Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisiblezZZz
jesus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Two brothers take shrooms, get naked and cause mayhem at Indy apartment complex [Re: Thayendanegea]
    #24149557 - 03/09/17 06:33 PM (7 years, 21 days ago)

True, that's nothing compared to the stories of alcohol, and that shit is everywhere and accessible to anyone at pretty much any time..

But yea, I've said it before and I'll say it again, mushrooms are nothing to fuck with.. I feel bad for the brothers even tho they lost their shit.. They might not have even been aware of what they were doing..

--------------------
https://discord.gg/NHHd5y2Uyv

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAIRDOG
Male User Gallery

Loc: world's shroom capital
Re: Two brothers take shrooms, get naked and cause mayhem at Indy apartment complex [Re: zZZz] * 1
    #24149600 - 03/09/17 06:52 PM (7 years, 21 days ago)

mushrooms can make you do that shit...

OfflineKonyap

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: Two brothers take shrooms, get naked and cause mayhem at Indy apartment complex [Re: AIRDOG]
    #24150008 - 03/09/17 09:52 PM (7 years, 21 days ago)

the thing is we'll never know
they might update it later but the damage will already have been done...

i am afraid of things like datura because you lose complete touch with reality

for someone to do that on shrooms seems odd to me but then again i've taken some pretty toxic shit in the past so shrooms were like dope to me lol

InvisibleOgla
 User Gallery

Re: Two brothers take shrooms, get naked and cause mayhem at Indy apartment complex [Re: Morel Guy]
    #24150353 - 03/10/17 01:44 AM (7 years, 20 days ago)

Quote:

Morel Guy said:
Does not sound at all like shrooms.

The article never meantions or gives proof that they are high on shrooms. Its plausible thou. But i feel its more their personalities that made them act the way they did than being high on something. If they really attacked people nd broke into cars and vandalised and threatened people,  then they deserve to be in jail reguardless.

Offlinedo it
Master of temporary solutions
Male

Loc: Korvatunturi
Re: Two brothers take shrooms, get naked and cause mayhem at Indy apartment complex [Re: Ogla]
    #24150815 - 03/10/17 08:42 AM (7 years, 20 days ago)

I agree with people saying they might really have been on just shrooms. Although I do get the feeling that they had to be somewhat unbalanced people to begin with, whatever they had taken. Getting all agressive on a trip makes me think of a really crappy horror movie called "Shrooms", where mushrooms are linked to delusions and violence, not really worth watching. Maybe they were just weird people who had completely backwards expectations about the effects? It would really suck to have neighbours doing stuff like that...

OfflineGanjaburger
mushroom aficionado
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwest Flag
Re: Two brothers take shrooms, get naked and cause mayhem at Indy apartment complex [Re: do it]
    #24153400 - 03/11/17 09:30 AM (7 years, 19 days ago)

Sounds like rc's to me. Could b mushrooms tho. That's Indianapolis for u though..Lol. anyone else from the fungi make U gay Capitol of Indiana?

--------------------

Trade /sell list...plenty of cube prints....microscope, two hundred dollar brand new Aerobed, and a ti-84+ calculator....

Invisibleichbinschizophren
Strange

Re: Two brothers take shrooms, get naked and cause mayhem at Indy apartment complex [Re: Ganjaburger]
    #24157878 - 03/13/17 01:51 AM (7 years, 17 days ago)

I can't think of any thought process that would make me want to naked-snuggle with my brother. 0_0  The rest I guess they can live down, but that in the news is going to haunt them for a long time :laugh:

--------------------
Some people need to take pills to see things... How odd.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: Two brothers take shrooms, get naked and cause mayhem at Indy apartment complex [Re: EastBayRay]
    #24158161 - 03/13/17 08:05 AM (7 years, 17 days ago)

I wonder what it is about high doses of shrooms that makes folks want to get naked and generally go nuts?

OfflineLove_spirit
Circle Of Power
 User Gallery

Re: Two brothers take shrooms, get naked and cause mayhem at Indy apartment complex [Re: EastBayRay]
    #24158203 - 03/13/17 08:46 AM (7 years, 17 days ago)

So they got Naked? Dear lord for shame for shame. A public showing of affection between two men? brothers at that!!! how horrible. A bit of a tustle some punches thrown. dear lord put them in a cage and throw away the key
No one wants to rock the boat.
Live a Life you fucking Cowards.
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

InvisibleJonBongGroovy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hawaii Flag
    #24159068 - 03/13/17 03:15 PM (7 years, 17 days ago)

People get naked on shrooms and go crazy too often

--------------------

OfflineBlunderSoftly
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Two brothers take shrooms, get naked and cause mayhem at Indy apartment complex [Re: Thayendanegea]
    #24159234 - 03/13/17 04:19 PM (7 years, 17 days ago)

No Jack Daniels is not know to make people super gay, only mushrooms will make a person gay as fuk. Happens in chimps too, the military tested mushrooms as a gay bomb, drop it on the enemy and they wouldn't be able to fight they'd be too busy doing but stuff. Look it up.

We got two more fellas!!!

OfflineBlunderSoftly
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Two brothers take shrooms, get naked and cause mayhem at Indy apartment complex [Re: Ganjaburger]
    #24159240 - 03/13/17 04:20 PM (7 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Ganjaburger said:
Sounds like rc's to me. Could b mushrooms tho. That's Indianapolis for u though..Lol. anyone else from the fungi make U gay Capitol of Indiana?

I was thinking rc's too, then I read the part about how they got naked and made out with each other, 100% psilocybin.

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: Two brothers take shrooms, get naked and cause mayhem at Indy apartment complex [Re: Le_Canard]
    #24159555 - 03/13/17 05:58 PM (7 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Le_Canard said:
I wonder what it is about high doses of shrooms that makes folks want to get naked and generally go nuts?

During my one and only "bad trip" that I mentioned in my post above...

...I got naked with out even thinking about doing so. As the fear/paranoia/dread started to build it started to manifest as physical sensations/symptoms, sensations of being super hot and a pins and needles/itchy feeling sweeping across my body. As this started to happen I shed my clothes pretty much instantly with out even thinking about what I was doing, was pacing around in room completely naked pulling my hair about every which way stressed out to the max.

I wasn't "wanting" to get naked...it just happened :shrug: , it made me feel a little better but I was pretty oblivious to the fact that I had had become naked.

-OM

--------------------

InvisiblezZZz
jesus

Re: Two brothers take shrooms, get naked and cause mayhem at Indy apartment complex [Re: openmind]
    #24159677 - 03/13/17 06:39 PM (7 years, 17 days ago)

I picked my nose in front of my friends once like it was nothing. I excused myself but i wasnt sorry for it. That was on mescaline tho..

--------------------

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: Two brothers take shrooms, get naked and cause mayhem at Indy apartment complex [Re: zZZz]
    #24160404 - 03/13/17 10:42 PM (7 years, 17 days ago)

Op sounds like pcp.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

Invisiblebastard4life
Travel Agent
Male User Gallery

Re: Two brothers take shrooms, get naked and cause mayhem at Indy apartment complex [Re: Konyap] * 1
    #24160472 - 03/13/17 11:25 PM (7 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Konyap said:
most people on a high enough level of shrooms wouldn't even leave their bed let alone run around naked
maybe they were also really drunk

I'm with you. My hardest trip I ever had I went grocery shopping stopped at the bar and wound up in the ER getting my stomache pumped or so i thought. When I snapped out of it I was in the same place I ate the shrooms with my fiance and roomate saying I barely changed positions.

OfflineBlunderSoftly
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Two brothers take shrooms, get naked and cause mayhem at Indy apartment complex [Re: Amanita86]
    #24160492 - 03/13/17 11:37 PM (7 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Amanita86 said:
Op sounds like pcp.

No no no you're obviously not very experience with psycs. PCP makes u violent and dangerous, very bad. Mushrooms only make you gay, butt naked make out with your brother 100% queer; it's what drew Ythan into fungus and inspired him to make the Shroomery in the first place.

These lucky fellers sound like they had a enlightening experience.

OfflineLynxie
I am
Re: Two brothers take shrooms, get naked and cause mayhem at Indy apartment complex [Re: BlunderSoftly]
    #24161933 - 03/14/17 03:13 PM (7 years, 16 days ago)

Quote:

Thayendanegea said:
Another nail in the psilocybin coffin affectionately known as schedule laws. Their story sounds like Jack Daniels was equally as responsible for their behavior as the mushrooms were.....I would almost bet they were drunk as well as tripping. :shrug:Of course, we'll never know.

I agree. I have seen first hand how alcohol alone can drastically transform the personality of one with a sensitivity to it, such as an alcoholic.  Now add a psychedelic to this and these already horrific effects are increased exponentially. 

A friend recently forwarded this to me from another source and it really resonated....

Zahrah Sita-

"The word "alcohol" is said to come from the Arabic term "Al-khul" which means "BODY-EATING SPIRIT" (also, is the origin of the term" ghoul").

In alchemy, alcohol is used to extract the soul essence of an entity. Hence its' use in extracting essences for essential oils, and the sterilization of medical instruments. By consuming alcohol into the body, it in effect extracts the very essence of the soul, allowing the body to be more susceptible to neighboring entities most of which are of low frequencies (why do you think we call certain alcoholic beverages "SPIRITS?"). That is why people who consume excessive amounts of alcohol often black out, not remembering what happened. This happens when the good soul (we were sent here with) leaves because the living conditions are too polluted and too traumatic to tolerate. The good soul jettisons the body, staying connected on a tether, and a dark entity takes the body for a joy ride around the block, often in a hedonistic and self-serving illogical rampage. Our bodies are cars for spirits. If one leaves, another can take the car for a ride.

Essentially when someone goes dark after drinking alcohol or polluting themselves in many other ways, their body often becomes possessed by another entity."
- Jason Christoff

A great look at the truth of alcohol!
We must ask - what dark agenda has been being played out by allowing alcohol to be legal and heavily promoted in our modern culture.

As an empath and spiritual intuitive I have an extremely difficult time being where there is a lot of alcohol served or where many people are drinking.
I can see and feel the many "dark" spirits that gather, waiting to prey on the inebriated souls.

Most of my experiences with alcohol led me into experiences I later regretted.

In 2007 I was taken into a vision and shown just what this post is explaining. A few years later I came across writing from Paramahansa Yogananda where he also explained this phenomenon.

As we strive to heal, awaken, and transform our world - I pray that we wise up to the dirty trick played upon humanity in regards to alcohol. Non-benevolent forces have wanted to keep us oppressed, disempowered, and asleep.

It is ironic that psychedelics are illegal in much of the world (mind expansion and spiritual connection) ... yet alcohol (spirit extraction) is legal!

How many of us have seen families broken and lives lost because of alcohol and alcoholism?
Do you think it makes us smarter or healthier or overall better people?

-Zahrah Sita

I also agree with the dangers of synthetic substances that are passed off as something else. The violence exhibited resembles examples seen from the effects of substances such as flacka, bath salts, pcp, etc. I also believe that the use of substances should be approached with guidance, reverence and purpose as opposed to a recreational path toward obliteration.  Long ago they were in the hands of shaman while people of the tribe were guided.  No longer guided, reckless people who harbor unchecked mental illnesses or poisoned with things like alcohol end up making the news, thereby creating a distorted lens for which propaganda uses to keep the sheeple confused and uninformed.

:smile:

Invisibleichbinschizophren
Strange

Re: Two brothers take shrooms, get naked and cause mayhem at Indy apartment complex [Re: Lynxie]
    #24163864 - 03/15/17 09:23 AM (7 years, 15 days ago)

Love_spirit - I don't see a problem with naked affection if that's how people roll, but getting it published as 'a thing they did when high' in the news is probably going to get them mocked by people who know them *shrug*

*grins* my mental picture then I read that line of the article was basically my shortass twiggy self getting affectionately squished flat by the mountain of sweat-moistened and questionably clean bodyhair that is my 'baby' brother, sans clothes :p ... I love him dearly, but it's demoralising enough with pants on. :laugh:

....but if other people's sibling relationship is compatible with naked-snuggles, got nothing against them doing it. I understood the articles tone to mean that they wouldn't normally do it sober, but if you disagree I'll accept it. :smile:

--------------------
Some people need to take pills to see things... How odd.

InvisiblezZZz
jesus

Re: Two brothers take shrooms, get naked and cause mayhem at Indy apartment complex [Re: Lynxie]
    #24164209 - 03/15/17 12:28 PM (7 years, 15 days ago)

That is all very true man :thumbup:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag