Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineCLIT
Stranger
how to block people's negative energies and how to avoid feeding it, etc.
    #24086414 - 02/13/17 02:40 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Sometimes it's easy said than done but the power of ignoring almost always works. I'm sticking with what I know. I believe in magic but not in the sense of abracadabra Harry Potter type sorcery but more about hidden dark energies. Something you can't see but can feel. Karma is a form of one energies I speak of.

If anyone here know of a "go-to" book regarding the topic, I'd like to hear from you. I don't want to end up reading fantasy book published by Llewellyn. I want something that everyone know is THE standard when it comes to the subject. Does it even exist? Is there such a master book, or would it fall under philosophical subjects which then can be applied to anything I want to apply it to?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFreeTheSoul
The wonderer.
Re: how to block people's negative energies and how to avoid feeding it, etc. [Re: CLIT]
    #24086423 - 02/13/17 03:00 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Don't be a pussy, grab your balls and say fuck it. :cheers:

OfflineYadawe137
Stranger

Re: how to block people's negative energies and how to avoid feeding it, etc. [Re: CLIT]
    #24086465 - 02/13/17 04:12 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, by Deepak Chopra, is a Great book, so is the Way of the Wizard, by Deepak Chopra. When it comes to blocking energies, vibration is everything, they won't even manifest in your reality if you maintain a pure Light frequency, you will literally be on a whole different wavelength, invisible and untouchable to them,when we ~truly~ realize, through experience(for truly everything is merely theoretical before then) that we are manifesting/attracting/creating, every single thing that happens to us,the real work begins, and through shifting out own frequencies, focusing on what we want, what we are greatful for, even being greatful for those kinds of things, and the lessons they have left us with, but choosing to no longer allow them the sway they once had, for we have greater things we wish to experience now, becoming those things we wish to experience, is a Great first step, and it flows on from there, with which ever wind you set your Sail for. Peace be with you, and the earth becoming, Jai Bhagawan

OfflineFreeTheSoul
The wonderer.
Re: how to block people's negative energies and how to avoid feeding it, etc. [Re: Yadawe137]
    #24086472 - 02/13/17 04:30 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

The seven spiritual laws are full of shit, trust me I know this shit. Just grab your balls man everything will be alright, or have a chick grab them, dont be like me and need a doctor to grab them, that was kinda embarrassing I had to make sure my jewels were alright though.

Offlinenothing exists
master of fire

Re: how to block people's negative energies and how to avoid feeding it, etc. [Re: FreeTheSoul]
    #24086749 - 02/13/17 08:58 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

When it comes to blocking energies, vibration is everything, they won't even manifest in your reality if you maintain a pure Light frequency, you will literally be on a whole different wavelength, invisible and untouchable to them

absolute hogwash, all things are interconnected infinitely in one reality, there is no such thing as "blocking energies", what you hint at is wave canceling harmonics, or phase conjugation, neither of which are easy to learn, it is a re direction, not a block, and must be done with pure concious intent.

the best protection from dis harmonics is to use the will to keep moving forward, some of you need more education, some need to do work, this is your best defence. dont be led by charismatic others, including everything i have written.

--------------------
i like you...

InvisibleEternalCowabunga
Being of Great Significance
Male User Gallery

Loc: Time and Space
Re: how to block people's negative energies and how to avoid feeding it, etc. [Re: Yadawe137]
    #24087061 - 02/13/17 11:26 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Yadawe137 said:
The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, by Deepak Chopra, is a Great book, so is the Way of the Wizard, by Deepak Chopra. When it comes to blocking energies, vibration is everything, they won't even manifest in your reality if you maintain a pure Light frequency, you will literally be on a whole different wavelength, invisible and untouchable to them,when we ~truly~ realize, through experience(for truly everything is merely theoretical before then) that we are manifesting/attracting/creating, every single thing that happens to us,the real work begins, and through shifting out own frequencies, focusing on what we want, what we are greatful for, even being greatful for those kinds of things, and the lessons they have left us with, but choosing to no longer allow them the sway they once had, for we have greater things we wish to experience now, becoming those things we wish to experience, is a Great first step, and it flows on from there, with which ever wind you set your Sail for. Peace be with you, and the earth becoming, Jai Bhagawan

:thumbup::cheers:

--------------------

Invisiblerudebuoy

Re: how to block people's negative energies and how to avoid feeding it, etc. [Re: EternalCowabunga]
    #24087119 - 02/13/17 11:53 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

What makes vibrations bad or good? there's really no such thing as negative or positive energy, just energy you like or dislike. and preference is relative and can change .

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Loc: Building 7
Re: how to block people's negative energies and how to avoid feeding it, etc. [Re: rudebuoy]
    #24087140 - 02/13/17 12:08 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

rudebuoy said:
What makes vibrations bad or good? there's really no such thing as negative or positive energy, just energy you like or dislike. and preference is relative and can change .

What a load of bull.  No, it's not up to you liking or disliking energy with preference being relative.  If really is about the proper mental frequencies and maintaining them, about avoiding disruptive frequencies if possible (not very possible nowadays), and literally grounding is a huge plus.  It's not subject to change, what the hell.  It's about low frequencies and a small shift in that makes huge changes in mental health and behavior both good and bad.

Is the millenial delusion that great that you think you can just pick and choose these things like on a menu, and tomorrow just go to a different restaurant because you like that one better?

--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Invisiblerudebuoy

Re: how to block people's negative energies and how to avoid feeding it, etc. [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #24087216 - 02/13/17 01:02 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

so what makes for a bad vibration? like how are you really able to determine whether an incoming vibration is bad? because your "all knowing" mind just knows?
it's like your sig "anxiety is what you make it". anxiety is just raw energy and only becomes bad once we label it as bad.

InvisibleWesker
I'm a teapot

Re: how to block people's negative energies and how to avoid feeding it, etc. [Re: rudebuoy]
    #24087222 - 02/13/17 01:08 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

If you're into cannabis, quit.

Non-attachment does the rest.

-on day seven and god damn, hail and kill!

Offlinenothing exists
master of fire

#24087233 - 02/13/17 01:17 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

rudebuoy said:
so what makes for a bad vibration? like how are you really able to determine whether an incoming vibration is bad? because your "all knowing" mind just knows?
it's like your sig "anxiety is what you make it". anxiety is just raw energy and only becomes bad once we label it as bad.

BAM, "good" and "evil" are what you make them, the trail head to insanity

--------------------
i like you...

Invisiblerudebuoy

Re: how to block people's negative energies and how to avoid feeding it, etc. [Re: nothing exists]
    #24087415 - 02/13/17 02:51 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

or the trailhead to nonresistance forgiveness and peace?
it's the knowledge of good and evil that creates desire and causes suffering- the shitty reality tunnel we're all stuck in.

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Loc: Building 7
    #24087839 - 02/13/17 05:36 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

rudebuoy said:

Anxiety is not raw energy.  That's your label and I don't agree.  Anxiety is different from that, and it becomes bad once we label it as bad.  That much we agree on.  When someone is anxious about being anxious that's when the real problems begin and end up in full blown panic attacks.

Brain frequencies are something I would have thought you would know about.  Sensing frequencies certainly is possible and their effect noticeable.  Also you can create frequencies with your mind, some soothing and positive, and some will drive you crazy or make you sick.

Likewise, if one is unable to either sense and then avoid a toxic person, one will get sick from their negative energy.  There are people that can in fact produce serious illness and consequences by being around.  You really don't want to be around those people.

--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

OfflineDietchypeach
Burn Out
Male

Re: how to block people's negative energies and how to avoid feeding it, etc. [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #24088952 - 02/14/17 03:23 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

I can see what you mean, some people just have chaos in their wake. Ive sensed it in people, and their paths have usually not been good ones.

--------------------
"I became the room man, the fucking room"

Invisiblerudebuoy

Re: how to block people's negative energies and how to avoid feeding it, etc. [Re: Dietchypeach]
    #24089248 - 02/14/17 08:08 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

I don't buy into brain frequencies. sure people can make themselves crazy or sick with their thinking but that's only because they think themselves into those states with their good/bad paradigm which creates inner turmoil. if they chose to see everything as neutral then there's no way they would be emitting what you call negative frequencies. if someone is "toxic" around you and it's actually making you sick, it's only because you've told yourself that and the resistance to that thought creates mental strain and we all know stress is a killer.  that's the power of belief.

If someone is complaining nonstop for example, you could resist because you find it threatening and create problems for yourself, or you could accept it and either go with it or not in nonjudgment, unaffected.

Avoidance and resistance to the negative is a neverending painful road. What the ego has defined as negative will always be there to haunt it.

Offlinebeforethedawn
    #24091097 - 02/14/17 07:33 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Find and be the Self. The end.

--------------------
Hostile humankind
Can't you see you're fucking blind?

OfflineFreeTheSoul
The wonderer.
Re: how to block people's negative energies and how to avoid feeding it, etc. [Re: beforethedawn]
    #24092257 - 02/15/17 07:43 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

beforethedawn said:
Find and be the Self. The end.

You're super delusional extra plus, I dont believe you know what you're saying.

Offlinegraceful dragon
omni-love
 User Gallery

Loc: flight
Re: how to block people's negative energies and how to avoid feeding it, etc. [Re: FreeTheSoul]
    #24093652 - 02/15/17 07:00 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

When Thich Nhat Hanh spoke in a dharma talk about "the energy of mindfulness and love." I really got it. I had been studying and practicing various things for many years.. mostly Buddhist, with a slant towards Native American and a few others as well. But when he spoke of it like this, it resonated and clicked with me. He gave the example, we should build up the energy of mindfulness, and when we are beset by some circumstances, we have a reservoir of this built up, and it prevents us from being shaken by winds, or external events.
This is how it works. It definitely is true and works well, after time and practice, one can reach some of the highest levels through this.... There are many other teachings and helpful things along the way as well.
Battery is almost gone so I had to post immediately... But that pretty much sums it up.
Peace. Namo Loketesvara.

OfflineEclipse3130
Servant of the Fungi
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: how to block people's negative energies and how to avoid feeding it, etc. [Re: graceful dragon]
    #24094376 - 02/16/17 02:54 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

It's a development within the self over time.. practice and discipline, meditation, mindfulness, chi, psychecelics, buddhism

--------------------
"In The Material World One seeks retirement and grows Old
In The Magical World One seeks Enlightenment and grows Wiser
In The Miraculous World One seeks nothing and grows Lighter
As we all tread the Homeward Path we will explore many Realms
And one day... we will all Realize that all experiences are Simply
Different ways in which The
All-That Is
Perceives Itself"

OfflineDoneKildatReason
Chemical in the body
Male User Gallery

Loc: Green Country Flag
Re: how to block people's negative energies and how to avoid feeding it, etc. [Re: Eclipse3130]
    #24096621 - 02/16/17 09:39 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

No one said yet to study the enemy.
Psychpaths Bible by Chris Hyatt gives an interesting look..... Strange book, there is a pdf floating around the webs.

--------------------
This was an experiment.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order