Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: I stumbled into an old cemetary. What are some of these symbols? [Re: BiG_StroOnZ] * 1
    #24258419 - 04/19/17 09:43 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

I'll have pepperoni, mushrooms and green olives on my tombstone please.:smirk:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: I stumbled into an old cemetary. What are some of these symbols? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #24258480 - 04/19/17 10:16 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Too complicated for me. I like symbology but going down the rabbit hole just makes my head hurt and make me hate what people have done to spirituality, to the good, and to the light of the world.

Might be harder for me being surrounded by devout religious fam tho. I can't even talk to them without us getting into a fight about what it means to be saved by the holy spirit and the importance of the crucifixion and... Alot of stupid shit I personally don't think matters at all. I find it interesting. Just as I find conspiracy theories interesting. But I stopped digging into those for the same reason. Makes me resentful and bitter for absolutely no reason.

Anyway, the serpent is also used in medicine and healing symbols. Which in itself has a conspiracy theory behind it as the staff and serpent can also be interpreted for "trade, eloquence, trickery, and negotiation" and modern western medicine surely is that...
Many corruptions institutionalized corruptions.

It's honestly no wonder no one knows wtf is going on anymore. Everything is convoluted as shit. And we have the means to unravel it all, unlike our ancestors, but there are so many false preachers.

Eeeh. If I thought "God" actually gave a shit about whether we know the truth of his history and existence in this world, much less "his" minions... Well I probably still wouldn't learn it. I didn't read the bible when I thought Jesus wanted me to either :ohwell:

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

InvisiblezZZz
jesus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: I stumbled into an old cemetary. What are some of these symbols? [Re: BiG_StroOnZ]
    #24258558 - 04/19/17 10:54 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

blasphemy! :kingcrankey:

--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

InvisibleLizardWizard
GnomeGrower

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the parking lot
Re: I stumbled into an old cemetary. What are some of these symbols? [Re: zZZz]
    #24258656 - 04/20/17 12:12 AM (6 years, 11 months ago)

woot woot :laugh:

That's a time consuming list there dude!

Zeitgeist is already in my download folder but haven't watched yet.

Also have What the bleep do we know? on dvd but haven't watched it yet either. What do you think of that one?

--------------------
The best things in life
can be smelled on one's fingers.

InvisibleBiG_StroOnZ
Male User Gallery

Re: I stumbled into an old cemetary. What are some of these symbols? [Re: LizardWizard]
    #24259785 - 04/20/17 02:31 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

GoldenPreacher said:
woot woot :laugh:

That's a time consuming list there dude!

Zeitgeist is already in my download folder but haven't watched yet.

Also have What the bleep do we know? on dvd but haven't watched it yet either. What do you think of that one?

What The Bleep Do We Know is spectacular, but I consider that Level 3. Which is why I didn't post it. That list I made is only Level 1, then I have a Level 2, and What the Bleep is on my Level 3. :thumbup:

InvisiblePatrickKn
I'm a teapot

Re: I stumbled into an old cemetary. What are some of these symbols? [Re: BiG_StroOnZ]
    #24259814 - 04/20/17 02:46 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

BiG_StroOnZ said:
What The Bleep Do We Know is spectacular

:justkillmenow:

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

#24259818 - 04/20/17 02:48 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Zeitgeist has supposedly been ripped up to pieces by skeptics. I dunno. I watched it years ago. But that goes back to false teachers. It would not surprise me one bit that there is misleading information in the movie, mixed in with truth. It's all a big riddle and goodfuckinluck unraveling it.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

InvisibleBiG_StroOnZ
Male User Gallery

Re: I stumbled into an old cemetary. What are some of these symbols? [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #24260568 - 04/20/17 09:29 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

PatrickKn said:
Quote:

BiG_StroOnZ said:
What The Bleep Do We Know is spectacular

:justkillmenow:

With that terrible attitude you're getting nignored, as you are hopeless.  :takingnotes:

Quote:

CookieCrumbs said:
Zeitgeist has supposedly been ripped up to pieces by skeptics. I dunno. I watched it years ago. But that goes back to false teachers. It would not surprise me one bit that there is misleading information in the movie, mixed in with truth. It's all a big riddle and goodfuckinluck unraveling it.

Define false... also, realize that debunkers are just Cointelpro. Their main goal is to discredit people. There are actually numerous amounts of people on Shroomery, Bluelight, and various other drug forums that have people with an open mind who are Cointelpro. This is done for the obvious reasons, mainly to keep people at the lowest levels of intelligence and knowledge. They constantly dissuade people from the facts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/COINTELPRO

Edited by BiG_StroOnZ (04/20/17 10:12 PM)

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
    #24260661 - 04/20/17 10:14 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

I loved what the bleep do we know.

--------------------

InvisibleBiG_StroOnZ
Male User Gallery

Re: I stumbled into an old cemetary. What are some of these symbols? [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #24260727 - 04/20/17 10:40 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

tyrannicalrex said:
I loved what the bleep do we know.

Wasn't it a great introduction into Quantum Physics?

InvisiblePatrickKn
I'm a teapot

#24261800 - 04/21/17 01:04 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

I know Big Stroonz has me blocked, so this is more for anyone else reading and wondering why I'm being slightly harsh on it, but What The Bleep Do We Know is a terrible introduction to anything, and draws radical conclusions from faulty understandings of the information presented.

Having an open mind is great, but skepticism is just as important. Merely because something is different than what you're used to hearing, or different from the status quo - does not mean that in itself makes the information presented correct and people who debunk it based on entirely rational and scientific reasons are not counter intelligence officers trying to circumvent a movement by default either. I don't feel like I'm close minded for pointing this out, but it's a great shield to hide behind when someone disagrees I guess. If I am closed minded and wrong about the assumptions I have from this movie, by all means open my world up.

I'm skeptical by nature at times, but have plenty of out there theories myself about all kinds of things. Things that others would call me nuts for believing. I feel like this documentary is pretty blatant in how it misconstrues things to fit it's questionable narrative.

Edited by PatrickKn (04/21/17 01:21 PM)

InvisibleAroundtheSon
Learning to See
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwest.
    #24262299 - 04/21/17 05:34 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Cute, man, really cute stuff here. :strokebeard:

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: I stumbled into an old cemetary. What are some of these symbols? [Re: PartoftheSource] * 1
    #24262356 - 04/21/17 06:15 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

PartoftheSource said:
Are these all free mason related?
Does anyone know the meaning or symbology for any of these?

that is somekind of talismanic seal.

some of the language can be seen, it seems, to me.

the straight line, the triangle, the right-angle, and the flag-shape.

InvisibleBiG_StroOnZ
Male User Gallery

Re: I stumbled into an old cemetary. What are some of these symbols? [Re: AroundtheSon]
    #24263068 - 04/21/17 11:31 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

AroundtheSon said:
Cute, man, really cute stuff here. :strokebeard:

I don't think you know the meaning of that word.

Quote:

akira_akuma said:
Quote:

PartoftheSource said:
Are these all free mason related?
Does anyone know the meaning or symbology for any of these?

that is somekind of talismanic seal.

some of the language can be seen, it seems, to me.

the straight line, the triangle, the right-angle, and the flag-shape.

Here's what it looks like in color, it's Masonic.

Invisiblecannabinated

Loc: Outside Flag
Re: I stumbled into an old cemetary. What are some of these symbols? [Re: Nifflerz]
    #24263193 - 04/22/17 12:51 AM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:
Quote:

LogicaL Chaos said:
Trippy.

Im definitely putting a shroomery symbol on my tomb.

i'm putting barber shreds on my tomb

:barbershreds:

in fact i'm going to request that my tomb not have my name or anything on it...just a big barber shreds face on it

I think you deserve it. I was trying to use it a couple days ago and didn't want to look through the smileys for it so I went through your posts.

InvisibleAroundtheSon
Learning to See
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwest.
    #24263470 - 04/22/17 07:15 AM (6 years, 11 months ago)

I understand the word enough to know that I'm not going to make it past level 1 in your little "youtube" program. Enjoy your enlightenment, it's kind of cute.

InvisibleBiG_StroOnZ
Male User Gallery

Re: I stumbled into an old cemetary. What are some of these symbols? [Re: AroundtheSon]
    #24264042 - 04/22/17 12:51 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

AroundtheSon said:
I understand the word enough to know that I'm not going to make it past level 1 in your little "youtube" program. Enjoy your enlightenment, it's kind of cute.

Enjoy your "little" arrogance program, and inability to use words in proper context, it's super adorable...

Offlineslephdawg
Awesome
 User Gallery

#24264091 - 04/22/17 01:11 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

I find your lack of faith disturbing... *chokes commander* :deathstar:

--------------------
:mushroom2:      :crazy2:      :tongue2:      :crazy2:      :mushroom2:

:mushroom2:  :tongue2:

InvisibleNot Responding
Busted Liar...
Male

Re: I stumbled into an old cemetary. What are some of these symbols? [Re: Ziran] * 1
    #24264154 - 04/22/17 01:40 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Ziran said:
the bottom 3 are all mason symbols. eastern star and the masonic compass.

I say you dig some of them up.

--------------------

Dear Kratom,

I've been numb for so long that I forgot how to feel
So I don't care if it will break my heart,
Just fuck me till I disappear

InvisibleBiG_StroOnZ
Male User Gallery

Re: I stumbled into an old cemetary. What are some of these symbols? [Re: slephdawg]
    #24264969 - 04/22/17 08:17 PM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

slephdawg said:
I find your lack of faith disturbing... *chokes commander* :deathstar:

My lack of faith... :rofl:

I'm the most spiritually adept person you will ever meet in your entire life, period.

I pray every night, to God, classic style on my knees with my hands folded.

I meditate every morning, Buddhist style in lotus position.

Edited by BiG_StroOnZ (04/23/17 12:13 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder