Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   OlympusMyco.com Mushroom Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineForresterM
aspiring sociopath
Male User Gallery

Loc: Northeast USA Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Lions mane vs magic mushrooms as nootropic? [Re: crowseed]
    #24101947 - 02/19/17 05:48 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah I'm definitely eating anything I can to boost Glutathione - wish I could be one of the lucky to try out a Glutathiaone IV injection (you probably know, but for others) -  it can be like a magic pill, one glutathione injections and you feel like a new person, at least for a while.  Apparently it's really important for those with Lyme.

Luckily I just got my Amanita tincture in the mail, already!  Gonna give it a try soon.  I am definitely going to boil up some of those tinder conks as well as start a tincture of them.

One problem with me and the magics - I happen to get a brain neurotransmitter test, my Lyme doc suggested it - and for some reason I have INSANELY high amounts of seratonin, just floating around in my brain.  My Lyme Doc said if I would have gone to my regular doc (ie; for the depression) and he prescribed me an SSRI, which he would have, if I had taken an SSRI I could have risked death (seratonin syndrome) my levels are that high.

Don't the active mushrooms cause seratonin release in your brain?  That would be very much not safe for me!

--------------------
Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.
-------------------

Have some medicinal mushrooms and want to get the most out of them?  Try this double extraction method.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMysticMoteToter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Who nose.
    #24102250 - 02/19/17 09:50 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

All this talk about mushrooms helping haha.... i'd been drinking a bit of reishi tea daily (just an oz or two of liquid in my coffee) the week prior, and Friday i became deathly fucking sick, coughing up grey phlem, bedridden, achy, unable to swallow, sweating profusely, i think im going to go to the hospital today b/c theres a fucked rattling noise in my chest when i inhale and im coughing up shit still. Most fucked up thing is, i hadn't been sick in LITERALLY years. not even a cold....... So idk I'm not gonna put a lot of faith in mushrooms to cure or even really help anything, (besides hallucinogenic ones ability to make you trip) i just like growing em i think. Probably not the reishi that caused it but it definitely doesn't do shit just into tea.

--------------------

:zaphod:   :zaphod: 

Half Homo Hardly Sapient
Overview Effect
Fuck War, Feed Birds.

Edited by MysticMoteToter (02/19/17 10:02 AM)

Offlinecrowseed
90% mushroom

Loc: rising from the earth
Re: Lions mane vs magic mushrooms as nootropic? [Re: Forrester]
    #24102331 - 02/19/17 10:23 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Forrester, woah I hadn't even heard of serotonin syndrome. Just goes to show the potential dangers of sharing ideas for treatment, as well as the benefits. Best is to listen to your intuition I think.

Another key receptor I stumbled on is the sigma one receptor. It seems to be where your life force (mitochondria) meets your nervous system, so it's associated with the spirit. It's activated by the "spirit molecule" (DMT). I was using canary grass tincture as an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor (like snowdrops), and even though the amount of DMT must have been almost negligible, you can still feel it awakening something, bringing something back to life. I think I can even feel it in Earl Grey tea (bergamot), though that sounds crazy!

Another powerful aid has been negative ions, from a machine or from water/nature (especially waterfalls/rain). Earthing and stuff as well, which you probably know about.

I just found a wild oyster and got it on agar, so I'm pretty excited about that. Am a total noob though so have probably messed it up.

OfflineDutchMyco
Stranger
Male
    #24102869 - 02/19/17 02:39 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Do you guys know about Wild/Fuller's teasel(Dipsacus fullonum, Dipsacus sylvestris)? It comes up in a quick search about treating Lyme disease, apparently with good results. The disease it spreading fast here in The Netherlands as well. Good luck guys, hope you can ease your symptoms!

InvisibleRaven44
Entry not permitted to muggles
Male

Loc: My sovereign reality bubble
Re: Lions mane vs magic mushrooms as nootropic? [Re: MysticMoteToter]
    #24109500 - 02/21/17 09:10 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MysticMoteToter said:
All this talk about mushrooms helping haha.... i'd been drinking a bit of reishi tea daily (just an oz or two of liquid in my coffee) the week prior, and Friday i became deathly fucking sick, coughing up grey phlem, bedridden, achy, unable to swallow, sweating profusely, i think im going to go to the hospital today b/c theres a fucked rattling noise in my chest when i inhale and im coughing up shit still. Most fucked up thing is, i hadn't been sick in LITERALLY years. not even a cold....... So idk I'm not gonna put a lot of faith in mushrooms to cure or even really help anything, (besides hallucinogenic ones ability to make you trip) i just like growing em i think. Probably not the reishi that caused it but it definitely doesn't do shit just into tea.

Seems like rather poor reasoning imo

Perhaps you got some poor quality reishi.

A guy on here sent me bug infested reishi on trade. People will do anything for a buck.

OfflineForresterM
aspiring sociopath
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Lions mane vs magic mushrooms as nootropic? [Re: Raven44]
    #24109652 - 02/21/17 10:21 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Raven44 said:
Quote:

MysticMoteToter said:

Seems like rather poor reasoning imo

Perhaps you got some poor quality reishi.

A guy on here sent me bug infested reishi on trade. People will do anything for a buck.

Exactly.  He was absolutely correct in saying "probably not the reishi that caused it", but to go on the say "it definitely doesn't do shit just into tea" is just...  oh wait, there's a word for it... :facepalm:

Have ya read any books on the effects of reishi water extractions (tea)?  Because I've read about 5, (and we're talking like 800 page books citing literally hundreds of scientific studies) that went into depth about how and what is extracted by boiling it, and how and what it does in your body, and how it helps.  Unless you're one of very, VERY few who for some reason is allergic to it, your statement is complete ignorant nonsense.  You just happened to get sick around the time you tried some reishi tea.  Or like mentioned by the other poster I quoted, you got bad quality fruits, probably moldy or something.

Please don't knock a medicine you know nothing about based on one anecdotal experience you had which was almost definitely caused by other factors.  Sorry if I come off as harsh, but it just irks me when someone draws a ridiculous conclusion with no correlating evidence.  It's like saying, "man, I just read Don Quixote the other day, and the next day I got so fucking sick, I puked my brains out and my leg became gangrene and fell off"!.  Yeah, ok, I'll listen to you if you can tie your illness to the reading of the book, but just because it happened near the same time, doesn't mean it caused it.

I'm a well established vendor on Etsy and have given/sold reishi extractions to literally hundreds of people.  None have EVER reported it making them sick, or having ANY bad side effects for that matter. 

I can only speculate on what happened to you, but I can say for sure that the statement "it definitely doesn't do shit just into tea" is entirely incorrect.  It definitely does "do shit", whether you notice it or not.

Sometimes a healing medicine can make you feel worse, due to the fact that it's killing off bacteria or a virus that you were previously infected with but asymptomatic.  Lyme disease is a huge example of this.  I felt relatively fine having Lyme disease for at least 2 years, at least fine enough to make it through the day.  But when I started treating it with antibiotics?  Within 2 weeks I had to go on medical leave from work, as I was no longer able to make it through the day.  Does this mean antibiotics "don't do shit"?  No.  It does not.

--------------------
Repugnant is a creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.
-------------------

Have some medicinal mushrooms and want to get the most out of them?  Try this double extraction method.

OfflineForresterM
aspiring sociopath
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #24109661 - 02/21/17 10:28 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

crowseed said:
Forrester, woah I hadn't even heard of serotonin syndrome. Just goes to show the potential dangers of sharing ideas for treatment, as well as the benefits. Best is to listen to your intuition I think.

Another key receptor I stumbled on is the sigma one receptor. It seems to be where your life force (mitochondria) meets your nervous system, so it's associated with the spirit. It's activated by the "spirit molecule" (DMT). I was using canary grass tincture as an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor (like snowdrops), and even though the amount of DMT must have been almost negligible, you can still feel it awakening something, bringing something back to life. I think I can even feel it in Earl Grey tea (bergamot), though that sounds crazy!

Another powerful aid has been negative ions, from a machine or from water/nature (especially waterfalls/rain). Earthing and stuff as well, which you probably know about.

I just found a wild oyster and got it on agar, so I'm pretty excited about that. Am a total noob though so have probably messed it up.

I love your knowledge of all these receptors, I need to do more research and look into more of them myself.  I know more than I think most people SHOULD know about Cytokine upregulation/downregulation, and better yet MODULATION (Polygonum cuspidatum or Japanese knotweed is the best one I know), but when it comes to remembering the names of receptors, my Lyme brain becomes all jumbled :lol:

Getting a wild oyster on agar?  No problem!  Even if you were sloppy, a couple transfers should clean it right up.  Even if you see green, wait till the mycelium completely covers over it, and then take a wedge far from that area and go to a new plate (I did this with kings before and it only took one transfer).  If you got bacteria, the oyster should just eat it.  A transfer or two should clean up pretty much anything if you've got a basic concept of sterile technique.

--------------------
-------------------

OfflineForresterM
aspiring sociopath
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Lions mane vs magic mushrooms as nootropic? [Re: DutchMyco]
    #24109686 - 02/21/17 10:40 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

DutchMyco said:
Do you guys know about Wild/Fuller's teasel(Dipsacus fullonum, Dipsacus sylvestris)? It comes up in a quick search about treating Lyme disease, apparently with good results. The disease it spreading fast here in The Netherlands as well. Good luck guys, hope you can ease your symptoms!

Teasel... teasel... isn't that the thing the lady in the link I mentioned earlier about Turkey tails curing lyme ended up talking more about than turkey tails?  I really gotta look into that one!  Thanks for the suggestion!

I wonder what species of Borrelia is spreading in the Netherlands?  It's becoming so insanely epidemic almost everywhere, it's crazy.  They've already identified over 100 species (and I think that's only in the US, but not sure, it may be 200 so far worldwide, but don't quote me on this).  Not all of them are pathogenic to humans, but most are to some degree.  Here where I am in the Northeast, B. Miyamotoii is the "new" one, comprising about 20% of new, undiagnosable lyme cases (since they only normally test for 1-2 strains of ONE species of borrelia - B. Burgdorferii - to get a positive Lyme diagnosis, kinda silly if you ask me...)

Always fun to be the guinea pig on how to treat a new strain of a disease, much less a new SPECIES that doesn't even technically qualify as "Lyme disease", by CDC standards, since only B. Burgdorferii infection is technically called Lyme.  Even worse for my wife, since she's got BOTH :frown:

--------------------
-------------------

Offlinecrowseed
90% mushroom

#24109935 - 02/22/17 02:47 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Do you guys know about Wild/Fuller's teasel(Dipsacus fullonum, Dipsacus sylvestris)?

DutchMyco - thanks yes teasel is the first tincture I ever made, back when I first found out I had Lyme (5 years ago). From what I understand, it raises your temperature by a degree or two, which can be enough to nod the scales in your favour. Lyme messes a lot with your autonomic nervous system, including your ability to regulate temperature, and cooler temperatures favour the bacteria. My temperature was generally around 35C rather than 37.5C in those days. Teasel takes two years to grow. The first year it forms a rosette of leaves on the ground; the second year it shoots up and makes flowers and seeds. You want to harvest the teasel root once it has the rosette of leaves (autumn of the first year or spring just before it starts shooting up).

There are other methods of raising temperature as well, which also seem to work, such as saunas, gentle exercise if possible, long hot baths. Plus the infections etc really mess up your mitochondria, which will also lower your temperature. Best things I've found for mitochondrial support are negative ions (nature or machine), Rhodiola rosea, fly agaric, glutathione and tinder fungus. And avoiding stress. And getting a bit of joy where you can.

Offlinecrowseed
90% mushroom

#24109969 - 02/22/17 03:27 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Forrester, thanks for the wild oyster on agar advice. Fingers crossed here. Thanks also for the focus on cytokines, which I haven't really looked into, though OH has us on resveratrol from Japanese knotweed at the moment.

I was lucky in the early days to have an LLMD, which are like hen's teeth in UK. She explained it was likely the muscarine in the fly agaric that was helping me so much, and so I looked into it here and there. Did a couple of Coursera courses which I barely understood anything of. I even took up smoking nicotine again when I found that it stimulated my nicotinic (acetylcholine) receptors better than anything else I had available (eg lemon balm, snowdrops, wormwood). I don't really know that much though. Just that when something works on neuro-receptors, it really works, and feels amazing. I've only recently started to try to understand muscimol in the fly agaric (it mimics GABA). You find out there are plenty of things around that can treat people safely for all sorts of things, but the pharmaceutical companies won't make money out of them, so you never hear about them. Walk into a pharmacy in Russia and it's teeming in tinder fungus!

I've got more than one strain of Lyme as well, B.afzelii and B. garinii as well as B.burgdorferii ss. Been infected in at least 4 countries. I'm a tick magnet and get them when no one else I'm with does. We use elder leaf as a tick deterrent now (just rub the leaf on or make an oil or tincture) and it keeps the mosquitoes off as well.

My biggest issue though is infected lymphatic vessels. They're dried up and stuck all over my body and stick bits of my body together too with an insanely strong biofilm that practitioners have mistaken for bone it's so hard and strong. It's this that does all the cracking and crunching when I move. In areas it's cleared from, I no longer crack and crunch at all. Some of it is still stuck to my skull and around my neck, throat etc, and it means the lymphatic vessels can't drain the crap from my brain. When something does clear and drain though, I get a great increase in energy and cognition.

Scabies is often found in people with dementia, and it's thought that it's because they can't take care of themselves properly. Scabies is known to infect the lymphatic system. I think it's because the lymphatic vessels are clogged with infection (eg scabies but there are lots more, including fungi, bacteria, nematodes), the brain can't drain the infection, and the build-up of neurotoxins etc causes cognitive and energy dysfunction. I finally bit the bullet last year and started taking horse wormer (ivermectin) and it does work but gives me tunnel vision and sheet vision, so I don't take it much anymore.

OfflineMysticMoteToter
Male User Gallery

#24110128 - 02/22/17 06:37 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Dude, i never said the two were correlational.....just that, the fact that reishi is supposed to boost your IMMUNE SYTEM and then a week after i get sick after LITERALLY not having been sick in YEARS just lead me to believe reishi doesn't do much in that regard. Maybe its a consistency/frequency of dosage to make it effective but it's definitely not potent, low dosage medicine as tea in my very limited experience with it. :/ to each his own though. Again.... Im not saying the reishi caused it, just said it definitely didn't do anything to boost my immune system since i got sick w/ the flu for the first time in YEARS recently after having tried it.

edit: and honestly, when i wrote that i was just pissed and in a general spiteful mood due to how sick i was, e.g. coughed so hard my nose bled and i puked, coughed up nasty shit, just an awful flu sickness after having not been sick in so long. i do believe reishi does/can help, but not that it should be touted as the miracle tonic it often is. I was just really bummed that i happened to get sick after having tried reishi (not at all implying reishi was the cause, just that it didn't prevent it) I'm assuming reishi is something that needs to be used regularly and proactively to have significant benefits?

--------------------

Half Homo Hardly Sapient
Overview Effect
Fuck War, Feed Birds.

Edited by MysticMoteToter (02/22/17 02:50 PM)

OfflineDutchMyco
Stranger
Male
    #24111534 - 02/22/17 05:41 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Here in the Netherlands the species are: B. afzelii, B. garinii and to a lesser extend B. burgdorferi sensu stricto. Also sporadically B. spielmanii and B. bavariensis. And also lesser known species as B. valaisiana and B. lusitaniae, of which the complications are not well known. B. miyamotoi is the new kid on the block here as well, or was known already but thought to be harmless to humans. This was from a quick search, this was from a government source, other sources speak about others but they seem to be translated. They seem to spread fast because we like deer and sheep in the few specks of nature(ish) we have here.

There is a book written by Wolf Dieter Storl, about natural therapies against Lyme. Comes up a few times, I guess it's also translated in English, might be worth it. The teasel is also in there, which seems to be used a lot. I'm not trying to dismiss modern medicine by the way, but the ways of diagnosis and treatment seem to come short. And can't vouch for any natural cure myself, but it seems promising or at least worth the shot.

About reishi; Sore throat, nausia and nosebleed(blood thinning) are sometimes noted as side effects. So it might or might not be related. I guess everybody reacts differently anyway, might also depend on the way to take it. Haven't tried it myself yet, but plan to.

OfflineMysticMoteToter
Male User Gallery

Re: Lions mane vs magic mushrooms as nootropic? [Re: DutchMyco]
    #24111722 - 02/22/17 06:40 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Fortunately, i'm almost 100% sure it wasn't the reishi that caused the sickness, because my neighbor, his wife and their kid we're really sick with the same thing.

--------------------

Half Homo Hardly Sapient
Overview Effect
Fuck War, Feed Birds.

OfflineTravelAgency
The ongoing "wow"

#24112331 - 02/22/17 11:20 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Wow. Every time there are more posts in this thread I learn more. This should be stickied.

:leocheers:

--------------------

Indoor Greenhouse Build 
          Mid Size Mushroom Farm

OfflineHaywire
Wetspot Wizard
Male

#24112442 - 02/23/17 12:32 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MysticMoteToter said:
Dude, i never said the two were correlational.....just that, the fact that reishi is supposed to boost your IMMUNE SYTEM and then a week after i get sick after LITERALLY not having been sick in YEARS just lead me to believe reishi doesn't do much in that regard. Maybe its a consistency/frequency of dosage to make it effective but it's definitely not potent, low dosage medicine as tea in my very limited experience with it. :/ to each his own though. Again.... Im not saying the reishi caused it, just said it definitely didn't do anything to boost my immune system since i got sick w/ the flu for the first time in YEARS recently after having tried it.

edit: and honestly, when i wrote that i was just pissed and in a general spiteful mood due to how sick i was, e.g. coughed so hard my nose bled and i puked, coughed up nasty shit, just an awful flu sickness after having not been sick in so long. i do believe reishi does/can help, but not that it should be touted as the miracle tonic it often is. I was just really bummed that i happened to get sick after having tried reishi (not at all implying reishi was the cause, just that it didn't prevent it) I'm assuming reishi is something that needs to be used regularly and proactively to have significant benefits?

Maybe the Reishi helped you get rid of the poison in your body? :wink:

--------------------
Ciao mamma, guarda come mi diverto

My grows :mushroom2: Outdoor patches

OfflineJML
Male User Gallery

Re: Lions mane vs magic mushrooms as nootropic? [Re: Haywire]
    #24112448 - 02/23/17 12:38 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

For everyone interested in mushroom supplements, Paul Stamets' line is amazing. There's another one I take called Mushroom Matrix which is great as well and  they make a powder you can mix in water.

--------------------

InvisibleRaven44
Entry not permitted to muggles
Male

Loc: My sovereign reality bubble
Re: Lions mane vs magic mushrooms as nootropic? [Re: JML]
    #24112908 - 02/23/17 08:31 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah but both companies also refuse to share any data or analysis.

Making your own supplements is super easy.

Make quality grain spawn. Ensure its free of ergot.

Expand quality spawn into more spawn.

Keep all quality jars.

Let them age 4-6 weeks.

Optimal harvest time is when hyphae knots form. They contain goodies.

Put jars in fridge for 3-4 days.

Then dehydrate and pulverize.

Stamets also heat treats the mycelium so its more bioavailable. At a temp of 200 degrees.

Make your own and u can afford to eat way way wayyyy more.

Say each bag of spawn has 2000g dry grain. That's 20 bags of matrix brand supplements that cost $20-$26. And to Paul stamets each bag is more. In other words Paul's are even more expensive than matrix. Charging $400+ per spawn bag and won't even cough up some data?

I said ill never support them again. Greedy mainstream losers.

Edited by Raven44 (02/23/17 08:43 AM)

OfflineTravelAgency
The ongoing "wow"

Re: Lions mane vs magic mushrooms as nootropic? [Re: Raven44]
    #24113590 - 02/23/17 01:49 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Raven44 said:
Yeah but both companies also refuse to share any data or analysis.

Making your own supplements is super easy.

Make quality grain spawn. Ensure its free of ergot.

Expand quality spawn into more spawn.

Keep all quality jars.

Let them age 4-6 weeks.

Optimal harvest time is when hyphae knots form. They contain goodies.

Put jars in fridge for 3-4 days.

Then dehydrate and pulverize.

Stamets also heat treats the mycelium so its more bioavailable. At a temp of 200 degrees.

:takingnotes:

--------------------

Indoor Greenhouse Build 
          Mid Size Mushroom Farm

OfflineForresterM
aspiring sociopath
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #24118013 - 02/25/17 05:08 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MysticMoteToter said:

Yeah dude I'm sorry, I didn't mean to totally go off on ya like that, I was actually in the same boat, I was just in a shitty mood when I wrote the message.  Lyme makes me really grumpy lately and I have terrible mood swings on all these antibiotics :frown:

Yeah I can see being annoyed that you got sick so soon after taking the Reishi tea.  I do think it takes a while of use before it can build up your immune system, although some might find a strong tea helpful to treat an accute condition.  Some might not, you never know.

And as always, a tea only gives you about half the medicinals available in reishi - that's why you need a double extraction.  I believe most of the antiviral properties for example, are from the triterpenes and other components in the alcohol extraction. (but I don't have a source on this).  Sorry again though, I don't normally go off like that.  Not myself lately.

--------------------
-------------------

OfflineForresterM
aspiring sociopath
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #24118028 - 02/25/17 05:31 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

crowseed said:
Forrester, thanks for the wild oyster on agar advice. Fingers crossed here. Thanks also for the focus on cytokines, which I haven't really looked into, though OH has us on resveratrol from Japanese knotweed at the moment.

I was lucky in the early days to have an LLMD, which are like hen's teeth in UK. She explained it was likely the muscarine in the fly agaric that was helping me so much, and so I looked into it here and there. Did a couple of Coursera courses which I barely understood anything of. I even took up smoking nicotine again when I found that it stimulated my nicotinic (acetylcholine) receptors better than anything else I had available (eg lemon balm, snowdrops, wormwood). I don't really know that much though. Just that when something works on neuro-receptors, it really works, and feels amazing. I've only recently started to try to understand muscimol in the fly agaric (it mimics GABA). You find out there are plenty of things around that can treat people safely for all sorts of things, but the pharmaceutical companies won't make money out of them, so you never hear about them. Walk into a pharmacy in Russia and it's teeming in tinder fungus!

I've got more than one strain of Lyme as well, B.afzelii and B. garinii as well as B.burgdorferii ss. Been infected in at least 4 countries. I'm a tick magnet and get them when no one else I'm with does. We use elder leaf as a tick deterrent now (just rub the leaf on or make an oil or tincture) and it keeps the mosquitoes off as well.

My biggest issue though is infected lymphatic vessels. They're dried up and stuck all over my body and stick bits of my body together too with an insanely strong biofilm that practitioners have mistaken for bone it's so hard and strong. It's this that does all the cracking and crunching when I move. In areas it's cleared from, I no longer crack and crunch at all. Some of it is still stuck to my skull and around my neck, throat etc, and it means the lymphatic vessels can't drain the crap from my brain. When something does clear and drain though, I get a great increase in energy and cognition.

Scabies is often found in people with dementia, and it's thought that it's because they can't take care of themselves properly. Scabies is known to infect the lymphatic system. I think it's because the lymphatic vessels are clogged with infection (eg scabies but there are lots more, including fungi, bacteria, nematodes), the brain can't drain the infection, and the build-up of neurotoxins etc causes cognitive and energy dysfunction. I finally bit the bullet last year and started taking horse wormer (ivermectin) and it does work but gives me tunnel vision and sheet vision, so I don't take it much anymore.

That's nuts about the lymphatic system thing, I didn't know that.  My wife gets the cracking and crunching all the time.  She's gotten a home kit and started trying "cupping" - you've probably heard of it, it's when you stick those latex "bowls", basically big suction cups (or heated glass ones when done by a accupuncturist).  It's supposed to help pull out those toxins towards the skin, when they're able to be released.  It seems to help her a lot when she starts getting the swollen lymph nodes and sternum pain.  Lately she's been getting really bad sore throats, which she is thinking is probably related to the lymph nodes not being able function properly.  If you haven't tried cupping before, it could really help - but as long as you've dealt with this, you probably have! 

That's crazy about Ivermectin - we've used it for years as a preventative de-wormer for our chickens, so when I first heard of people using it internally I was like what, seriously?!  But I guess it is common.

--------------------
-------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   OlympusMyco.com Mushroom Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom