Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineScolecite
enthusiast

Awesome anti-government/big business website.
    #2413822 - 03/10/04 08:14 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

http://www.prisonplanet.com

This is somthing we can all do somthing about.

~later~

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineWhiteRabbitt
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Awesome anti-government/big business website. [Re: Scolecite]
    #2414222 - 03/10/04 11:05 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Rage against the machine brother

--------------------
You gotta jump and swing up to hit me in the knees.

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #2414385 - 03/10/04 11:47 AM (12 years, 8 months ago)

Yea thats a great site. Alex Jones is hardcore lol. Check out www.infowars.com too

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

InvisibleEdame
gone

Loc: outta here
    #2414836 - 03/10/04 01:59 PM (12 years, 8 months ago)

A few more links for those interested. Maybe if we get a lot of links here we can format them into a sticky topic with resources for various viewpoints?

http://www.opensecrets.org/
Campaign finance

http://www.judicialwatch.org/
Judicial Watch, Inc. was established in 1994 to serve as an ethical and legal "watchdog" over our government, legal, and judicial systems to promote a return to ethics and morality in our nation's public life.

http://www.agonist.org/
News blog

http://www.downingstreetsays.com/
Every day the Prime Minister's Official Spokesman meets a small coterie of political journalists known as 'the lobby' for a topical chat, or 'briefing'.
We've built an unofficial site that lets you read summaries of these briefings and add your own comments.

--------------------
The above is an extract from my fictional novel, "The random postings of Edame".
:tongue:

In the beginning was the word. And man could not handle the word, and the hearing of the word, and he asked God to take away his ears so that he might live in peace without having to hear words which might upset his equinamity or corrupt the unblemished purity of his conscience.

And God, hearing this desperate plea from His creation, wrinkled His mighty brow for a moment and then leaned down toward man, beckoning that he should come close so as to hear all that was about to be revealed to him.

"Fuck you," He whispered, and frowned upon the pathetic supplicant before retreating to His heavens.

Offlinetheindianrepublic
Stranger
    #19362115 - 01/03/14 07:12 AM (2 years, 11 months ago)

I don't think that there is anything which will works without Government. We can just give a name that it is anti government or the firm is just not a supporter if Government. Of course we protest but when the government is not listing to your but always being live like that you are not following government may cause some negative impacts.Anyhow, thank you so much for publishing one of the fine topic which is interesting.

Politics News

Edited by theindianrepublic (01/03/14 07:14 AM)

OfflinePilzeLabs
Researcher

Re: Awesome anti-government/big business website. [Re: theindianrepublic]
    #19362737 - 01/03/14 12:28 PM (2 years, 11 months ago)

Politics - n. from the Latin poly (many) and the English ticks (blood sucking insects)

--------------------
MYCOLOGIST.NET BLOG

OfflineUltra-Imperialist
Strength and Honor
Re: Awesome anti-government/big business website. [Re: PilzeLabs]
    #19362879 - 01/03/14 01:06 PM (2 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

FloridaMaster said:
Politics - n. from the Latin poly (many) and the English ticks (blood sucking insects)

Says the parasite who lives on other people performing their duties while they trip out all day. Tell me, where would these businesses be without the police and military to protect them? And how would we be ruled, with a police and military presence, without politicians to keep them in check?

Would you rather a Police State or Anarchy?

I guess under a Police State or Chaotic Warlord Torn zone you wouldn't have to worry about politicians or lawyers anymore.

--------------------
"I have just called President Obama to congratulate him on his victory. His supporters and his campaign also deserve congratulations." - Mitt Romney, on the eve of his and his follower's Epic Defeat

Thanks Mitt. :cool:

Edited by Ultra-Imperialist (01/03/14 01:08 PM)

OfflinePilzeLabs
Researcher

Re: Awesome anti-government/big business website. [Re: Ultra-Imperialist]
    #19362931 - 01/03/14 01:20 PM (2 years, 11 months ago)

I would rather neither...and before your idiotic assumption that I am a "parasite that lives on other people performing their duties while they trip out all day", I personally do not use psychoactive/hallucinogins...I also probably pay more in taxes per year than the average 10 shroomery members. 

And I never said anything about Politicians...see you misunderstand and confuse the business of politics with a politician.  Thats like blaming a farm laboror for genetically modified seed.  The business of politics relates more to unions, lobbys, etc than it does to politicians....they simply do the work they are told to do.

And I have no fear of a police state...Isoroku Yamamoto said it best..you cannot invade mainland United States because there would be a gun behind every blade of grass...the casualties would be impossible to overcome.  This goes for a domestic tyrannical government as well.  So I am not worried about a police state...as far as anarchy, I am not for anarchy as that would be a step back in the move toward an intelligent civilization...but that being said refer to what Yamamoto said...there are more good people with guns, knowledge, and ability than bad.  So thats not a worry either.

And as far as the whole post goes...I simply do not understand someone that cannot have a simple conversation without reverting to making half assed assumptions because you cannot come up with something more intelligent to say.

--------------------
MYCOLOGIST.NET BLOG

OfflineUltra-Imperialist
Strength and Honor
Re: Awesome anti-government/big business website. [Re: PilzeLabs]
    #19362980 - 01/03/14 01:31 PM (2 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

FloridaMaster said:
I would rather neither...and before your idiotic assumption that I am a "parasite that lives on other people performing their duties while they trip out all day", I personally do not use psychoactive/hallucinogins...I also probably pay more in taxes per year than the average 10 shroomery members. 

And I never said anything about Politicians...see you misunderstand and confuse the business of politics with a politician.  Thats like blaming a farm laboror for genetically modified seed.  The business of politics relates more to unions, lobbys, etc than it does to politicians....they simply do the work they are told to do.

And I have no fear of a police state...Isoroku Yamamoto said it best..you cannot invade mainland United States because there would be a gun behind every blade of grass...the casualties would be impossible to overcome.  This goes for a domestic tyrannical government as well.  So I am not worried about a police state...as far as anarchy, I am not for anarchy as that would be a step back in the move toward an intelligent civilization...but that being said refer to what Yamamoto said...there are more good people with guns, knowledge, and ability than bad.  So thats not a worry either.

And as far as the whole post goes...I simply do not understand someone that cannot have a simple conversation without reverting to making half assed assumptions because you cannot come up with something more intelligent to say.

Quote:

FloridaMaster said:

Actually what keeps us safe is the drones and the police, not some random gun nuts.

In any case, I urge you to read some poems about real heroes: http://criminaljustice911.tripod.com/poems.html

Many of which your good friends have shot.

Quote:

Like Guardian Angels to watch over me and you,
Are those that wear the uniform of blue.
We see them only as traffic stops,
We do not call them friends, just cops.
We pray we never have a chance meeting,
We never pass along a greeting.
But they are so much more than this,
They simply do not see the world as bliss.
But they look into the corners of our deepest fears,

They walk the beat, they wipe a tear.
They bring a message to our home,
When all is not well, and you are alone.
They come to us, no matter the need,
Handle the problem, complete the deed.
They lay their personal feelings aside,
They do their job, they have great pride.
And if one should fall, among life's things.
The badge they wear, turns into wings.

I wouldn't trust any of you "good people" around me with guns for a second if the cops were not around to keep you in check.

--------------------
"I have just called President Obama to congratulate him on his victory. His supporters and his campaign also deserve congratulations." - Mitt Romney, on the eve of his and his follower's Epic Defeat

Thanks Mitt. :cool:

Edited by Ultra-Imperialist (01/03/14 01:37 PM)

Offlinesweeper54
Male User Gallery

#19363766 - 01/03/14 04:54 PM (2 years, 11 months ago)

I'll Pass Screw Alex 'the alarmist' Jones

--------------------
FEEL the Bern in 2016

InvisibleEchro
Psychedelic Nihilist
 User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
Re: Awesome anti-government/big business website. [Re: sweeper54]
    #19371249 - 01/05/14 04:55 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Fuck Alex Jones. That clown is a living example of a Straw Man If I've ever seen one. I have serious doubts that's not by intention either.

--------------------
"People who take Life seriously are going to find it slipping through their fingers in a very maddening fashion." ~ Terence McKenna

"You still want to go on living on your knees. But I have understood life.
And anyone who understands life cannot live on his knees." ~ Renzo Novatore

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
    #19371981 - 01/05/14 11:39 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Id rather have polyps in my colon checked out.

Offlinemick
living in perverty
 User Gallery

Re: Awesome anti-government/big business website. [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #19373157 - 01/05/14 03:58 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Eww my friend just has that done. Apparently it is not a good thing to experience.

--------------------
http://kittiesntitties.tumblr.com/

notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Offlinetheindianrepublic
Stranger
Re: Awesome anti-government/big business website. [Re: WhiteRabbitt]
    #19435850 - 01/18/14 02:28 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

WhiteRabbitt said:
Rage against the machine brother

ha ha ha :smile:

Thanks to be shared. This is good one....:wink:

But don't be always oppose government, sometimes they are the one who will hold you when no-one with you..!

Thanks!
Political Breaking News

OfflineMush4Brains
LOOL HACKED!!!

Re: Awesome anti-government/big business website. [Re: theindianrepublic]
    #19444866 - 01/19/14 11:54 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Yes, down with Big Government, and up with Big Business!  Instead of a corrupt institution at least making attempts at looking like they are trying to help the population as a whole, we can have a corrupt institution that holds back nothing in regards for their contempt for the poor and uneducated.

Offlinesweeper54
Male User Gallery

Re: Awesome anti-government/big business website. [Re: Mush4Brains]
    #19446784 - 01/20/14 11:28 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Mush4Brains said:
Yes, down with Big Government, and up with Big Business!  Instead of a corrupt institution at least making attempts at looking like they are trying to help the population as a whole, we can have a corrupt institution that holds back nothing in regards for their contempt for the poor and uneducated.

Who don't answer to the people and don't come up for re-election.

--------------------
FEEL the Bern in 2016

Offlinepsyconaught
Chemical Connoisseur

#19447868 - 01/20/14 04:07 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

sweeper54 said:
Quote:

Mush4Brains said:

walmart can't force you at the point of a gun to shop there.

--------------------
Think for yourself, question authority

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Awesome anti-government/big business website. [Re: psyconaught]
    #19449168 - 01/20/14 08:45 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

psyconaught said:
Quote:

sweeper54 said:
Quote:

Mush4Brains said:

walmart can't force you at the point of a gun to shop there.

That's right.  While the dingbats are at it they are free to eschew any and all products of any business at all, big or small.  They can tell the businesses to fuck off and they will not be assaulted.  This is not a feature of defying government.

--------------------

Offlinesweeper54
Male User Gallery

Re: Awesome anti-government/big business website. [Re: zappaisgod]
    #19449315 - 01/20/14 09:17 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I already vote with my dollars against Walmart. I

With these assholes it's hard to vote with your dollars their insidious.

--------------------
FEEL the Bern in 2016

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #19449331 - 01/20/14 09:21 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

So don't buy their food stuff.  They have increased crop yields in the third world enormously.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

General Interest >> Political Discussion