Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

TRUSTED CULTIVATORS wanted to do some volunteer work to improve the site's mush cult information * 5
    #24032739 - 01/23/17 08:52 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

The Shroomery is quite something! With over 100,000 registered members, over 1,000,000 unique visitors a month coming through here and a whopping TWO DECADES of searchable history we are world's biggest online mushroom tribe!

Even more so! With those two decades of searchable history, we are in fact the world's biggest information resource on magic mushrooms. To toot our horn like the horn of gondor -- we are the library of congress of cultivation techniques, hunting and field identification of magic & medicinal mushrooms!

That's something to be proud of but, also something to fight for!

If you look at the official site, the Wiki part, our information is frozen in time, in years past. Our cultivation forums are lightyears ahead of what our official site has to offer.

So much so that elsewhere online people advise to just skip past the official site and go straight for the forum.  This, as you know, causes a lot of needless redundancy in newbie inquiries. It burdens the forums because the site content lags behind the state-of-the-art.

The people best suited to edit the Wiki to bring it up to the finest in cultivation standards would be our appointed Trusted Cultivators, whom we all respect for their insightful qualitative contributions over the years.

It does not have to be your own original material, you have the expertise of 20 years of Shoomery, all the writeups, TEKs and photos available to make it the best it can be. Imagine our ontopic site content going from bare bones to straight-up WOW. You can make that happen.

How I envision it is as follows:

Interested Trusted Cultivators volunteer for the job. They will get a private forum to coordinate their efforts and make a unified plan of which techniques etc should be included and whatnot, and when consensus is reached to systematically change the content.

The Shroomery is volunteer driven. Moderators receive no compensation for their efforts.

To sweeten the deal for the contributing Trusted Cultivators, I propose the following gesture: Each of the Trusted Cultivators who is part of the team gets 3 one-year supporter accounts at their disposal. These three one-year supporter accounts they can give away to promising or time-proven quality members, so that they can give gifts AND that the site enriched by both the updated content as well as with a number of promising or proven quality members being given a boost in abilities on the board which too will be to the advantage of the site.

Of course you can credit your content if you so desire.

This is for our community! We too need that boost, in this case the site needs the boost in knowledge and content that our own members have amassed over the years.

Trusted Cultivators: The Shroomery calls on you to help make the site a better place.

Any TC volunteers can respond to this topic OR contact me directly via PM.

Make The Shroomery Rise To Greater Glory!

Give the site some love :heart:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleazur
God of Fuck
Male User Gallery

Loc: Daid
Re: TRUSTED CULTIVATORS wanted to do some volunteer work to improve the site's mush cult information [Re: Asante] * 4
    #24032768 - 01/23/17 09:08 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

:splooge:

--------------------

A cube is NOT a cube.

FALL IN LOVE WITH LC
FOTTSE!!!
ALL NOOBS READ THIS!!!

InvisibleJust_A_Noob
Breathing
Male User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Trusted Cultivator
Re: TRUSTED CULTIVATORS wanted to do some volunteer work to improve the site's mush cult information [Re: Asante]
    #24032773 - 01/23/17 09:10 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

I think that is an awesome idea and everybody will benefit

--------------------

Wearing a mask is bad for my physical, emotional, and spiritual health.
Complying = Consent
Wide Mouth 1/2 Pint No-Pour TEK
TC Teks & Links

OfflineTmethylM
Smear in the shale
 User Gallery

Loc: Florida
Trusted Cultivator
Re: TRUSTED CULTIVATORS wanted to do some volunteer work to improve the site's mush cult information [Re: Just_A_Noob]
    #24032796 - 01/23/17 09:23 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Hmmmmm!
I don't see why I couldn't get involved, my time is tight but I should be able to work it in.

--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Trusted Cultivator
Re: TRUSTED CULTIVATORS wanted to do some volunteer work to improve the site's mush cult information [Re: Tmethyl] * 6
    #24032852 - 01/23/17 09:48 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Sorry I'm no TC but I've been advocating for this to be done and trying to volunteer for ages.

I only spend all my time trying to fix the harm the main page wiki shit has done

InvisibleIntelligentxfruit
Earth Hippy

Re: TRUSTED CULTIVATORS wanted to do some volunteer work to improve the site's mush cult information [Re: bodhisatta]
    #24033699 - 01/23/17 04:40 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

I support any decision for letting bodhisatta help improve the main site.
I'm positive there are many other, more trusted long term members who will back him as well.

OfflineTmethylM
Smear in the shale
 User Gallery

Loc: Florida
Trusted Cultivator
Re: TRUSTED CULTIVATORS wanted to do some volunteer work to improve the site's mush cult information [Re: Intelligentxfruit] * 4
    #24033726 - 01/23/17 04:48 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Maybe Asante will let us make Bodhi a TC.
Bodhi is clearly worthy and fits all criteria.

:awesomenod:

--------------------
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: TRUSTED CULTIVATORS wanted to do some volunteer work to improve the site's mush cult information [Re: Tmethyl] * 3
    #24033732 - 01/23/17 04:51 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

I dont want to sound arrogant but I think azur and myself fit that mold to be honest

Invisiblefilthyknees
no coincidence
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: TRUSTED CULTIVATORS wanted to do some volunteer work to improve the site's mush cult information [Re: bodhisatta] * 1
    #24033840 - 01/23/17 05:30 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Oh yeah TC bod and az together that would be awesome

--------------------
But if you're in a hurry, and really got to go
If you're in a hurry, might have to find out slow
That it's one thing to try and another to fly
You get there quicker just a step at a time
It's one thing to bark, another to bite
The show ain't over till you pack up at night

InvisibleZiran
The Hero of Time
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Temple of Time
Re: TRUSTED CULTIVATORS wanted to do some volunteer work to improve the site's mush cult information [Re: filthyknees] * 1
    #24033870 - 01/23/17 05:37 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

bodhisatta said:
I dont want to sound arrogant but I think azur and myself fit that mold to be honest

Quote:

filthyknees said:
Oh yeah TC bod and az together that would be awesome

--------------------
Song Of Healing
:super: Updated Pf Tek Guide :super:
Ziran's Teks
AMU Q&A Thread
The Chinese word for nature is zìrán and it means that of which is of itself.

Invisiblefilthyknees
no coincidence
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: TRUSTED CULTIVATORS wanted to do some volunteer work to improve the site's mush cult information [Re: Ziran] * 1
    #24033927 - 01/23/17 05:56 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Pretty crazy different methods. one has a $20+k lab, greenhouse, large hood and experience over like 15years?, the other uses a sab, unmodified totes and is pretty young like me. seriously I would have been just out of elementary school when az was growing. Both you guys with the post counts. 22,000 more posts than me when you registered after me. Jesus Christ dude!  Ignored by 11&16 respectively. God I love shroomery.

Good luck on getting the page redone, tc's. Glad I'm not one :smile: got  enough shit to do afk

--------------------
But if you're in a hurry, and really got to go
If you're in a hurry, might have to find out slow
That it's one thing to try and another to fly
You get there quicker just a step at a time
It's one thing to bark, another to bite
The show ain't over till you pack up at night

OfflineThe Mycologist
Explorer

Re: TRUSTED CULTIVATORS wanted to do some volunteer work to improve the site's mush cult information [Re: bodhisatta] * 1
    #24033978 - 01/23/17 06:13 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

bodhisatta said:

I've always thought this, I definitely look to both of you guys as wise mushroom men, but the new people of the site need to know too.
:heytherebadboy:

But this thread is also a great idea, there are so many fantastic teks that it seems to me (a person who doesnt know anything about computers) that it would be an easy fix to move the aforementioned teks to mc.

--------------------
"That you are here—that life exists, and identity;
That the powerful play goes on, and you will contribute a verse.”
― Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass
:acidfire::tmckenna:

InvisibleMad Season
hookers and blackjack
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: TRUSTED CULTIVATORS wanted to do some volunteer work to improve the site's mush cult information [Re: The Mycologist] * 1
    #24034126 - 01/23/17 06:45 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

I'm too busy with life to do much, but I can try I guess. I too would nominate bod, inoc and azur..

--------------------
contam and car window art
How to shroomery like a pro! (Seriously, everyone read this!)
Improve your sterile techniques! (A comprehensive guide to agar)
Links upon links of literally EVERYTHING UP TO DATE

AMU Q&A
No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: TRUSTED CULTIVATORS wanted to do some volunteer work to improve the site's mush cult information [Re: Mad Season] * 2
    #24034130 - 01/23/17 06:46 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

I forget that inoc isn't one sometimes....
That's saying something.

InvisibleComebackKid
Multispore Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: ked in the trunk of a car
Trusted Cultivator
Re: TRUSTED CULTIVATORS wanted to do some volunteer work to improve the site's mush cult information [Re: Mad Season] * 2
    #24034171 - 01/23/17 06:57 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Spitballjedi's The Basics
Copy
Paste

Lol I forgot shroomery even had a main site. :facepalm3:

--------------------
:amanita2: Substrate surface conditions / Monotub prep and care :sporedrop:

Look around you... Everything you see exists inside the mind.
Consciousness, the awareness that is experiencing this mind,
is peering in from outside the universe.

Our individual experiences are all part of the universe's experience of itself

Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: TRUSTED CULTIVATORS wanted to do some volunteer work to improve the site's mush cult information [Re: ComebackKid]
    #24034240 - 01/23/17 07:10 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Unfortunately it's what most people find first. Hence us repeating things like light doesn't cause side pins

InvisibleMunchauzen
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: TRUSTED CULTIVATORS wanted to do some volunteer work to improve the site's mush cult information [Re: Asante] * 1
    #24034242 - 01/23/17 07:11 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Thank you so fucking much for doing this. The main site infuriated me to no end.

Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Trusted Cultivator
Re: TRUSTED CULTIVATORS wanted to do some volunteer work to improve the site's mush cult information [Re: Munchauzen] * 4
    #24034307 - 01/23/17 07:28 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Id give one to munch too

OfflineLogicaL ChaosM
Ascension Energy & Alien UFOs
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Inexpressible... Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: TRUSTED CULTIVATORS wanted to do some volunteer work to improve the site's mush cult information [Re: Asante]
    #24034486 - 01/23/17 08:31 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

I love this idea :awethumb:

And after the main site gets proper TC attention, lets have some volunteers go thru all the old teks and threads in the forums and somehow "stamp" them with warnings about them being outdated and/or experimental techniques :awesomenod:

--------------------
"What you must understand is that your physical dimension affects everyone in the higher dimensions as well. All things are interconnected. All things are One. Therefore, if one dimension is broken or out of balance, then all other dimensions will experience repercussions." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020 The New Golden Age by James Carwin

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS! (312 pages!) | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:| Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. Welcome to the Next Great Era of Earth 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Offlineenlightenment
alchemist
 User Gallery

Loc: Europe
    #24034944 - 01/24/17 12:56 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

bodhisatta said:
I only spend all my time trying to fix the harm the main page wiki shit has done

:whathesaid:

Sometimes I wonder where the misinformation comes from. It would be easy to give the new users some links to some 'up to date' main page articles. Because some great TEKs are hidden in journals and can't be viewed by unregistered people. That's why a lot of newcomers used outdated TEKs from the main page before they even registered and afterwards they are looking for help in getting started or cultivation.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | Next >

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder