Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineOne Love
Surrealist
Female User Gallery

Loc: Gotham
Re: Do we actually have any REAL Satanists? [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #24358354 - 05/29/17 08:18 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I am at the gates of Lilith, beginning my path.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOne Love
Surrealist
Female User Gallery

Re: Do we actually have any REAL Satanists? [Re: One Love]
    #24358391 - 05/29/17 08:37 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Wish I hadn't been a month late to this thread.
It's fine if people assume, or not assume, I control the level of discomfort they might feel from my presence (public display of pentagram here or there etc)

I have only had people mention something twice. Perhaps because I'm a girl, or perhaps I find that that emo-y youthful look is a good cover.

That's my hint, the smoke and mirrors. It would be far too troublesome if there was no code, secrecy, if the philosophies and questions were that that anyone could just shrug or think about in a matter of seconds - the reward from the knowledge wouldn't be great.

When people don't understand, or better yet, when they think they do and persist, it only makes me laugh inside to know the truth of what they do not.

You can't expect someone to come out and tell you, yes, magick is real, demons are real. You can't expect a true walker of any path to be insulted, moved or budged by the opinions of others.

I don't particularly care for the Christian interpretation of the symbol of Lucifer, except when it comes to the obvious stigma, fear etc that some people feel in regard.

Someone here also mentioned, about the rituals and sacrifices, dressing up and "robes" and what not. Well, why do people go out of their way to dress up on Halloween when they are a kid? Or celebrate any societal holiday? There is nothing different. Even with Valentine's Day, you can say it's "just" about the money, but it's not real. The consequence of these holidays is real, for some people.

Not all Satanists are occultists. Not all occultists are Satanists. Not ALL Satanists believe in Satan, and not all satanists sacrifice animals - although I think it's a bit comical that's where the line is drawn, especially when most people participate in animal sacrifice everyday when they eat.

If people have such strong opinions on something they know nothing about, and pray, I hope it stays that way, then it's really got to be ignorance.

The devils advocate that said we are all Satan made me smile.

Now beyond Satan or the occult, left hand pathists? They are hidden gems. Literally - stay hidden friends.

--------------------

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fractalic Fabric
    #24359176 - 05/29/17 02:39 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I control the level of discomfort they might feel from my presence (public display of pentagram here or there etc) 

I don't think you directly control people's levels of comfort, but do probably slightly increase the eye-rolling statistics when wearing a pentagram around.

Quote:

When people don't understand, or better yet, when they think they do and persist, it only makes me laugh inside to know the truth of what they do not.

Yeah, those people who think they know the truth sure are laughable :wink:

Quote:

You can't expect someone to come out and tell you, yes, magick is real, demons are real.

If you had the slightest inclination to believe those things could be real, why would you test the matter with your soul, on the left hand path?

--------------------
Favorite entheogen experiences in descending order:
1)Combo of oral DMT + smoked Bufotenine
2)Amanita (urine drank twice)
3)Mushrooms > Achuma 16"+cid(still need higher dose Achuma)> Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory-HBWR (+cumin, cinnamon aldehyde adducts) > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)
5)Salvia (need to try quid)

All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Blessing.

OfflineOne Love
Surrealist
Female User Gallery

Re: Do we actually have any REAL Satanists? [Re: flickedbic]
    #24360463 - 05/29/17 11:39 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

flickedbic said:
I don't think you directly control people's levels of comfort, but do probably slightly increase the eye-rolling statistics when wearing a pentagram around.

I'll wear the shoes with pentagrams when I want to feel less social or more focused on my own plans and it works. Also I should note I don't dress like an emo-kid, lol, I try to aim for a professional academic look with the addition of pentagram shoes or something that is subtle that I can easily hide but gives me that added comfort. If I wear a necklace of any kind I wear it tucked under a shirt and hidden. Always.

Anyways, you don't have to "think" anything, because I can't confirm any of these things - however, if one could say that I don't control people with my pentagrams, or my sexyness or some other thing - perhaps I DO control them :smile:

No, let me just put it out there directly.

I control people. I control people with my magick. I use the power of Satan to compel them for my pleasure and to my hearts content.

Quote:

Yeah, those people who think they know the truth sure are laughable :wink:

Quote:

You can't expect someone to come out and tell you, yes, magick is real, demons are real.

If you had the slightest inclination to believe those things could be real, why would you test the matter with your soul, on the left hand path?

I'm not laughing at people's ignorance. I would be laughing because for people who believe they have the truth, it is often then they stop seeking it.

To me, the decision to remain ignorant or close minded on any topic is well...lazy in my opinion, and I feel the obsession with the sanity, or reality of magick or demons or other mystical things associated with Satanism is just one question among MANY that are offered in pursuit of knowledge.

I do know that with a table of concrete non believers and naysayers we will progress no further.
For those people, their input is not really valuable after a certain point, because their one opinion on the issue has no room for expansion.

I do know that my interest in the occult has yielded positive, lasting results in my life that are rewarding, but painless? No...Not at all.

But you asked me, why I would do it -

Maybe I'm just the classic example of "curiosity killed the cat" - or the lack of any other inclination towards other paths. I became obsessed with the dark and what you can't see and never looked back.  But "power" is one I like a lot. Or a lack of attachment to the soul. Perhaps I'm just the sort of person that would get drawn to the left hand path only to be destroyed by it

Except I don't want to be destroyed nor plan to. I want to know more, learn more, until it overwhelms me maybe, but I won't let myself be destroyed - if I can handle this what is there left
live and learn without fear

Even if that means actively putting myself in a mindset that can be painful or torture

Knowledge is power is just an understatement, but as an occultist, oh how those words sing truth

Why the left hand path? Many occultists would ask the same but will I ever share the "truth" doubt it.

and I can't speak for other people but

it's just fun to fuck with people, I enjoy it and it makes me feel good

sometimes you get people who are really afraid, and I love it. Nothing simpler than that.

--------------------

Invisibleremake
Male

Loc: South Africa Flag
Re: Do we actually have any REAL Satanists? [Re: One Love] * 1
    #24360821 - 05/30/17 05:09 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I see you looking down on me, while I'm looking down on you. Maybe those people are looking down on you? Who's looking down on what now? The devil? The Satan? I've seen demons. They were people. They were sheeple. Having fun fucking around with people. Mighty weak in some cases as to exploit another. Mighty wired to the frame of fatal futility. Fumbling around in a kitchen stirring petals drifting in water. I love you, Scone Dove. If that's even your real name.

OfflineOne Love
Surrealist
Female User Gallery

Re: Do we actually have any REAL Satanists? [Re: remake]
    #24360930 - 05/30/17 06:53 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

FranniePilgrim said:
I see you looking down on me, while I'm looking down on you. Maybe those people are looking down on you? Who's looking down on what now? The devil? The Satan? I've seen demons. They were people. They were sheeple. Having fun fucking around with people. Mighty weak in some cases as to exploit another. Mighty wired to the frame of fatal futility. Fumbling around in a kitchen stirring petals drifting in water. I love you, Scone Dove. If that's even your real name.

I have never practiced ritual magick. I have done things that in hindsight, I came to identify as my own personal "rituals". In the future I may revisit these habits and ritualize them.

Sure, you can think of that as exploitation. I don't see how that is a weak frame of mind, so I disagree on that front. If anything people who are exploitable have a weak mind. To clarify, I do not look down on them for that. I acknowledge that people have a potential that they do not pursue, whether the reasons are from ignorance, fear etc I'm not sure but everyone is "worthy" everyone has the ability to be ambitious, whether they do or not is their choice and not all will find that path through Satanism.

It's not blind faith, but rather an ambassador of cultivating your own ambition and realizing them; and while there are multiple types of Satanism, athiesm, agnosticism etc it is void of the cardinal "sins" present in many dogmatic religions. Breaking away from the chain of society majority and aiming for ascension. Glory is not a sin but an achievement. That humans can attain godhood and on all accounts, they should.

Is that evil?
Am I a terrible horrible evil person for enjoying it when I can? Well by these definitions, then I hope so.

I don't go out of my way to fuck with people, but at the inclination of such fears, or any kind of reluctance I will enjoy it especially when it is often tied to curiosity.

If I can get someone to question the Christian God at least once, or rather look into themselves to question the nature of what is good and evil, what Satan is, etc. If it doesn't go past "are demons real is magick real" then there is little conversation to be had. I won't confirm nor deny such things. Like many occultists, we can only acknowledge the success of our magick.

Others may say such phenomena are mere coincidence, luck. So why is it that luck is blindly believed in? It is just some concept we made up. Often, the words people use to describe things are defined by a myriad of upbringing and personal experiences.

Magick may not mean the same thing to you that it means for me.

My magick however, has proven itself a number of times that satisfies me enough to continue pursuit and practice.

Obsessing over the reality or sanity of things is detrimental if your goal is to explore the occult and learn more.

If you don't want to believe then don't. If you decide you do want to believe, then you have to at least try. You may confirm your doubts and suspicions, but there's also a chance you may question further, dig further.

All others who never make it past the gates, well. Continue on, let others tell you what is so.

The knowledge is hidden, encrypted, and often times, lost. You won't find much help whichever path you choose, but if you thought you could easily google some evidence of demons, then you're already looking in the wrong place. If you wanted some kind of instant gratification, that won't happen.
It's a long and difficult process. It's a lifestyle process. NOT exclusively Satanism, but any endeavor expected to present rewards is a product of hard work and effort.

I had hoped with emergence of this thread the curious would congregate. As usual, it's just another debate.

Demons are people you say? Sheeple?

Well, yes.

--------------------

Invisibleremake
Male

Loc: South Africa Flag
    #24360948 - 05/30/17 07:10 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

That sounds interesting. I am indeed on a quest of my own.

I've seen some of my friends suddenly speaking in tongues at a party once while my body was shivering like crazy as soon as one of them asked me if I knew what kundalini was. And all of them started talking about my life infront of me and they were describing my thoughts prior and during that event, it was as if they were working together. They were talking to eachother, but only in a very strange type of syntax of single words. Delivering comments on my thoughts. Like I would think things and they would talk about me thinking these things and telling me things about those things while thinking them. I couldn't tell who was in control. Don't know how to describe it. I couldn't say anything, I just stood there in silence. I was pretty high. But it was pretty crazy. It happened 2 times after that as well where I fell into like a sort of paralysis and just witnessed some freaky shit and synchronicities. It felt pretty demonic, or alien.

And also the music is quite intense at times.
At the moment it feels as if I'm in some kind of metamorphosis state.

I'm not a Satanist though. But I understand your views regarding the Christian God. Reality seems strange. I'm just following my hands, sifting through my brain.

Maybe we're all in an insane asylum somewhere. Maybe this is an insane asylum. I don't know. But some of it is cool, though.

Edited by remake (05/30/17 08:38 AM)

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
Re: Do we actually have any REAL Satanists? [Re: One Love] * 1
    #24363686 - 05/30/17 10:22 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

One Love said:
I am at the gates of Lilith, beginning my path.

Lilith - John Collier, 1892

Demons, including the Arch-Demoness Lilith, are inimical to human life. If you are human, than she is inimical to your life as well. What she represents archetypally needs to be integrated into the wider personality. Lilith is an exponent of the "Negative Feminine," an aspect of the Jungian 'Shadow.' One does not endeavor to become one's Shadow, but to integrate it so as not to project it onto others and vilify them accordingly. Clearly, the Patriarchy has more than its share of the "Negative Masculine." Just think Donald J. Trump. But Negative is negative whether masculine or feminine.

Edited by MarkostheGnostic (05/30/17 10:36 PM)

Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
Re: Do we actually have any REAL Satanists? [Re: Asante] * 1
    #24367330 - 06/01/17 09:26 AM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Not bullshit emo tax cut church adherents who believe there is no god but genuine Capital S Satanists who actually worship the Devil and conjure Demons?

I consider your God the ass end of my God and you probably think I got that upside down but...

Any of you genuine warlocks out there?

Let's not clash. Let's jut be out in the open.

Just wanting to know.

The real stuff guys, no "there is no devil" types.
Left hand path folk.

En skikkelse lå der på bakken
så vond at de blomster rundt visnet
en dyster sjel lå der på bakken
så kald at alt vann ble til is

En skygge da falt over skogen
da skikkelsens sjel visnet bort
for skikkelsens sjel var en skygge
en skygge av vondskapens makt

---

A figure laid on the ground
So malicious, that the flowers around him withered
A dark soul laid on the ground
So cold, that all water changed into ice

A shadow fell over the woods
As the figure's soul withered towards it
Because the figure's soul was a shadow
A shadow of the forces of evil

there are real satanists, and have been all through history - they raise their young in the most heinous and tortorous manner so that they feel no compunction ruling the world - they are not called satanists - that term is stupid to them - you and satanists are not satanists - you will never know one unless you are being tortured to death without care, for your holdings

--------------------
...or something

OfflineJolly Boots
Kaos through careful planning
Male

Re: Do we actually have any REAL Satanists? [Re: eve69]
    #24400191 - 06/12/17 05:19 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

I think I have to revise my opinion on this, either there can be no "real satanist" or everyone who claims to be one is one.
The reason for this is semantic at its core, there is no organized Unified church of satanists therefore no "real satanists" The Lavey church of satan is not unified, and barely organized and don't believe in satan. There simply is not enough people worshiping Lucifer to reach a consensus as to how it should be done. Satanists also don't have a great ability to organize, as it is a religion most often born of rebellion and disdain for authority thus not lending itself to a practical hierarchy or unity.
Its kinda like trying to organize Anarchists, or herd cats.

--------------------
  Teks For noobies that helped me
here is the PF TEK

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: Do we actually have any REAL Satanists? [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #24400534 - 06/12/17 07:44 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

MarkostheGnostic said:

laughable.

OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between
Re: Do we actually have any REAL Satanists? [Re: Asante]
    #24402239 - 06/13/17 12:02 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Satanists have to hide themselves (because of their hard criminal acts). I don't think they would uncover themselves here at the boards.

Offlineakira_akuma
Φύσις κρύπτεσθαι ὕψιστος φιλεῖ

Loc: Onypeirophóros
Re: Do we actually have any REAL Satanists? [Re: BlueCoyote]
    #24402295 - 06/13/17 12:25 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

BlueCoyote said:
Satanists have to hide themselves (because of their hard criminal acts). I don't think they would uncover themselves here at the boards.

LOL

InvisibleGreen7Alchemist
Draco
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Mayami
Re: Do we actually have any REAL Satanists? [Re: akira_akuma]
    #24402403 - 06/13/17 01:08 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

Do satanist hate everything is that their goal? to be haters?

i heard they are nice people.

what is the satanist belief?

--------------------
Trip 7
THUG - ISLAM - BIBLE
streets disciple
CHRIST IS KING.

Sunshine said: "Gangsters are super heroes"

OfflineBlueCoyote
Beyond
Male User Gallery

Loc: Between
Re: Do we actually have any REAL Satanists? [Re: Green7Alchemist]
    #24402568 - 06/13/17 02:16 PM (6 years, 9 months ago)

No, they just think the ego is master.
And the Master of Ego is Satan.
Everything else follows.

OfflineOutsideOfMyMind
LSD Self Administrative Director
Male User Gallery

Re: Do we actually have any REAL Satanists? [Re: Asante]
    #27241335 - 03/07/21 02:21 AM (3 years, 22 days ago)

Modern day "satanism" as founded by Anton Lavey is not "devil worship."  It's more about self preservation than worshipping anything. When I was 14, I read "The Satanic Bible" by Lavey. In modern day satanism, they believe that you are your own god. Marilyn Monroe and lots of hollywood stars have ties to Anton Lavey and Hollywood and the media and the Vatican and the Catholic Church have been completely infiltrated with modern day satanism. Modern meaning from the 1960's, which is pretty modern for religion. if you go to a Catholic Church you will see occult motifs on the decor. If you don't know what they are then you won't notice them but the symbolism is all there.

There are spells though in the back of the Satanic Bible that you really shouldn't fuck with unless you really know what you're doing.

I'm not a satanist, but I did delve a tiny bit into it when I was 14, 21 years ago, and then quickly lost interest for the better. It was sort of just a phase like my punk rock phase or my Gothic phase or my candy raver phase or any other of my phases I went through during my teenage years.

--------------------

Edited by OutsideOfMyMind (03/07/21 02:29 AM)

InvisibleYellow Pants
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Do we actually have any REAL Satanists? [Re: OutsideOfMyMind]
    #27242187 - 03/07/21 05:40 PM (3 years, 21 days ago)

Is it possible to synthesize a Satanist, one who seeks self preservation, with a Christian?

I suppose between the two there will always be that tension between one's self and the god of all.  The one who sent Christ.  Yet if we are all children of god then so is the Satanist.  He has just become demonic.  Of Earth

OfflineBrendanFlock
Stranger
Male

Re: Do we actually have any REAL Satanists? [Re: Yellow Pants]
    #27245777 - 03/09/21 09:52 PM (3 years, 19 days ago)

Christ wouldn't have been born unless Satan tempted Eve in the Garden of Eden.

OfflineOutsideOfMyMind
Male User Gallery

Re: Do we actually have any REAL Satanists? [Re: BrendanFlock]
    #27245890 - 03/09/21 11:45 PM (3 years, 19 days ago)

Was it Satan or Lucifer who was a fallen angel or both?

--------------------

OfflineOutsideOfMyMind
Male User Gallery

Re: Do we actually have any REAL Satanists? [Re: OutsideOfMyMind]
    #27245928 - 03/10/21 12:43 AM (3 years, 19 days ago)

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order