Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >
Offlineshivas.wisdom
בּ
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Turtle Island
Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: psi] * 1
    #24088159 - 02/13/17 07:44 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Technically, far-right extremist skinheads would probably be a more accurate term to describe these skinhead crews, as it is not necessarily based on Nazi ideology anymore. The SPLC article does a good job in detailing these connections, while the second expounds on the problem of crypto fascism.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2016/05/27/nyc-oi-fest-returns-new-york-city-new-kind-hate
http://www.politicalresearch.org/2015/03/05/drawing-lines-against-racism-and-fascism/#sthash.ZGgdK30z.dpbs

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshivas.wisdom
בּ
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Turtle Island
Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: Senor_Doobie] * 2
    #24088178 - 02/13/17 07:55 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Senor_Doobie said:
There are going to be violent clashes.  But, Antifa is the organization that is at the forefront of the violence.

Patently false. I could show you 100 murders committed by fascists for every 1 murder you could find by antifa. In fact, I wonder if you will even be able to find any murders committed by antifascist activists...

Because fascists are the violent ones and antifascists are at the forefront of the defense.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #24088230 - 02/13/17 08:16 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Maybe that was them... I'm on the other side of the country now. Maybe they were traveling.. But they live in DC and I grew up with them for 20 years.

But it that IS them... then that nypost article is completely total bullshit. Because:
1. They are NOT skinheads. They HATE skinheads. They HATE fascists. They beat the fuck out of fascists and skinheads and racist people.
2. They are not part of the 211 Crew.
3. They did not get attacked because a “anti-fascist” sticker. Total bullshit. They tried starting shit with my friends as soon as they saw them.. calling them nazis and skinheads and talking about how they were going down and started getting shovy for no reason.
My friends don't appreciate being called Nazis when they are the exact fucking opposite of that. So the Antifa got their asses beat like the little bitches they are.
Don't start shit with hardcore punks if you can't back it up. They called the fucking cops when they lost :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: 

Fuck the police and the system.... except when you start a fight and lose? Then cry to police? Is that how it works? I'm confused.

Antifa wants to play around like they are such badasses and will mess you up... but not so tough when they aren't wearing a mask and surrounded by a mob of 100s of them.

Was there skinheads in the punk scene? Sure... but they are the smallest minority and everyone fucking HATES them and everything they stand for and when they show up to shows they usually get their asses handed to them by the REAL punks, of which my friends are.

So if that article IS my friends... that's yellow journalism at its best and presenting completely false data.
About the only things that article got right was the Antifa got their asses kicked and someone went to jail. The part about the cop just randomly driving by is BS too, one of the Antifa called.

--------------------

InvisibleEminence
Male

Loc: Richmond, VA Flag
Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: shivas.wisdom] * 2
    #24088244 - 02/13/17 08:22 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Just admit it Shiva..what went down at Berkeley had nothing to do with people trying to do the right thing, or there wouldn't have been women being beaten in the head with flag poles or being maced point blank while they were doing nothing but standing in line or being interviewed, or people who were already knocked out on the street being bashed in the head by multiple people because they went to listen to a speaker that Antifa doesn't like. It's just an excuse for people to wreak havoc and try to justify it to themselves. Listen to the way the people were yelling, they were having a fuckin great time watching people being ganged up on.

And to any of you people who identify as Democrats supporting this, there was graffiti saying things like "leftists get a bullet too."

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: Confucian]
    #24088337 - 02/13/17 09:05 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Confucian said:
Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

Confucian said:
My point is, if the parties didn't switch, then I would expect the south to be Republicans and anti-slavery and freer of the slaves....

show us that republicans are pro slavery

First hit on google search, that was easy:
http://www.ushistory.org/us/27f.asp

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: Eminence] * 1
    #24088346 - 02/13/17 09:11 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Eminence said:
Except it's democrats today that are so obsessed with identity politics so they can hold on to that black and other minority vote. They hate it when a black person votes Republican.

Quote:

Lyndon B. Johnson(D) said:

I'll tell you what's at the bottom of it. If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you.
        As quoted in "What a Real President Was Like: To Lyndon Johnson, the Great Society Meant Hope and Dignity", by Bill Moyers, The Washington Post (13 November 1988).

As long as you are black, and you're gonna be black till the day you die, no one's gonna call you by your goddamn name! So no matter what you are called, nigger, you just let it roll off your back like water, and you’ll make it! Just pretend you're a goddamn piece of furniture!
        Said to his chauffeur, Robert Parker, when Parker said he’d prefer to be referred to by his name rather than "boy," "nigger" or "chief." As quoted in Parker, Robert; Rashke, Richard L. (1989). Capitol Hill in Black and White. United States: Penguin Group. p. v. ISBN 0515101893. Retrieved on 6 January 2015.

I'm going to have to bring up the nigger bill again.
        Said to a southern U.S. Senator upon the occasion of the Republicans re-introducing the Civil Right Act of 1957, according to LBJ's Special Counsel Harry McPherson. As quoted in McPherson, Harry. Interview with Michael L. Gillette. "Transcript, Harry McPherson Oral History Interview VI, 5/16/85, by Michael L. Gillette, LBJLibrary." 16 May 1985.

Let's face it. Our ass is in a crack. We're gonna have to let this nigger bill pass.
        Said to Senator John Stennis (D-MS) during debate on the Civil Rights Act of 1957. As quoted in Caro, Robert A. (2002). The Years of Lyndon Johnson: Master of the Senate, Volume 3. New York: Knopf. p. 954. ISBN 0394528360. Retrieved on 6 January 2015.

Sam, why don't you all let this nigger bill pass?
        Said to Speaker of the House Sam Rayburn (D-TX) regarding the Civil Rights Act of 1957. As quoted in Dallek, Robert (1991). Lone Star Rising: Lyndon Johnson and His Times, 1908-1960. Oxford, England: Oxford University Press. p. 519. ISBN 0195054350. Retrieved on 5 July 2014.

These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. For if we don't move at all, then their allies will line up against us and there'll be no way of stopping them, we'll lose the filibuster and there'll be no way of putting a brake on all sorts of wild legislation. It'll be Reconstruction all over again.
        Said to Senator Richard Russell, Jr. (D-GA) regarding the Civil Rights Act of 1957. As quoted in Lyndon Johnson and the American Dream (1977), by Doris Kearns Goodwin, New York: New American Library, p. 155.

Son, when I appoint a nigger to the court, I want everyone to know he's a nigger.
        Said to an aide in 1965 regarding the appointment of Thurgood Marshall as associate justice of the Supreme Court. As quoted in Dallek, Robert (1991). Lone Star Rising: Lyndon Johnson and His Times, 1908-1960. Oxford, England: Oxford University Press. p. 519. ISBN 0195054350. Retrieved on 5 July 2014.

I'll have them niggers voting Democratic for two hundred years.
        Said to two governors regarding the Civil Rights Act of 1964, according to then-Air Force One steward Robert MacMillan. As quoted in Inside the White House (1996), by Ronald Kessler, New York: Simon and Schuster, p. 33.

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Loc: Trump Train
Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #24088425 - 02/13/17 09:42 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

shivas.wisdom said:
Quote:

Senor_Doobie said:
There are going to be violent clashes.  But, Antifa is the organization that is at the forefront of the violence.

Patently false. I could show you 100 murders committed by fascists for every 1 murder you could find by antifa. In fact, I wonder if you will even be able to find any murders committed by antifascist activists...

Because fascists are the violent ones and antifascists are at the forefront of the defense.

Show me the list of violent acts committed by these neo-Nazis?  So far, I've seen one article that happened after the Antifa crowd started causing violence at colleges around the country.

And any time you want to address the fact that you are completely full of shit, the better:

shivas's admitted positions: 

support for Antifa.

support for violence against peaceful citizens.

believes in both communism and anarchy despite the drastic difference in the role of government in those two systems.

complete lack of vision for the future.  Seems to believe that once they strip the system completely down, everybody will start sharing with each other and peace will prevail automatically.

admitted nihilism...How does activism reckon with nihilism again?  Oh yeah...it's a complete contradiction...just like anarchy and communism.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #24088638 - 02/13/17 11:17 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Senor_Doobie said:
Quote:

shivas.wisdom said:
Quote:

Senor_Doobie said:

Show me the list of violent acts committed by these neo-Nazis?

it's preemptive defense, you know where you attack because you know they'll
attack even though they;ve shown no signs of aggression but you just know
they will because you've been pepper spraying them, beating them with
anything handy and calling them nazis for hours and they're not calling
themselves AntiFa so surely they're nazis and need to be 'defended against
before they have the chance to attack

the only people that buy into any of what he's saying are the most retarded of liberals

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #24088705 - 02/13/17 11:44 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

alt-left?

--------------------

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #24088713 - 02/13/17 11:50 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

nope... just the left

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #24088716 - 02/13/17 11:51 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

The Leftovers
The left behind.
The what's left?

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#24088725 - 02/13/17 11:56 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

I cant believe I have to explain this

on the political spectrum you have 2 types, the right and the left
the reason the right is called the right is because they're right
the reason the left is called the left is because they're what's left

and because they cry when you say they're retarded, even though it's in the dictionary

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/retarded

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

#24088740 - 02/14/17 12:02 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

You didn't need to explain that to me.

--------------------

OfflineMrBlueYoMind
Don't do drugs (Without me)

#24088753 - 02/14/17 12:11 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

Confucian said:
My point is, if the parties didn't switch, then I would expect the south to be Republicans and anti-slavery and freer of the slaves....

I'm pretty sure it's the democrats who are adamant about supporting illegal immigration so they can work in the fields for less than minimum wage.

--------------------
Confucius say: He who sticks drugs in butthole has head up ass. 
EVOLUTION REQUIRES REPRODUCTION

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: MrBlueYoMind]
    #24088758 - 02/14/17 12:14 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

and vote

--------------------

OfflineMrBlueYoMind

Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: MrBlueYoMind]
    #24088762 - 02/14/17 12:17 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

You guys are trying to demonstrate how counter-productive and irrational the fake anarchists are to a guy who named himself after the destructive force of the Universe.  I don't think he can comprehend.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#24088792 - 02/14/17 12:36 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MrBlueYoMind said:
Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

Confucian said:

I'm pretty sure it's the democrats who are adamant about supporting illegal immigration so they can work in the fields for less than minimum wage.

there's more to it than just that, democrats are funded by unions and unions for
some reason support illegal immigration, if the illegals can push the unskilled
workers out of jobs then the unions can start staging their comback and save the
day with better paying jobs and wanting to oust the illegals by making these
unskilled jobs as union work. it's union bosses padding their pockets with union
dues, the more union workers the more money for them.

25 years ago the democrats were all for secured borders, they then pushed NAFTA
thinking only light manufacturing would move to mexico and canada but the
automakers discovered they could move to mexico as well and not pay as much to
ship the products back to the US because union labor was killing them, now suddenly
they want open borders and cheap labor, why such a fast about face? didnt they do
the same in the 60s with civil rights? they opposed it until they had to accept it
and then suddenly they were the champions of civil rights even though the programs
they had to aid the poor blacks didnt actually help them get out of poverty but
kept them there with almost enough to get by, reminding them to vote democrat so
they could maybe get more after the next election cycle

democrats have always been the party of slavery, it's never changed, only their
tactics have changed in the last 150 years

OfflineMrBlueYoMind

Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: Prisoner#1] * 1
    #24088807 - 02/14/17 12:48 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

What pisses me off is when people attempt to mock people who say illegals are taking their jobs.

It's like they don't know anyone that is a painter, does drywall, landscaping, home remodeling.  These people are literally having their wages driven down and work opportunities reduced by people who will do it for less pay.

--------------------

InvisibleEminence
Male

Loc: Richmond, VA Flag
    #24088849 - 02/14/17 01:27 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

lol

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: Eminence]
    #24088876 - 02/14/17 02:05 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Do they even know what they are protesting?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom