Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleZombi3
Bella Ciao!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Bat Country Flag
Switched from Xbox to PlayStation, recommended games??
    #24227015 - 04/08/17 04:06 AM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Always had an Xbox never really played PlayStation at all since the PS1 and twisted metal.
What's some good games for PS4? I picked up dishonoured and the console came with COD Infinite..

Preferably games that support offline co-op since I play primarily with my room mate and don't have online set up yet.
We play mostly RPG and FPS. Tho anything interesting and fun that's co-op would make a good recommendation.
Any good racing games??

Also anything I should know about my new console? Like I said I haven't owned a PlayStation since the PS1 so I have no idea what all I can do with this fancy pants PS4. Any lesser known features or apps or anything I should look into?

Hella thanks from a PlayStation noob!!!

:happyweed:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCaptainRedbeard
(mushroomdude)
 User Gallery

Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Switched from Xbox to PlayStation, recommended games?? [Re: Zombi3]
    #24227063 - 04/08/17 04:46 AM (6 years, 11 months ago)

I recommend Little Big Planet 3(although LBP1 was the best), great co-op, extremely creative based, BEST game to play high, I believe it should be free for plus users.

Also, give Cod Infinite a spin, it came free with my PS too, I didn't think it would be, but I'm actually having a decent amount of fun on the multiplayer.

Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 has just been re-released in HD, a great RPG really worth checking out.

As for racing; Need for Speed (2015), and I've heard Driveclub is pretty nice.. If you want to shake things up try out a game called "The Crew"

Also, you should check out the Final Fantasy games.

I haven't played Destiny yet, but apparently is isn't worth it and the sequel is going to be released soon, so may as well wait for that one..

If you're like me and love to play sandbox games then check out No Man's Sky, and also Skyrim Remastered! Also, I really recommend a game called Infamous Second Son (the visuals are really colourful and the story is quite exciting)

There's always the usual GTA's and what have you's

BLOODBOURNE; awesome rpg made by the dudes who made Dark Souls; another great series :smile:

Oh! Also; if you don't want to pay for Netflix then go to the PS Store and search for "Media Player".

By doing this you can now insert a USB drive containing a movie file(s) into the PS4 and you can watch your own movies for free! But, they have to be

MKV. Visual: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC High Profile Level4.2. Audio: MP3, AAC LC, AC-3 (Dolby Digital)
AVI. Visual: MPEG4 ASP, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC High Profile Level4.2. ...
MP4. Visual: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC High Profile Level4.2. ...
MPEG-2 TS. Visual: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC High Profile Level4.2, MPEG2 Visual.

Either one of these ^

Another great RPG that recently came out: "Nioh" - It's basically Dark Souls, but instead of Knights and Demons its Samurai and Yokai! :smile:

Also; look into a game called "Horizon Dawn Zero" - a fresh RPG

---

The Plus feature is pay-for, I'm pretty sure it's $59.99 for 12 months and $24.99 for three months. The price of the monthly plan is $9.99.

Just remember, if you do become a PS Plus member; to turn Auto-Renewal off so your wallet isn't tortured :wink:

To do this:
"To cancel automatic renewal of your PlayStation®Plus subscription, select the service under (Settings) > [PlayStation Network/Account Management] > [Account Information] > [Services List], and then select [Turn Off Auto-Renew]."

---

Anyways, hope I could be of help!

Sorry if my post is a bit all-over the place

Let me know if you have any other questions, I'd be glad to help, as a fellow PS user!

Hope you and your roommate enjoy it

Peace!

:chesire:

--------------------

take it easy dude, but - take it!

Edited by CaptainRedbeard (04/08/17 04:49 AM)

InvisibleCaptainRedbeard
(mushroomdude)
 User Gallery

Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Switched from Xbox to PlayStation, recommended games?? [Re: CaptainRedbeard]
    #24227069 - 04/08/17 04:52 AM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Also,

Netflix is offering a free one-month trial

Just remember the Auto-Renewal thing  :blazed:

I've been re-watching Breaking Bad on it, SO amazing the second time!

--------------------

take it easy dude, but - take it!

Offlineaura8
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Switched from Xbox to PlayStation, recommended games?? [Re: Zombi3]
    #24227117 - 04/08/17 06:31 AM (6 years, 11 months ago)

BLOODBOURNE IS AMAZING

--------------------
save travels!

OfflineBasilBush
Reality Bender
Male User Gallery

Re: Switched from Xbox to PlayStation, recommended games?? [Re: aura8]
    #24227145 - 04/08/17 07:03 AM (6 years, 11 months ago)

I love my ps4 mainly for the beat em ups, mortal combat x and street fighter v are both brilliant but having to buy all the packs is a bit of a piss take ( cost me loads)

Skylanders games offer easy platinum's, If you get addicted to the ping noise when u receive one lol.

There's a new worms game out. That offers good multi player mayhem.

Welcome to ps4.

I havnt played xbox since jet set radio, and I loved the 2nd one on ps3

InvisibleAzuma
I'm a teapot

Re: Switched from Xbox to PlayStation, recommended games?? [Re: aura8]
    #24248184 - 04/16/17 05:54 AM (6 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

aura8 said:
BLOODBOURNE IS AMAZING

Definitely this.

Also, if you're looking for a good FPS, Battlefield 1 is the way to go.

Edited by Azuma (04/16/17 05:55 AM)

InvisibleCepheus16

Re: Switched from Xbox to PlayStation, recommended games?? [Re: Azuma]
    #24275444 - 04/27/17 09:50 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

BloodBourne is pretty slick, I prefer Ds3 though. i agree battle field 1 is definitely where its at as far as Fps goes IMO

--------------------
I am a Gamer.
Hath not a Gamer eyes? Hath not a Gamer hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions? Fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer, as a Norm is? If you prick us, do we not roll for damage? If you bully us, do we not make a will save vs. depression? If you poison us, do we not roll a fortitude save vs. death? And if you wrong us, shall we not throw dice?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom