Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Loc: .
Bathrooms may break my bones. * 3
    #24261101 - 04/21/17 05:04 AM (6 years, 11 months ago)

And Percocet don't save me.

Fell in the middle of the night Tuesday. Broke my 4th right rib, my left index finger, and chipped my right shoulder

Im a walking disaster.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMurzelpfrumpft
pet donkey in a lucid dream

Re: Bathrooms may break my bones. [Re: vandago] * 7
    #24261105 - 04/21/17 05:10 AM (6 years, 11 months ago)

At least you're walking.

InvisiblePolk_Audio3
Moon Cricket
Male User Gallery

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: Bathrooms may break my bones. [Re: Murzelpfrumpft] * 1
    #24261158 - 04/21/17 06:16 AM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Damn that's a hard hit! I hope you get to feeling better bro..

--------------------

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: Bathrooms may break my bones. [Re: vandago] * 2
    #24261161 - 04/21/17 06:19 AM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Shit dude, be more careful.

InvisibleDistorted Vision
The best. Of the worst.
Male

Loc: Indiana Flag
Re: Bathrooms may break my bones. [Re: vandago] * 1
    #24261174 - 04/21/17 06:27 AM (6 years, 11 months ago)

:hug:

--------------------

"Yo yo just here to spread my clit and show ya'll what a wonderful and free being we are all inside lets take the acid and turn inside into the outside come on over baby lets smell the roses ohh ohh come on we're about to get lit show my undies to your baby I'll hug it down three times go around frown come on we aint a nice clown kiss me upside down down down come on sorry if you cant handle my wokeness come on lets take her panties off write shroomery on my asshole and taste it lick it make if feel like we was 1978 come on baby lets do the locamotion"-Twig dude

InvisibleJokeshopbeard
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
    #24261195 - 04/21/17 06:54 AM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Fuck you 'dago. I've been wondering WTF you been, and now you pop up with this shit. I love ya man, but you are one death defying, constantly injured, living life on the edge motherfucker.

I'm glad you're (kind of) alright.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

Offlinegoldcaphunter
EMS Medic
Male User Gallery

Loc: Massachusetts Flag
    #24261209 - 04/21/17 07:05 AM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

vandago said:

Fell in the middle of the night Tuesday. Broke my 4th right rib, my left index finger, and chipped my right shoulder

Im a walking disaster.

You must be a very fragile person :lol: how do you just fall and have all that shit happen to you and not be like 80 years old. I'm surprised you didn't break your hip too!

--------------------

The picture to the far left is a reminder to our users to stay safe and healthy, that's my third open heart surgery due to over use of amps. Stay safe kiddos :wink:

OfflineConnoisseur
    #24261695 - 04/21/17 12:15 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

god damn that sounds terrible! im sorry to hear that man.

are you ok now?

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
    #24261712 - 04/21/17 12:29 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

vandago said:

Im a walking disaster.

What happened? You just fell randomly on your 4th rib?

--------------------

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Re: Bathrooms may break my bones. [Re: Patlal]
    #24261888 - 04/21/17 01:50 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Nah I feel on an acoustic electric Yamaha bass and also destroyed the bass.

I have been in well over 10 car accidents, worst injury was a bloody nose. I got diagnosed with cerebral palsy 2 months ago which lead to a slipped disc in my back, that's why this fall fucked me so bad. I had very little use of my left arm ( so I couldn't play bass anyways sadly)  And ate SHIT.

I have seen better days. I have seen worse.

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Re: Bathrooms may break my bones. [Re: vandago] * 3
    #24261897 - 04/21/17 01:52 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

I also still have an amazing hairline.

I'll bounce back.

Invisible1234go
#1 Swiftie
 User Gallery

#24261951 - 04/21/17 02:14 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

You literally have a chip on your shoulder, and you show no grievances. Take her easy, dago. Be careful out there.

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: Bathrooms may break my bones. [Re: vandago]
    #24261975 - 04/21/17 02:30 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

vandago said:
Nah I feel on an acoustic electric Yamaha bass and also destroyed the bass.

I have been in well over 10 car accidents, worst injury was a bloody nose. I got diagnosed with cerebral palsy 2 months ago which lead to a slipped disc in my back, that's why this fall fucked me so bad. I had very little use of my left arm ( so I couldn't play bass anyways sadly)  And ate SHIT.

I have seen better days. I have seen worse.

I'm sorry man. I've always had balance issues and as I'm getting older I'm starting to realize how easy it is to fall and hurt yourself in the bathroom with all that wannabe ceramic and tile and edges everywhere.

But wtf did you have a bass in the bathroom for?

Also, sorry bout the diagnosis. :sad: I knew a friend of a friend who lived with it since his teens. It's definitely no joke. But I took an interest cuz of him and modern medicine has made huge improvements since I met the guy over a decade ago.

You should probably consider getting your bathroom remodeled tho. That shit really is dangerous. And don't leave random musical instruments in there.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Re: Bathrooms may break my bones. [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #24262005 - 04/21/17 02:47 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

I slipped walking out of the bathroom door, all of my floors are hard wood, I did a fucked up twirl and fell backwards and slammed my back into the trust of the wall, on the way down tried to catch myself with the arm that that the palsy is most effecting, though the EMG showed signs of it effecting both arms, my left arm was practically limp....so that finger that caught the frame snapped like a twig.....the wall took out the shoulder and left my back super bruised, and I landed sideways on my bass that was propped in the corner of the hallway by my armoire.

Needless to say I'm a little weary of aging at the height of 6'6. 

Once these bones heal enough I'm going to do massive physical therapy until I;m back in shape and build my muscle back up.  Need a lot of supplements and I need to take it really easy.

A close friend of mine had something similar to him happen last year, hit his head on the sink, and died.  Same age.

So I need to make sure my house is less cluttered, and I don't go to bed with my socks on anymore.

It doesn't help I'll be going to jail or possibly prison in 4 weeks, and that I was starting a job within walking distance of my house today.

I'm going to file for a continuance on my court case, and the job said I still have the position once I can use my shoulder again and the abrasions from the fall heal up ( its a restaurant/gas station ).

I'm not trilled, but I did just smash a 3 egg, green olive, broccoli, and jalepeno taco, and I'm drinking some really good coffee I got down the road.

Hope is not lost.  I still have all my senses, was cracking jokes and have been laughing despite the 4th times breaking ribs ( you break em once they break easier and easier if you fuck up ) and I was very pleasant at the hospital despite the way they treated me until my x rays came back.  All and all I'm ok.  This is a temporary set back, I am more concerned about the palsy, my neurologist is pushing for an MRI but my insurance wont cover it until more proof is documented for some reason, despite the EMG's results.  The EMG was one of the wierder tests I've had done to me.

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

#24262008 - 04/21/17 02:49 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Also the first time in my life I have ever been knocked unconscious unwillingly.

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

#24262025 - 04/21/17 02:57 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

R.I.P black beauty, you will be missed.  Prince said he's been slapping it up in the stars I could not so kindly fuck off.

I seriously am glad that it wasn't worse.  This isn't my first fall in this house, I've had to re organize a lot to maintain composure in it during the night.  The place is huge and literally sinking into a swamping, it sank another 2-3 inches from last spring.  There's not much time left for me to gtfo of here.

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

#24262055 - 04/21/17 03:13 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Man that is some of the worst luck I've ever heard. But you have a good outlook on it, and a realistic one, which you will need in recovery. It will help alot. :hug: keep your spirits up and you should heal up fine

Though I dunno wtf insurance won't take a thorough test, physical examination, and doctors advice as enough pre-requisite for another test. You definitely need that MRI. Shitty capitalism bullshit.

Funny, your bass looks exactly like mine. I can't tell from the photo, what brand is it?

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#24262056 - 04/21/17 03:13 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Fucking fuck, what bad luck!

Shite!

Sorry to hear of your misfortune.

Poor you,. poor bass.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #24262167 - 04/21/17 04:13 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Damn man, you just can't catch a break. :sad:  no pun intended

--------------------

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #24262264 - 04/21/17 05:11 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

How did u fall so easily? Was pitch black and tripped on a piece of furniture or something?

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder