Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineimpaired420
Everything Is Nothing
Male

Loc: Somewhere
Microdosing salvia? * 1
    #24070793 - 02/06/17 07:53 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Has anyone ever tried microdosing salvia sublingually with a tincture?

I tried it yesterday after my gf put me in a shit mood and it helped a bit.

I think I'm gonna start a regiment of using just a small amount and see what happens.
The goal will be to see if I can improve my over mood and my generally negative mindset I tend to have.

--------------------
"Our task must be to free ourselves...
By widening our circle of compassion,
To embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty." -Albert Einstein

Offering salvia divinorum clones, leaf, and extracts for trades legal states.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinegornyhuy
A Myth Intrepidly Met
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Microdosing salvia? [Re: impaired420] * 1
    #24072365 - 02/07/17 12:45 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Yes, I've experimented with very small smoked and oral doses of plain leaf and found them to help improve mood and stave off anxiety and depression.

Its not just me though, google around and you'll see a lot of evidence of low dose salvia having anti-depressant effects.

For example:
https://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia_journal3.shtml

--------------------
:mushroom2:Bulk Grow Substrate Calculator Spreadsheet - Download :heartpump: Thread:mushroom2:
*Downloaded over 3,500 times!* Also try the DMT Changa Mix Calculator

Stonesun's Amazing Sclerotia/Stones Guide:mushroom2:Vasodilator List:mushroom2:Niacinamide - reduce trip anxiety

Offlineimpaired420
Everything Is Nothing
Male

Re: Microdosing salvia? [Re: gornyhuy] * 2
    #24072479 - 02/07/17 01:37 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Yea I've read a lot of reports and scientific studies on the matter. They're even working on pharmcuetical salvinorin analogues which is pretty cool.

They have one analogue that is orally active and is 10x stronger and lasts 6x longer, I want some.

--------------------
To embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty." -Albert Einstein

Offlinegornyhuy
A Myth Intrepidly Met
Male User Gallery

#24075102 - 02/08/17 02:04 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

impaired420 said:
Yea I've read a lot of reports and scientific studies on the matter. They're even working on pharmcuetical salvinorin analogues which is pretty cool.

They have one analogue that is orally active and is 10x stronger and lasts 6x longer, I want some.

Whoah!! Any links or info about that analogue?

--------------------
:mushroom2:Bulk Grow Substrate Calculator Spreadsheet - Download :heartpump: Thread:mushroom2:

Stonesun's Amazing Sclerotia/Stones Guide:mushroom2:Vasodilator List:mushroom2:Niacinamide - reduce trip anxiety

Offlineimpaired420
Everything Is Nothing
Male

Re: Microdosing salvia? [Re: gornyhuy] * 1
    #24075260 - 02/08/17 03:10 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Yea sure brother here's a good thread on the nexus about the most promising four analogues.

I think there are over 200 but only a handful are being further explored.
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=4823

My question is how the fuck do I get some LOL.

--------------------

Offlinelovelaughlibs
Dopamine Slave
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: England Flag
    #24075450 - 02/08/17 04:46 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

impaired420 said:My question is how the fuck do I get some LOL.

Try checking chinese chemical suppliers/RC factories and emailing the owners personally. Use IUPAC names to avoid misunderstandings. It's probably very obscure and unlikely to be found but if you don't ask you don't get.

--------------------
Ask and ye shall receive; Seek and ye shall find.

OfflineDr. Delban
Incognito hippie in disguise
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK Flag
    #24087367 - 02/13/17 02:33 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

impaired420 said:
I tried it yesterday (...) and it helped a bit.

Could be placebo effect.

--------------------
Experimenting with sobriety

OfflinePShunter
The Stranger
I'm a teapot
Loc: Earth
    #24616051 - 09/09/17 01:23 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

impaired420 said:
Has anyone ever tried microdosing salvia sublingually with a tincture?

I tried it yesterday after my gf put me in a shit mood and it helped a bit.

I think I'm gonna start a regiment of using just a small amount and see what happens.
The goal will be to see if I can improve my over mood and my generally negative mindset I tend to have.

It's been 6months since you started experimenting with Salvia for microdosing. How did it (is it) going?

InvisiblePlain
You are the universe
Male User Gallery

Loc: In the moment
Re: Microdosing salvia? [Re: PShunter] * 1
    #24616401 - 09/09/17 03:49 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

I am also curious about an update for this thread OP

--------------------
"You are not IN the universe, you ARE the universe, an intrinsic part of it. Ultimately you are not a person, but a focal point where the universe is becoming conscious of itself. What an amazing miracle."

- Eckhart Tolle

“Everybody is ‘you’. Everybody is ‘I’. That’s our name. We all share that.”

- Alan Watts

"Cosmic apotheosis wears off quicker than Salvia"

- Rick Sanchez (voice of Justin Roiland)

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#24616444 - 09/09/17 04:07 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

impaired420 said:
They have one analogue that is orally active and is 10x stronger and lasts 6x longer, I want some.....

Considering that salvinorin is already quite active at 200mcg to 500mcg and has an incredibly steep dosage response curve.....

....An analog that's active at 20mcg and lasting many times longer :crazy:, I don't want to be anywhere near the stuff :lol: .

-OM

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Microdosing salvia? [Re: openmind] * 2
    #24616624 - 09/09/17 05:40 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

I found oral weak, but since there is no tolerance you could smoke a small amount every day and enjoy the after glow.

I did that for a few years, but it was a big strong toke in the bath in the morning, and my results were that I was able to face a  job with a miserable boss every day consistently and productively.

after 40 mins in the morning I was good to go for the day

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlinelovelaughlibs
Dopamine Slave
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: England Flag
Re: Microdosing salvia? [Re: redgreenvines] * 1
    #24617409 - 09/10/17 01:14 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

I wouldn't be surprised if the Salvia afterglow came from the "rebound" of the potent agonism it produces at the Kappa opioid receptor (which is well documented to produce dysphoria, hallucinations and dissociation. Excess agonism by endogenous ligands of the KOR such as dynorphin are likely the biological cause of dissociative disorders).

--------------------
Ask and ye shall receive; Seek and ye shall find.

Offlinegornyhuy
A Myth Intrepidly Met
Male User Gallery

Re: Microdosing salvia? [Re: lovelaughlibs] * 2
    #24631228 - 09/15/17 08:59 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

My 2 cents on this topic from recent experience:
I've found that a small to medium quid experience using plain leaf and holding it in the mouth for a long period of time, like an hour or more, preferably during physical activity where the blood is really pumping (take a hike, for example) can build up to a non-visionary experience that has an afterglow of several days that personally leads to an improvement in mood, outlook, motivation, and anti-anxiety effects. 

I think this is a sustainable way to use Salvia as a medicine. Presumably you could do this more or less often as needed by your brain chemistry.  This approach broke me out of a cycle of negativity and bitterness earlier this summer and I've been on a roll ever since.  Thanks Salvia!! :smile:

--------------------

OnlineSonicTitan
 User Gallery

#24631399 - 09/15/17 10:02 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

It can be microdosed for sure but its kinda like DMT in that sense, but far more impairing for sure. I like to put it in joints because it can give a nice sustained high that will not take you out of your head but is effective way to feel it and be able to function/talk. It will last a bit longer as well I find.

I have tried to make teas and quidding but they had very minimal effects for me but I am not sure if there are certain methods  to it. I was using dried leaf and different grade extracts so I assume that may have played a part in it.

I had a good amount and was experimenting with it on a semi daily basis to weekly for about three years nearly then it became illegal and have not been able to use it since which is really unfortunate.

--------------------
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself."

Offlinegornyhuy
A Myth Intrepidly Met
Male User Gallery

Re: Microdosing salvia? [Re: SonicTitan] * 1
    #24634851 - 09/16/17 10:26 AM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Where is it officially illegal?

I found that after a few strong trips from smoking, the reverse tolerance kicked in and I was able to breakthrough almost too easily even from just plain leaf. A medium sized quid of dried leaves gets me to interesting places as mentioned above.

--------------------

Offlinegermx99
Ghidra's Mahout
 User Gallery

#24635581 - 09/16/17 03:09 PM (6 years, 6 months ago)

Personal microdosing experience,

I have taken salvia tincture daily for about six months now, .5mL in a shot glass of water - in addition to tinctures of pellitory, ashwagandha, rhodiola, burdock, yohimbe, and fresh cannabis flower. I have also combined it with LSD microdoses for the past three months. All in all, I have yet to experience any sort of dramatic shifts in perception directly attributable to its use. My blend is tailored to facilitate improved endurance and athletic abilities. Salvia's place as microdose is to help me dissociate into my training session, like a means of trance-induction. I go at it for 2 - 2.5 hrs a session, and the time always seems to fly right by.

I recently prepared an acetone extract of a quantity of leaves, which is to be infused in 70% ethanol at a ratio of 1:5, the manner in which I prepare plain leaf tincture. The tincture of extract is intended to produce deeper effects, but alternative uses have not been discounted prior to exploratory trials.

--------------------

OfflineBroken1
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Microdosing salvia? [Re: germx99] * 1
    #24912649 - 01/14/18 03:35 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

I have been using salvia microdosing. Just chewing 3-5 small leaves and swilling around my mouth/gums/cheeks for 10-15mins. The effect seems too pronounced to be placebo. Really vivid colours and things looking more 3D.

I am yet to dry out and soak in vodka but imagone that will work better. Just 37.5% figure it will work well enough. Am also considering drying, grinding and melting coconut oil and 'simmering' for half an hour. Some think it could be soluble in fat, anyone tried this?

Lastly, just microdosing has given me quite vivI'd emotional dreams.. not necessarily bad. Just more vivid. Heard this isnt uncommon with big doses, but anyone noticed microdosing?

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Microdosing salvia? [Re: Broken1] * 1
    #24912723 - 01/14/18 05:19 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

I have enjoyed tea infusions in from stirring dried leaves in boiling water for 10 mins, then adding cold water and drinking right away. No measured microdoses worked for me, but smoking works for me well. When I came up with salvinorin infused cigarette papers, the original idea was a blotter which did not work but these worked well.

--------------------

OfflineBroken1
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Microdosing salvia? [Re: redgreenvines] * 1
    #24912760 - 01/14/18 06:09 AM (6 years, 2 months ago)

So when you say 'enjoyed tea infusions' do you mean you tripped or it just felt like a microdose. And how many leaves?

I think I will just dry and grind them and put them in like 20ml of vodka.. then swill in my mouth. Kappa agonists are really helping my depression, salvinorin is having a real effect. Been taking lions mane extract for 2 months and that is also helping.. peppermint tea also to an extent. Dont really want to smoke it.. given up smoking and worried it will get me back smoking tobacco

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Microdosing salvia? [Re: Broken1] * 1
    #24918702 - 01/16/18 04:05 PM (6 years, 2 months ago)

the salvia tea with 10 leaves stirred vigorously was trippy for half an hour - 45 mins, but not more trippy than a joint of MJ, although in the odd direction of salvia, which seems energized, and layered or bifurcating (splitting) even when you may not see things. while MJ is more cozy and syropy and zingy.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom