Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineshrooman
journeyman
a couple of question
    #2424173 - 03/12/04 03:29 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Alright, my friend is purchasing 9 syringes, meaning about 90 cakes. What would be the best method to grow after this? He thought the pf tek with just the cakes would work, but this was before he knew about casing and bulk. He wants an easy grow, where you dont have to worry about too much because he is usually gone from 8-4 during the day except weekends. I know that this is a lot of cakes, but im not looking for people to lecture me about that, im just looking for the best method that is fairly simple, with good results. If he was going to us just the PF Tek, then how much COULD this amount of cakes yield dry? (i know this is hard to say, but others must have done something like it before, so im just curious)I really need someone to help me out, so please help if you can, i will be on later and if someone would be willing to IM me or just post it would be very helpful. Thank you all

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMilkVein
unsure
 User Gallery

Loc: total bullshit->
Re: a couple of question [Re: shrooman]
    #2424206 - 03/12/04 03:39 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

shrooman said:
my friend is purchasing 9 syringes, meaning about 90 cakes

thats alot of syringes to buy, and a big step for someone asking what the easiest way to grow is...just start with like 10 cakses...how are you going to sterilize and incubate 90 jars?

ie. a walk in closet with a simply oil heat in it works great..you can touch it with your finger and not burn them..so the fire risk is low.

--------------------
I've been first and last
Look at how the time goes past.
But I'm all alone at last.
Rolling home to you.

Offlinerichismalls
Richi-smalls

Loc: the ill state
Re: a couple of question [Re: shrooman]
    #2424444 - 03/12/04 04:31 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

if you are just starting out, stick with the pf cake method and learn the cycle of how mushrooms grow...most of the time my 12 cake terrarium puts out about 3 and a half oz, more or less..this is assuming that everything you do goes to plan(no contams)..id say your friend needs to cool his jets and work with about 10 jars as milkvein suggested before he possibly fucks up 90 jars

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation