Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

Re: The Official [Re: KetBom]
    #24049824 - 01/29/17 06:31 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Sweet, so all the people working shit jobs and getting their pay shorted are flipping the bill for you to sit around and do drugs while amounting to nothing.  That's great man.  Luckily we don't have your "disease" where we hate our jobs, get put through the ringer and end up broken.  I saw you mention diapers, great you should breed some more and make even MORE money you didn't earn.  That's the spirit, you're a true inspiration.  Obama would be so proud of you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKetBom
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: The Official [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #24050100 - 01/29/17 08:02 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Sweet, so all the people working shit jobs and getting their pay shorted are flipping the bill for you to sit around and do drugs while amounting to nothing.  That's great man.  Luckily we don't have your "disease" where we hate our jobs, get put through the ringer and end up broken.  I saw you mention diapers, great you should breed some more and make even MORE money you didn't earn.  That's the spirit, you're a true inspiration.  Obama would be so proud of you.

Thanks mate . Im trying my hardest to get a job. Im not doing any drugs. Havent for about a year. I just take my antipsychotics now so i dont get delusions and have another psychotic break. Its hard to function the meds help but they also make me extremely sedated and unmotivated. Also im in Australia so you dont have to worry about me getting some of your pay. I want a job but theres hundreds of other people that want it more than me. I dont know where youre from but its hard to find a job here. What do you want from me..i dont even care to be honest. Sorry i have a hard time reading warning signs. you think i enjoy doing nothing in life but wandering around in circles wondering where it all went wrong.. i decided to work at the post office i was really excited for a career and spending my working life there. I got fired because i was right about there bullshit about making us deliver mail unsafely and speaking up about it. I didnt know we were supposed to just submit to putting our life on the line for some money. Many people died delivering mail there.. really blew my mind I had a full on psychotic break for 2 weeks straight and i havent been the same since. How confusing. I was supposed to risk my life so someone sitting back doing fuckall could get rich haha. Fucken hell. Been lost ever since then lol. Guess im sitting back now. But im definitely not getting rich. I only have enough to just survive. Im pretty much stuck in my home rocking back n forth in a corner scared to go outside :p

Anonymous #1

#24050157 - 01/29/17 08:26 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Well that sucks.  Hope things look up for you in the future mate.  I had a bit of downtime myself a few years back and noticed the longer you stay inside and isolated the scarier the outside world becomes.  Once you get back out there you see it's not so big and scary afterall.

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: The Official [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #24055771 - 01/31/17 08:37 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Man the simple truth is there's more people than there is jobs.

There's plenty of shit to be done but it isn't considered "profitable" and no one wants to pay people to, say, fill pot holes and clean streets. You're paying for the materials, equipment, and worker and are going to get literal nothing out of it.

fuck what society gets out of it.

What about me, the investor?

Our economic model isn't going to hold us through the future, that too is simple truth. Sooner or later we will have a majority of labor done by robots and a majority of people will be unable to afford the fruits of that automated labor - the whole system will fall in on itself.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

OfflineKetBom
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: The Official [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #24057182 - 02/01/17 12:36 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah it does seem like thats the case. Too many people not enough jobs. Ive been thinking to try uber driving lately..

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

#24057597 - 02/01/17 03:25 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Never hurts to try man. Worst case scenario is you get to experience something new and meet new people.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
    #24057654 - 02/01/17 03:52 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

I'd be worried about my safety doing that.  I don't know what kind of security measures they have if any but in my city that seems like an easy way to get a car and some cash to get out of town if you were on the run.  I don't like people I don't know in my car.

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

OfflineKetBom
Stranger
 User Gallery

#24057701 - 02/01/17 04:14 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Mm looked into it and you have to apply for taxi extension on ya license. They check your driving history and criminal record. I have no chance.. back to wandering around doing nothing for me.

Invisiblebirdeatingspider
Stranger in Paradise
 User Gallery

Loc: so many roads
Re: The Official [Re: Amanita86]
    #24059680 - 02/02/17 09:28 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

I can't uber because my car is 2 door.  My cousin and bestie both have been profitable.  I also fear the security associated with it.

--------------------

From all I may be, or have been before,
To mingle with the Universe, and feel
What I can ne’er express, yet cannot all conceal.

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: The Official [Re: birdeatingspider]
    #24139308 - 03/05/17 05:02 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

My back has been hurting since Christmas.
Not unusual for me but the severity and consistency is.

I tried doing some stretches but all that did was give me abdominal spasms. Anyone have any idea of some kind of stretch or exercise I can do for my back that won't put pressure on my abdomen?

--------------------

OfflinePickleJam
Friend
Female

Loc: walkin on sunshine
    #24139354 - 03/05/17 05:20 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

CookieCrumbs said:
My back has been hurting since Christmas.
Not unusual for me but the severity and consistency is.

I tried doing some stretches but all that did was give me abdominal spasms. Anyone have any idea of some kind of stretch or exercise I can do for my back that won't put pressure on my abdomen?

Look up some yoga on YouTube, it can go a long way. If you're not used to stretching abdominal spasms can just be from those muscles being like WTF lol. But yoga helps especially because you focus on the breath while you stretch, and go slow into stretches, and really get the most out of them. You can even search for yoga specifically for a sore/stiff back. Hope this helps you friend.

--------------------
:aum:"We never lose our demons, we only learn to live above them.":aum:

:peace::heart::bigblunt:

DO NOT BE SHEEPLE GOD DAMN IT!!!!!
CHANGE UP THE SYSTEM----><----CAUSE THAT'S YOU

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: The Official [Re: PickleJam]
    #24140639 - 03/06/17 08:49 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

I got scared off of yoga. The point of alot of poses is to flex some muscles while stretching others. I get alot of spasms ticks and twitches and considering all the other relative issues in that upper abdominal area it's not surprising. In the past, even if there weren't spasms, putting any more than a little strain on that area has hurt like hell.

I've been considering trying one of those things you hang upside down in but I'm worried about the same issue. As well as the contents of my stomach coming up... Or down, and choking me.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies