Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Re: High doses - finding yourself fussy, antsy or frustrated [Re: Just_A_Noob]
    #24235247 - 04/11/17 03:56 PM (7 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

Just_A_Noob said:
...Killing parts of myself (negative desires, gluttony, greed, my alcoholism) and growing into a healthier more enlightened individual. . .It was hard for me because of the thought of leaving my wife and children.  I think to feel comfortable taking high doses, as an individual, you have to be okay with dying in a way.  Like there is nothing you regret having/not having done.  Oh yeah and these are not recreational drugs to me anymore.  They are too powerful and deserve to be respected.

:jolly:
I did not expect these things to happen. When I first started cultivation, it was more of just to have mushrooms to get high on and see some shit. I now feel I am more a part of the psychedelic community as a whole for growing out of that state of mind of just wanting to get high and respecting the entheogens on a deeper level.

:thumbsup: for this thread.

I would like to add, I had a non dual experience before I even had the thought of growing mushrooms. At the end of this experience I invisioned a golden Buddha, sitting ever so calmly. This experience has prompted me to look into Buddhism and It has helped me through some tough times, both sober and in an altered state. I'm fascinated to learn that some of the altered stated that long time meditation people's. . .are similar or can translate to the altered states achieved when taking an entheogen. And even the possibility (and probability) of ancient peoples taking these same entheogens we use today, to reach higher states of consciousness.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck