Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineQuantumNexus
Stranger
Re: [Re: thelanzii]
    #20213115 - 07/01/14 10:25 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

I don't see it explicitly written, and Violet also mentioned now allowing the jars to fully colonize the casing before setting into fruiting conditions. Additionally, I was wondering how much time it takes from when you introduce fruting conditions to when you harvest your final flush. That's not even mentioning how long the culture selection process takes, which is important too. I would like to then keep my question open because Violet only mentioned times in reference to how quickly they colonize the RGS. I'm more interested in the timeline of the entire project, everything included.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleViolet
 User Gallery

Re: "A" Tek •Seed & Plastic• Myco Match from Heaven [Re: QuantumNexus]
    #20220132 - 07/03/14 04:19 PM (9 years, 9 months ago)

It will be different every time.
My culture method has selected quick-colonizing and quick-fruiting strains, but the same method picking PE can take up to twice as long.

Because of all the transfers, grow-outs, and tests, my approach to culturing takes much longer than a grow would from inoc to final flush.
I could never possibly make a guess how long someone will spend on the culturing method.

But a grow-out... Maybe it could take 20-30 days to start a first flush.  You never know when they'll finish flushing - different cultures have varying delays between recurring flushes, or use differing amounts of the sub for each flush, leaving varying amounts of it for the next. Grass seed will flush out more quickly than rice.  There are tons of factors.

Any timeline I were to suppose at would be a pointless guess.

--------------------
Intentionally or not, here in mushcult we are purveyors of love culture and enlightenment movement. Let's try to act like it!

PODS TEK - Growing Invitro with BRF/verm or Grass Seed containers
The simplest, quickest, safest tek!  For beginners, culturers, lazy people, stealth lovers, contam haters, and alternative seekers!
Violet's Teks and Posts

Invisibleblackdust
 User Gallery

Re: "V" Tek •Seed & Plastic• Myco Match from Heaven [Re: Violet]
    #21013021 - 12/22/14 04:45 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Well, I now have some great reading material for the next few days. I'm reading all your posts. You are doing things that I have never seen and am amazed. I hope to get to read your "scrub pad" tek here soon. I got kicked out for being a dick or testing my limits (something stupid)". This is fucking awesome!

:god:

InvisibleViolet
 User Gallery

Re: "V" Tek •Seed & Plastic• Myco Match from Heaven [Re: blackdust]
    #21014390 - 12/22/14 09:37 PM (9 years, 3 months ago)

Great!

I do love this tek, and still stand by it, but cannot take too many opportunities to say not to expect results like mine without the appropriate culturing.  I have had great results with clone isolates taken from bulk grows, and my of my original photos are that, but I didn't truly start getting into the groove of the tek until I was growing it as, essentially, an expansion of my culturing tek.  If you haven't read that one yet, don't wait!  IMO it's my most important thread here, and my most original work.

I have oft been attacked by claims that my tek doesn't thrive until paired with appropriate culturing, but I am not bothered by this.  There is SOME truth to it... similar to the truth of any grow, that you're not really growing to the max until you cover those bases!  If it could be proven that multi-spore results are lesser with this method than by another method, it still wouldn't really matter to me.  Growing multi-spore is not an advanced and idealized approach to cultivating, and that approach is the nature of this tek. Ideal culturing is part of maximizing the output while minimizing input. In fact it's likely the most important facet of doing just that!

--------------------
Intentionally or not, here in mushcult we are purveyors of love culture and enlightenment movement. Let's try to act like it!

The simplest, quickest, safest tek!  For beginners, culturers, lazy people, stealth lovers, contam haters, and alternative seekers!
Violet's Teks and Posts

Edited by Violet (12/22/14 10:40 PM)

OfflinefirstTIMER420
Born the son of a sharecropper..
Male User Gallery

Loc: US, maybe?
    #22036777 - 08/03/15 09:25 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

hey, sorry for resurrecting such an old thread, but im wondering what size the smaller jars you are using in this tek are, I know the bigger ones are quart.

thanks

--------------------
12 34 http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/22386794[/url]
--Anything posted by this account is completely fictitious--

InvisibleViolet
 User Gallery

Re: "V" Tek •Seed & Plastic• Myco Match from Heaven [Re: firstTIMER420]
    #22036794 - 08/03/15 09:30 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

They're pint containers.
No worries bringing the thread back, it's an active tek, though mostly in another thread: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/19167498#19167498

--------------------

Violet's Teks and Posts

OfflineRisingdawn
Stranger
 User Gallery

#24201720 - 03/29/17 03:42 AM (7 years, 20 days ago)

Saving this for a read, thank you :smile:

Offlinemojoejojo
Anonankan
I'm a teapot

Loc: Earth
    #24988113 - 02/12/18 05:41 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

hey Viloet, how would you say is best way going about crushing up the fully colonized GS? Its something i would really appreciate tips on :smile: thanks for all the valuable info!

--------------------
My skills are under construction :stoned:

OfflineBigmac84
Knowledge hungry Noob
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: "V" Tek •Seed & Plastic• Myco Match from Heaven [Re: mojoejojo]
    #25680524 - 12/15/18 09:26 AM (5 years, 3 months ago)

Saving this :laugh:

OfflineFckingNameless
Stranger
Male

Loc: your heart
Re: Waste no grain, use no 'bulk'! •Seed & Plastic• a power Tek with a million reasons [Re: Violet]
    #26091256 - 07/05/19 09:48 AM (4 years, 9 months ago)

hi

trying your truffle tek and fert tek....i'll have results in a few weeks, but im wondering when u use the microwave step after soaking for 24h is not there a lot of starch bound to the grains?

Regards.

OfflineTIG618
Stranger
I'm a teapot

Loc: NeverNeverLand
Re: Waste no grain, use no 'bulk'! •Seed & Plastic• a power Tek with a million reasons [Re: anne halonium]
    #27005031 - 10/26/20 04:53 PM (3 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

anne halonium said:
this is how ya keep the bottoms of PP5 grain containers,
from turning to mush........
and ensuring a good ,fast , no shake needed grow out.

this mod really counts, as it allows FAE, all around perfectly.

Is that just regular Scotch scrubbing Pads or a one of the more coarse pads?
It goes in before the grass seed and along for the ride with the PC cycle correct?
I love that I found this Tek. Thanks for the tip for FAE and bottom watering.

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract