Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinelosfreddy
Composter
Male User Gallery

10 pounds of cocaine found in mans pants
    #24163350 - 03/15/17 02:49 AM (8 months, 5 days ago)

March 13, 2017

U.S. Customs and Border Protection officers at New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport said they found 10 pounds of cocaine strapped to the legs of a traveler arriving from the Dominican Republic. Screenshot: KTVI-TV

New York, NY -- A man who arrived in New York from a trip to the Dominican Republic was found to be sporting some unusual underwear -- 10 pounds of cocaine.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection said Juan Carlos Galan Luperon, a U.S. citizen, was wearing pants that "appeared to be rather snug" and was showing signs of nervousness when he arrived March 4 at John F. Kennedy International Airport following a trip to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.

Luperon was taken to a private search room where officers found about 10 pounds of cocaine duct taped around both of his legs.

The cocaine was valued at more than $164,000.

"This seizure is another example of our CBP officers being ever vigilant in protecting the United States from the distribution of these illicit drugs,""said Leon Hayward, acting director of CBP's New York Field Operations.

Luperon was arrested and turned over to Homeland Security Investigations to face narcotics smuggling charges.

http://cdnph.upi.com/svc/sv/i/3441489431950/2017/1/14894321907073/Customs-officers-find-10-pounds-of-cocaine-in-travelers-pants.jpg

--------------------
Quit reading my mind!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineKonyap
lurker

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: 10 pounds of cocaine found in mans pants [Re: losfreddy] * 1
    #24163391 - 03/15/17 03:16 AM (8 months, 5 days ago)

We can rebuild him.

Make him stronger.

OfflineAldebaran
Psilo-Scribe
Male

Loc: Altered States of Europe
Re: 10 pounds of cocaine found in mans pants [Re: losfreddy]
    #24163763 - 03/15/17 10:39 AM (8 months, 4 days ago)

Customs Officer: "Is that 10 pounds of cocaine duct taped to your leg or are you just pleased to see me?"

Of course this "well hung" ruse only works if you strap the cocaine to *one* of your legs.

Rookie Mistake!

:aweohyou:

--------------------
I wrote that, but I meant something else

InvisibleThayendanegeaS
quiet walker
Male User Gallery

Loc: 7 Lodges Nation Flag
Re: 10 pounds of cocaine found in mans pants [Re: Aldebaran]
    #24164637 - 03/15/17 05:53 PM (8 months, 4 days ago)

How did he ever make it through the x-rays in customs at the d. Republic airport?

--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

Offlinelosfreddy
Composter
Male User Gallery

Re: 10 pounds of cocaine found in mans pants [Re: Thayendanegea]
    #24164757 - 03/15/17 06:50 PM (8 months, 4 days ago)

Quote:

Thayendanegea said:
How did he ever make it through the x-rays in customs at the d. Republic airport?

He didnt. Your baggage gets xrayed. You walk thru a metal detector. Its alot easier than you think. If you make it thru the metal detector without anything going off, theres a high chance you wont get patted. Ive seen people bring coke into the airport with the xrays. Not uncommon at all, but ballsy bringing that much

--------------------
Quit reading my mind!

InvisibleBlueIndian
Maestro
 User Gallery

#24166627 - 03/16/17 12:38 PM (8 months, 3 days ago)

I just binge watched Border Patrol last night on netflix too! I wouldn't try this stuff no way no how! Back in the day it was a lot easier but you gotta be nuts at this stage of the game to try it. Last time I flew I had some 'special' cookies in checked luggage. They opened our luggage on the first flight to the destination but didn't find them or "overlooked" them. But I still had some on the way back and got nervous since they were in carry on so I ditched them in a trash can in the bathroom. Thinking I got caught on camera doing that cause I had to go through the big scanner not just the metal detector. They found a dime coin in my pocket and called me out on that. That being said I'm not flying with shit anymore.

Invisibletinkid
Nice planet ya'll got here!
Male

Re: 10 pounds of cocaine found in mans pants [Re: BlueIndian]
    #24167692 - 03/16/17 06:51 PM (8 months, 3 days ago)

Hey there Mister fancy pants.

--------------------
:dancingbear::mushroom2:MUSH LOVE:mushroom2::dancingbear:

My trade list http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/20089403

InvisibleThayendanegeaS
quiet walker
Male User Gallery

Loc: 7 Lodges Nation Flag
    #24170155 - 03/17/17 04:46 PM (8 months, 2 days ago)

Quote:

losfreddy said:
Quote:

Thayendanegea said:

He didnt. Your baggage gets xrayed. You walk thru a metal detector. Its alot easier than you think. If you make it thru the metal detector without anything going off, theres a high chance you wont get patted. Ive seen people bring coke into the airport with the xrays. Not uncommon at all, but ballsy bringing that much

Yeah but now a lot of airports are using imaging machines instead of metal detectors and they show everything...even you weiner shows up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millimeter_wave_scanner

https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=A0LEVvjqTMxYXwcAsyUPxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTByMjB0aG5zBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--?p=Millimeter+Wave+Imaging&fr=yhs-iba-1&hspart=iba&hsimp=yhs-1

--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

Edited by Thayendanegea (03/17/17 04:55 PM)

InvisibleBlueIndian
Maestro
 User Gallery

Re: 10 pounds of cocaine found in mans pants [Re: Thayendanegea]
    #24170786 - 03/17/17 09:07 PM (8 months, 2 days ago)

Quote:

Thayendanegea said:
Quote:

losfreddy said:
Quote:

Thayendanegea said:

Yeah but now a lot of airports are using imaging machines instead of metal detectors and they show everything...even you weiner shows up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millimeter_wave_scanner

https://images.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=A0LEVvjqTMxYXwcAsyUPxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTByMjB0aG5zBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--?p=Millimeter+Wave+Imaging&fr=yhs-iba-1&hspart=iba&hsimp=yhs-1

which must suck for you small weiner guys out there. :goodluckwiththat2:

Yeah that's what I had to go through where he found a dime coin in my pocket...acted like don't let that happen again boy :justinwilson:

I'm sure I've been tagged forever now...I knew it was going downhill when an airport worker was coming through the line pre checking ppl's tickets. She's loudly saying as she's headed my way "Who's wearing patchouli!?" Then makes a bee line to me...I could tell by the encrypted mark made on my boarding pass I was fucked lol.

Offlinelosfreddy
Composter
Male User Gallery

Re: 10 pounds of cocaine found in mans pants [Re: BlueIndian]
    #24170809 - 03/17/17 09:18 PM (8 months, 2 days ago)

Yeah, precheck is the one where you walk thru the metal detector. But if something dings, theyll send you thru the scanner thing and pat you down. The other ones take you thru the scanner things and check your shoes. At least at the one where im at. And i think those scanners just show were something is buldging out or inconsistency in the body shape. Seeing how the guy strapped it to his leg perfectly round and consistent,  he may have been able to pull off the scanner. Idk thou

--------------------
Quit reading my mind!

InvisibleBlueIndian
Maestro
 User Gallery

#24171187 - 03/18/17 12:31 AM (8 months, 2 days ago)

A) he was coming from the DR

B) he was walking like he had something stuck up his ass cause his pants were so tight

C) he was sweating bullets

D) customs see this shit every day

Just not worth it

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service