Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisiblePsychonott
Stranger
I'm a teapot User Gallery
Lmao didn't anyone catch CNN's reaction to the presidents press conference * 3
    #24095286 - 02/16/17 12:50 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Trump plainly said he was putting America first and came off as incredibly genuine

Hilariously moments afterwards CNN picks it up as this could be a blunder for him.

Jim Acosta actually tried to set him up for a question that may make CNN look better and trump just owned him

https://www.google.com/amp/insider.foxnews.com/amp/article/54360?client=safari

This is hilarious the medias last shred of any remaining resibility and operating norms are literally dead! Only fully brainwashed people are believing them and those numbers are dropping vastly with conferences like today.

The time is here upon which the propaganda narratives spoon fed to us are
Not matching people's own interpretations of reality!

--------------------
Enlils true purpose is to get us off topic and to cast enough logical doubts so that outsiders viewing this would be more likely to side with his fake opinions rather than our or sometimes controlled opppsotions opinions.

You see if you are too skilled at not falling for their traps and stating logically sound debunks then other accounts who purposefully agree with 90% of the truth join in and get the entire topic off the main points.

It's their 1960s version of damage control and diversion but man it's painfully obvious in 2017

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsychonott
Stranger
Re: Lmao didn't anyone catch CNN's reaction to the presidents press conference [Re: Psychonott] * 1
    #24095310 - 02/16/17 12:58 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

We have to talk to find out what’s going on, because the press honestly is out of control. The level of dishonesty is out of control.

I ran for president to present the citizens of our country. I am here to change the broken system so it serves their families and their communities well. I am talking — and really talking on this very entrenched power structure, and what we’re doing is we’re talking about the power structure; we’re talking about its entrenchment. As a result, the media is going through what they have to go through too often times distort - not all the time - and some of the media is fantastic, I have to say - they’re honest and fantastic.

Here's a direct quote from him addressing the current state of propaganda journalism has been reduced to

--------------------
Enlils true purpose is to get us off topic and to cast enough logical doubts so that outsiders viewing this would be more likely to side with his fake opinions rather than our or sometimes controlled opppsotions opinions.

You see if you are too skilled at not falling for their traps and stating logically sound debunks then other accounts who purposefully agree with 90% of the truth join in and get the entire topic off the main points.

It's their 1960s version of damage control and diversion but man it's painfully obvious in 2017

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
Re: Lmao didn't anyone catch CNN's reaction to the presidents press conference [Re: Psychonott]
    #24095316 - 02/16/17 01:01 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Psychonott said:
Trump plainly said he was putting America first and came off as incredibly genuine

Hilariously moments afterwards CNN picks it up as this could be a blunder for him.

Jim Acosta actually tried to set him up for a question that may make CNN look better and trump just owned him

https://www.google.com/amp/insider.foxnews.com/amp/article/54360?client=safari

This is hilarious the medias last shred of any remaining resibility and operating norms are literally dead! Only fully brainwashed people are believing them and those numbers are dropping vastly with conferences like today.

The time is here upon which the propaganda narratives spoon fed to us are
Not matching people's own interpretations of reality!

what is "resibility?"

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

InvisiblePsychonott
Stranger
Re: Lmao didn't anyone catch CNN's reaction to the presidents press conference [Re: demiu5]
    #24095330 - 02/16/17 01:06 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Reliability sry

And here are gems in here

"And I’m reading the order, I’m saying, why aren’t we using American steel? And they said, that’s a good idea, we put it in. To drain the swamp of corruption in Washington, D.C., I’ve started by imposing a five-year lobbying ban on White House officials and a lifetime ban on lobbying for a foreign government."

Ban on lobbyists hahah yes!!!!

--------------------

InvisiblePsychonott
Stranger
Re: Lmao didn't anyone catch CNN's reaction to the presidents press conference [Re: Psychonott]
    #24095341 - 02/16/17 01:13 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Extremely revealing how fake even a well known New York Times is

So they took this front page story out of The Wall Street Journal top and they just wrote the story that its not true. And I’ll tell you something, I’ll be honest, because I sort of enjoy this back and forth that I guess I have all my life but I’ve never seen more dishonest media than frankly, the political media. I thought the financial media was much better, much more honest.

But I will say that, I never get phone calls from the media. How did they write a story like that in The Wall Street Journal without asking me or how did they write a story in The New York Times, put it on front page?

--------------------

InvisibleMush 4 Brains
about tree fiddy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Tacos
    #24095346 - 02/16/17 01:16 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Amen op

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Lmao didn't anyone catch CNN's reaction to the presidents press conference [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #24095421 - 02/16/17 01:43 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

That press conference was pure entertainment, even the reporters were laughing their asses off.

InvisiblePsychonott
Stranger
Re: Lmao didn't anyone catch CNN's reaction to the presidents press conference [Re: qman]
    #24095437 - 02/16/17 01:50 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Laughing is often times the expressions shown when someone is facing something too difficult for their psyche to accept.

The media thought they were going to call the shots and it's literally not only blowing up in their faces but they are losing the last remaining 6-10% approval rating they carried in their shrinking bases

--------------------

InvisibleMush 4 Brains
about tree fiddy
Male User Gallery

#24095452 - 02/16/17 01:56 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

I only caught a glimpse of things. And it definitely seemed like the press was trying to throw him for a loop/derail things and he shut that shit down.

I caught a bit about him saying how he was criticized for being soft on Russia. He made a point when he said that had he gone at Russia hard, he wouldve been criticized by the very same people for fucking up relations due to being brash

Basically he can't win no matter what he does OR in other words haters gonna hate

InvisiblePsychonott
Stranger
Re: Lmao didn't anyone catch CNN's reaction to the presidents press conference [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #24095459 - 02/16/17 01:59 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

And he's completely shrinking the last remaining influence the msm had.

It's self inflicted so I don't want to praise trump too hard but in the past decades a of political pandering to our faces all while doing something completely different behind our backs and ppl knowing about it. It's nice to see an honest blunt person with the balls to say it how it isz

Now people will be forced to admit these false conquer and divide narratives the media has stuck with for decades were  false.

--------------------

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Loc: the right coast
Re: Lmao didn't anyone catch CNN's reaction to the presidents press conference [Re: qman]
    #24095729 - 02/16/17 03:40 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

the transcript of his--what do you call it, speech?--was one of the most rambling, nonsensical things i've ever read.  i thought i had a speck of dust or something in my eye because it was watering, but i looked in the mirror and my eyes were actually bleeding after reading that incoherent mess.

InvisiblePsychonott
Stranger
Re: Lmao didn't anyone catch CNN's reaction to the presidents press conference [Re: relic]
    #24095739 - 02/16/17 03:48 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Please explain what's specifically didn't make sense to you

It was incredibly clear and super simple to comprehend for even non DC types

Weird you say that everyone is saying it was one of the best and refreshing press conferences they have seen in decades trump went straight to Journalists who are known to write unproven things about him

Trump stayed longer than any conference i can recall and explained himself so clearly

Edited by Psychonott (02/16/17 03:51 PM)

Invisiblerelic
of a bygone era
Male

Loc: the right coast
    #24095882 - 02/16/17 04:34 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

i don't know anyone who talks like that, to that extent, unless they're really out of it on something.  it's especially odd from a person used to public speaking. 

the incomplete thoughts, the constant interjections, the self-interruptions, the run on stream of superlatives and hyperbole, the stream of consciousness BS artist spiel, the 'many people are saying' & 'everyone tells me' speaking crutch he falls back on quite often, etc.  you know, trumpspeak.  i don't know any other way to describe it.  you just did it to a very small extent in your reply when you wrote "...everyone is saying it was one of the best and refreshing press conferences...".  everyone who?!?  nobody i know or have heard from.

for the most part i'm not addressing the content (that's a whole other discussion), just the style that is nearly impossible to read and annoying to listen to.  i don't like people who exaggerate excessively and who use hyperbole and unnecessary/inaccurate superlatives while contradicting themselves so his speaking style will never play well with me.

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
Re: Lmao didn't anyone catch CNN's reaction to the presidents press conference [Re: relic]
    #24096869 - 02/17/17 01:00 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

relic said:
i don't know anyone who talks like that, to that extent, unless they're really out of it on something.  it's especially odd from a person used to public speaking. 

the incomplete thoughts, the constant interjections, the self-interruptions, the run on stream of superlatives and hyperbole, the stream of consciousness BS artist spiel, the 'many people are saying' & 'everyone tells me' speaking crutch he falls back on quite often, etc.

welcome to america

and welcome to the american public education system, including public colleges/universities

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

InvisibletHEfLY
Stranger
    #24097211 - 02/17/17 08:07 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

They actually asked him if he was undermining the public's faith in the media by using the term "fake news" a term that THEY INVENTED. Hilarious how quickly that shit backfired.

InvisibleMush 4 Brains
about tree fiddy
Male User Gallery

Re: Lmao didn't anyone catch CNN's reaction to the presidents press conference [Re: tHEfLY]
    #24097320 - 02/17/17 09:26 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah they're all just oh so butthurt because of this "unfair/unjustified" attack on the media. Which really is a beautiful thing. The media should be called out, should be scrutinized.

I mean they've so often been guilty of being inaccurate and or deliberately misleading. Sometimes they even downright fabricate. They play on people's emotions and beliefs, manipulate them.

I think they're troubled that they may be losing their chokehold on defining/shaping public opinion. The liberal controlled biased media hated him before because he was a Republican but now they really really hate the Donald.

InvisiblePsychonott
Stranger
    #24097328 - 02/17/17 09:30 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Mush 4 Brains said:
Yeah they're all just oh so butthurt because of this "unfair/unjustified" attack on the media. Which really is a beautiful thing. The media should be called out, should be scrutinized.

I mean they've so often been guilty of being inaccurate and or deliberately misleading. Sometimes they even downright fabricate. They play on people's emotions and beliefs, manipulate them.

I think they're troubled that they may be losing their chokehold on defining/shaping public opinion. The liberal controlled biased media hated him before because he was a Republican but now they really really hate the Donald.

I whole heartedly agree

The media played a large role in spreading propaganda that has got us to this ultra polarized state of affairs.

They know a unified citizenry can govern themselves and do not take orders easily.

So they use polarized politics and propaganda consolidated media to distract the public and pit them against each other so that we do not unify against the true common enemies (federal reserve? Corporations?)

They did the same thing to the civil rights movement and Malcom x and others but here you guys go again falling right into the agendas they want you to

--------------------

Edited by Psychonott (02/17/17 09:31 AM)

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Lmao didn't anyone catch CNN's reaction to the presidents press conference [Re: Psychonott] * 2
    #24097363 - 02/17/17 09:49 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Nobody watches cnn except the alt right snowflakes who complain about their bad ratings and unfairness.

Thats like a 3 layer cake of irony.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Lmao didn't anyone catch CNN's reaction to the presidents press conference [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #24097529 - 02/17/17 10:54 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

The Ecstatic said:
Nobody watches cnn except the alt right snowflakes who complain about their bad ratings and unfairness.

Thats like a 3 layer cake of irony.

I turn on CNN once in while, I really can't believe how bad it is today, total embarrassment.

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Lmao didn't anyone catch CNN's reaction to the presidents press conference [Re: qman] * 1
    #24099829 - 02/18/17 09:40 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

It pisses me off that the corporate media is suddenly starting to do their jobs.

Theyre doing it to regain whatever credibility they can with mainstream America. They bitch about fake news when they created the conditions to make it acceptable in the first place.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order