Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Next > | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblebrk
Unless...
Male User Gallery

Loc: SA Flag
Re: **The Official South Australia Psilocybe Season 2017** [Re: CarlosMigy] * 1
    #24390140 - 06/09/17 03:19 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Like lemon? How bizarre... :lol:

--------------------
"To the young it gives a vision of the dead and gone. While the old receive a passion to survive,
and the pattern picks the pockets of the palindrome, before the oscillating rhythm takes to flight..." - Rishloo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCarlosMigy
Stranger

Re: **The Official South Australia Psilocybe Season 2017** [Re: brk]
    #24390145 - 06/09/17 03:21 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Ikr bahahaha

Invisiblepineninja
Dream Weaver
 User Gallery

Loc: South Flag
Re: **The Official South Australia Psilocybe Season 2017** [Re: CarlosMigy] * 1
    #24390146 - 06/09/17 03:24 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Keep your expectations neutral take whatever comes your way and roll with it.
Happy vibes have a safe landing.:peak:

--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

Offlinedavomagic
Stranger
Re: **The Official South Australia Psilocybe Season 2017** [Re: CarlosMigy]
    #24390147 - 06/09/17 03:24 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

went for a quick little walk around why I was at work today, not sure what I have found. but here are some pictures.

Invisiblebrk
Unless...
Male User Gallery

Re: **The Official South Australia Psilocybe Season 2017** [Re: davomagic]
    #24390155 - 06/09/17 03:30 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Nothing active there mate :thumbdown:

--------------------
"To the young it gives a vision of the dead and gone. While the old receive a passion to survive,
and the pattern picks the pockets of the palindrome, before the oscillating rhythm takes to flight..." - Rishloo

Offlinedavomagic
Stranger
Re: **The Official South Australia Psilocybe Season 2017** [Re: brk]
    #24390164 - 06/09/17 03:39 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

cheers buddy hahah what a mission... hahah maybe just easier to find a friend who likes money! haha the search doesn't end here

Offlinekyleholmes
Stranger
Communications science participated *DELETED* [Re: davomagic]
    #24390184 - 06/09/17 03:57 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by Tmethyl

Reason for deletion: -.-

Invisiblebrk
Unless...
Male User Gallery

Re: Communications science participated [Re: kyleholmes]
    #24390187 - 06/09/17 04:03 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

^ errrrr don't click that.

--------------------

OfflineCarlosMigy
Stranger

Re: Communications science participated [Re: brk] * 1
    #24390190 - 06/09/17 04:05 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

I'm about an hour in and feel really giggly and tingly it's something I haven't felt before so got my glass bong here and about 1g chopped up so will smoke through that yiewwww

OfflineDream Master T
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: **The Official South Australia Psilocybe Season 2017** [Re: sausages]
    #24390326 - 06/09/17 06:23 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Another nice day for a walk

OfflineLowHP
Budding Enthusiast
Male

Loc: Mallee Region, Victoria
Re: Communications science participated [Re: CarlosMigy]
    #24390376 - 06/09/17 07:01 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

CarlosMigy said:
I'm about an hour in and feel really giggly and tingly it's something I haven't felt before so got my glass bong here and about 1g chopped up so will smoke through that yiewwww

I get the feeling you'll end up/are tripping pretty well by now... :wink: Enjoy, relax and go easy on the bongs if it feels too intense at any point.

I'll be in SA for a few days next week; save some for me everyone! :laugh: Great to see the season kicking into gear and awesome pics from all. Bob, your photos make me drool and long for the beautiful scenery SA has on offer.

Living in a desert I've had to resort to growing my own shrooms now. Currently have some cubes and pan cyan on agar and grain, but I'm really hoping to get some Ps. Alutacea prints from some wild finds and try my hand at that, too. :mushroom2:

--------------------

InvisibleVaNdLe
Lord of the sticks

Loc: Adelaide, SA Flag
Re: Communications science participated [Re: LowHP]
    #24390396 - 06/09/17 07:10 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

LowHP said:
Quote:

CarlosMigy said:

I get the feeling you'll end up/are tripping pretty well by now... :wink: Enjoy, relax and go easy on the bongs if it feels too intense at any point.

I'll be in SA for a few days next week; save some for me everyone! :laugh: Great to see the season kicking into gear and awesome pics from all. Bob, your photos make me drool and long for the beautiful scenery SA has on offer.

Living in a desert I've had to resort to growing my own shrooms now. Currently have some cubes and pan cyan on agar and grain, but I'm really hoping to get some Ps. Alutacea prints from some wild finds and try my hand at that, too. :mushroom2:

There is plenty in SA don't worry my friend , i used to grow Cubes but i soon stopped because it can be come tedious work sometimes and just donsent give me the satisfaction of wondering a forest and picking what nature intended.

Can someone give me the run down on P. Alutacea are they newly known to SA or have they always been here just not hunted as much ?

--------------------
South Australia 2017 Thread

Invisiblesausages
A subtle force of nature.
Male
Loc: Radelaide
Alutacea in SA [Re: VaNdLe] * 1
    #24390499 - 06/09/17 08:10 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

They're a relatively recently discovered active psilocybe, first described as P. alutacea in Australasian Mycologist in 2006 but known before then in Tasmania.  IIRC Alutes first got a mention in the 2015 thread by bob, who appears to have discovered their presence in SA,  and though it's possible they were transported here from elsewhere via livestock movement I can imagine they've just been getting overlooked all these years. For the casual observer it's easy to confuse them with Stropharia semiglobata (to be ignored) or small subs (to be put with all the others), and I'd guess I've unknowingly picked a few as subs in the past. That linked article also discusses lookalike species that could also confuse the untrained eye.  I have come across an SA mushroom hunter on another forum a couple of years ago who claimed to be picking semilanceatas, It's a fair bet they'd been picking alutacea instead. That's the only other mention I've seen of them in SA from 2015 or earlier.
I don't know how active local mycologists are in looking for new species, perhaps they've been observed here by academia, perhaps not.

Another active species I've found is Panaeolopsis nirimbii, which are said to be similar in potency to Panaeolus subbalteatus.  Haven't ever seen a decent amount of them though, just a handful around the CBD.

Edited by sausages (06/09/17 08:37 AM)

Offlinedavomagic
Stranger
Re: Communications science participated [Re: VaNdLe]
    #24390526 - 06/09/17 08:28 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

just to confirm there is nothing here right? lol I was so happy all day thinking I found a patch hahaha oh well. no blue bruising :frown:
see the one middle top.
if I compare mine to dream masters they look very similar in my eyes, just the stem length and colour of cap. but comparing to the other pictures a page back I can notice a big difference.

Invisiblesausages
A subtle force of nature.
Male
Loc: Radelaide
Re: Communications science participated [Re: davomagic] * 2
    #24390597 - 06/09/17 09:10 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

davomagic said:

if I compare mine to dream masters they look very similar in my eyes, just the stem length and colour of cap.

Well, they're not. :thumbdown: Try looking for the differences rather than the similarities when attempting to ID your finds. Sub caps aren't striated like that, though when still very fresh they can have striations around the edge of the cap; they are not the same color as what you've found (though that's harder to know if you haven't yet found any subs) and unlike Dream Master's your finds have a complete absence of bruising. A spore print would confirm it too if you bothered to do so but you've already been told these aren't subs in your ID thread so I don't know why you're still unsure. I've seen quite a few newbies over the years try to find a picture of actives that most closely resembles their random find to try and keep the false hope alive - but that has never magically made their inactives into actives.

There's plenty of examples of what subs will look like here which should be helpful when you're out there looking for them. Just picking random mushrooms and hoping they're magic isn't a productive approach.

--------------------
Anyone who hasn't got a field guide but wants one should check this out: Fungi In Australia

Keep things nice, Don't spread Phytophthora!

"We'll ride the spiral to the end, and may just go where no one's been"

OfflineDream Master T
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Communications science participated [Re: sausages] * 1
    #24391787 - 06/09/17 05:28 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Mushrooms are awesome. This is the first time I've tried them dried and capsuled. 4 g had me sitting ing in the shower staring at the bath mat listening to music for nearly 2 hours according to my wife. No nausea or horrible smell of boiled mushroom tea. The only thing with dry is it takes a lot of shrooms to make the volume vs fresh but it was coming on in 15 minutes flat out and was a bit suprised by that cos the tea were mostly closer to 45 min the hour to affect time. Plus it's been ten years easy since I've had a mushroom experience. I've missed it and forgotten just how good for you they are.

Good luck to those of you embarking on this journey my our little fungi friends bring you enlightenment and love if you can find them.

OfflineYokomobd5
Tripper
Male User Gallery
Re: Communications science participated [Re: Dream Master T]
    #24392113 - 06/09/17 07:47 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Hey guys, havent posted this year but was on board all of last year, been lurking this whole time until people triggered my interest with dosages/with without weed,

Last year i went through with a range of trips which ranged from 1gram to my maximum which was 7.5 grams which i do not suggest unless you have been in the game a while, even then its a heck of an amount

1 gram i found was fun, everything is funny, really good to do with friends,

2 grams was was starting to get more deep but still remained quite cool and fun to do with friends,

I then went to about 3.5 which was fairly intense, alot deeper and different experience to the 1 gramwhere i initially started.

The next time myself and my best friend started at 5 grams, and worked our way up to approximately 7.5 during the trip, (this is assuming that eating more during the trip would further enhance or take no effect) either way it was seriously too far for my liking, i had had weed because i thought it would help keeping my self calm but experienced anxiety my whole 14.5 hour trip till i finally fell asleep!

I find dosages depend on what your trying to get out of the trip, if you want it to be fun then stay with small amount, either way that was just my experience. :eek:

Going out for my first pick today, hopefully get lucky and find some :tongue2:

--------------------
:mushroom2: :mushroom2:

InvisibleSludgeCity
I Am The Beast I Worship

Loc: Bottomless Pit Flag
Re: Communications science participated [Re: Yokomobd5]
    #24392135 - 06/09/17 07:55 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

I find it's best to only smoke weed on shrooms when you are 100% ready for it, even than I still wait just to confirm I really want it, because most times I could easily miss it while tripping & wouldn't even notice.

They do blend well together but not when forced, it's not a safety net if you start feeling on edge while tripping.

--------------------
:trippinballs: CHOOSE THIS LIFE YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN :trippinballs:

OfflineCarlosMigy
Stranger

Re: Communications science participated [Re: SludgeCity] * 1
    #24392230 - 06/09/17 08:31 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

For everyone who was wondering I waited about an hour after I took the 2ish grams then for some reason thought it would be smart to make a tea out of 65g of fresh subs (bought a gram scale not point scale from target for $10 so that works well enough and weighs in ounces as well). So yeh I chucked the 65g in a cups worth of water fresh from the kettle with 2 lemons and let them sit for about 30 mins or so so the psilocybin could be realeased. Got half way through it and tried to take a massive sip but threw it up so I decided to just sip the rest and boi did that do the job

Offlinemushrooman1991
Stranger
Re: Communications science participated [Re: CarlosMigy]
    #24392600 - 06/09/17 11:18 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

hi guys!

Just went for a walk and found some mushrooms! I hope someone could let me know if they are edible or not haha! A couple have a bluish brusing .. the rest dont, all look similar ! Hope someone could tell me! Was in a pine forrest found around woodchips

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures