Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >
Offlineshivas.wisdom
בּ
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Turtle Island
Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #24071090 - 02/06/17 09:55 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Senor_Doobie said:
You are going to sit here and say it isn't cowardice to go around destroying property wearing a mask?

I don't care how you rationalize it.  The only thing you are trying to do is avoid getting caught because you don't want to be held accountable for your behavior.

I support property destruction as a valid tactic, but I can't say I support every occasion of it. If you want my completely honest opinion, I am uncertain of how much value is gained from the property destruction that was committed by the black bloc at the inauguration. This type of property destruction is mostly symbolic. On the other hand, I fully support the property destruction that prevented Milo from speaking at Berkeley. That had the direct effect of shutting down his platform that night, and I believe the harm his speech would have caused to have been the greater ill.

I do not expect you to accept this rationalization, because to you the State has a monopoly on violence. Only the State is allowed to rationalize violence. Anarchists do not accept that premise, no one has the right to threaten our community with violence. We reject the right of the government and police--who have more in common with fascists than they do with us--to decide for us when fascists have crossed the line from merely expressing themselves into posing an immediate threat. We will not abdicate our freedom to judge when and how to defend ourselves.

You don't have to accept it, but understand it. You won't be shaming us out of acting.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Loc: Trump Train
Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: shivas.wisdom] * 1
    #24071098 - 02/06/17 09:58 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

You lost me as "I support property destruction".

Enjoy prison, terrorist.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: shivas.wisdom] * 2
    #24071103 - 02/06/17 10:00 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

shivas.wisdom said:
Quote:

Senor_Doobie said:
You are going to sit here and say it isn't cowardice to go around destroying property wearing a mask?

I don't care how you rationalize it.  The only thing you are trying to do is avoid getting caught because you don't want to be held accountable for your behavior.

I support property destruction as a valid tactic

I support killing those that endanger lives through their rioting. there could be a
reason we dont have riots like that in the south. lots of people hold the same view

Quote:

This type of property destruction is mostly symbolic. On the other hand, I fully support the property destruction that prevented Milo from speaking at Berkeley.

so you do not support free speech but you support costing private citizens money
and livelihoods. how is this anarchism and not simply fascism

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: Senor_Doobie] * 1
    #24071102 - 02/06/17 10:00 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Senor_Doobie said:
Quote:

koods said:
Wtf is antifa

You've been defending thi shit for days and you don't even know what Antifa is?

I haven't been defending anything. I don't really give a shit. I just think it's funny how obsessed you people are with a bunch of college students. College students are immature idiots. They do the same thing when their sports teams win or lose or when their pedophile protecting football coach is fired. Nobody really cares outside of your little alt right cult.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (02/06/17 10:04 PM)

Offlineshivas.wisdom
בּ
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: Senor_Doobie] * 1
    #24071109 - 02/06/17 10:02 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Senor_Doobie said:

Enjoy prison, terrorist.

Do you consider Samual Adams and the Sons of Liberty to have been terrorists too?

--------------------

InvisibleCalifornia
A E S T H E T I C S A T A N
 User Gallery

Loc: H A U N T E D H O U S E Flag
Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #24071110 - 02/06/17 10:02 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

shivas.wisdom said:
You won't be shaming us out of acting.

On account of you being mask-wearing cowards.

OfflineTheHulk69
Stranger
Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: shivas.wisdom] * 1
    #24071113 - 02/06/17 10:03 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

What is this? Some look at me "im an anarchist ama"? This is a foolish ploy for attention if I've ever seen one. I just read Your previous posts about you advocating people removing words from their speech.. who are you talk shit on fascists when you are advocating restricting people's speech? Not as if I support fascism in any way, I would say I oppose any belief taken to extreme. People have a right to offend others. Grow up

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: TheHulk69]
    #24071115 - 02/06/17 10:05 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

koods said:
I don't really give a shit.

Willful ignorance, gotcha.

--------------------

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: TheHulk69]
    #24071119 - 02/06/17 10:06 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Haven't you heard, it's not nice to say mean things about Milo yannopololpolisisis

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #24071126 - 02/06/17 10:08 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

shivas.wisdom said:
Quote:

Senor_Doobie said:

Enjoy prison, terrorist.

Do you consider Samual Adams and the Sons of Liberty to have been terrorists too?

are the fascist bitch bois actively engaging in a revolution? all I see it criminal
property destruction and attacks on innocent civilians, maybe they need to declare
war and get this shit started already.

InvisibleCalifornia
A E S T H E T I C S A T A N
 User Gallery

Loc: H A U N T E D H O U S E Flag
Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #24071132 - 02/06/17 10:10 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

shivas.wisdom said:
Quote:

Senor_Doobie said:

Enjoy prison, terrorist.

are the fascist bitch bois actively engaging in a revolution? all I see it criminal
property destruction and attacks on innocent civilians, maybe they need to declare
war and get this shit started already.

They won't though, because they are pussies and cowards, dude.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #24071133 - 02/06/17 10:11 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

When you guys settle on a definition for antifa let me know

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: koods]
    #24071138 - 02/06/17 10:13 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

shivas.wisdom said:
Quote:

Senor_Doobie said:

I support property destruction as a valid tactic, but I can't say I support every occasion of it. If you want my completely honest opinion, I am uncertain of how much value is gained from the property destruction that was committed by the black bloc at the inauguration. This type of property destruction is mostly symbolic. On the other hand, I fully support the property destruction that prevented Milo from speaking at Berkeley. That had the direct effect of shutting down his platform that night, and I believe the harm his speech would have caused to have been the greater ill.

I do not expect you to accept this rationalization, because to you the State has a monopoly on violence. Only the State is allowed to rationalize violence. Anarchists do not accept that premise, no one has the right to threaten our community with violence. We reject the right of the government and police--who have more in common with fascists than they do with us--to decide for us when fascists have crossed the line from merely expressing themselves into posing an immediate threat. We will not abdicate our freedom to judge when and how to defend ourselves.

You don't have to accept it, but understand it. You won't be shaming us out of acting.

"I believe the harm his speech would have caused to have been the greater ill"

Why is that, if his speech wasn't good, what influence would it have?  Or are you suggesting that people are so stupid that can be influenced by a retard like Milo?

So instead of Milo spewing his bullshit you would rather have innocent people getting injured in some riot as these protesters destroy the campus?  :facepalm:

Listening to speeches can't cause people to do anything that isn't already there inside of them, Milo doesn't have any power over people, it's only people like you that give him power.

Offlineshivas.wisdom
בּ
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #24071144 - 02/06/17 10:18 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

TheHulk69 said:
who are you talk shit on fascists when you are advocating restricting people's speech? Not as if I support fascism in any way, I would say I oppose any belief taken to extreme. People have a right to offend others. Grow up

Note, although I cannot speak for everyone who claims antifa, I do not attack people simply for having dissenting or ugly opinions. I oppose fascists because of what they do, not what they say. I'm not opposed to free speech; I'm opposed to the fact that they advance an agenda of hate and terror. I have no power to censor them; thanks to the “neutrality” of the capitalist market, they continue to publish hate literature in print and the internet. But I will not let them come into my community to build the power they need to enact their hatred.

The government and the police have never protected everyone’s free speech equally, and never will. It is in their self-interest to repress views and actions that challenge existing power inequalities. Anarchists don’t like being silenced by the state--but we don’t want the state to define and manage our freedom, either. I support self-defense and self-determination above all. What’s the purpose of free speech, if not to foster a world free from oppression? Fascists oppose this vision; thus I oppose fascism by any means necessary.

Fascists are only attempting to express their views “peacefully” in order to lay the groundwork for violent activity. Because fascists require a veneer of social legitimacy to be able to carry out their program, giving them a platform to speak opens the door to their being able to do physical harm to people. Public speech promoting ideologies of hate, whether or not you consider it violent on its own, always complements and correlates with violent actions.

--------------------

InvisibleEminence
Male

Loc: Richmond, VA Flag
Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: shivas.wisdom] * 2
    #24071145 - 02/06/17 10:19 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Nothing to understand about you cowards. You're a very small minority and most people don't like you. Put your hands on me or any of my friends, family or property and I'm yanking your flag pole from your dainty hands and shoving it up your asses.

Also.."we prevented Milo from speaking!" Yeah, and then you got him even more recognition and a number 1 spot on Amazon book sales :rofl:

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: Eminence]
    #24071150 - 02/06/17 10:22 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

you're a very small minority

Bingo. Makes you wonder why there are half a dozen threads a week about them.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisibleEminence
Male

Loc: Richmond, VA Flag
Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: koods]
    #24071160 - 02/06/17 10:28 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Because even though they're a small minority, they still cause a lot of bullshit for everyone around them, mostly people who aren't even doing anything to them. And it still seems to be justified by too many "liberals" who insist on calling them protesters.

--------------------

Offlineshivas.wisdom
בּ
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: Eminence]
    #24071169 - 02/06/17 10:33 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Eminence said:
Also.."we prevented Milo from speaking!" Yeah, and then you got him even more recognition and a number 1 spot on Amazon book sales

Nothing exists in a bubble. It can't be helped that reactionary media throws his face all over the news the next day; they do the same with mass shooters, their viewers love a villain story. Our response isn't to stop acting locally, though. What you say might be true on the national level, but I assure you that his presence was drastically reduced for the local community that decided it didn't want Milo there.

--------------------

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: Eminence] * 1
    #24071171 - 02/06/17 10:33 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Exactly.

And these little quivering nitwits have the gall to try to start a thread to gain members?  It's pathetic.

And it pisses me off, and I'm not going to stand by while people feel scared to wear a fucking Trump hat to the wrong place at the wrong time.

Fuck these miserable faggots

--------------------

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

#24071174 - 02/06/17 10:34 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

shivas.wisdom said:
Quote:

Eminence said:
Also.."we prevented Milo from speaking!" Yeah, and then you got him even more recognition and a number 1 spot on Amazon book sales

Nothing exists in a bubble. It can't be helped that reactionary media throws his face all over the news the next day; they do the same with mass shooters, their viewers love a villain story. Our response isn't to stop acting locally, though. What you say might be true on the national level, but I assure you that his presence was drastically reduced for the local community that decided it didn't want Milo there.

If you want to advocate violence, you should really just stick to doing it in your own head.  Maybe then you'll only hurt yourself.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds