Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | Next >
InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Loc: Building 7
Re: League of Legends [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 1
    #23973413 - 01/01/17 03:56 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

CookieCrumbs said:
if cooking were like league

last year i make pudding with milk and vanilla extract
this year i make it with coca cola and pig grease

:rofl:

lard, have mercy

--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
Re: League of Legends [Re: CookieCrumbs]
    #23973421 - 01/01/17 03:59 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

CookieCrumbs said:
If you play with me and do something awesome I will put it on both plays.tv and youtube.

I need more folks to play with. I miss my crowds of friends that all went over to over watch and shit

We must always be on at different times :sad:

I do that lame thing where I only feel justified playing video games after I've gotten a lot done in the day - aka ... 2:00am :lol:

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: League of Legends [Re: twighead]
    #23973849 - 01/01/17 06:33 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Ahhh yeah. On "off days" I tend to take breaks between chores and shit with games. Sometimes (alot of the time) that means some shit doesn't get done.. but its fine I don't mind being a slob.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

#23974547 - 01/01/17 10:58 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

What sucks is my roommates are such slobs there's no room for me to be anymore... it simply would not physically function. I need to move. :lol:

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

#23996444 - 01/09/17 08:04 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Warwick has arguably the oldest kit in the game. As far as I remember they only ever changed ratios and his bloodsent toggle.
Well he's getting a rework midseason (really soon) and the animation has got me looking forward to it.

--------------------
          :dancingbear: Free time is the only time :dancingbear:                    :thatsinteresting:

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

#23998282 - 01/10/17 01:42 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Warwick has always made me laugh, his kit just seems so stupid to me its hilarious, especially the ult

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

#23998286 - 01/10/17 01:44 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

The kits in by the way - looks a lot more interesting... and I also hate flying melee champs :rofl:

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2017/01/warwick-uncaged-wrath-of-zaun.html

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

#23998505 - 01/10/17 03:16 PM (7 years, 3 months ago)

Sounds like a hecarim tf uhh talon?

Sounds like it's gonna get some nerfs.

I'm excited :awesomenod:

Warwick was my first jungle 6 long years ago. Mained him for a while. Continued to main him on my smurf for a while after. Used to call him my face humping puppy :lol: I'm glad it seems they aren't changing too much of the ult, the blood scent movement speed and ult range synergy should be fun.

Also glad it seems tankwick will still be a thing.

--------------------

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: League of Legends [Re: CookieCrumbs] * 1
    #24028859 - 01/21/17 06:23 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Finally got my (first) level 6 mastery on Cho. Yay purple ribbons :cookiemonster:

Also, I stumbled on this, and as a Bard main, I died.

t=47s

--------------------

InvisibleSARAtonin
Violent Dreams
Female User Gallery

Loc: Deutschland
    #24033321 - 01/23/17 01:52 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Anyone watch LCS yesterday?
I was happy to see Supp MF getting some love.

--------------------
“The problem with the Bourgeoisie is that they’re not relatable. They can not read the room and it isn’t a good look. This should have stayed in the drafts. #tonedeaf” - Karl Marx

Want to join a cult? Click for details…

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: League of Legends [Re: SARAtonin]
    #24033391 - 01/23/17 02:26 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

ADCs are really a teir down this season. Enough so that AP Ziggs and other casters are substituting the role. The only reason you would want a support adc is because you are severely lacking overall damage and have almost no wave clear/consistent ad damage.

At professional level? shit why not have 3 adcs?

At diamond/master level? adcs in any lane including jungle are hurting bad. Not unusual for both adcs in the game to get no kills and/or feed. There's just too many gap closers (especially with protobelt) tanks are back in, damage supports are meta, the meta is very gank heavy right now. These are no longer the days of "everyone babysit the adc" and tbh the adc is lucky if the support even gives a shit about them mid game.

Rito had balancing issues so they kind of gave everyone the capability to burst. That capability is wrecking adcs right now, who still don't have good standard defense items (despite having far more items than tank or ap) it ironically ended up hurting assassins too after the rework nerfs. For the most part they still have more durability than adcs tho, especially the junglers.

Heavy damage junglers are meta right now. Which is why I warned you about Khazix a page back or do. All he needs is for a cc on you or the adc and you'll probably definitely both die.

At professional level they make up for all of that with superior ward coverage and expert positioning. For gold-diamond? yeah AP Ziggs and Janna bot lane.

For bronze-silver? man fuck it whatever you're awesome at. Least if your adc sucks dicks then you can make up for it as a support adc. Maybe.

AP MF is really fun...

--------------------

OfflineBlazeyy
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of the Phrygian Hats Flag
    #24067938 - 02/05/17 04:03 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

So i just came back after like a year, wtf have they done, changed multiple champions, some stupid some useless, placement games are still absolutely stupid aswel, i can win 3 games lose 7 and get silver 2, lose 1 game win the next 9 and get bronze 4.

Why are they changing things lol?

I joined a game and it was my first in a year, the supports and tanks are still dominating since patch 3.7, we had balanced champions like warwick and rengar i played them and it's just ridiculous how much they've been buffed, they released a new champion that's so broken i ain't even seen it played since it's banned every single game without fail, they can't pull that stuff, they have stopped the hotfixing and instead wait till a new patch? so the people that buy new champions can't actually play them?!

It's still the same set of champions played nearly every game and has been since season 3, most of the others are just putting you behind by playing them.

I mean i cannot play this game without being high anymore, it's way too stressful, if i'm smoking up i'll play but other than that it's just a clusterfuck of broken shit, i just started placements on a 3rd account to test it and i'm still getting matched with gold 5's so it's likely to be silver 1 with shit winrate, just cause i won the first game, lost 4 in a row and i'm still around silver 1 mmr, this is with shit normal winrates too.

I used to be pretty skilled at this game, but they've changed so much i've had to relearn a bunch of champions and abilities and changes, the point is a game should be stable they shouldn't need to change so much tbh

Season 2 was godly so was the old map, oldschool colours.

--------------------
I give you the choice of 2 pills.

With each containing one of the following:
Cyanide... Psilocin... Would you take the risk?
Didn't think so.

This is why Positive Identification prior to consumption is important.

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: League of Legends [Re: Blazeyy]
    #24069708 - 02/06/17 11:53 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Warwick has been extremely weak and out of the meta for over 3 seasons. He just had a very stale and predictable kit which is pretty much completely outdated now. He needed the rework. And I imagine he will be having ratio/cd tweaks.

I agree that they've been changing too much too soon tho. That's been a huge frustration of mine and other old school players. Took a while to get used to but the updated rift is nice.

And no they only hotfix gamebreaking bugs or ridiculously over powered champions (like release xin/LeBlanc) and it's pretty much always been that way.

Tanks were hurting really bad between the last season and this one. They've only really just come back. Lethality buff has brought adcs back into the game too. (I've seen high lethality Caitlyns one shot other adcs with her ult.) overall all champions and all classes of champions have received damage buffs in the last 2 seasons.
Most champions have received "ease of use" nerfs. Tho thankfully most bruisers are still more or less brain dead.

I think season 3 was the last golden season of league. That's about when they more or less eliminated the laning meta and forced you to teamfight and work with others who may or may not be mentally handicapped 12 year olds.

--------------------

OfflineBlazeyy
Psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Land of the Phrygian Hats Flag
    #24117850 - 02/25/17 02:39 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah season 3 was brilliant i agree, at least the start of it, got a bit iffy at the end, literally having to relearn to entire game again aswel lol some items i like and some i don't, i think the hextech item could be good with a bit more range to it the one that fires a quick burst ahead

--------------------
I give you the choice of 2 pills.

With each containing one of the following:
Cyanide... Psilocin... Would you take the risk?
Didn't think so.

This is why Positive Identification prior to consumption is important.

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: League of Legends [Re: Blazeyy]
    #24119577 - 02/25/17 07:33 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Which hextech item?

Gunblade?

Or protobelt?

Protobelt is insanely good for alot of your more oldschool mages that don't have a dash. Like Annie or Veigar.

--------------------

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

#24119581 - 02/25/17 07:34 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

TFW I try to log into my league account with my work password :confused2: :undecided:

AR URF is up folks. Let's play :cookiemonster:

--------------------

OfflineSweatshirt
Male

Loc: Public Bathroom. Flag
    #24125164 - 02/28/17 02:30 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

I just played for the first time in years and got placed gold 2. Last time I played like 2013 I was diamond 5.
I'm not a fan of league, It's always had the whiniest player base. Hell the shit players don't even realize they're shit and complain so much instead of bother to sit down and learn the game they're playing. I see that a lot in csgo. I had to buy the game again and when I started playing rank you get called a hacker because of the skill difference.

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: League of Legends [Re: Sweatshirt]
    #24125515 - 02/28/17 08:44 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Lol. In league you get called a smurf or scripter.

League is salt inducing because it's so heavily team reliant. I've seen challenger players complain about this issue. Especially in lower elos. If the enemy team has any idea what they're doing and focus on winning then one person at the worst possible moment can throw the entire game. And with the heavy snowball meta those throws come earlier and earlier.

--------------------

OfflineSweatshirt
Male

Loc: Public Bathroom. Flag
    #24125632 - 02/28/17 09:39 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

yeh that game makes me so salty I can't play lol
I only played enough to get ranked cause my buddy's love that game for some reason. I tried dota2 and really like that compared to league. Have any of you played heros of the storm, Is that any good?

InvisibleCookieCrumbsM
Fucked off to the pub
Female User Gallery

Re: League of Legends [Re: Sweatshirt]
    #24125773 - 02/28/17 11:02 AM (7 years, 1 month ago)

I like heroes of the storm. There is no shop, no gold, so there's none of that AFK farming nonsense and all objectives (which vary over like 7-8 maps) increase or deal structure damage. There is one map where the nexus is blocked off and you collect relics that periodically pop up to deal damage to the nexus.

It is still worth it to push because if you kill/capture all the enemy towers it does steady damage to the enemy nexus until they can recapture one.

With the way things are set up it kinda forces people to focus objectives and not kills or relatively meaningless buffs.

The biggest way rito screwed itself over was by waiting too long to introduce different maps and then never balancing for those maps. HoTS obviously has some heroes that are stronger on some maps vs others but it's not like Sona on ARAM or Tryndamere on TT or Heimer in dominion.

I'll have to remember to pull up the dominion nix article. Rito said "dominion died because it wasn't popular because it had balance issues and a lack of technical support because we decided, before it was even released, that we should put all our time and resources into the Rift."

They also nixed magma chamber (which us old school players were looking forward to for years.) because of how little people played the 2v2 snowdown in 2013 or 14. Which considering it was basically the howling abyss map and games lasted an average of 5 minutes... I dunno what they expected.

Rito is a rookie company that has made alot of rookie mistakes. Plus I think the president has his head in his ass. ...and it's owned by China now...

Blizzard has been making, supporting, and balancing content for games 15 times the size of league for over 20 years. MOBAs originated in WoW 10 years ago. I would expect them to have the formula better and they do.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 121 | 122 | 123 | 124 | 125 | 126 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 130 | 131 | 132 | Next >

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom