Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >
InvisibleEminence
Male

Loc: Richmond, VA Flag
Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #24071178 - 02/06/17 10:35 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Sounds like a good way to try to cover up your little club's embarrassment for actually making him even more of a public figure. Why don't you just kill him next time? Isn't that the next logical step for what you pussies are already doing?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #24071189 - 02/06/17 10:39 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Senor_Doobie said:
Exactly.

And these little quivering nitwits have the gall to try to start a thread to gain members?  It's pathetic.

And it pisses me off, and I'm not going to stand by while people feel scared to wear a fucking Trump hat to the wrong place at the wrong time.

Fuck these miserable faggots

They're going to physically assault the wrong group of people one day and they're going to be shocked at what happens next, it will be a bloodbath.

They think it's a big game and aren't really prepared for what they're trying to provoke.  It's a bunch of immature kids trying to play adult games, they don't have a clue.

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Loc: Trump Train
Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: qman]
    #24071194 - 02/06/17 10:41 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

How long before the Hell's Angels start providing security for Ben Shapiro?

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlinedjbluntmagic
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: qman]
    #24071196 - 02/06/17 10:42 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

In part it's the left's unwillingness to act militantly in recent years that has led to the present set of circumstances. Maybe a case of too little too late

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: djbluntmagic]
    #24071200 - 02/06/17 10:43 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Too little, too little.

--------------------

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: Eminence] * 3
    #24071202 - 02/06/17 10:43 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Seems like you guys just feed off each other. Your conflict motivates you. You need a hobby that doesn't involve getting bent out of shape over speakers at colleges you have no connection to.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #24071204 - 02/06/17 10:44 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Senor_Doobie said:
I'm not going to stand by while people feel scared to wear a fucking Trump hat to the wrong place at the wrong time.

ya? what are you going to do about it?

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Offlineshivas.wisdom
בּ
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Turtle Island
Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: koods]
    #24071205 - 02/06/17 10:45 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

you're a very small minority

Bingo. Makes you wonder why there are half a dozen threads a week about them.

Anarchists are a minority, but they have had a disproportionately large impact on social movements. Birth control, slavery abolition, women's rights, civil rights movement, the antiwar movement, the 8 hour day, modern art all had a huge influence from anarchists. That disproportionate activism hasn't stopped.

--------------------

OfflineTheHulk69
Stranger
Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: shivas.wisdom]
    #24071206 - 02/06/17 10:45 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

shivas.wisdom said:
Quote:

TheHulk69 said:
who are you talk shit on fascists when you are advocating restricting people's speech? Not as if I support fascism in any way, I would say I oppose any belief taken to extreme. People have a right to offend others. Grow up

Note, although I cannot speak for everyone who claims antifa, I do not attack people simply for having dissenting or ugly opinions. I oppose fascists because of what they do, not what they say. I'm not opposed to free speech; I'm opposed to the fact that they advance an agenda of hate and terror. I have no power to censor them; thanks to the “neutrality” of the capitalist market, they continue to publish hate literature in print and the internet. But I will not let them come into my community to build the power they need to enact their hatred.

The government and the police have never protected everyone’s free speech equally, and never will. It is in their self-interest to repress views and actions that challenge existing power inequalities. Anarchists don’t like being silenced by the state--but we don’t want the state to define and manage our freedom, either. I support self-defense and self-determination above all. What’s the purpose of free speech, if not to foster a world free from oppression? Fascists oppose this vision; thus I oppose fascism by any means necessary.

Fascists are only attempting to express their views “peacefully” in order to lay the groundwork for violent activity. Because fascists require a veneer of social legitimacy to be able to carry out their program, giving them a platform to speak opens the door to their being able to do physical harm to people. Public speech promoting ideologies of hate, whether or not you consider it violent on its own, always complements and correlates with violent actions.

See the difficult thing to realize is this: that very same rationale you describe fascists having, is the same one you hold. The rationalization that your actions are "right" that your violence is worth the ends of "freeing people". Thats an inherent human belief structure of humans,so I cant hold it against myself,  you or anyone for that matter.

In response to "I dont want the state to define my freedom." Sure obviously know one fucking does. But guess what without this state or order or law or however you wish to view it,  we wouldn't have common language, especially not this magical means of communication we share now. The terrible irony of this whole "I dont want to be defined by society" attitude is the rampant conformity of the subculture.  Something I have seen first hand, hell even in my own self. Guess what, humans are social creatures, conformity is god damn natural. And even more ironic is the fact that the state capitalizes on these people's "individuality". It's absurd to the core.

Anarchy/chaos has a place believe me, but  intelligent folks like you who attempt to carry it to it's full end just present an absurd point..

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #24071210 - 02/06/17 10:48 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

shivas.wisdom said:
Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

you're a very small minority

Bingo. Makes you wonder why there are half a dozen threads a week about them.

Anarchists are a minority, but they have had a disproportionately large impact on social movements. Birth control, slavery abolition, women's rights, civil rights movement, the antiwar movement, the 8 hour day, modern art all had a huge influence from anarchists. That disproportionate activism hasn't stopped.

You're a bunch of children playing Indians with a bunch of make believe cowboys.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: wrestler_az]
    #24071211 - 02/06/17 10:48 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

wrestler_az said:
Quote:

Senor_Doobie said:
I'm not going to stand by while people feel scared to wear a fucking Trump hat to the wrong place at the wrong time.

Thhis is what I'm doing about it right now.  Encouraging people to speak up against this Nazi bullshit.

It's really not hard to beat these people at an argument.  I mean, their starting from the position "Violence on innocent people and destruction of property is a good idea."

Not hard to win that one.

So, all I can do is keep having these arguments.  Until I find something more constructive.

--------------------

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: koods]
    #24071220 - 02/06/17 10:50 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
When you guys settle on a definition for antifa let me know

I already settled on one, fascists

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#24071224 - 02/06/17 10:51 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

bitching and calling people faggots on the internet? at the very least hes willing to actually DO something... if anything, you're the pussy faggot.

--------------------
how's your WOW?

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: wrestler_az]
    #24071225 - 02/06/17 10:52 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

wrestler_az said:
Quote:

Senor_Doobie said:

the same thing I do every day pinky.

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Re: Anarchists, Antifa, and the Black Bloc -- get behind the scary masks [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #24071232 - 02/06/17 10:55 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

No, they're Nazis.

The Nazis opposed Fascists and Communists.  They used violence against all opposing views through the SA.  They then took over the government through sheer intimidation and violence.

That seems to be the plan from the left.  They claim to be anarchists because they forget from week to week what they stand for.  Now that they are getting called out for blaming white men for all the ills in society, they are shifting to anarchy, I guess.  Since they, like anarchists, don't believe in borders.

But ultimately, I really think they are Nazis.  Because the anarchy claim is just a front for their true enemy.  The straight, white guy...or anyone who disagrees with them.

--------------------

Offlineqman
Stranger

#24071231 - 02/06/17 10:55 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

wrestler_az said:
bitching and calling people faggots on the internet? at the very least hes willing to actually DO something... if anything, you're the pussy faggot.

Maybe he'll burn down your car to stop someone from using their free speech, "least hes willing to actually DO something".  :facepalm:

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

#24071236 - 02/06/17 10:56 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

See what I mean waz...you can't win from that position.

--------------------

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#24071237 - 02/06/17 10:57 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

sure

--------------------
how's your WOW?

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

#24071241 - 02/06/17 10:57 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Go beat up some college kids waz.  I'm sure they have it coming.

--------------------

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

#24071244 - 02/06/17 10:58 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

except im not competing... im a spectator

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Next >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies