Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineadamj
Superhero
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, CAN
Ever have a full blown vision?
    #2407113 - 03/08/04 12:54 PM (20 years, 25 days ago)

I'm interested to hear if any of you ever had a full blown vision while tripping? Was it in anyway connected with your future (ie. something similar happened in relevance to the vision)

I've never had one, but I would love to experience one. I'm hoping 4 grams dry will take me there.

I remember reading a report on someone eating peyote, and they had a vision of this bull heading straight for them. He said it took the bull about 15 minutes to finally be right in front of him (it was moving really slowly) and when it got there it just went right through him. A couple months later, he and his friend were in a farmers field, when all of a sudden there was a bull going berserk running around and shit. Then all of a sudden the bull charged towards them, but stopped dead only inches away from the guy. (his friend ran away) Eerie or what?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineReckless

Loc: Toronto
Re: Ever have a full blown vision? [Re: adamj]
    #2407284 - 03/08/04 01:29 PM (20 years, 25 days ago)

hmm.. wow... sounds fake!
and no I haven't had a vision, yes I'd like to and no I don't think 4g is gonna cut it...

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #2407426 - 03/08/04 02:03 PM (20 years, 25 days ago)

I have sometimes incredibly complex and vivid visions on surfaces while tripping (I usually take 4 grams)...but never anything like your friend described.

InvisibleArmFromTheAbyss
Old Hand

Loc: Down here in Babylon
    #2407596 - 03/08/04 02:53 PM (20 years, 24 days ago)

4 and a half grams would probably make your whole vision overtaken by visuals.  I've never had just 4 before. At a point, when increasing dosages, visuals become 3-D and you lose the abilty to see anything real. However this is just me. I mostly see only complex patterns. My bro once said that he saw a pheonix like bird when looking at the stars. That was some good acid.

Neither shrooms nor acid have ever given me realistic visions. Crazy visuals though, especially outside at nite.  :eek: :grin:

--------------------

Edited by ArmFromTheAbyss1 (03/08/04 02:54 PM)

Offlineschmutzen
King of the side-pins
 User Gallery

Loc: Miss Kitty's Lounge
    #2407742 - 03/08/04 03:47 PM (20 years, 24 days ago)

I had noticed some presence in the hallway for the last few months and when i ate the good medicene, it seemed as though it was very close to the door.  So i wave my arm and say "come on in, there's some smoke on the table"
  several of my ancestors entered the room and began chanting and dancing around me in a circle while tossing their sacred dust into me.  They said that this is my healing and it felt very good especially in the chest area.  Afterwards they danced out and i let them know "the doors always open, and they're always welcome."  Hopefully they will return soon. :mushroom2:

--------------------

"Blow up your TV, throw away your paper.  Go to the country, build you a home."

Anonymous

#2407745 - 03/08/04 03:47 PM (20 years, 24 days ago)

i have seen a room full of jungle bugs before, i thought it was real as fuck...i KNEW it wasnt...but they looked 110% realistic, it was insane, off an eighth too, maybe a lil more cuz i used a hand scale, didnt have a digi then.

id say take you 5g's all in one sitting, take em all at once, no eating 2.5, then eating the other 2.5 when you start shroomin, just chow them down all at once.

your bound to see something one of these times, peace

Offlineadamj
Superhero
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, CAN
Re: Ever have a full blown vision? [Re: ]
    #2407800 - 03/08/04 04:02 PM (20 years, 24 days ago)

Yeah, smoke some dank weed at peak should do it :smile:

Oh yeah everyone, here's the trip report I was talking about!!

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=27201

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
    #2409927 - 03/09/04 02:35 AM (20 years, 24 days ago)

on an eighth, alone - this past weekend, i experienced very intense visions, i was looking at myself in the mirror - then my body went away and it was just my eyes and skeleton and brain and then it turned into a ceremonial native outfit. I also experienced synthesia where sound was turned into other sensations, and i was melting into the floor and walls ... i was seeing and feeling this. After awhile my room was overtaken by black people, they were floating, and stacked, and there was one always laying on or near me, so i closed my eyes and tripped insanely hard.

Im looking to go furthur with lucy.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineCurtishroom
psuedo hippie

Re: Ever have a full blown vision? [Re: PDU]
    #2410094 - 03/09/04 05:18 AM (20 years, 24 days ago)

yes, and it was awesome as hell.

first I took two hits of acid, then about 3 or 4 hours later (I guess around peak) I smoked two bowls of some very good shit. After that everything I saw was moving and talking to me and shit, it was crazy.

anyway, I was outside in my backyard and I was looking at my neighbor's house and I could have sworn that there were like three guys over there looking at at me and I was trying to hide and shit, but then I focused and looked again but they were gone(and since this was at like 2 o clock in the morning I doubt anyone was really there). Then there was this street sign that had like a ribbon tyed to it and it was flowing around in the wind, and I swore that I saw some kind of witch or something painting it, but I realized I was just hallucinating like crazy, man it was so awesome.

Offlineplanit
natural
Loc: hilly glacier washout
    #2410756 - 03/09/04 10:49 AM (20 years, 24 days ago)

i have acurately predicted the future off the mildest dosege of shroomes i have ever had 0.3 dried grams i predicted that i would go on a caribean criuz with my mother (no way of knowing) an actually thought" no , she's not that dumb to spend that kind of money , at least i hope she's not,ah whatever" that fall i went on a carribean cruze(spelling) and just like a saw and thought at the time , what a waste of money i cant believe she made me come, couldve costed half as much, it was like dejavew , but scince i had shrooms iin my systen i thought i would try to take it further, and it worked,and no this isnt bullshit

Offlinescotsman1
addict
 User Gallery

Loc: guess
Re: Ever have a full blown vision? [Re: planit]
    #2410784 - 03/09/04 10:58 AM (20 years, 24 days ago)

The last trip i had i was sitting on the sofa
and thought i caught the sight of something to
the left of me, i glanced round to see nothing
there. Mins later the same shadow type figure
again and again and again. I ended up laughing
about it and thought to myself that it would be
better to lock all doors before tripping again.
I t ended up that the doors were locked.

--------------------
We're Bought and Sold
For English Gold

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #2415356 - 03/10/04 01:53 PM (20 years, 23 days ago)

Yep on weed tho!

I don't think taking anything really helps it to happen, you just have to be open to it and wait and see.

Oh and what I saw was precisely and correctly my own future.

--------------------

Invisiblevas
A shroom
 User Gallery

Loc: Underneath the casing lay...
    #2415757 - 03/10/04 03:11 PM (20 years, 22 days ago)

My girl and I did 5G dried each the first time we tripped (not recommended). We tripped so hard it was 100% a level 5. The only way I can describe it is as the "BIG OXYMORON" and after 5 or so hours of translucent reality, floating between this world and the other I was reborn.

I have never been the same person since my second birth.

--------------------
That's a fine little shroom!!!

InvisiblePenroc3
hypno toad
 User Gallery

#2416400 - 03/10/04 06:27 PM (20 years, 22 days ago)

i had a OD on MDA, and during that night i took like 4 grams and 3 hits...and at the hospital i saw a bulletan board talking to me. and on the walls of the hospital they had these paintings of old style air craft, and i saw one fly around the room and lay an egg , and i saw and heard my friends talking. and that is all i really rember about that trip, the next thing i know it is 3 days later an i was straped to a hospital bed with IV's sticking out of me. that would be the only time i had  REAL visions of thing :shake:

Edited by Penroc3 (03/10/04 06:28 PM)

Offlineteen
Yeee Haaww

Re: Ever have a full blown vision? [Re: Penroc3]
    #2429017 - 03/13/04 08:54 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

Hmm I was tripping in this imaginary room built of coloured lights, mainly red and yellow, but a bit of blue and green as well. Creatures were 'swimming' up to me in the air, and they were like octopuses and big-eyed fish.

--------------------
Don't give me that load of bunk~!

OfflineShroomFan
nn dmt

#2429698 - 03/13/04 10:27 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

I READ THE STORY ABOUT THE BUFFALO AND THAT SHIT IS AMAZING...ACTUALLY MAKES ME WANT TO TRY PEYOTE..SOUNDS GLORIOUS

--------------------
Fellow Shroomerites, if you Love expressing yourself with a dope tee shirt feast your 3rd eye on www.facebook.com/vicereversa
∞ Conscious Clothing for Conscious Minds ∞ Wear a tee , open a mind
Each shirt is spawned to Arouse Awareness <> We believe in Sustainability & Giving back <> Do you know of a community project or persons in need you feel deserves attention? - Tell us on our page And we just might pick the story > develop a tee > and donate the proceeds to that cause. ∞♥∞ Unget it, VICE REVERSA

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck