Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMycoBotanisaceae
MycoBotanisaceae
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
Easiest way to grow?
    #24034506 - 01/23/17 08:40 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Hey guys,

So I have some funds saved up and have been looking at mushroom cultivation for awhile now (First grow). And just wanted to ask some questions to make sure I know what to do. I'm looking to do something small for starters via maybe a jar? I've seen a lot of pictures of people that just grow in jars? (micro grow). What are the things I will need? I know some like..

1. Spore syringe  (not using agar or spore prints)

2. Some kind of grains to grow on in the jar, If someone could recommend a good one that would be great, And if any brands names, I live in Canada.

3. Do I need vermiculite as well for this? or does it just grow on the grains?

4. A pressure cooker?  For Sterilization and etc

5. Clean gloves and cleaning supply.

If I'm missing anything let me know and I can read up on it.

- Also, if I'm growing in a jar how do I know when to take the cap off jar for mushrooms to fruit?

- Do I need to use any special lighting on the jars?

These are just some of the questions I'm thinking to myself.

Thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSporepoise
fungal cetacean

Re: Easiest way to grow? [Re: MycoBotanisaceae]
    #24034517 - 01/23/17 08:48 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

PF TEK. https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/15223324
You don't need a Pressure cooker for the pf tek to succeed. Also you didn't have it listed
but a Still Air Box helps a lot with sterile procedure.

--------------------

OfflineMycoBotanisaceae
MycoBotanisaceae
Male

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Easiest way to grow? [Re: Sporepoise]
    #24034566 - 01/23/17 09:08 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Great! Thank you!

Offlinecalliecat44
Queen Kitty
Female

Loc: Louisville, Kentucky
Re: Easiest way to grow? [Re: MycoBotanisaceae]
    #24034588 - 01/23/17 09:16 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

I'm responding because I'd like to see the responses people offer, especially in the case of when to remove the lid of the jar.
I just started my first grow 2 days ago and haven't seen any Mycelium yet, but I would like to know when as well.
Good luck by the way!!

--------------------
:mushroom2: I look for ways to say, "I love you"
But I ain't into makin' love songs
Baby I'm just rappin' to this LSD:mushroom2:

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: Easiest way to grow? [Re: calliecat44]
    #24034617 - 01/23/17 09:33 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

PF Tek is the most commonly used method for new growers and considered the "simplest" by many growers.

Germination can take from 0 days to up to 7 days.

As stated, no Pressure Cooker (PC) is needed, just a pot of steaming water.

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Offlinetump
ban the undead
 User Gallery

Re: Easiest way to grow? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #24034748 - 01/23/17 10:47 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

I still think soaking grain 24hours then drain and air dry for 1 hour. Then load jars up and pressure cook for 2 hours. Making lids with ports and felt is easy to make too. Its really the bare min you need for you to eat once in a while.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds