Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineShroomyMcPot
Male

Loc: TX
Weird spirtual dream after smoking salvia.
    #2404111 - 03/04/04 07:27 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

I smoked salvia for the first time last night and it was crazy but the most crazy thing was after i went to sleep last night i had lots of dreams. Mostly about ghosts and poltergeists and crap like that. That is not to uncommon because throughout my life ive had recurring poltergeist dreams.

The last dream i had though was of a religous nature. This is crazy because i am an agnostic leaning more towards atheist. Anyway in my dream im in a field down in mexico and there is an auction for this spiritual goat thing. And so for some reason i bought it. Well i put it in my truck and these two girls from school are there and they are coming with me but when they see the goat they say "oh no you bought the {i dont remember what the name was but i remember thinking it sounded really primitive, somthing like kippuro}"

They seemed really pertubed and uneasy but we were already headed down a dirt road that was really scary. Well one girl was riding in the bed of the truck and she died somehow. Ate by a demon of some sort. This is when i really started feeling that this was a satanic demon and jesus was involved.

All of a sudden the goat that was in the cab with me and the other girl started going nuts and biting us. I cant remember how we got rid of the goat but we either threw it out or killed it. But, anyway somehow i knew that if i rubbed a rosary on our wounds it would heal them. So we started rubbing the rosary on our wounds and the rosary and the wounds started to glow like chemlights (glow sticks). ( the rosary is one that i have had for a few years now, i dont know why i hang on to it.)

Anyway, we are driving down the road and the lights on my truck are no longer cutting through the black of the night and i am unable to see to drive. I dont want to stop though because im afraid of the demons. The girl tells me that we have to stop and fight the demon and jesus will help us.

At this point i feel really warm inside with love and crap. I stop the truck and get out and all of a sudden a great pit of lava forms in front of me. With like mountain/hill terrace things around it. On top is a demon with horns. Somehow i know it was the goat transformed. I feel the jesus love and a courage, that tells me nothing will go wrong because i am with the lord and whatever fate befalls me it will be his judgement. I move towards the terraced lava pit. (at some point here the girl turns into a demon and runs away or i kill her, im not really sure.)

As im climbing the terraces i realize i dont have a weapon, but lucky for me there is my old trusty hunting knife laying on the ground. I rub the rosary on the knife. And it starts the chem-light glow and i continue climbing to the top to fight the demon. All the time im saying prayers softly. I cant remember what they were but i remember in my dream thinking how do i know that stuff?? They were like real sincere prayers. Almost ancient like. To end this i go up and fight the demon he cuts me a little but i really fuck him up and kick his ass off in the lava at which point i wake up feeling really weird and comfortable. Still feeling the jesus warm love inside me.

All day today i have felt that weird feeling. This is strange because i really dont believe in the bible and most often cant stand christians.

sorry for such a long post.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePHARMAKOS
addict
Re: Weird spirtual dream after smoking salvia. [Re: ShroomyMcPot]
    #2404329 - 03/04/04 08:19 PM (20 years, 19 days ago)

hmm your dream is chock full of freudian sexual imagery
for example.. the goat signifies your lust for goats
sicko
use the permanent dream thread for these posts
thats what its for

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: Weird spirtual dream after smoking salvia. [Re: ShroomyMcPot]
    #2410013 - 03/09/04 03:40 AM (20 years, 14 days ago)

Hehe, crazy man, great dream. :thumbup:

I'm not sure what it could mean.. but it seemed pretty cinematic. hehe. What do you make of it?
Peace.

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang: