Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
I've read that it's not recommended for culinary mushroom production. Does it leave a nasty aftertaste on the mushrooms, or contain toxins that transfer to the mushrooms? Or is it just that nothing will grow on it? Just curious.
-------------------- 2004: The year telemarketing started to shrivel up like a cold pair of nuts.