Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRespectTheFungus
Fungus Fan

Loc: In a spore
Some tea
    #2421067 - 03/11/04 09:43 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

I am planning to make some shroom tea in the next few days for the first time. I have a few questions.

-I will have some dried some fresh, its fine to chop them both up and make tea right?

-I boil the water then pour it into a cup with all the shrooms chopped up and let it sit for like an hour?

-I will have one little shroom that is only 1 gram that is dried, then i will have probably 20 or 30 more grams fresh, does this sound like enough for a nice trip?

-My brother says he makes mushroom tea a lot, and he said when he does it he trips real hard for like 1 to 2 hours, how about you guys?

Thanks, peace.

--------------------
"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOsker246
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: Some tea [Re: RespectTheFungus]
    #2421093 - 03/11/04 09:53 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

That all sounds good to me but I think 1 hour is still to long to wait. And yes when making tea, people tend to trip harder but the drawback is the duration is shorter.

OfflineRespectTheFungus
Fungus Fan

Re: Some tea [Re: Osker246]
    #2421119 - 03/11/04 10:00 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

Yeah, if it only lasted like an hour and a half then i would be disapointed. But i am interested if its really intense. I might just be better off eating them, but tea is an experience ive yet to try.

--------------------
"With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know."

Offlinevalour
Swordbearer

Loc: USA
Re: Some tea [Re: RespectTheFungus]
    #2421124 - 03/11/04 10:02 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

Try this:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...ev=#Post2004528

The basics + some advice on my experiences:
put them in a tea-ball or open up a teabag and put them in that (reseal the teabag) -- it'll make seperating them out easier -- unless you ~want~ to eat the mush matter.
-Boil the water, then let it cool down ~just a little~ and pour it over your mushies and/or teabags
-As Cervantes suggests in the post link above, put a mint tea bag in with it -- covers the taste nicely!
-Use a spoon or something to keep as much of the mushrooms below the water as possible.
-I only steep my mush tea for around ten minutes (as per Cervantes' recipe) and have had trips that are about equally as long and strong as regular trips...but with MUCH less stomach trouble.

--------------------
"Remember, son,
I didn't sell out-
I bought in."

OfflineRespectTheFungus
Fungus Fan

Re: Some tea [Re: valour]
    #2421191 - 03/11/04 10:15 PM (20 years, 21 days ago)

Ok cool thanks, but when you say let the water cool down a little, for how long? Also, Valour do you experience stronger trips than just eating mushrooms? Peace.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies