Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecrippledavenger
6th Venom

Still no luck getting rye to pin, second attempt
    #2418860 - 03/11/04 11:00 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I'm beginning to think I will never be able to get my trays pinning, it is in three weeks now and still nothing. I started them off in a fish tank using an aquarium heater in a bucket, the temperature was 78 with high humidity and regular fanning. The only thing I can think of, is that I gave them too much humidity to start with, I have since moved them to a perlite chamber. I would really like to get the rye grain method to work. I am aware of the parameters for growing and have tried to follow them. This is my second post about not being able to get rye to pin, my first attempt was using old jars and was very poorly done. This time I tried to do everything by the book and am really surprised it hasn't worked. Also I was wondering what can be done about little balls of water forming on the surface of the chasing, is it harmful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledysphoria
lost soul

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Still no luck getting rye to pin, second attempt [Re: crippledavenger]
    #2418946 - 03/11/04 11:42 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

while i cant offer any help on your setup, as my dog has never done, nor enlightened me to rye or most bulk grains, i can offer a link to the use of coffee in jars of rye. it seems to transcend your problem of no pinning with rye, with over-eager pinning, in some cases, invito.

please read more in the advanced cultivation section on it, no way i could summarize it all for you, truly a wonderful post
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...part=1&vc=1

hope that link works, and hope it helps you in the future, if it cant immediately.

-jb

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags