Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflinePaperbagboy
Friend
Male
Loc: The U.S.
Re: My friend died last night. [Re: Sheekle]
    #24196036 - 03/26/17 10:46 PM (7 years, 4 days ago)

I've never done Heroin.

But I heard they get your number after they trust you and they drip a little Fentanyl in there to boost your sense of experience.

Never do that Drug.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
Re: My friend died last night. [Re: Paperbagboy]
    #24196067 - 03/26/17 11:24 PM (7 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Paperbagboy said:
I've never done Heroin.

But I heard they get your number after they trust you and they drip a little Fentanyl in there to boost your sense of experience.

Never do that Drug.

i would say that sounds ludacris, but considering what was happening in the UK a good number of years back with crushed-glass and cannabis......greed knows no bounds

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

OfflinePaperbagboy
Friend
Male
Re: My friend died last night. [Re: demiu5]
    #24196075 - 03/26/17 11:28 PM (7 years, 4 days ago)

If I were the main poster right now I would throw in a movie and relax.

I'm sorry for your lose.  I don't know you but your family does.

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pudge County, TX
Re: My friend died last night. [Re: lar20]
    #24196100 - 03/26/17 11:43 PM (7 years, 4 days ago)

Sorry to hear it, OP.

--------------------
Aka Pudge (the real one, not the bitch ass fake one from 2020)

OfflinePaperbagboy
Friend
Male
Re: My friend died last night. [Re: demiu5]
    #24197138 - 03/27/17 02:04 PM (7 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

demiu5 said:
Quote:

Paperbagboy said:
I've never done Heroin.

Never do that Drug.

i would say that sounds ludacris, but considering what was happening in the UK a good number of years back with crushed-glass and cannabis......greed knows no bounds

What I meant to say was they try to kill you with the Drug.

Sometimes it's a little and sometimes it's a lot.

A little birdie told me that if your well suited for the experience to test your Heroin by sniffing it.  Never overly burn the appointment and remember to wash your hands after you wash the blood of hands.

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: My friend died last night. [Re: lar20] * 1
    #24197253 - 03/27/17 02:48 PM (7 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

lar20 said:
I agree, when you get arrested in mass for heroin charges they now give you the option, rehab or jail. Which i think is a good step. But this shit needs to stop. My 25 year old girlfried has been to more funerals than my mother.

I am so sorry for your loss Lar. I lost a buddy last year. Just months after he had gotten clean. :undecided:

But I so wish we could learn and learn to be flexible. All of government is entirely too rigid. Other countries had epidemics. They changed their drug laws. Some countries have clinics where users are encouraged to come in and shoot up there where if they do OD or something goes wrong a staff of medical professionals is right there to save their life.
Drugs don't kill nearly as many people as ignorance and prohibition do.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
    #24197318 - 03/27/17 03:12 PM (7 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

lar20 said:
Heroin overdose, so it goes. I cant believe it man. We all saw it coming, a lot of my friends are heroin addicts, hes the third in the group to die. And while we all saw it coming, while simultaniously barely seeing him for months.. i never thought itd be him. He was so smart. He was charasmatic and a free thinker. And a fucking idiot. R.i.p my friend.

I sorry man. I sincerely hope you're not afflicted by this addiction. We wouldnt want to see you go like that.

I strobgly recommend you find new friends. It's a toxic environment

--------------------

Invisiblelar20
Strange guy in a park
Male User Gallery

Loc: massachusetts
Re: My friend died last night. [Re: Patlal]
    #24197380 - 03/27/17 03:33 PM (7 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

Patlal said:
Quote:

lar20 said:
Heroin overdose, so it goes. I cant believe it man. We all saw it coming, a lot of my friends are heroin addicts, hes the third in the group to die. And while we all saw it coming, while simultaniously barely seeing him for months.. i never thought itd be him. He was so smart. He was charasmatic and a free thinker. And a fucking idiot. R.i.p my friend.

I sorry man. I sincerely hope you're not afflicted by this addiction. We wouldnt want to see you go like that.

I strobgly recommend you find new friends. It's a toxic environment

ive never had an opiate addiction, never have touched junk, only oxy twice. Im not attracted to it. I do have a love of amphetamine, but have never had any drug issues ( except maybe my longstanding marijuana habit, which has been cut down). I mostly stick to occational psych,mdma use, and the very occational amph binge. Trust me, the addicts in my group are more than enough motivation to never go overboard.

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#24197389 - 03/27/17 03:35 PM (7 years, 3 days ago)

My condolences with your loss :makesmecry:

Heroin is so lethal, many users die prematurely, especially now with those fentanyl analogs going around. :heroin:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlinehex_enduction
satta massa gana
Male User Gallery

Re: My friend died last night. [Re: Asante]
    #24197410 - 03/27/17 03:41 PM (7 years, 3 days ago)

my condolences OP. i know how that one goes, lost a few friends to overdose myself. one of my dad's friends just passed yesterday from OD.

RIP :sun:

--------------------

Connoisseur said:
oh ive cried on drugs

sunshine said:
Tragic.  I told the cop not to do it but he didn't listen.

OfflineAVShroomer
LSD enthusiast
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: My friend died last night. [Re: lar20] * 1
    #24197535 - 03/27/17 04:20 PM (7 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

lar20 said:

So sorry for your loss. I'm a recovering heroin addict myself and with this fentynl heroin thats been going around more the past year and a half more of my friends have died in this yr and a half than all the years of me using put together. Its been a really hard year cause of it but with all the loss I have to think about how grateful i got out when I did cause if I wouldnt have gotten out I could have very well been one of the friends that are gone than one of the friends that has gotten out. Stay  strong my friend and for your other friends that are still alive and addicted all you can do is be there for them they might piss you off at times and it might not look like they are trying but this addiction can take the smartest of people it doesnt discriminate. People that havent been thru addiction themselves wont understand why people do this shit to themselves it really is crazy but its a serious struggle.
  Thankful its been almost 17 months since I've done heroin! Never thought id make it this far. But I couldnt have done it on my own thats forsure.

--------------------

'It's not a war on drugs its a war on personal freedom'
>**My Trip Journal**<

Invisiblelar20
Strange guy in a park
Male User Gallery

Loc: massachusetts
Re: My friend died last night. [Re: AVShroomer] * 1
    #24197922 - 03/27/17 07:05 PM (7 years, 3 days ago)

Congratulations on the road to recovery, and thank you for the kind words my friends

--------------------

Invisibletdubz
Male User Gallery

#24198205 - 03/27/17 08:59 PM (7 years, 3 days ago)

RIP to your friend, I really hope the government does not ban Kratom seems to be one of the best medicinal plants out there to help get off dope.

InvisibleLSDollar
Trans-female

Loc: Up Up and Away Flag
Re: My friend died last night. [Re: tdubz]
    #24198457 - 03/27/17 10:41 PM (7 years, 3 days ago)

I feel for you. This is why I have never touched certain drugs. When I started 10 years ago, I made a commitment to never touch heroin or meth. The closest I have gotten to either is 10MG oxycontin once, and 100mg vyvanse a couple times.

I love kratom, but it was years since I actually had any opiates and the 10mg blew the kratom out the water, and thats all I needed. Sure, I would love to feel it again, but that feel goes away, and away and further away every use.

My old home town is full of heroin, meth. Of course, theres lots of weed and some other pharma drugs but those first two are taking a toll on almost everyone I grew up with or knew throughout highschool and afterwards. Im glad I moved 5 years ago before shit hit the fan. Havn't lost anyone but IMO I see lots of ODs in the future.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #24198463 - 03/27/17 10:43 PM (7 years, 3 days ago)

Another Heroin casualty. :sad: My condolences. Kids, stay away from that shit.

Invisibletdubz
Male User Gallery

Re: My friend died last night. [Re: LSDollar]
    #24198495 - 03/27/17 10:51 PM (7 years, 3 days ago)

Never done h but I have done oxy and although it is way better than kratom, it causes respiratory depression,  unlike kratom, which is one of the reasons why it's so special imo.

Edited by tdubz (03/27/17 11:04 PM)

OfflineCalmGrass420
Zzz-land
Male

Loc: Santa Rosa, California
Re: My friend died last night. [Re: tdubz]
    #24198625 - 03/27/17 11:43 PM (7 years, 3 days ago)

Um, this is confusing to me.  Feels like doom.

--------------------
Marijuana Hills
:mushroom2:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals