Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Columbus OH Flag
Six pounds of fentanyl seized during Ohio traffic stop
    #24090502 - 02/14/17 06:19 PM (6 months, 3 days ago)

http://nbc4i.com/2017/02/10/six-pounds-of-fentanyl-seized-during-ohio-traffic-stop/

DAYTON, OH (WDTN) – Six pounds of pure fentanyl was seized during an Ohio traffic stop earlier this week near Dayton.

Montgomery County Sheriff Phil Plummer said Friday that the seizure came after deputies made a traffic stop.

As a result of that traffic stop, the Task Force gathered information that led them to two other locations in Montgomery County. One location was a residence on Valley Street. The second was a residence in Harrison Township. Both homes are owned by Kevin Tincher.

kevin-tincher Tincher now faces charges for possessing 20 pounds of additional drugs, including crystal meth, heroin, pure fentanyl, marijuana, cocaine and THC edibles.

Detectives also recovered over $20,000 in cash and six handguns.

Plummer went on to say that over the past two weeks, Miami Valley Bulk Smuggling Task Force and the RANGE Task Force have taken in over 40 pounds of drugs off of Montgomery County streets.

The fatal dose of fentanyl for an average adult male is about three milligrams. Six pounds of fentanyl is enough for more than 900,000 fatal doses.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFennarioM
Re: Six pounds of fentanyl seized during Ohio traffic stop [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #24090801 - 02/14/17 07:51 PM (6 months, 3 days ago)

Kevin got screwed, holy crap.

Glad this fent wont be hitting the streets though.

I don't understand fent, it's lethal at such a low dose, so why mix it with dope and end up killing some of your clients?

InvisibleEminence
Male

Loc: Richmond, VA Flag
Re: Six pounds of fentanyl seized during Ohio traffic stop [Re: Fennario]
    #24090827 - 02/14/17 07:59 PM (6 months, 3 days ago)

God damn..shame about the other stuff..but glad to see the fent go.

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24090836 - 02/14/17 08:02 PM (6 months, 3 days ago)

Because you can sprinkle some fent powdered sugar and charge twice the price of normal retail heroin.

--------------------

OfflineMikeTesserect
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Facebook
Re: Six pounds of fentanyl seized during Ohio traffic stop [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #24090930 - 02/14/17 08:38 PM (6 months, 3 days ago)

These guys are really fucked! I know people are dropping like flies from using it. My brother almost OD today. I did twice last month. WHen I shot it, I could actually feel it going through all the veins in my body. It felt like electricity flowing through my veins. That is all I remember. I woke back up feeling like my brain was frying or full of static electricity. The shit is lethal! It was even a small amount.

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
Re: Six pounds of fentanyl seized during Ohio traffic stop [Re: MikeTesserect]
    #24090967 - 02/14/17 08:55 PM (6 months, 3 days ago)

The guy should of thought of a stash house with that much loot.

There is no apparent standardization to the cutting or bagging of doses.  Shady

--------------------
Nike made me do it

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Six pounds of fentanyl seized during Ohio traffic stop [Re: MikeTesserect]
    #24090998 - 02/14/17 09:04 PM (6 months, 3 days ago)

When I OD'd on fent it was sold as heroin.  Did a point when I normally do a half gram.  Fell out had a seizure and when I came too I felt 100% sober.  It keeps you from being dope sick but people only felt high for 30 minutes.  Heroin > fent by orders of magnitude.

--------------------

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Duck Hunt, Enemy Enforcer

Loc: Fire in the sky
Re: Six pounds of fentanyl seized during Ohio traffic stop [Re: MikeTesserect] * 3
    #24091327 - 02/14/17 10:53 PM (6 months, 3 days ago)

Quote:

MikeTesserect said:
These guys are really fucked! I know people are dropping like flies from using it. My brother almost OD today. I did twice last month. WHen I shot it, I could actually feel it going through all the veins in my body. It felt like electricity flowing through my veins. That is all I remember. I woke back up feeling like my brain was frying or full of static electricity. The shit is lethal! It was even a small amount.

You know people are dropping like flies using this stuff but you still choose to take it? :picard:

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

InvisiblePatrickKn
Aggressively Passive
I'm a teapot

Re: Six pounds of fentanyl seized during Ohio traffic stop [Re: MikeTesserect] * 4
    #24091345 - 02/14/17 10:57 PM (6 months, 3 days ago)

Quote:

MikeTesserect said:

Damn dude, check yourself and your brother into a rehab program or something. You're fucking with stuff that you are not in the right mind to take apparently.

InvisibleDark_Star
African with a dick of gold
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Six pounds of fentanyl seized during Ohio traffic stop [Re: PatrickKn] * 1
    #24092074 - 02/15/17 06:04 AM (6 months, 3 days ago)

Let's not forget that cops & the media both love to way overstate seizures. Busting people for vials, weighing the whole thing, vial included & calling the whole weight LSD. Multiple grams worth of LSD, when really it was only 10-100 milligrams. So did they really get 6 pounds of fent? Doubt it. I'm sure they did get a good amount, and with the potency it doesn't take much to be deadly. 6 pounds would be enough to wipe out a ton of people. Like multiple cities worth. Regardless of the BS, I'm glad that fent is off the streets.

--------------------

Invisiblehowsyournaggerdoin
Happy

Re: Six pounds of fentanyl seized during Ohio traffic stop [Re: Dark_Star]
    #24092081 - 02/15/17 06:23 AM (6 months, 3 days ago)

1kg fentanyl = $12500
1kg = 1000000 doses
1 dose = $20

160000% profit

numbers might be slightly off but you get the general idea. Theres just too much profit in it for the dealers. Also its very easy to smuggle across the border

Offlinerickpsfuckyou
listening to Mozzy
Male

Re: Six pounds of fentanyl seized during Ohio traffic stop [Re: Fennario] * 1
    #24092109 - 02/15/17 07:18 AM (6 months, 3 days ago)

Quote:

Fennario said:

I don't understand fent, it's lethal at such a low dose, so why mix it with dope and end up killing some of your clients?

Cause dopefiends buy twice as much when they hear shit is so strong that people are overdosing

--------------------

OfflineFennarioM
Re: Six pounds of fentanyl seized during Ohio traffic stop [Re: rickpsfuckyou]
    #24092960 - 02/15/17 03:42 PM (6 months, 2 days ago)

Quote:

rickpsfuckyou said:
Quote:

Fennario said:

Cause dopefiends buy twice as much when they hear shit is so strong that people are overdosing

So they take the risk of killing off a few clients, in hopes that it attracts more clients?

Seems fucked man, especially if you have enough clients to make enough money to live comfortably, and not appear to suspicious to the wrong eyes.

The only time I OD'd on dope was strange, so to those that have OD'd on fent I am curious, was it instantly after the rush built up?

The one time I OD'd on dope I did a shot, then got out of my car and pumped gas, went in paid, got back in the car, and OD'd.  I remember sitting down, then waking up a while later with  my door still open.  I never had dope like that, it was really strange, great rush, then hit me like that 5 minutes later, but I didn't feel it building I just woke up in a stupor.

Felt like my whole reality got shifted when I woke up.

OfflineFennarioM
    #24092961 - 02/15/17 03:44 PM (6 months, 2 days ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
Let's not forget that cops & the media both love to way overstate seizures. Busting people for vials, weighing the whole thing, vial included & calling the whole weight LSD. Multiple grams worth of LSD, when really it was only 10-100 milligrams. So did they really get 6 pounds of fent? Doubt it. I'm sure they did get a good amount, and with the potency it doesn't take much to be deadly. 6 pounds would be enough to wipe out a ton of people. Like multiple cities worth. Regardless of the BS, I'm glad that fent is off the streets.

Yeah, hence the shift to blotter.

InvisibleMush 4 Brains
about tree fiddy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Tacos
    #24092999 - 02/15/17 03:57 PM (6 months, 2 days ago)

Fent is more like a poisonous weapon especially the super potent varieties.

I just pictured 6lbs of fent dissolved in water and put in a giant supersoaker.. then sprayed into a huge crowd..

Come to think of it I remember an instance in Russia where terrorists took a theater full of civilians hostage threatening to shoot/blow everyone up.

Russian special forces or w/e high ranking group decided it was a good idea to pump a fent/opiate gas into the theater in the hopes of making everyone pass out so they could get in. They ended up killing loads of civilians....

Invisiblehowsyournaggerdoin
Happy

Re: Six pounds of fentanyl seized during Ohio traffic stop [Re: Mush 4 Brains]
    #24094483 - 02/16/17 06:19 AM (6 months, 2 days ago)

Theres much better and cheaper chemical weapons than fentanyl

Offlinedelwel69
Stranger
 User Gallery

#24095031 - 02/16/17 12:30 PM (6 months, 2 days ago)

I dont remember a few of my od's i just shot in a vein and fell out no high no nothing..anoother od i muscled some carfentynil dope in my arm and walked around scratching my nose for 20 min before I fell out.  This time I had a out of body experience, I can distinctly remember floating out  of my body looking down at myself as I was being given cpr and naloxone.  The dope in my area they are calling it "scramble"  Carfentynil, morphine, methadone, benzo powder and a very little bit of heroin. nnedless to say a lot of people are dying due to this shit!!

InvisibleDark_Star
African with a dick of gold
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Six pounds of fentanyl seized during Ohio traffic stop [Re: delwel69]
    #24095155 - 02/16/17 01:37 PM (6 months, 2 days ago)

Who the fuck would think it's a good idea to mix all that shit & sell it?

--------------------

InvisibleMush 4 Brains
about tree fiddy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Tacos
    #24095334 - 02/16/17 03:07 PM (6 months, 1 day ago)

Asshole that's who. I remember dealing with this shady dealer when I first started with dope (snorting) The stuff I got which I didn't know at the time was loaded with xanax/benzos.

I didn't have very much experience with benzos so I couldn't tell that I was feeling similar effects. What I did notice was that I would black out if I drank while doing the stuff nearly every time. Which was unusual for me due to my natural high alcohol tolerance and experience drinking on high doses of opiate RXs.

I knew something was up when I ran out and went into wd. All the normal fun of opiate wd with a little twist. I felt shakey, almost like on the verge of convulsions. Ive never had a seizure before but I could just tell that my threshold was lower. Sort of like how I felt before on high doses of tramadol.

That's when I pieced things together and ended up getting confirmation that Xanax was indeed in the h.

You couldn't even hardly shoot the stuff from what i heard because it would get clogged in the needle due to all the crap they mixed in the dope

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Duck Hunt, Enemy Enforcer

Loc: Fire in the sky
    #24097454 - 02/17/17 12:29 PM (6 months, 1 day ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
Who the fuck would think it's a good idea to mix all that shit & sell it?

Evil men. Either without a conscience or with a severely warped sense of morality similar to the pro-abortionists. It might be people who think its moral to weed the most undesirables out of the gene pool. Gardeners you might call them. If people are dumb enough to knowing take that kind of poison and you were aware of how inferior they are you might just consider it a best gardeneing practice to weed them. Kind of like Margaret Sanger the founder of planned parenthood who considered blacks to be human weeds and put down her first abortion clinics in the middle of Harlem to help weed the gene pool. But I supposed this type of gardening by offering poisons to stupid people isn't racist like abortion. Its color-blind and just kills everyone it can through its destruction mechanism of assisting in the self termination of undesirables.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Original Seeds Store Shop: Cannabis Seeds

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service