Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineJameZTheNewbie
The Mahatma OfZalu

Loc: pass the gates of hell 2 ...
police encounter
    #2426983 - 03/13/04 12:07 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

hey, last night i had an encounter with a off duty cop. what im goin to tell you isnt that bad. it wasnt me getting shot im not saying that i want sympathy. rather i want to proove the cops mentality. the pig mentality.

Alex pat and I were hanging out when my friends ryan and ted called to chill. they wanted us to meet up at our highschool. so we walked to meet them. and we met them. then we start walking back towards pats house. when some guy walks up to us. first the guy asked where we were coming from. now im not the kinda person that likes when people asks me questions about what im doing. at this point im thinking o no he thinks we were smoking weed at the highschool. then he says that someones car was broken into at the elemntary school. so we are like o no we were just meeting up and goin back to pats house. well then the guy goes to the other side of th street asks us to wait. i wanted to keep walking but we didnt.

so then the guy asks me for id. now at this point i was pissed off. here we are suspects for some vicous crime(robbing a purse out of a car) and im getting harrased for walking down a street in my town. so im like no you cant have my id. why should i give you my id. then the guys like well im a cop. im like i dont see a uniform i dont see a badge how the fuck do i know if ur a cop . at this point he gets up in my face. then im like wut the fuck are you doing now ur up in my face. im a fucking citizen of the united states i dont have to do shit who the fuck are you. this pissed the guy off cause then he gets real close. im thinkin i hope he hits me so i can fuckin sue this bitch.

i really wanted to hit him. but i had shit on me so i wasnt going to start a fight with an adult.i mean then i would have gotten searched and then sent to jail guilty automaticaly. so i start to back off to see if this asshole is really stepping, sure enough he is so i walk back up to him im like wut the fuck you gunna do. so then he grabs my shirt. then my buds like hey buddy wut u think your doing. let him the fuck go. at that point the guy shift gears all of a sudden it wasnt just me he had to fight. so hes all like fine il show you my ID. im like fine let me see it. so he takes out this litte plastic card and all it says is S>>>> Police hes like let me see urs now so i show him.

that wasnt the end of it. after i challenged his authority he kept calling me james and trying to be buddy buddy with me. he kept telling me that i have my whole life ahead of me and shit like that. then hes like if you think this is bad wait till you see blah balh. im like i never said this was bad. ur just a fuckin nazis. blah blah he told my friend ted he was goin to end up in jail and shit. because he stood up to him.

now the whole point of this was this nazis almost started a fight that would have led more likely to me in jail then him all because he didnt show me his ID when i asked for it. those fuckin pigs i hate them i hope they die and if i had a gun id shoot them.....thank you for your time. :shiftyeyes:

--------------------
Mice have feelings

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLooksLikeRain
Hood

Loc: NE
Re: police encounter [Re: JameZTheNewbie]
    #2427354 - 03/13/04 02:19 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Yea so thay fucking Pig walks up to me (Ryan) and hes like come on "buddy" let me see your ID so i say i dont have any on me and so he goes well we will just see abnout that and he starts to look through my jacket im like fuck no. so i ask him politely to back off and so he is still putting his hands on me. i am so pissed of at this fucker.

OfflineJameZTheNewbie
The Mahatma OfZalu

Loc: pass the gates of hell 2 ...
Re: police encounter [Re: LooksLikeRain]
    #2430717 - 03/14/04 10:05 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

that guy was a flamer

--------------------
Mice have feelings

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion