Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: the leader of the free world [Re: qman]
    #24174926 - 03/19/17 01:42 PM (7 years, 11 days ago)

Wow, nothing?  That's possibly the stupidest thing I've ever seen you write, and I've read some real idiocy from you.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: the leader of the free world [Re: sweeper54]
    #24174934 - 03/19/17 01:45 PM (7 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

sweeper54 said:
Quote:

Bubbles85 said:
Quote:

Enlil said:
Cultural diversity is an asset.

That depends solely on the culture. When the majority of the people being imported into the West are Muslims from the ME and Africa, I would strongly disagree.

It also depends how grown up the people of the receiving country act.

Be afraid, Be VERY afraid.

Be afraid of what? A bunch of religious fascists, that don't integrate.

Many on the left bleat on about racists and fascists from white nations, while completely burying their head in the sand and denying it's even a problem when it comes to the people they support coming in to our country's.

Get with the fucking programme. Muslims are by default, some of the most facist people on Earth.

I want to see them come here, I'm not afraid of a muslim that has been vetted for 2 years to get here. I wish there was a lot more vetting done with lil'dick's cabinet. Those are the Assholes I'm scared of.

"I want to see them come here"

That's because you don't know any better, go and ask people in the EU how that's been working out for them, let's have no-go zones in the US, it's so much fun. :facepalm:

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: the leader of the free world [Re: Enlil]
    #24174941 - 03/19/17 01:46 PM (7 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Why should they ditch Islam?

I'm not even going to entertain such a stupid question.

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: the leader of the free world [Re: qman] * 2
    #24174942 - 03/19/17 01:48 PM (7 years, 11 days ago)

So, to you, assimilation equals ditching Islam?  That says a lot about your tolerance, or lack thereof.  Obviously, I'm not surprised.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlineqman
Stranger

#24174974 - 03/19/17 01:55 PM (7 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
So, to you, assimilation equals ditching Islam?  That says a lot about your tolerance, or lack thereof.  Obviously, I'm not surprised.

Can they be devout Muslims and share Western values at the same time?  I don't believe so, the evidence is overwhelming in this case.

"says a lot about your tolerance"

If Muslims can believe in and practice Western liberal values, I'm all for it. 

If you want to accuse me of being intolerant of people that are extremely intolerant of basic human rights and values, I'm OK with that label.

InvisibleBubbles85

Loc: England Flag
    #24175020 - 03/19/17 02:09 PM (7 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

sweeper54 said:
I want to see them come here, I'm not afraid of a muslim that has been vetted for 2 years to get here. I wish there was a lot more vetting done with lil'dick's cabinet. Those are the Assholes I'm scared of.

You are lucky to have a vetting process. Here in Europe, we don't have that luxury.

Offlinesweeper54
Male User Gallery

Re: the leader of the free world [Re: qman] * 1
    #24175139 - 03/19/17 02:56 PM (7 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

sweeper54 said:
Quote:

Bubbles85 said:
Quote:

Enlil said:

That depends solely on the culture. When the majority of the people being imported into the West are Muslims from the ME and Africa, I would strongly disagree.

What does a native's maturity issue have to do with foreigners committing more crimes, terrorism, leeching social services and not assimilating into the culture? Nothing.  :facepalm:

It has EVERYTHING to do with it. Maturity to accept other people's cultures and religions. It's a two way street they learn from us, we learn about and from them. It's how we grow inside.

But then you're just about the hate, you'd rather cling to your fears and myths about people.

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24175154 - 03/19/17 03:02 PM (7 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

qman said:

Can they be devout Muslims and share Western values at the same time?  I don't believe so, the evidence is overwhelming in this case.

The evidence is equally overwhelming that the Christian religion is incompatible with modern western culture, but they were able to assimilate.  Muslims can and have done the same.  It just takes time for that to become the majority of muslims.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinesweeper54
Male User Gallery

#24175165 - 03/19/17 03:06 PM (7 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

sweeper54 said:
Quote:

Bubbles85 said:
Quote:

Enlil said:

Be afraid, Be VERY afraid.

Be afraid of what? A bunch of religious fascists, that don't integrate.

Many on the left bleat on about racists and fascists from white nations, while completely burying their head in the sand and denying it's even a problem when it comes to the people they support coming in to our country's.

Get with the fucking programme. Muslims are by default, some of the most facist people on Earth.

"I want to see them come here"

That's because you don't know any better, go and ask people in the EU how that's been working out for them, let's have no-go zones in the US, it's so much fun. :facepalm:

We have No-Go zones in this country and they're not all controlled by immigrants or minorities. I'll bet there are a lot of places in Idaho and Montana the law doesn't go into.

Let the EU solve their own problems, that has nothing to do with the US. Those people aren't coming here wo/2 years of vetting.

InvisibleBubbles85

#24175186 - 03/19/17 03:13 PM (7 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

sweeper54 said:
Let the EU solve their own problems, that has nothing to do with the US

And there was me thinking this thread was dedicated to Mama Merkel. The new leader of the free World? :lol:

Offlineqman
Stranger

#24175316 - 03/19/17 03:47 PM (7 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

Bubbles85 said:
Quote:

Enlil said:

What does a native's maturity issue have to do with foreigners committing more crimes, terrorism, leeching social services and not assimilating into the culture? Nothing.  :facepalm:

It has EVERYTHING to do with it. Maturity to accept other people's cultures and religions. It's a two way street they learn from us, we learn about and from them. It's how we grow inside.

But then you're just about the hate, you'd rather cling to your fears and myths about people.

I have no issue with other people's cultures and religions, I have issue with behavior and the treatment of others. If that culture involves demonizing non-believers, degrading women and homosexuals, then I have serious issues with that group of people.

"It's a two way street they learn from us, we learn about and from them."

Sure, in a perfect world that might happen, but all too often we see a massive difference in core values, that's highly dysfunctional for everyone.

"you're just about the hate"

No, I don't think the US has any obligation to bring in people that come from primitive cultures and then supporting them on the back of the taxpayer.  That's called being responsible, not hatred.

"you'd rather cling to your fears and myths about people"

So it's a myth that Africans and Muslims in the EU commit a massive disproportional amount of crime, terrorism and are a huge fininical libility?  No, that's a fact.

Offlineqman
Stranger

#24175335 - 03/19/17 03:51 PM (7 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Quote:

qman said:

The evidence is equally overwhelming that the Christian religion is incompatible with modern western culture, but they were able to assimilate.  Muslims can and have done the same.  It just takes time for that to become the majority of muslims.

Most of the people that created "modern western culture" were Christians.

"Muslims can and have done the same."

That's true, but it's more of the exception rather than the rule at this point.

InvisibleBubbles85

#24175345 - 03/19/17 03:54 PM (7 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

qman said:

So it's a myth that Africans and Muslims in the EU commit a massive disproportional amount of crime, terrorism and are a huge fininical libility?  No, that's a fact.

The people who argue in favour of Islam and against things like "white privilege" usually live far removed from the consequences of their beliefs and are the most privileged of all :cookiemonster:

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
    #24175359 - 03/19/17 03:58 PM (7 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

qman said:

People getting hated on by racists all day might get a little turned off by America, as already explained here.

Quote:

qman said:

Only your racism is overwhelming.  Keith Ellison is one of millions of counter examples.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: the leader of the free world [Re: Bubbles85]
    #24175367 - 03/19/17 04:00 PM (7 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

Bubbles85 said:
Quote:

qman said:

So it's a myth that Africans and Muslims in the EU commit a massive disproportional amount of crime, terrorism and are a huge financial liability?  No, that's a fact.

The people who argue in favour of Islam and against things like "white privilege" usually live far removed from the consequences of their beliefs and are the most privileged of all :cookiemonster:

Without a doubt, there's a Jewish organization in a very affluent town very close to where I live, their organization is bringing in as many "refugees" they can find to bring into the area.

It's funny, they want the poorest cities to take them in when those communities are already struggling to make ends meet, would they want them in their rich neighborhoods?  Not a chance in hell.  In fact, they called the Mayor of that city a bigot for suggesting his city could no longer afford these people, talk about hypocrisy.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24175391 - 03/19/17 04:06 PM (7 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

qman said:
I have no issue with other people's cultures and religions, I have issue with behavior and the treatment of others.

Unless you're an extreme hypocrit, you should have a serious problem with yourself, as you've spent this entire thread bashing others, most undeservedly.  Again, a few bad Muslims doesn't mean they're all bad.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: the leader of the free world [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #24175446 - 03/19/17 04:21 PM (7 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

qman said:

People getting hated on by racists all day might get a little turned off by America, as already explained here.

Quote:

qman said:

Only your racism is overwhelming.  Keith Ellison is one of millions of counter examples.

"turned off by America"

Then they shouldn't come here in the first place. :cookiemonster:

"Only your racism is overwhelming"

You're always desperate when you start spewing the "racism" nonsense.

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24175479 - 03/19/17 04:33 PM (7 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:

Then they shouldn't come here in the first place. :cookiemonster:

Or perhaps we should take issue with the behavior and treatment of Americans on others, such as immigrants.  Oh wait, you said that here:  "I have issue with behavior and the treatment of others."  :cookiemonster:

I guess to you it's ok to hate on Muslims but not the other way around?

Quote:

qman said:
You're always desperate when you start spewing the "racism" nonsense.

...says the blatantly obvious racist (see examples above).

--------------------

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (03/19/17 05:21 PM)

InvisibleMarty Mycfly
Time Traveler
Male User Gallery

Re: the leader of the free world [Re: Webster10] * 2
    #24175654 - 03/19/17 05:35 PM (7 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

Webster10 said:
Quote:

Marty Mycfly said:
She has a doctorate in quantam chemistry, Trump has a doctorate in spray tanning. You can tell she layed it on him befor that little photo shoot, trump looked pissed, and predictebly showed it hard core and didnt shake her hand. He acted just like my kids when I make them clean their rooms.

Only a liberal would think that some degree earned at university even begins to compare to creating a multibillion dollar business in the real world :facepalm:

Before that photo shoot, trump pressed merkel hard on raising her contribution to NATO and then during the press conference he absolutely fucking destroyed her life by saying, "well maybe we do have something in common... perhaps" when talking about being wiretapped. It was a hilarious joke that highlighted that obama spied on everyone, merkel included and that merkel is a total failure on immigration.

If liberals actually can bring themselves to believe that merkel came out on top of that meeting and press conference, they're actually capable of convincing themselves of anything.

That looks like a man who has come out on top, yeah  :firstladyofapproval:

--------------------
Mycfly's King Oysters                                       

Mycfly's Reishi    

InvisibleLuddite
I watch Fox News
 User Gallery

Re: the leader of the free world [Re: Marty Mycfly]
    #24175677 - 03/19/17 05:43 PM (7 years, 10 days ago)

Islam is the religion of  the devil.  It needs to be eradicated.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds