Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >
InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Loc: Trump Train
Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: wrestler_az]
    #24071247 - 02/06/17 11:00 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

People usually do that without opening their mouths.

Take a side or shut up.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #24071252 - 02/06/17 11:01 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

what happened to you doobs? you werent always this shitty, were you?

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

InvisibleEminence
Male

Loc: Richmond, VA Flag
Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: koods]
    #24071254 - 02/06/17 11:02 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Seems like you guys just feed off each other. Your conflict motivates you. You need a hobby that doesn't involve getting bent out of shape over speakers at colleges you have no connection to.

I'm not directly connected to any of those speakers, no..but in these peoples' eyes I might as well just be the speakers myself anyway. If I were to even go to one of Milo's speeches..or hell, even go see someone like Ben Shapiro..I'd be a target to get ganged up on by a bunch of mask-wearing girly men who only attack in groups. I thought you didn't care about any of this though, what are you here to say?

--------------------

Offlineshivas.wisdom
בּ
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Turtle Island
Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: TheHulk69]
    #24071256 - 02/06/17 11:03 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Anarchy is not chaos. A large aspect of anarchist action goes towards operating anarchist community spaces, and learning how to organize without oppressive power structures. Anarchists do not solely negate the State, we are attempting to create something as well. I don't seek the dissolution of all social structure, merely social structures dependent on exploitation and oppression.

And I totally understand the slippery slope argument with regards to preemptively responding to fascist organizing before physical violence necessarily begins. I can't speak for everyone, but I do my best to not be reactionary in my politics. Simply wearing a trump hat is not enough to warrant a violent response on its own merit. No one is perfect, but I trust my own ability when it comes to preserving my own autonomy, rather than an external authority. Thus the whole anarchist thing, haha, autonomy and self-determination are v important things for me.

--------------------

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: wrestler_az]
    #24071258 - 02/06/17 11:04 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

wrestler_az said:
what happened to you doobs? you werent always this shitty, were you?

You came in here to stir shit.  If you don't like the result of your labor, look inward.

--------------------

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #24071276 - 02/06/17 11:10 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

no, the shit was well stirred before i ever said anything. really im just here because im bored, and ive decided to get off facebook for the immediate foreseeable future. only reason im replying now, is because you seem a very different person to me now then when we first met. you're so confrontational and condescending about this shit... i dont know. seems kind of sad.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #24071277 - 02/06/17 11:10 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Imagine if you guys actually focused your senses of injustice into something constructive like fighting for prisoners of the drug war or saving animals from abuse or sponsoring a gay Iranian refugee. Instead you make thread after thread about whether some right wing agitator gets to speak for an hour. Grow the fuck up.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #24071278 - 02/06/17 11:11 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

shivas.wisdom said:
Anarchy is not chaos. A large aspect of anarchist action goes towards operating anarchist community spaces, and learning how to organize without oppressive power structures. Anarchists do not solely negate the State, we are attempting to create something as well. I don't seek the dissolution of all social structure, merely social structures dependent on exploitation and oppression.

but these so called anarchist you're referring to are in fact oppressing,
exploiting and exerting power over others, how can you tell these lies
and claim this is what they believe when it's clearly in opposition to
what they do

Quote:

And I totally understand the slippery slope argument with regards to preemptively responding to fascist organizing before physical violence necessarily begins.

but they are the fascists, they arent responding to it, they are it

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: koods]
    #24071281 - 02/06/17 11:12 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Imagine if you guys actually focused your senses of injustice into something constructive like fighting for prisoners of the drug war or saving animals from abuse or sponsoring a gay Iranian refugee.

how many gay iranian refugees are living at your house?

InvisibleEminence
Male

Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #24071285 - 02/06/17 11:12 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Most likely you're just delusional and looking for a way to rationalize violence towards people you don't agree with. You guys aren't some noble revolutionaries. Quit playing pretend and do something useful or you might fuck with the wrong people and regret it.

--------------------

Offlineshivas.wisdom
בּ
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Turtle Island
    #24071288 - 02/06/17 11:13 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

I had hopped this threads discussion would have rolled out differently but I should have known better.

--------------------

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

#24071301 - 02/06/17 11:20 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

wrestler_az said:
no, the shit was well stirred before i ever said anything. really im just here because im bored, and ive decided to get off facebook for the immediate foreseeable future. only reason im replying now, is because you seem a very different person to me now then when we first met. you're so confrontational and condescending about this shit... i dont know. seems kind of sad.

waz,

You are in a confrontational thread.  This was started by people who want to cause violence and destroy property.  You're damn right I am going to confront that.

And I will confront anything I damn wwell please, and there's quite a bit of shit to confront these days...so, whatever.  You can't take the heat...leave Facebook.

But if you come into a thread like this and start picking on me, then I'm going to assume that you are one of these morons condoning violence.  And when you say "at least he's doing something" about somebody going out wearing a mask to beat up college kids, I say I have reason.

So, like I said man...look inward.  You don't want to think about the issues of our time....fine.  But don't post in a thread about an issue you don't care about just to take a shot at me.

--------------------

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#24071306 - 02/06/17 11:23 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

i think about them plenty. ill leave you to your thing.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: Eminence]
    #24071310 - 02/06/17 11:24 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Eminence said:
Most likely you're just delusional and looking for a way to rationalize violence towards people you don't agree with. You guys aren't some noble revolutionaries. Quit playing pretend and do something useful or you might fuck with the wrong people and regret it.

You guys just wanna crack skulls. You say you're non violent but I see a lot of posts from your side fantasizing about violent retaliation. Shroomism has a fetish for videos of protesters getting run over by cars.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: koods] * 1
    #24071318 - 02/06/17 11:27 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Violence against violence is different than violence against would-be audience members at a college event.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#24071323 - 02/06/17 11:28 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

#24071331 - 02/06/17 11:34 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

“Notwithstanding any other provision of law, a driver of a motor vehicle who unintentionally causes injury or death to an individual obstructing vehicular traffic on a public road, street, or highway is not guilty of an offense.”

See the word "unintentionally"? 

That's a big deal, that word.

Did you hear about the group of protesters who got hit by a truck while standing on the freeway on ramp a couple days ago?

People have to stay out of the street...for their jown safety.  I don't advocate anybody running over anybody with their cars...but it's going to happen if they are standing in the street.  Accidentally or for other reasons.

Let's say a large group of protesters surround your car, while you are in it.  Would you be justified in driving away to remove them from your car?  What if they're rocking the car?  What if you're afraid they might lift the car or try to flip it?

Anyway, that bill doesn't advocate violence and neither do I.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#24071335 - 02/06/17 11:37 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

shivas.wisdom said:
I had hopped this threads discussion would have rolled out differently but I should have known better.

maybe you should have figured out the difference between actually being an anarchist
and making excuses for fascism and oppression. it could have gone much better then

InvisibleEminence
Male

#24071336 - 02/06/17 11:38 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

Eminence said:

You guys just wanna crack skulls. You say you're non violent but I see a lot of posts from your side fantasizing about violent retaliation. Shroomism has a fetish for videos of protesters getting run over by cars.

Yeah, I'll admit I've had some violent fantasies towards these people. Hard not to if I imagine if my girlfriend were one of the women being beaten in the head with a flag pole while she's just wearing a hat supporting Trump, or a friend of mine being beaten with clubs by multiple people while he's already unconscious in the street. I don't feel guilty about it either, because I'm not violent unless someone assaults me or someone I care about. :shrug:

Also..about that North Dakota bill...what do you expect it to come to if protesters won't move? What would you do if you had to get to work or be fired because some idiots want to block you? What if you had a kid you needed to pick up? What if you or a passenger of yours was on the way to the ER? There's gotta be a limit to how many times you tell them to move or how long you have to wait for the cops before they just need to deal with the repercussions of standing in front of peoples' cars.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#24071337 - 02/06/17 11:40 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

koods said:
http://www.politicususa.com/2017/01/17/north-dakota-bill-legalize-running-protesters-car.html

good, these dumbasses put people in danger and threaten the lives of others, if they
die it's not a problem, it's their choice. this should be happening everywhere

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds