Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Salvia and loved ones
    #2416327 - 03/10/04 07:59 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

my best friend of many years had visited me the other day. i hadn't seen her since christmas so we were both pretty excited. we planed to trip but didn't have time to devote 5 hours to shrooms because she had to drive in a few hours so she was lookin through my stuff (enthos, chems ect.) and saw my salvia 10x. she heard me talking about it before and wanted to try it, i said no at first because i knew she wouldn't like it but she persisted (silly her) and i figured she'd be alright since i've tripped (and done every other drug) with her in the past and she could always handle herself great (better than anyone else i know actually)

well i packed up the bong and handed it to her and i was anxious to see what other people look like on salvia since i had never saw anyone do it before. so she takes one big rip, then half of a second hit and stops suckin so i take the bong away and she falls off my bed (only 1ft or less off the ground) onto her knees and starts swaying and she would laugh for like 3 seconds then look at me so scared and serious like she was about to die, I knew she would be fine but it really disturbed me to see that look in the eyes of someone i love so much. she keep doing that laughing staring at me shit and i just wispered everything gonna be fine and she says "no it's not" so cute but so scared :frown: I felt really bad i let her smoke that shit, i knew she was hating every moment of it. she told me to turm off the t.v. because it was the "commander" of the room and it was scaring her. hehe i though that was funny. a little later she asked if she did the smokie thing, i guess she forgot she smoked salvia. when she came to she keep telling me to make the shittyness go away (gravity, prickly feeling, hot flashes ect.)

Well she wasn't mad at me or anything which i was relieved but she thought i was the devil for a while because I enabled her to experience such hell, anyway the point of this post is kinda a warning to people considering letting loved ones smoke salvia, it really made me feel horrible to see the look of death on her face and to know she was basically suffering becuase of me, it felt like i shot her or something, made me depressed :frown:

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineReTrIbUtIoN
journeyman
Re: Salvia and loved ones [Re: John]
    #2416391 - 03/10/04 08:24 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

It's not your fault. Everyone has bad trips. Salvia is short anyways im sure she is fine. Either way salvia can be a intense experience just use your good judgement, many positive and spiritual aspects can be had from salvia as well.

--------------------
"Don't drink and drive, You might spill your beer."

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
Re: Salvia and loved ones [Re: ReTrIbUtIoN]
    #2416439 - 03/10/04 08:37 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

yeah later she was okay and feeling better about 1hr after when the shitty after feeling wore off, i just didn't talk to her and just let her lie down and relax until she was better. it sucked though cuz i hardly see her anymore and 1hr of our time together was wasted on her feeling horrible and nothing i could do :frown: 1hr is alot when you hardly see each other and only have like 4hr together to begin with. plus i never forget that look on her face like she was dieing, really made me feel horrible.

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: El Emigrante

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: Salvia and loved ones [Re: John]
    #2416493 - 03/10/04 08:52 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

man, thats what you get for giving her salvia , you know what it does :wink:
that sux though. one time i gave this guy i knew some salvia, and he flipped out and thought i was poisoning and torturing him, he started screaming and knocking shit over. rough 30 minutes

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience