, and has military experience. :smile: Guess who?
Quote:

You want some Jefferson quotes about slavery and about minorities?  Knock yourself out.

"Nothing is more certainly written in the book of fate than that these people [blacks] are to be free. Nor is it less certain that the two races, equally free, cannot live in the same government. Nature, habit, opinion has drawn indelible lines of distinction between them." --Thomas Jefferson: Autobiography, 1821. ME 1:72

Intersting quote. More interesting that they left off the "Nor is it..." from the Jefferson memorial, changes the WHOLe meaning when you see that, huh?  So are you for Jefferson, or against him?
Quote:

How "extended" would that family be?  If you extended it as far as 5th or 6th cousins, you'd be surprised how many people you're related to.

the family that looks like my people :smile:
Quote:

How did I know you were going to say that?

Must be your education :smile:

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #2431561 - 03/14/04 02:17 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

I know this post has moved on into TOYK-land but in regard to the original assertations about what Bush Sr. said and Lieberman said I'll say this. I never saw the Bush quote anywhere but Lieberman did actually say that without God there are no morals. Reported in the NY Times during the 2000 campaign. It was somewhat buried (what a surprise by the Times) but it was definitely there and I went fucking nuts. God is on both their sides, Democrat and Republican. They both suck.

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #2431577 - 03/14/04 02:24 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

It was filled with natives long before it was filled with whites. Why don't we have all non-natives deported?

Before whites showed up, the nation was cleaner, the environment was practically untouched, and they had never been at war with another nation.

"An America where AIDS isn't spreading like wildfire, because people have the common sense not to fuck someone they just met."

Interesting to note: The US is the only first world country where there is an active opposition to sex education in schools, where abstinance education is mandatory, where you can't show naked breasts on network television... and it has the highest teen pregnancy rate in the country.

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2004/02/24/abstinence/index_np.html
http://www.cnn.com/2004/HEALTH/parenting/03/09/abstinence.study.ap/

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
    #2431584 - 03/14/04 02:29 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

As a person of mixed race I find your comments extremely distasteful. You obviously are quite deluded, silversoul easily struck down every single one of your pseudo-arguments, yet you continue to throw out insubstantial bigoted spew. I hope you receive the banning you deserve, I'm almost certain you are a puppet of some sort. Also, please refrain from using the word 'nigger' in a derogatory fashion in the politics forum.

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#2431587 - 03/14/04 02:30 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

"I 'm pretty proud to say that all of my ancestors contributed to society, rather than saying that they are still in Affica starving and living in horse-shit houses."

Most european people were farmers and peasants, just like most african people. Whether they "contributed to society" by hunting, farming, or building houses makes no difference. Just because the europeans had more advanced technology does not mean that they had contributed more to the greater good. A lot of the european technology was developed out of necessity, and not due to superior brain power, or advanced physical ability.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#2431597 - 03/14/04 02:36 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

"Most of them now are ignorant christians running around yeehawing about the uneducated nigras while they are living in a trailer. I certaintly do not fall into this category."

Maybe we should send those trailer parks back to europe where they came from, so their violence and ignorance can spill over into their own kind.

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Re: Godless Americans Political Action Comittee [Re: Phluck]
    #2431609 - 03/14/04 02:43 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

Another thing that should be noted: mixed race people are statistically less likely to have birth defects, and more likely to be physically and mentally fit.

It's the same principal that makes incest a bad idea: a wider genetic selection allows for more of the better genes to be used.

Being opposed to interracial relationships has no basis other than blind prejudice.

To anyone who wants to bitch and whine about white culture being in decline; you're clinging to the past, and it's not only useless, it's pathetic. Culture is in constant change, the whitebread, happy, peaceful america of the past was a myth anyways. Black culture is more influential now than it has been in the past, and if you don't like it, find another country.

--------------------

OfflineTheOneYouKnow
addict
    #2431788 - 03/14/04 03:55 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

Phluck said:
It was filled with natives long before it was filled with whites. Why don't we have all non-natives deported?

Fair enough, whites can have europe, the native Americans can have mexico and most of the USA, and the natives from the northern regions can have canada. Blacks would have lower africa, arabs would have the middle east, jews would have israel, etc. Of course, we'd take our things with us.
Quote:

Before whites showed up, the nation was cleaner, the environment was practically untouched, and they had never been at war with another nation.

I'd recommend an American History class. You are using the word "they" to describe the numerous non-affiliated tribes living in the land mass that is present day Canada, Mexico and the USA. You can't use a "they" for those people, because "they" were not a single entity. The "they" you allude to were made up of numerous tribes that did frequently war with each other. If you think that "they" were all one big organization of Indians sitting around loving the environment and hating war, you are quite mistaken.

The environment was no more abused by the initial whites that came, either. It was the industrial revolution with similar events happening in Asian lands, where the Indians "came from", racially.
Quote:

Interesting to note: The US is the only first world country where there is an active opposition to sex education in schools, where abstinance education is mandatory, where you can't show naked breasts on network television... and it has the highest teen pregnancy rate in the country.

Probably also the other nation where the main music channels have to censor the majority of songs that they put on the air as well. I think that exposing children to sexuality is a healthy thing, and I'm not against behavior that some might consider "promiscious", it's only when things are taken to an extreme that I have a problem. I think that sex education is, honestly, the duty of the parents to explain. Our parents didn't need a class in school because their parents had a parent/child that today's TV families do not. When I was 11 or 12, my father sat down and explained the 'facts of life' to me, I didn't need a class for it. I was always able to be open about anything with him, so their never was a problem with me not knowing something or being afraid to ask something. I think that, ideally, this is how all parent/child relationships should be, thus eliminating the need for the sex education classes at school. Fix the problem, not the symptom.

Invisiblebert
bodhi

#2431815 - 03/14/04 04:08 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

Fair enough, whites can have europe, the native Americans can have mexico and most of the USA, and the natives from the northern regions can have canada. Blacks would have lower africa, arabs would have the middle east, jews would have israel, etc. Of course, we'd take our things with us.

Ok, so by your logic why don't we push this even further back into history when there was only one race of people living in Mesopotamia or wherever they resided (Africa perhaps, it hasn't been determined I don't believe).  Racial diversity didn't occur until humans dispersed into different environments.  What is your obsession with keeping pure racial bloodlines, you sound like Hitler.  :yawn:

--------------------

OfflineTheOneYouKnow
addict
Re: Godless Americans Political Action Comittee [Re: bert]
    #2431828 - 03/14/04 04:12 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

bert said:
Ok, so by your logic why don't we push this even further back into history when there was only one race of people living in Mesopotamia or wherever they resided (Africa perhaps, it hasn't been determined I don't believe).  Racial diversity didn't occur until humans dispersed into different environments.  What is your obsession with keeping pure racial bloodlines, you sound like Hitler.  :yawn:

Why don't we push farther back when we were all monkies?  I really dislike the Hitler comparison, I'm not a socialist at all, and I would rather live in an American cesspool of minority scumbags (not all of them are, just saying...) then live in a nation where teh government sanctioned the killing of a certain race of people.

Also, uh, where did I say anything about keeping "pure racial bloodlines"?  I love how people's minds automatically think "racist", and their OEJ'ed impressions of a racist come up, and they start arguing against that. It's like you are mentioning Hitler, when I am adamently apposed to "most" of what he stood for.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Re: Godless Americans Political Action Comittee [Re: bert]
    #2431832 - 03/14/04 04:14 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

Ok, so by your logic why don't we push this even further back into history when there was only one race of people living in Mesopotamia or wherever they resided (Africa perhaps, it hasn't been determined I don't believe).

There are two competing theories: the "out of Africa" theory, which says homosapiens evolved in Africa and spread out, and another theory which says homo sapiens evolved separately in different places. The "out of Africa" theory currently seems to have more support from the scientific community.

Quote:

What is your obsession with keeping pure racial bloodlines, you sound like Hitler.

Except Hitler was a lot more intelligent.

--------------------

OfflineTheOneYouKnow
addict
    #2431840 - 03/14/04 04:16 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
There are two competing theories: the "out of Africa" theory, which says homosapiens evolved in Africa and spread out, and another theory which says homo sapiens evolved separately in different places. The "out of Africa" theory currently seems to have more support from the scientific community.

Yes, homo sapiens came from africa, those that stayed, didn't evolve.Isn't that what your little theory would lead to? :-)
Quote:

Should I bring up the "pistols aren't used for hunting" discussion, or the "Founding Fathers were NOT christian" thing again? Where you wre wrong on both counts? Please.

InvisibleEdame
gone

Loc: outta here
    #2431842 - 03/14/04 04:16 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

It's like you are mentioning Hitler, when I am adamently apposed to "most" of what he stood for.

Do you agree with him on some things that he stood for?

--------------------
The above is an extract from my fictional novel, "The random postings of Edame".
:tongue:

In the beginning was the word. And man could not handle the word, and the hearing of the word, and he asked God to take away his ears so that he might live in peace without having to hear words which might upset his equinamity or corrupt the unblemished purity of his conscience.

And God, hearing this desperate plea from His creation, wrinkled His mighty brow for a moment and then leaned down toward man, beckoning that he should come close so as to hear all that was about to be revealed to him.

"Fuck you," He whispered, and frowned upon the pathetic supplicant before retreating to His heavens.

OfflineTheOneYouKnow
addict
Re: Godless Americans Political Action Comittee [Re: Edame]
    #2431859 - 03/14/04 04:20 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

Edame said:
It's like you are mentioning Hitler, when I am adamently apposed to "most" of what he stood for.

Do you agree with him on some things that he stood for?

"some"? Hitler invented the autobahn that millions of people use each year, are they Nazi supporters because of that? He wanted a living space for the white race, I'd say I agree with that. He wanted to destroy jews, I am STRONGLY opposed to that. He wanted to build an economy where whites were working for the good of the white race,and allowingother races the same room to doso, i'd say that I do support that.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2431865 - 03/14/04 04:22 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

TheOneYouKnow said:
Quote:

silversoul7 said:

Yes, homo sapiens came from africa, those that stayed, didn't evolve.Isn't that what your little theory would lead to? :-)

No, it would lead to them evolving separately. Please educate yourself about evolution. You obviously know nothing about it.
Quote:

Quote:

Should I bring up the "pistols aren't used for hunting" discussion, or the "Founding Fathers were NOT christian" thing again? Where you wre wrong on both counts? Please.

I was partially correct on the second count. Your concept of evolution is far more laughable.

--------------------

Invisiblebert
bodhi

#2431867 - 03/14/04 04:23 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

Why don't we push farther back when we were all monkies?

Exactly! You just totally proved the point I was making. That there is no solid, perfect point in history where all races were separated in the manner in wish you desire.

--------------------

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #2431894 - 03/14/04 04:33 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

Quote:

I understand where you're coming from, as I've talked to hundreds of National Socialists before. Nevertheless, there are major flaws with it, and "take our things with us?" I assume you mean the thing invented and created by the white race? This would be the most pointless thing imaginable, a nightmare, to be honest. You may think whites have been the superior race, but not true at all times. This pointless squabble would have the Arabs, who were actually much better off than the Whites during the Dark Ages, taking back their mathematics and medicines, the Chinese taking back their gunpowder and fireworks, etc. If you aren't talking about this, then I don't know what the hell you're talking about, because mainly everything created in America now isn't created by Whites only.

I do agree that we should stop supporting Israel so much, giving it $90 billion a year. Hell, Israel shouldn't even exist, that land belongs to Arabs, IMO. Jews didn't do shit for it, it's all the US who decided they felt bad so stole land from an already existing country without their consent and gave it to the Jews to create decades of constant warfare and terrorism by both sides. Also agreed that people are waay too sensitive to racial pride in whites nowadays. I'm not talking about Nazism, but just being proud of your heritage and ancestory. Blacks are encouraged to be proud of who they are, we even devote a whole month to them, and you can't even mention the word Jew without getting pity, as if the Jewish holocaust was the only one to have happened in all of history. Asians are ignored, the Natives are mainly dead, Mexicans are constantly arrested, and Arabs are always viewed as terrorists.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleEdame
gone

#2432003 - 03/14/04 05:16 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

"some"? Hitler invented the autobahn that millions of people use each year, are they Nazi supporters because of that?

According to this Wikipedia article, Autobahns were created in the 20's, before Hitler came to power. It does not say that Hitler 'invented' the Autobahn, just that he used the idea for 'propaganda purposes'.

He wanted a living space for the white race, I'd say I agree with that.

He did attempt to invade and occupy much of Europe if I recall correctly.

He wanted to build an economy where whites were working for the good of the white race,and allowingother races the same room to doso, i'd say that I do support that.

I'm drawn again to the invasions, the global war, and the unprecedented mass enslavement and murder of humans considered 'inferior' to the Aryan race.

I can't see how even your views could possibly be any where near that extreme, I find it interesting that you seem to associate some of your own beliefs with those of a man like Hitler of all people.

--------------------
The above is an extract from my fictional novel, "The random postings of Edame".

In the beginning was the word. And man could not handle the word, and the hearing of the word, and he asked God to take away his ears so that he might live in peace without having to hear words which might upset his equinamity or corrupt the unblemished purity of his conscience.

And God, hearing this desperate plea from His creation, wrinkled His mighty brow for a moment and then leaned down toward man, beckoning that he should come close so as to hear all that was about to be revealed to him.

"Fuck you," He whispered, and frowned upon the pathetic supplicant before retreating to His heavens.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#2433599 - 03/15/04 01:24 AM (20 years, 18 days ago)

"Probably also the other nation where the main music channels have to censor the majority of songs that they put on the air as well."

They don't have to because they... don't. In all of those countries, people listen to all of the american music. They're also exposed to local sounds, but the US market for music and movies is the world market. In most of those countries, the general population can speak english, and would understand the lyrics.

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#2433652 - 03/15/04 01:40 AM (20 years, 18 days ago)

When I was 11 or 12, my father sat down and explained the 'facts of life' to me, I didn't need a class for it. I was always able to be open about anything with him, so their never was a problem with me not knowing something or being afraid to ask something.

That's good. The problem is, lots of kids weren't that lucky. There are tons of parents who are far too uptight/stupid to be able to speak openly with their kids about sex. Sure, it's their responsibility, and they should be doing it, they're not.

Or they're doing it badly, doling out bad advice or passing on dumb myths.

Why not just teach it in school to make sure kids know, since it certainly doesn't seem to be hurting those other countries?

Why would having the parents teach it be ideal, anyways? Kids learns tons of things away from their parents, why not sex?

I don't see how sex education in schools is only attacking the symptom, it is a preventative act, and serves exactly the same purpose as teaching at home.

--------------------

OfflineTheOneYouKnow
addict
    #2436440 - 03/15/04 07:23 PM (20 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

Phluck said:
Another thing that should be noted: mixed race people are statistically less likely to have birth defects, and more likely to be physically and mentally fit.

I'd like to see some proof of that.
Quote:

It's the same principal that makes incest a bad idea: a wider genetic selection allows for more of the better genes to be used.

So, mixing all dog species would eventually lead to the fastest and strongest dog possible, with every other desirable trait? Read some more Mendel.
Quote:

Being opposed to interracial relationships has no basis other than blind prejudice.

Ad hom ! Two thumbs up!
Quote:

To anyone who wants to bitch and whine about white culture being in decline; you're clinging to the past, and it's not only useless, it's pathetic. Culture is in constant change, the whitebread, happy, peaceful america of the past was a myth anyways. Black culture is more influential now than it has been in the past, and if you don't like it, find another country.

"find another country" ? Hah, why would I, an armed citizen, leave a nation because the unarmed whiners don't want me here? Hah, are you kidding me? Thats rich.

OfflineTheOneYouKnow
addict
Re: Godless Americans Political Action Comittee [Re: Edame]
    #2436490 - 03/15/04 07:31 PM (20 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

Edame said:
He did attempt to invade and occupy much of Europe if I recall correctly.

That he did. He didn't firebomb cultural bastions of white civilization, as the "Allies" did in Dresden, however.
Quote:

I'm drawn again to the invasions, the global war, and the unprecedented mass enslavement and murder of humans considered 'inferior' to the Aryan race.

Hitler specifically wanted these people out of "the white" living space. Jews and other minorities were given plenty of notice to leave the country. I'm nto saying this to condone his killings, which I again reiterate I am strongly opposed to, I'm only saying that he wasn't intentionally bent solely on racial/ethinc cleansing by violent as such wonders as Idi Amin's actions taken against Asians in his little African shithole. Again, I'm not defending or suggesting that Hitler was right in his actions to destroy a race of people, I am simply saying that I think his idea of a white living space was a good one. I would not have it setup as a "socialist" state, those poor white trash rednecks that live in trailers and like to leech off of society will not be supported. I just want a place where whites can live without haing to be the burden and the evil oppressor to other races that we historically have been. Black culture is great, and without evilwhitemen to abuse those intelligent, beautiful, creative and mentally capable Africans, they'd skyrocket in their contributions to society. So it's good for them too, right? And of course, whitey would be in our own nation, starving to death without minorities to trample :-) We'd just see how it worked out.
Quote:

I can't see how even your views could possibly be any where near that extreme, I find it interesting that you seem to associate some of your own beliefs with those of a man like Hitler of all people.

Uh, I didn't, really, make the Hitler comparison. I said that Hitler had ONE single good idea, and the restof his actions were so satanic, evil and malicious I still tally him up as "evil". Don't put words in my mouth.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#2436510 - 03/15/04 07:35 PM (20 years, 18 days ago)

Quote:

That he did. He didn't firebomb cultural bastions of white civilization, as the "Allies" did in Dresden, however.

I'm pretty sure he bombed several great cathedrals in England. I don't know if you'd consider those cultural bastions of "white civilization," but they certainly were beautiful works of architecture.

--------------------

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
    #2436530 - 03/15/04 07:37 PM (20 years, 18 days ago)

Hitler's minions laid waste to Rotterdam for no tactical reason whatsoever.

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

InvisibleEdame
gone

#2436901 - 03/15/04 08:54 PM (20 years, 18 days ago)

Uh, I didn't, really, make the Hitler comparison. I said that Hitler had ONE single good idea, and the restof his actions were so satanic, evil and malicious I still tally him up as "evil". Don't put words in my mouth.

You didn't bring up the Hitler comparison, but when someone else did, you said:

How am I putting words into your mouth exactly? You gave us examples of some of Hitler's ideas that you agree with. It looks to me like what you now claim you said and what you actually said don't appear to tally up.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Godless Americans Political Action Comittee [Re: Evolving]
    #2438020 - 03/16/04 03:13 AM (20 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Evolving said:
Hitler's minions laid waste to Rotterdam for no tactical reason whatsoever.

Because it was there.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisiblemuhurgle
Turtles all theway down

#2438212 - 03/16/04 06:13 AM (20 years, 17 days ago)

http://www.infidels.org/news/atheism/arguments.html#bush

Are you sure that's a myth?

In that case, I guess the American Atheists are lying through their teeth. Not that you could expect anything else from those godless bastards though. It's not like they're bound to tell the truth like proper Xians such as Bush.

--------------------
"To make this mundane world sublime
Take half a gram of phanerothyme."

Aldous Huxley

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Re: Godless Americans Political Action Comittee [Re: muhurgle]
    #2439237 - 03/16/04 12:25 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

muhurgle said:
http://www.infidels.org/news/atheism/arguments.html#bush

Are you sure that's a myth?

In that case, I guess the American Atheists are lying through their teeth. Not that you could expect anything else from those godless bastards though. It's not like they're bound to tell the truth like proper Xians such as Bush.

Well, I was pretty sure it was a myth, but after a search, I guess I was wrong. Apparently even Bush does has offered no denial of that statement. I stand corrected.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale