Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Who's been herebefore me?
Acid Question?
    #2411407 - 03/09/04 03:55 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I've decided to try acid, first time, with a friend of mine. I have no idea what we're doing yet or where we're going to go, but just looking for good tips on what to do or where to go and I've seen alot around the boards that people are saying take two hits, that one is a tease, this and that. I'm the type of person who doesn't get freaked out and when I experience new things, I really like to go with the flow and see how deep the hole goes, so would you guys suggest two, also, should we smoke or anything else while tripping to enhance the effects?? Thanks. :smile:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
 User Gallery

Re: Acid Question? [Re: FreeFalling]
    #2411653 - 03/09/04 06:42 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

when i took one hit my first time i didn't think it was a tease but i think i would have been fine with 2 or even 3 hits. i say take 2 hits. as for tips. i liked being on the move and going to different places while i was tripping. music sounds so crazy! definatly try to have some music around you during atleast some of the trip. thats my 2 cents. HAVE FUN!

seeks the truth!

Loc: CA - 805,818,808
Re: Acid Question? [Re: FreeFalling]
    #2411664 - 03/09/04 06:47 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

take a thumb print, if you can handle it.

But for your first time i would suggest taking two hits. one hit is definetly a teaser! I would take them mid day - sunset! much more to look at. sunsets are always awsome to experience on acid.

GO out into nature somewhere where you know there wont be alot of people around to get paranoid. The beach is a great. Forests are awsome. make sure you know your way around.

as far as smoking, i would smoke on my coming down it seems to bring back visuals but not as intense as the acid itself but it does have a good effect.

For my first time i took two hits of acid right before sunset, while camping during the summer at lake isabella,ca. It was an amazing experience. The craziest thing i saw what looked like saturn with its rings setting down into the horizon. like in those futuristic movies planets are ten times bigger than the moon! The stars in the sky were moving around like fireflies. and walking around the campsite at night made me feel like i was in mid evil times, when people would just sit around fires! At one point I felt like i was having sex with one of the girls who were also tripping but it was just a mind trip that felt so real.

Then we decided to go walk around again. The craziest thing was we wanted to walk past the fence to hike up the mountains but it was such a difficult task, it was at that moment when we noticed that we were walking around a huuuuge ant hole and we were tripping out like shit, screaming and hitting each other! i felt like those fuckers were crawling all over my body but they werent. after that point i had an out of body experience and could actually see our campground and the people i was with at a far distance. after just smoked a bowl and thought about life.

what an experience i will never forget!

hope this helps!
have fun and be safe!

Edited by djsoy (03/09/04 06:57 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience