Home | Community | Message Board

RVF Garden Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineToolman
This one, thisform I hold now
 User Gallery

Loc: The borderline
Small Salvia trip report
    #2418187 - 03/11/04 07:08 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

I just smoked salvia it was very strange.

I fired up the first bowl and i am holding my breath.I empty my bong and when i start to refill it.
It hits me.
Then salvia starts pulling me backwards to the bed (where i was sitting). And i am fighting it, because i wanna smoke the second bowl. But someone/something wants to show me this boat, or something floating in the water. So i say "ok what is that u want me to see?"

I lay down on my bed, and its like i am in a boat/floating device.But now there is no water, but we are floating/moving. We are drifting away from the coastline(the start point). And its like i can only see outside of the boat, thru a small window. I see nature melting into liquid, and it moves like ocean waves. I can still make out trees in the liquid as it floats by.

Then i go "hey what about my buddy on the beach, we cant just leave him"
Then seconds later i realize that my buddy = the second bowl of smoke.
Then  I start to laugh out loud, about how stupid that sounds. :lol:

After i finished laughing, i start to question. "Where/who i am"?
I had no idea, and this was hilarious to me. I keep digging in my mind and i find my identity.

I could never see her. I say her, because she felt like a woman. She was teasing me. She seemed like a old friend(very nice and caring), and we were just playing/fooling around in a non sexual way.

I guess i would have seen alot more, if i didnt keep wanting to go back and get my friend(second bowl) lol. But i really enjoyed it and will try again later today, when i am home from work.

I edited some stuff, things became more clear once i had more knowledge about Salvia

--------------------
Dreaming of that face again. It's bright and blue and shimmering. Grinning wide and comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

Edited by Toolman (05/20/04 06:47 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
Re: Small Salvia trip report [Re: Toolman]
    #2418293 - 03/11/04 08:42 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

wow! That sounds pretty crazy, reminds me a bit of tripping on glue, just that whole feeling of how you're off in you're thoughts thinking about remembering you're friend on the beach and realizing you were actually thinking about the bowl! I didnt know you tripped on it, I thought it only weirded you out, my friends smoked it and one of them told me he felt like he was nailed to the wall and at the same time he felt like he was a mix between a nail itself and the candle light burning on the table. It just sounds weird. But from what you wrote it sounds cool, I gotta buy that. Do you think there is a possibility this girl you met in your trip could somehow be a spiritual entity being able to contact you in your altered state or are you pretty sure it was just your imagination/hallucination?

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

OfflineToolman
This one, thisform I hold now
 User Gallery

Loc: The borderline
Re: Small Salvia trip report [Re: filthysock]
    #2418364 - 03/11/04 09:10 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Do you think there is a possibility this girl you met in your trip could somehow be a spiritual entity being able to contact you in your altered state or are you pretty sure it was just your imagination/hallucination?

Its really hard to tell. After she pulled me into the boat, and the journey started. I kinda felt like a child again
It felt so right being there with her. Like when u are in the arms of someone u truley love. And u feel completly safe. I didnt see her, but i know she was beautiful. I never cared for my suraoundings. It was just me and her, after i let go. Conected...flowing as one

I keep askinig myself what she could be.

--------------------
Dreaming of that face again. It's bright and blue and shimmering. Grinning wide and comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
    #2418598 - 03/11/04 11:12 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Well I've had some encounters with spirits... and thats what your experience seems like.  Psychedelics have a way of opening "the gateway to the spiritual" thus making it easier to contact spirits and feel their presence.  Last time I tripped I felt a beautifull feminine entity come down to me and hug me and kiss me on the cheek and stuff like this.  I notice a distinct differance between spiritual contact and imagination on psychedelics... I was just curious as to what you think.  Especially when you say she seemed familiar :ooo:!

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Offlinerecalcitrant
My Own God

Loc: Canada West
    #2419143 - 03/11/04 02:50 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

thank you for your report.

Salvia often feels like a female presence, to me.

Sounds like you didn't have a sitter. I recomend having someone there to dump the ash and refill the bowl for me while I am counting down from 30, for my next hit. If there is someone there to get it set up for me, it's a lot easier to remain conscious enough to take another toke. That last breath makes all the difference between feeling "strange" and breaking through.

Although, it does sound like you brokethrough. Non visual companionative entity, reality flowing, symbolistic references to reality, all good signs. I like it when salvia treats me to a different life. Where I get to have the thoughts and feelings and the complete memory of someone else for a little while. Makes for some subperb dreamscapes.

--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience