Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShroomFace22
King of Ganja
Male User Gallery

Weed Strain Suggestions for Amsterdam Trip?
    #24090066 - 02/14/17 01:36 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Hello, what strains would you like us to try off, in our Amsterdam trip, day and night, If you recommend also some coffeeshops, places etc, I will see.

Thank you

--------------------

- Don't believe every quotes, expressions you see on people's profile

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Re: Weed Strain Suggestions for Amsterdam Trip? [Re: ShroomFace22]
    #24090100 - 02/14/17 01:51 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Try Sannies Sugar Punch or Silver Fields if you see them on a shop menu or anywhere, both are EXCELLENT. Super Silver Haze is a must in Amsterdam where they have the cup winning clones still. Have not been to the Dam yet so cannot comment on particular shops, but have been in touch with some breeders there via forums etc.

InvisibleDustyBottoms
 User Gallery

Loc: TheUnderbelly
    #24090516 - 02/14/17 04:26 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

I've been to Amsterdam a few times...like around 20 or so.

Best place for weed, IMO, is Barney's Coffeeshop.  It's a little pricier but they have some of the better, stronger strands.  USA still has better weed than any place you'll find in Amsterdam.

A few tips...

*Do yourself a favor and rent a bike.  It's the most bike friendly city on the planet and you will see a different side of amsterdam that can't be seen by just walking around.

*A phenomenal source of info on all things amsterdam can be found at:  ignatzmice.com

*Stay away from places like The Bulldog coffeeshop...overpriced and overhyped. 

*Find a place that has the verdamper vaporizer.  My favorite place (Coffeeshop Anyday) had to close down due to new city ordinances, but some places still have them.  FIND THEM!!!  You will not regret it.  Seriously. 

*Don't stick your nose up at food places like FEBO, or Wok to Wok.  Both are phenomenal while high and both are insanely cheap.  Never had either while sober though...

*My favorite places to grab a pint...In De Wildeman, Cafe Engelbewaarder, or Cafe DeZotte

*Stay away from the blue lights...unless you're thing is chicks with dicks.

*edibles are super low dosed.  I don't even bother with them anymore.  Same goes for hash too.

PM me if you have any other questions.

Edit:  Other coffeshops worth checking out...Dolphins (they MIGHT have the verdamper), Paradox, Grey Area Coffeeshop, Abraxes, Bobo, Amnesia.  I haven't been in about 12 months so you might want to check and make sure all of these spots are still opened.  Amsterdam has changed a lot over the last few years. 

OfflineRoflspammer
Friend
Male User Gallery

Loc: New Hampshire
Re: Weed Strain Suggestions for Amsterdam Trip? [Re: DustyBottoms]
    #24091366 - 02/14/17 09:03 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

When are you going?

OfflineShroomFace22
King of Ganja
Male User Gallery

Re: Weed Strain Suggestions for Amsterdam Trip? [Re: Roflspammer]
    #24093836 - 02/15/17 08:06 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

25 Feb. to 01 March

--------------------

InvisibleJust_A_Noob
Breathing
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
    #24093868 - 02/15/17 08:19 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

If they got Gorilla Glue get it.  Also most grows end up some what different.  Use the eye test first, numbers second.

--------------------

Wearing a mask is bad for my physical, emotional, and spiritual health.
Complying = Consent
Wide Mouth 1/2 Pint No-Pour TEK
TC Teks & Links

OfflineShroomFace22
King of Ganja
Male User Gallery

Re: Weed Strain Suggestions for Amsterdam Trip? [Re: DustyBottoms]
    #24094753 - 02/16/17 08:21 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks, I considered everyhing you wrote, and will try them, I don't understand why weed in Usa is better, if it had been grown healthy, and fed well.

Also want to go to parks, and some nature. Thank you.

--------------------

OfflineSteveinshell
Male User Gallery

Loc: North So Cal Flag
    #24094801 - 02/16/17 08:48 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

If you're looking to go out and do stuff stoned keep that in mind. Don't just smoke random hybrids or indica strains. Personally during the day find pineapple express, blue dream, incredible hulk or Candy Land. I would stay away from gorilla glue due to the extreme couch lock it can give some, myself included and I'm an avid stoner. I love it at night but it will ruin daytime activities in a hurry in my opinion, not judging anyone elses thoughts. I just feel like gorilla glue gets thrown around a lot and in my opinion it doesn't have any great qualities other than you feel really fucking stoned. I enjoy uplifting euphoric effects of just about anything else over gg4.
For evening fun try LSD, amnesia haze, super silver Haze or passion fruit. All of those are fun and you can crash right out without any sativa anxiety whenever you want to...

When you're ready to go to sleep, khalifa Kush, Master og, godfather og all give me a great nights sleep and usually some crazy dreams.

Oh and if they have Durban poison, start your day off with the best African sativa ever!
Just a point to make here, I'm definitely a strain freak and often have 15 or more strains in my set. Because I never know what I'm going to need and I like to tailor my evening for the maximum fun after working my ass off all day.
Use Leafly.com if you don't know what you are getting. If you don't smoke all the time like myself look for outdoor weaker grows, sometimes it's not about packing the most THC in your system you can. Some people find it incredibly uncomfortable and you don't want to be uncomfortable on this incredible journey of yours

Party on and enjoy. Never been there so I'm not going to be your tour guide, but I hear the shrooms situation there is decent. Check it out.

Edited by Steveinshell (02/16/17 08:58 AM)

OfflineSteveinshell
Male User Gallery

Loc: North So Cal Flag
Re: Weed Strain Suggestions for Amsterdam Trip? [Re: Steveinshell]
    #24094827 - 02/16/17 09:02 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

I love weed!

--------------------

Offlinesunshine
Sin18DwireWuTang

Loc: higher plane of sex
Re: Weed Strain Suggestions for Amsterdam Trip? [Re: Steveinshell]
    #24095124 - 02/16/17 11:24 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Smoke pot with the other tourists and you will get extra high.

--------------------
One Love True Indeed.  Have Good Trips.  Mike/sunshine's mom.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates