Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineKremlin
life in E minor
Male User Gallery

Loc: /export/home/Kremlin
hmmm
    #2373018 - 02/23/04 05:24 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Ive noticed something lately...

when i was a kid i could spell like none other, i rarely had any problems figuring out words or anything...

but more recently, i find myself almost constantly second guessing my spelling when i write stuff.

Makes me wonder if ive drank/smoked just too much shit. I read alot, so i dont think its removal from the subject matter...but it just bothers me...ALOT.

Anyone have any similar qualms?

--Krem

--------------------
"Human suffering has been caused because all too many of us cannot grasp that words are only tools for our use, and that the mere presence of a word in the dictionary does not mean it necessarily refers to something definitive in the real world"
--Richard Dawkins, "The Selfish Gene"

"It is the mind which creates the world about us, and even though we stand side by side in the same meadow, my eyes will never see what is beheld by yours."
-George Gissing

"Without a firm idea of himself and the purpose of his life, man cannot live, and would sooner destroy himself than remain on earth, even if he was surrounded by bread."
--Fyodor Dostoevsky

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1
Re: hmmm [Re: Kremlin]
    #2373100 - 02/23/04 05:46 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

Yep...same here! I'm always looking stuff up in the dictionary nowadays. I hope it's not a sign of premature senility!  :crazy:

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #2373150 - 02/23/04 06:06 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I'm really starting to think I get dumber as the days go by.

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

OfflineKremlin
life in E minor
Male User Gallery

Re: hmmm [Re: Le_Canard]
    #2373593 - 02/23/04 08:48 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

premature senility, i like that :tongue:

--Krem

--------------------
"Human suffering has been caused because all too many of us cannot grasp that words are only tools for our use, and that the mere presence of a word in the dictionary does not mean it necessarily refers to something definitive in the real world"

"It is the mind which creates the world about us, and even though we stand side by side in the same meadow, my eyes will never see what is beheld by yours."
-George Gissing

"Without a firm idea of himself and the purpose of his life, man cannot live, and would sooner destroy himself than remain on earth, even if he was surrounded by bread."
--Fyodor Dostoevsky

OfflineJameZTheNewbie
The Mahatma OfZalu

Loc: pass the gates of hell 2 ...
    #2373604 - 02/23/04 08:55 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

yea i think im gettin dumber too...or maybe i was just always dumb..who knows

--------------------
Mice have feelings

OfflineGrok
Has Been a Bad Boy
 User Gallery

Loc: Greener Pastures
    #2392687 - 03/01/04 08:58 PM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I get it too. Not only that though...quite frequently I'll be talking to someone and I know there's a really descriptive word that would really sum things up...and I can never remember it. It really bugs me...I can't stand not being able to express myself, especially when its just one word away. Then I spend lots of time looking the word up. Arrrr shouldn't have smoked so much.

--------------------
Entropy is increasing.
To send me a PM, go to my journal

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

#2393830 - 03/02/04 02:45 AM (20 years, 1 month ago)

I must agree with you Kremlin; however, I find myself lacking in mathematics, physics, and the general hard sciences. What is wrong with me? I always thought I was an extremely intelligent person (that's why I stopped smoking weed; made me too unmotivated). But I have no regrets whatsoever experiencing psychadellics, my life simply would not be the same!

::imagines having fun in San Francisco eating at the Cheesecake Factory:: Oh, the horror!

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
    #2413600 - 03/10/04 03:06 AM (20 years, 23 days ago)

i blame it on the E :smile2:

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
Re: hmmm [Re: 40oz]
    #2414044 - 03/10/04 08:02 AM (20 years, 23 days ago)

E rots your brain cells. It sizzles your brain and it damn sure feels like it while you're rolling to (and this coming from a guy who sniffed glue on the regular). E is so bad, it basically melts the cells in your brain that keep you happy and can affect so many other randomn places in your brain, one unlucky roll can cause you to never be able to speak again... ok so this is exagurating a bit (I think), but E rots the brain.

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Offlinetemperance
ma[ybe]gician

Loc: southern ca
Re: hmmm [Re: Grok]
    #2415647 - 03/10/04 02:45 PM (20 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

cilosyb said:I can't stand not being able to express myself, especially when its just one word away. Then I spend lots of time looking the word up. Arrrr shouldn't have smoked so much.

Maybe it's time we find a new form of expression/communication outside of verbal language. I always feel like when I smoke weed and since I began smoking weed, it's that the ways that I want to express myself with verbal language are totally insufficient. I see it the way McKenna said about how psychedelics force the evolution of language. So  :spliff: :3rd_eye:    :grin:

--------------------
It may be best to not take anything I say too seriously because I surely don't. Anything I say may be subject to revision at any time by any person, place, thing, or catastrophic event. And please don't call me Shirley.

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Re: hmmm [Re: filthysock]
    #2415705 - 03/10/04 02:58 PM (20 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

filthysock said:
E rots your brain cells.  It sizzles your brain and it damn sure feels like it while you're rolling to (and this coming from a guy who sniffed glue on the regular).  E is so bad, it basically melts the cells in your brain that keep you happy and can affect so many other randomn places in your brain, one unlucky roll can cause you to never be able to speak again... ok so this is exagurating a bit (I think), but E rots the brain.

:lol:
talk about being misinformed :smirk:

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

#2416658 - 03/10/04 07:48 PM (20 years, 22 days ago)

Quote:

filthysock said:
E rots your brain cells. It sizzles your brain and it damn sure feels like it while you're rolling to (and this coming from a guy who sniffed glue on the regular). E is so bad, it basically melts the cells in your brain that keep you happy and can affect so many other randomn places in your brain, one unlucky roll can cause you to never be able to speak again... ok so this is exagurating a bit (I think), but E rots the brain.

hello this the shroomery not freevibe, we deal with facts here

OfflineKremlin
life in E minor
Male User Gallery

Re: hmmm [Re: 40oz]
    #2417514 - 03/11/04 12:28 AM (20 years, 22 days ago)

it may be mostly bullshit, but E is terrible for your brain. According to 2 of my neuro professors (one who actually does research on E), it is the most harmful drug for the brain on a 1-time use.

just be careful man

--Krem

--------------------

-George Gissing

--Fyodor Dostoevsky

Offlinemasterg
Stranger
Loc: CA
    #2425519 - 03/12/04 09:39 PM (20 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

filthysock said:
E rots your brain cells.  It sizzles your brain and it damn sure feels like it while you're rolling to (and this coming from a guy who sniffed glue on the regular).  E is so bad, it basically melts the cells in your brain that keep you happy and can affect so many other randomn places in your brain, one unlucky roll can cause you to never be able to speak again... ok so this is exagurating a bit (I think), but E rots the brain.

Jesus, I hope your rant was entirely sarcasm. :frown:

--------------------
Peace,
masterg

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

#2450477 - 03/19/04 02:00 AM (20 years, 14 days ago)

Quote:

Kremlin said:
it may be mostly bullshit, but E is terrible for your brain.  According to 2 of my neuro professors (one who actually does research on E), it is the most harmful drug for the brain on a 1-time use.

just be careful man

--Krem

thanks for your concern krem
but i dont use my brain most of the time!  :laugh:

--------------------

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains