Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisibleeeso
Str@nger
Male User Gallery
Four pounds of marijuana dropped off at Goodwill in Washington State
    #24166922 - 03/16/17 12:26 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Four pounds of marijuana dropped off at Goodwill in Washington
BY Terence Cullen
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Updated: Thursday, March 16, 2017, 1:16 PM

Goodwill got a heaping delivery of the good stuff.

A cooler filled with nearly four pounds of marijuana turned up at a Goodwill in Monroe, Wash., with no leads on who might’ve dropped it off.

Monroe police estimated the weed — divided into five bags — is worth about $24,000.

Employees arrived at the Goodwill Tuesday morning to see a cooler had been dropped off overnight, said Monroe police public information officer Debbie Willis.

“They opened the lid, and sure enough there were about five bags full of marijuana,” she told the Daily News. “Normally they find money or jewelry. This was quite a surprise to employees.”

While recreational marijuana is legal in Washington state, this haul was by no means mellow, Willis said. The legal limit for anyone over 21 years old to carry is a mere ounce.

No one has turned themselves in, she added, although many have jokingly claimed responsibility on social media.

Willis said video surveillance at the Goodwill store wasn’t all that clear to determine who might’ve made the greeny donation. Another theory is that it came from an off-site trailer that gets delivered to the store on a weekly basis, she added.

“It could have actually come from there,” she said of the trailer. “The possibilities (of) how it got there are endless.”

The marijuana will sit in evidence for up to six months, Willis said, until it goes to an evidence burn.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/pounds-marijuana-dropped-goodwill-washington-article-1.2999995

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEminence
Male

Loc: Richmond, VA Flag
Re: Four pounds of marijuana dropped off at Goodwill in Washington State [Re: eeso]
    #24167013 - 03/16/17 01:03 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

What a very kind, stupid, stupid person.

--------------------

Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Loc: .
Re: Four pounds of marijuana dropped off at Goodwill in Washington State [Re: Eminence]
    #24167054 - 03/16/17 01:19 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Kinda reminds me of:

Florida Man Tries to Pay Water Bill With Crack Cocaine

Quote:

Yesterday, an envelope full of a suspicious white powder showed up at the the Deltona Water office up in Volusia County. Fearing the worst, authorities ordered the place evacuated. Though, after testing it was discovered the white powder wasn't anything like anthrax, but rather crack cocaine.

So, how'd it get there? Someone might have attempted to pay their water bill with crack.

According to the Daytona Beach News-Journal, customers regularly drop off cash payments at the office. So no one really paid much attention when the man came in and handed a clerk an envelope. But when the employee opened it they didn't find a bill or any sort of payment, instead they found the powder.

The office was evacuated, but the substance was determined to be crack before authorities went into full-on anthrax scare mode.

Now authorities are trying to find out exactly what happened.

"The clerk (at the counter) said she had never seen the man before," sheriff's spokesman Brandon Haught told the paper. "He didn't say anything to her, he just handed her the envelope and walked out."

Of course, crack addicts aren't known for their constant mental acumen. Dude might have been trying to pay his water bill and got the envelopes mixed up.

InvisibleKush_Zombie
smug piece of shit
 User Gallery

Re: Four pounds of marijuana dropped off at Goodwill in Washington State [Re: eeso]
    #24167060 - 03/16/17 01:22 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Monroe police estimated the weed — divided into five bags — is worth about $24,000.

$6,000 a lb? Fuck that. Unless they mean by the oz

--------------------
How to get started in bulk:
Presto 23-Quart Pressure Cooker
BOD's Simple as FUCK Still Air Box
PastyWhyte's Easy Agar Tek
Munchauzen's Cultivation Video Series
How EvilMushroom666 Prepares His Grains (I use jars with Synthetic Filter Discs)
What is G2G? (Grain-to-Grain)
Damion5050's Coir Tek (I use 5.5 - 6 quarts of water instead of 4. Also ignore step 13 and ignore the monotub completely. The only purpose of this tek is to show you how to make a simple substrate. I also add gypsum to it but not necessary)
Spitball's Monotub Tek (A liner isn't necessary but is useful)
Use 6500k lights throughout the whole process. When you wake up, turn the light on. When you go to sleep turn the light off. It's as simple as that.

InvisibleKush_Zombie
smug piece of shit
 User Gallery

Re: Four pounds of marijuana dropped off at Goodwill in Washington State [Re: Kush_Zombie]
    #24167064 - 03/16/17 01:22 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Actually that's still 375 a zip. fuck that.

--------------------
How to get started in bulk:
Presto 23-Quart Pressure Cooker
BOD's Simple as FUCK Still Air Box
PastyWhyte's Easy Agar Tek
Munchauzen's Cultivation Video Series
How EvilMushroom666 Prepares His Grains (I use jars with Synthetic Filter Discs)
What is G2G? (Grain-to-Grain)
Damion5050's Coir Tek (I use 5.5 - 6 quarts of water instead of 4. Also ignore step 13 and ignore the monotub completely. The only purpose of this tek is to show you how to make a simple substrate. I also add gypsum to it but not necessary)
Spitball's Monotub Tek (A liner isn't necessary but is useful)
Use 6500k lights throughout the whole process. When you wake up, turn the light on. When you go to sleep turn the light off. It's as simple as that.

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Four pounds of marijuana dropped off at Goodwill in Washington State [Re: Kush_Zombie]
    #24167587 - 03/16/17 04:19 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

aliens

OfflineReposadoXochipilli
Here, there, inbetween
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sand and sunshine
    #24167891 - 03/16/17 06:20 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Kush_Zombie said:
Actually that's still 375 a zip. fuck that.

yea 200 an oz of primo seems pretty normal for anyone with a connection outside of a club, you can even get it at that price in clubs with a little discount.

i thought they doubled the price as well.

--------------------

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
Re: Four pounds of marijuana dropped off at Goodwill in Washington State [Re: Eminence]
    #24167968 - 03/16/17 06:59 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Eminence said:
What a very kind, stupid, stupid person.

At least there is still love in the world. It's just like humans to make giving something for free illegal :tongue:

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

OfflineMental Taco
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hell
Re: Four pounds of marijuana dropped off at Goodwill in Washington State [Re: imachavel]
    #24171110 - 03/17/17 09:53 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

They mustve been the frat boys who paid 20/g

Invisibledurian_2008
Cornucopian Eating an Elephant
 User Gallery

Loc: Raccoon City
Re: Four pounds of marijuana dropped off at Goodwill in Washington State [Re: Mental Taco]
    #24188476 - 03/24/17 10:56 AM (7 years, 24 days ago)

In rundown areas, energetic, engaging, dancing tweakers will try to sell you brand new baby stuff, from the donation box.

But, someone has presumably thought it was a discreet dropoff point. :borfase:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds