Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinepfshroomer
MASTER OF MY DOMAIN
Male User Gallery

Loc: seeking the truth
Were my rights violated?
    #2404094 - 03/04/04 09:23 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Okay,me and M were at a friends house.Me and M are out in my friends front yard just walking around for a few hours talking about stuff.We walk over to my friends Dads house who lives right behind where we were(NOT entering his home or property) and told him we were leaving and we'd be back tomorrow.Well on our way home,we see 4 cops in a line going down the road,they turn down the road we are on,then they go down the road that our friends dad lives on,so when we see this we get scared.The cops knock on our friends dads door,they tell everyone in there to get down and put handcuffs on all of them.One cop comes back up to us and stops us and searches us and horrasses me,he didnt read me my rights or anything.He just stops me and my friend(we were walking)and searches us and asks us all sorts of questions,me and M not answering most of them.I ask the cop why we were being searched,and he said because we were seen comming from a known drug-dealers house,I said "NO WE WERE NOT!"Supposidly the "drug dealer" was the dad that lived behind our girl friends house(it was her dad).Anyways,we had not been there that night(honestly).Anyways,then the cop starts telling me that he knows I do drugs because I was seen on a tape that had me and my mom and sister on it at my aunts house in the same room as methamphetamine.
Anyways,theres alot missing in this story,but thats the main points,anyways,I was just wondering if my rights were violated at all.I am pretty sure they were Im just wanting some opinoins on what I should do.My mom and aunt talked to a lawyer and he said that I should not of been searched and they used that information about my aunt and me on a tape to harrass me.
Thanks for any replies!
Peace,
PF~

--------------------
"Follow the medicine path with an open mind and a clear heart, and you will surely find inner peace and enlightenment."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
Re: Were my rights violated? [Re: pfshroomer]
    #2404289 - 03/04/04 10:09 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

so your family does meth? Why were you being recorded doing illeagle things in your aunts house, and how did the cops get ahold of it?

--------------------

Offlinepfshroomer
MASTER OF MY DOMAIN
Male User Gallery

Loc: seeking the truth
Re: Were my rights violated? [Re: Dreamer987]
    #2407142 - 03/08/04 02:57 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

My aunts boyfriend,Tony,has a daughter and they got to her and had her videotape everything and everybody that was in and out of the house for several days.
Should I take this to court?
peace,
pf~

--------------------
"Follow the medicine path with an open mind and a clear heart, and you will surely find inner peace and enlightenment."

OfflineJameZTheNewbie
The Mahatma OfZalu

Loc: pass the gates of hell 2 ...
Re: Were my rights violated? [Re: pfshroomer]
    #2407199 - 03/08/04 03:10 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

i dont think u can do much for that. if you were arrested then maybe the charges would get dropped but doubtful as they had a gay cop reason. all i can say is fuck the police man. FUCK THEM!

--------------------
Mice have feelings

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub