Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
OfflineCrystal G
I'm a teapot

Loc: outer space
Does anybody who voted for Trump regret voting for him? * 1
    #24071620 - 02/07/17 03:52 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

I noticed I've been seeing a lot of buyer's remorse from people who voted for him. Does anybody who voted for him have any regrets, or despise anything he's done in particular?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: Does anybody who voted for Trump regret voting for him? [Re: Crystal G] * 5
    #24071623 - 02/07/17 03:54 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

im sure more do than are willing to admit it

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

OfflineCocotazo
Stranger
Re: Does anybody who voted for Trump regret voting for him? [Re: Crystal G]
    #24071625 - 02/07/17 03:55 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

No.. people who voted for Trump are like black  people voting for Obama back when he got elecfed.    Plus he's only been in office for a short time period, hardly enough time to " make America great again ".  I think he's an idiot but I hate the politicians even more ... I just want a shirt that says " gram em by the pussy - my president "

InvisibleEminence
Male

Loc: Richmond, VA Flag
    #24071637 - 02/07/17 04:09 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Not so far. I haven't really seen anyone regretting it. So early anyway. I'll bet the number of people who might regret it won't end up as high as people who regretted voting for Obama's second term though lol

--------------------

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Does anybody who voted for Trump regret voting for him? [Re: Crystal G] * 10
    #24071642 - 02/07/17 04:12 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Probably not. These people could catch their girl sucking Trump's dick, and they'd still swing off his nutsack....and kiss their girl after she's done.

--------------------

OfflineCocotazo
Stranger
Re: Does anybody who voted for Trump regret voting for him? [Re: Dark_Star] * 1
    #24071650 - 02/07/17 04:22 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Any vendors that sell grab em by the pussy shirts? I would totally get a couple

InvisibleCosmic_Flame
THE BREAKFAST EMPRESS
Female User Gallery

Loc: Under The Sea
Re: Does anybody who voted for Trump regret voting for him? [Re: Cocotazo]
    #24071670 - 02/07/17 04:51 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

I've seen plenty, this board is a perfect example of trump regret

:shitstorm:

--------------------
Pull the blinds and change their minds....

OfflineUniversaleyeni
Friend
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fl
Re: Does anybody who voted for Trump regret voting for him? [Re: Crystal G] * 4
    #24071675 - 02/07/17 04:59 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Does anybody who voted now realize the popular vote doesn't count, and only serves as theater to confuse and entertain sheep?

Well, if you've gotten past that, dig this. The puppet enforces the agenda of the folks who are really running this country. This figure is for the avg American to have a place to point a finger and hope for better in 4 years. With all the outrageous things going on, who better than loud mouth arrogant Trump to "play" the role?

So, instead of protesting a puppet, protest the system. Who put him there? Damn sure wasn't the popular vote. Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

:smilingpuppy:

Extra tip: the electoral college was created to keep votes in house, and supercede the growin group of immigrants, women , and blacks who could now vote and put a damper in the man's plan.

Read all about it, it's a few chapters after the mass genocide of Native Americans at the hands of our countries' founding fathers. :tongue:

OfflineCocotazo
Stranger
Re: Does anybody who voted for Trump regret voting for him? [Re: Universaleyeni]
    #24071679 - 02/07/17 05:02 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Universaleyeni said:
Does anybody who voted now realize the popular vote doesn't count, and only serves as theater to confuse and entertain sheep?

Well, if you've gotten past that, dig this. The puppet enforces the agenda of the folks who are really running this country. This figure is for the avg American to have a place to point a finger and hope for better in 4 years. With all the outrageous things going on, who better than loud mouth arrogant Trump to "play" the role?

So, instead of protesting a puppet, protest the system. Who put him there? Damn sure wasn't the popular vote. Don't hate the playa, hate the game.

Extra tip: the electoral college was created to keep votes in house, and supercede the growin group of immigrants, women , and blacks who could now vote and put a damper in the man's plan.

Read all about it, it's a few chapters after the mass genocide of Native Americans at the hands of our countries' founding fathers. :tongue:

Yea buddy at least you can still say what you want.. you're just being watched sort off.  And corruption comes with government like light with darkness.    Just 2 sides of the same coin.    Can't have one without the other.    Accept your position

OnlineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
    #24071681 - 02/07/17 05:04 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Im curious to know what exactly u have seen or heard in terms of "regret" Crystal G.

Ive seen some myself. My GFs brother had some regret when Trump admitted he wasnt going to bring Mrs. Clinton to court. His silver lining was "well at least he might lower income taxes".

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

Re: Does anybody who voted for Trump regret voting for him? [Re: Cocotazo] * 7
    #24071684 - 02/07/17 05:07 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Cocotazo said:
Any vendors that sell grab em by the pussy shirts? I would totally get a couple

You're in luck!  These shirts are a hidden item in the Shroomery store!  To get them, PM Koods, convince him that you love Donald Trump, and he'll send you the list of colors/sizes/prices.

OnlineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Re: Does anybody who voted for Trump regret voting for him? [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #24071689 - 02/07/17 05:09 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

:ilold:

InvisibleBurke Dennings
baby merchant

#24071700 - 02/07/17 05:16 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

To answer your question, CrystalG, I doubt there are too many regretful Trump voters.  I've seen the "#TrumpRegrets" thing, but it's the Internet; I take that with a huge grain of salt.  In my real life, I only have access to one hardcore Trump supporter, a very old friend of mine.  I spoke to him about this on Sunday because I was curious about his take on some things.  As a lifelong pothead, he admitted that the appointment of Sessions is regrettable, and as a father of several school-aged children, he seemed unenthused about Betsy DeVos.  However, I got the impression that his general hopefulness of what Trump may yet do seemed to overshadow these concerns, and even if he'd have known about those things going in, I bet he'd gladly vote Trump again.  In short, Trump hasn't really done anything serious enough to instill real regret in his large group of supporters. 

Your question will be much more interesting in like 3.5 years.

OfflineWebster10
Up like Trump
Male

Loc: Strawberry Fields Flag
Re: Does anybody who voted for Trump regret voting for him? [Re: Crystal G] * 2
    #24071708 - 02/07/17 05:24 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:
I noticed I've been seeing a lot of buyer's remorse from people who voted for him. Does anybody who voted for him have any regrets, or despise anything he's done in particular?

You're not seeing buyers remorse. You're seeing articles written by liberal media that talks about buyers remorse. Trump voters aren't stupid enough to fall for the dishonesty and lies told by the media and mostly agreee that we elected a man like no other who's making real change to our country.

Trump 4 fookin lyyyfe

--------------------
:leaf: :usa:

OfflineUniversaleyeni
Friend
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fl
Re: Does anybody who voted for Trump regret voting for him? [Re: Cocotazo] * 1
    #24071713 - 02/07/17 05:29 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Cocotazo said:
Quote:

Universaleyeni said:

Yea buddy at least you can still say what you want.. you're just being watched sort off.  And corruption comes with government like light with darkness.    Just 2 sides of the same coin.    Can't have one without the other.    Accept your position

I agree with what you said, bump on the head (cocotazo). I'm Cuban :lol:

There's nothing wrong with knowing the truth tho. I won't mentally masturbate myself on wether it will change or not, but I ll be damned if I succumb to ignorance. Kinda like the ecological destruction of planet earth...some guy on here told me to go save the whales (to go fuck off in a way). There's nothing I can do to save the planet, but it would be pretty lame of me to cover my eyes and ears to facts.

Hey, Shroomery joke: keep em in the dark, feed em shit

:heytherebadboy:

InvisibleShroomopotamus
Happy Mushrooming
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Funkotron
Re: Does anybody who voted for Trump regret voting for him? [Re: Crystal G] * 6
    #24071749 - 02/07/17 06:30 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Trump is the first president throughout my life I've seen who has worked toward bettering America for Americans. In the 3-ish weeks he has been in office he has done more good for the country than many other presidents combined. I've never been proud to consider myself American until November. As much as I hate to think about it, I can't help but imagine what kind of horrible outcome a Clinton win would have been. I truly feel like we avoided a major disaster and possible war.

God bless President Donald Trump :sun:

The only negative of his presidency is the immense increase of adults suddenly acting like children.

--------------------
Live by the mushroom, die by the mushroom
:mushroom2::rainbowdrink:
This is a trap! A trap! You are all busted! Busted! You fools!
:twirlyface:

If a time comes where I fail to appear I've been abducted and I will miss you all
Please smile and pet puppies as often as possible
Be happy
Be nice
(<3);}

OfflineAmericanPsycho
Abomination of Nature
Male User Gallery

Loc: Normandy SR2 Flag
Re: Does anybody who voted for Trump regret voting for him? [Re: Shroomopotamus]
    #24071827 - 02/07/17 07:49 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

I didn't vote at all.  I figured one of them would do something that would piss me off.

OfflinePatlal
You ask too many questions
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ottawa Flag
Re: Does anybody who voted for Trump regret voting for him? [Re: AmericanPsycho] * 1
    #24071871 - 02/07/17 08:32 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Had I known what he had in mind, I would have gotten a dual citizenship and registered in as many states as I could to vote for him. I would have attempted to vote twice in Calfornia.

--------------------

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pudge County, TX
Re: Does anybody who voted for Trump regret voting for him? [Re: Crystal G] * 3
    #24071877 - 02/07/17 08:34 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

I really don't see why Trump voters would be having buyers remorse.

Isn't he basically putting into action everything that he said that he was going to do?

--------------------
Aka Pudge (the real one, not the bitch ass fake one from 2020)

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #24071879 - 02/07/17 08:36 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Crystal G said:

we saw that with obama, not seeing it with trump

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates