Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineReprobate420
Adrift in the Abyss
Male User Gallery

Loc: Nova Scotia Flag
Crazy Bitches... * 2
    #24097538 - 02/17/17 12:58 PM (4 months, 3 days ago)

Short story, i met this chick a couple months ago and for the most part is has been going pretty good between us until the last week or so... until recent events, i was considering having a relationship with this gal... but then she starts talking about all this mumbo jumbo about spirit beings, crystal powers, guardian angels etc... and me being an atheist and straight up rationalist i just can't listen to this crap... so tonight i think i'm going to have to end anything serious.... anybody have similar experiences? :mushroom2:

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleAroundtheSon
Mr. President
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwest.
Re: Crazy Bitches... [Re: Reprobate420]
    #24097568 - 02/17/17 01:10 PM (4 months, 3 days ago)

I know people like this, but am not involved with one. With work folks, I just smile and nod.

Sorry it isn't going to work - plenty of crystal haters in the sea.

OfflineReprobate420
Adrift in the Abyss
Male User Gallery

Re: Crazy Bitches... [Re: AroundtheSon]
    #24097581 - 02/17/17 01:16 PM (4 months, 3 days ago)

Meh, i'll drop some logic bombs before my departure.... i am of the opinion that reality is mysterious and beautiful enough on its own, without being injected with fantastical musings. :mushroom2:

--------------------

InvisibleXLCaps
octopus fucking starfish
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Next to your fire Flag
Re: Crazy Bitches... [Re: Reprobate420] * 6
    #24097609 - 02/17/17 01:25 PM (4 months, 3 days ago)

Seems like a dumb reason to break it off with someone. Your beliefs aren't exactly concrete, much of what we know is tenative and only part of the bigger picture. Science and rationality is a form of belief and you should be open to understanding that other people have their own beliefs, and certainly compassionate towards someone you care about. Honestly it just makes me feel like you aren't very confident in your beliefs and that makes you have to project your insecurities about it as judgements and unfulfillable ultimatums.

InvisibleMush 4 Brains
about tree fiddy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Tacos
    #24097612 - 02/17/17 01:26 PM (4 months, 3 days ago)

When I was like 17 there was this dumb drugged up girl named Tina I was trying to fuck that was like that.

By the way she talked and acted you could tell she was in a world of her own. So I spent however long listening to her stupid stories of like you said spirit beings and astrology bs. She had this big book she carried around about that stuff.

For her age she was really living on the edge, doing a lot of different drugs especially pills of any kind. She also had a "bf" that was almost 30. Not someone I ever wanted a relationship with to be certain...

I remember this time she told me that she had taken like 9 ibuprofen, and I was like bitch that probably aint good for you. We were cruising in a car at the time and she was in front of me.

She pulled this exorcist style head turn to look back at me and in the strangest most deranged voice said "Actuallllly it isssssssss."

I was pretty much done chasing after her at that point. A month later I get a new gf and wouldn't you know it, that girl comes to my door right around then clearly wanting to fuck. It's like  God damnit after all the stuff I dealt with to try and fuck you, you hold out. Then the moment I have a gf you're craving the D.

OfflineReprobate420
Adrift in the Abyss
Male User Gallery

Re: Crazy Bitches... [Re: XLCaps]
    #24097616 - 02/17/17 01:29 PM (4 months, 3 days ago)

Quote:

XLCaps said:
Seems like a dumb reason to break it off with someone. Your beliefs aren't exactly concrete, much of what we know is tenative and only part of the bigger picture. Science and rationality is a form of belief and you should be open to understanding that other people have their own beliefs, and certainly compassionate towards someone you care about. Honestly it just makes me feel like you aren't very confident in your beliefs and that makes you have to project your insecurities about it as judgements and unfulfillable ultimatums.

I am very open-minded, but when someone tells me she sees auras and hears voices from the cosmos that's where i draw the line. :mushroom2:

--------------------

InvisibleShroomslip
Architekt

#24097632 - 02/17/17 01:35 PM (4 months, 3 days ago)

Never really dated anyone crazy..

I've dated 2 "super christian" chicks in my life. One of them was nearly over before it even started, the other I dated for awhile. I never went out of my way to question her beliefs or argue about religion but she was the exact opposite. Almost everyday she was trying to convert me and "save me". :facepalm: Was never going to happen. I actually saw myself marrying her at one point. Looking back on it now, I dunno how I could've possibly thought that would have ever worked out. I may have bit my tongue for as long as we were together but if we had stayed together for years, eventually I wouldn't have been able to anymore. It probably would've ended up being an everyday fight for us.

--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.

Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.

InvisibleJohnnieYen
Samurai Warrior
I'm a teapot

Loc: Feudal Japan
    #24097644 - 02/17/17 01:38 PM (4 months, 3 days ago)

The woman I married went off the deep end with spirituality. I am the rational logical scientific one and I thought I could make it work. I accepted her for who she is but in the end she didn't want to continue the marriage because I didn't believe her when she said crazy stuff.
She sees spirits and hears voices, faeries and believes in crystal healing and remote healing. She recently told me that her higher self told her in a meditation that she will teach people to heal themselves and live to 200 years old.

So ya, I feel ya bro

--------------------

InvisibleXLCaps
octopus fucking starfish

Loc: Next to your fire Flag
Re: Crazy Bitches... [Re: Reprobate420] * 1
    #24097693 - 02/17/17 01:59 PM (4 months, 3 days ago)

Quote:

Reprobate420 said:
Quote:

XLCaps said:

I am very open-minded, but when someone tells me she sees auras and hears voices from the cosmos that's where i draw the line. :mushroom2:

People are born with sythesthsia right? We actually put out radiant brain waves, you have no idea of whether or not auras exist. That is rational.

The other part though? There are a lot of ways to interpret the word voices in at sense. If it's literal, then yeah maybe a little nuts but if she's trying to explain virtually anything deeper.. well, opinions are like assholes right.. everyone's got one. Quantum mechanics speaks enough about potential, and we have way more senses than 5. Open your mind bruh.

Could be crazy though, just talking.. hard to get everything across over text sometimes.

InvisibleMush 4 Brains
about tree fiddy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Tacos
Re: Crazy Bitches... [Re: JohnnieYen]
    #24097694 - 02/17/17 01:59 PM (4 months, 3 days ago)

All things considered I'd rather deal with that variety of crazy bitch than other more combative types.

I've had crazy bitches do stuff like try pushing me down stairs, throw heavy or sharp objects at me, start viscous fights with me for seemingly nothing on a normal basis, destroy my possessions

OfflineReprobate420
Adrift in the Abyss
Male User Gallery

Re: Crazy Bitches... [Re: XLCaps]
    #24097726 - 02/17/17 02:09 PM (4 months, 3 days ago)

Quote:

XLCaps said:
Quote:

Reprobate420 said:
Quote:

XLCaps said:

People are born with sythesthsia right? We actually put out radiant brain waves, you have no idea of whether or not auras exist. That is rational.

The other part though? There are a lot of ways to interpret the word voices in at sense. If it's literal, then yeah maybe a little nuts but if she's trying to explain virtually anything deeper.. well, opinions are like assholes right.. everyone's got one. Quantum mechanics speaks enough about potential, and we have way more senses than 5. Open your mind bruh.

Could be crazy though, just talking.. hard to get everything across over text sometimes.

I actually have a vast knowledge of the sciences... relativity, quantum mechanics, physics, chemistry etc... but when someone blatantly violates the natural laws of nature i'm not going to take that shit... i wish there was a spiritual aspect in life, but i don't see it. Taking mushrooms is the closest thing to "spiritualism" I've experienced. I'm open-minded as fuck, she won't listen to my arguments on the contrary though.... fuck that. I hear what you're saying though, dude. :mushroom2:

--------------------

InvisibleMagicMush123
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #24097809 - 02/17/17 02:39 PM (4 months, 3 days ago)

Met a girl online. Was cute and seemed fun. First date she tells me about how she eats every pet she has owned that has died. Like goldfish etc... Played it cool dropped her off and never replied agian

--------------------
Obviously you don't know who the fuck I am. The names Cyrus, CYRUS. And I don't give a fuck who you are

Iam delusional and like to post fictional statements and nothing I say should be taken seriously

OfflineReprobate420
Adrift in the Abyss
Male User Gallery

Re: Crazy Bitches... [Re: MagicMush123]
    #24097815 - 02/17/17 02:41 PM (4 months, 3 days ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Met a girl online. Was cute and seemed fun. First date she tells me about how she eats every pet she has owned that has died. Like goldfish etc... Played it cool dropped her off and never replied agian

:lol: truth is stranger than fiction, I've always believed that.

--------------------

InvisibleThayendanegeaS
quiet walker
Male User Gallery

Loc: 7 Lodges Nation Flag
Re: Crazy Bitches... [Re: Reprobate420] * 3
    #24098057 - 02/17/17 04:40 PM (4 months, 3 days ago)

Quote:

Reprobate420 said:
Quote:

XLCaps said:
Quote:

Reprobate420 said:
Quote:

XLCaps said:

I actually have a vast knowledge of the sciences... relativity, quantum mechanics, physics, chemistry etc... but when someone blatantly violates the natural laws of nature i'm not going to take that shit... i wish there was a spiritual aspect in life, but i don't see it. Taking mushrooms is the closest thing to "spiritualism" I've experienced. I'm open-minded as fuck, she won't listen to my arguments on the contrary though.... fuck that. I hear what you're saying though, dude. :mushroom2:

The insistence of having to be right all the time is a lonely way to live. You say you are open minded but you most certainly are not. Treat her as an equal, if you're in a relationship with her and don't bother with spiritual beliefs...you each have your own. The important questions are...Does she have a kind, loving heart?...Does she treat people with dignity and respect?Is her word solid? Is she physically attractive to you?...things like that. She may eventually come to realize that some of her beliefs aren't working...but, it has to come from her...your words won't convince her otherwise.

--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

InvisiblezZZz
papasmurf
 User Gallery

Loc: Third planet from the sun
Re: Crazy Bitches... [Re: Thayendanegea]
    #24098072 - 02/17/17 04:47 PM (4 months, 3 days ago)

:whathesaid:

--------------------
Jesus Is Love
:sleep:(:leaf:)
"best quote of all time" - best philosopher ever

OfflineGoldenEye
Male User Gallery

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: Crazy Bitches... [Re: zZZz]
    #24098124 - 02/17/17 05:07 PM (4 months, 3 days ago)

Expecting girls to be rational is kind of like expecting a whale to do a somersault. They're just not made for it.

Like Pusha T raps: "I never met a bitch that didn't need a little guidance".

InvisibleBoomer The Great
Male

Re: Crazy Bitches... [Re: Thayendanegea]
    #24098286 - 02/17/17 06:34 PM (4 months, 3 days ago)

Quote:

Thayendanegea said:

The insistence of having to be right all the time is a lonely way to live. You say you are open minded but you most certainly are not. Treat her as an equal, if you're in a relationship with her and don't bother with spiritual beliefs...you each have your own. The important questions are...Does she have a kind, loving heart?...Does she treat people with dignity and respect?Is her word solid? Is she physically attractive to you?...things like that. She may eventually come to realize that some of her beliefs aren't working...but, it has to come from her...your words won't convince her otherwise.

QFmotherfuckinT  Well said Thayendanegea

Offlinegoldcaphunter
EMS Medic
Male User Gallery

Loc: Massachusetts Flag
Re: Crazy Bitches... [Re: Boomer The Great]
    #24098438 - 02/17/17 07:41 PM (4 months, 3 days ago)

Leave him alone he doesn't want the bitch, christ.

--------------------

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Loc: 905 Flag
Re: Crazy Bitches... [Re: goldcaphunter]
    #24098446 - 02/17/17 07:45 PM (4 months, 3 days ago)

Edit: confused two different people's stories.

--------------------
BAN OP 2017

Edited by psi (02/17/17 10:06 PM)

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Mr. Dogma Free
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Hand
    #24098452 - 02/17/17 07:48 PM (4 months, 3 days ago)

Bitches Crystal

--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Community >> The Pub