Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineTheOneYouKnow
addict
Ethnic Cleansing of ?Oppressive? Whites Brings Horrors ...
    #2402436 - 03/04/04 11:35 AM (20 years, 29 days ago)

Yet more evidence of how "equal" negros are, and how well-suited to nation-forming they are.
http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=2292

Quote:

Zimbabweans are slowly wasting away from chronic hunger and the diseases that feed on it, reports Michael Wines for the New York Times: ?Half the children under age 5 suffer from chronic malnutrition, the United Nations Children's Fund says, double the percentage of just five years ago. One in four children is stunted. At least 1 woman in 10 is malnourished. Zimbabwe's AIDS pandemic - at least one in four people is H.I.V.-positive - works in synergy with such deprivation, for the weak and underfed are often the first to fall ill.?

All but an estimated 40,000 Whites have been ethnically cleansed from Zimbabwe; most of those left are elderly. Under White rule, Zimbabwe, once known as Rhodesia, was a scientifically and culturally advanced Western society and an agricultural breadbasket for the region. The country has declined rapidly since Jewish-led international pressure forced the Whites to abdicate power in 1979.

New York Times: ?Mr. Mugabe's government blames a conspiracy of what he calls racist Western governments for Zimbabwe's food woes. Yet today, all that separates this nation from starvation is the donated corn, sorghum and high-protein soy flour, 80 percent of it from Europe and the United States, funneled through the United Nations and global charities. It is not enough. World Food Program officials say their workers and global charities will be able to feed only about 5.5 million Zimbabweans until the harvest comes in. That is 2 million fewer than the number in need.?

http://www.zwnews.com/issuefull.cfm?ArticleID=8746

http://www.nationalvanguard.org/story.php?id=1582

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEdame
gone

Loc: outta here
Re: Ethnic Cleansing of ?Oppressive? Whites Brings Horrors . [Re: TheOneYouKnow]
    #2402462 - 03/04/04 11:45 AM (20 years, 29 days ago)

--------------------
The above is an extract from my fictional novel, "The random postings of Edame".
:tongue:

In the beginning was the word. And man could not handle the word, and the hearing of the word, and he asked God to take away his ears so that he might live in peace without having to hear words which might upset his equinamity or corrupt the unblemished purity of his conscience.

And God, hearing this desperate plea from His creation, wrinkled His mighty brow for a moment and then leaned down toward man, beckoning that he should come close so as to hear all that was about to be revealed to him.

"Fuck you," He whispered, and frowned upon the pathetic supplicant before retreating to His heavens.

OfflineTheOneYouKnow
addict
Re: Ethnic Cleansing of ?Oppressive? Whites Brings Horrors . [Re: Edame]
    #2402472 - 03/04/04 11:49 AM (20 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Edame said:

Keep on laffin, when they outbreed whites here in America, we?ll see what it?s like to be the ?minority? in a nation where the majority is incapable of running a nation. Should be loads of fun, especially for you unarmed libbies that love negroes so much :smile:

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Ethnic Cleansing of ?Oppressive? Whites Brings Horrors . [Re: TheOneYouKnow]
    #2402504 - 03/04/04 11:59 AM (20 years, 29 days ago)

The whites were the business owners and whatnot, when they left, the economy plummeted, because the blacks were the servants and manual labourers. Poor, uneducated black people can't run a country very well, and poor uneducated white people wouldn't do any better. On top of that, when your economy is in the toilet, and your country has never had a government that was respected by the majority of the people, even rich, educated white/black people wouldn't be able to keep anything under control.

Claiming that they can't run the country because of their race might seem like a good answer if you don't actually think about what the situation was and is. There aren't simple answers like that for anything, it seems pretty obvious to me that you're jumping to the first conclusion that backs up your hypothesis that blacks are inferior.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #2402587 - 03/04/04 12:23 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

Race

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
Loc: the brainforest
Re: Ethnic Cleansing of ?Oppressive? Whites Brings Horrors ... [Re: TheOneYouKnow]
    #2402608 - 03/04/04 12:31 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

Just so ya'll know: TheOneYouKnow is a fascist racist. Check out the magazine link that he provides: www.nationalvanguard.org

Tip of the day: be skeptical of any publication or organization that has the word Vanguard in it, especially when it is paired with the word National.

--------------------
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

-Donald Rumsfeld 2/2/02 Pentagon

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Re: Ethnic Cleansing of ?Oppressive? Whites Brings Horrors . [Re: Xochitl]
    #2402621 - 03/04/04 12:35 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

Hah, I love how he seeks out things that are racist towards whites and makes a big stink about them, as if he honestly believed that bigotry was wrong. It's pretty evident he only thinks bigotry is wrong only if it's directed at groups he's a part of.

What a douche.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson

Offlinephi1618
old hand

#2402626 - 03/04/04 12:36 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

wow...
"proving publisher's thesis that Jews control US "

Does anyone really believe that "Jews control US"?

Anonymous

#2402662 - 03/04/04 12:47 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

seriously. i just spent about an hour browsing around that place and :shake:.

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
Re: Ethnic Cleansing of ?Oppressive? Whites Brings Horrors ... [Re: TheOneYouKnow]
    #2402740 - 03/04/04 01:03 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

How painful is a lobotomy anyway?

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
Re: Ethnic Cleansing of ?Oppressive? Whites Brings Horrors ... [Re: GazzBut]
    #2402789 - 03/04/04 01:15 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

:lol:

--------------------
As we know, there are known knowns. There are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns. That is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns, the ones we don't know we don't know.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #2402841 - 03/04/04 01:25 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

:nonono:

You seem to have little knowledge of the true situation and it's causes.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OnlineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: Ethnic Cleansing of ?Oppressive? Whites Brings Horrors ... [Re: trendal]
    #2402856 - 03/04/04 01:29 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

jewsdidit.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlinerommstein2001
Rise ye Must!
 User Gallery

Loc: South GA
Re: Ethnic Cleansing of ?Oppressive? Whites Brings Horrors . [Re: Phluck]
    #2402886 - 03/04/04 01:37 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

Hah, I love how he seeks out things that are racist towards whites and makes a big stink about them, as if he honestly believed that bigotry was wrong. It's pretty evident he only thinks bigotry is wrong only if it's directed at groups he's a part of.

What a douche.

----

Really thats all anyone else does. No one brings up instances of whites being discriminated against because its taboo, we might offend someon. Allow yourself to be disciminated against or be labeled racist.

--------------------

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: Ethnic Cleansing of ?Oppressive? Whites Brings Horrors . [Re: rommstein2001]
    #2402918 - 03/04/04 01:45 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Really thats all anyone else does. No one brings up instances of whites being discriminated against because its taboo, we might offend someon. Allow yourself to be disciminated against or be labeled racist.

Wrong.

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Re: Ethnic Cleansing of ?Oppressive? Whites Brings Horrors . [Re: rommstein2001]
    #2402935 - 03/04/04 01:49 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

There's nothing wrong in pointing out racism against whites...but turning around and being racist towards blacks (or any other ethnic group) is not excusable. It makes you no better than any other racist of any group.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
Re: Ethnic Cleansing of ?Oppressive? Whites Brings Horrors . [Re: Learyfan]
    #2402958 - 03/04/04 01:55 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

who wants to be that TOYK quietly slinks away
from this thread like he does every other shit
pile he starts?

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
Re: Ethnic Cleansing of ?Oppressive? Whites Brings Horrors . [Re: trendal]
    #2402965 - 03/04/04 01:57 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

You sound a little crazy TheOne. You might need to take your medecine.

OfflineTheOneYouKnow
addict
Re: Ethnic Cleansing of ?Oppressive? Whites Brings Horrors ... [Re: Xochitl]
    #2402969 - 03/04/04 01:57 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Xochitl said:
Just so ya'll know: TheOneYouKnow is a fascist racist.

I can hear your little label maker making it's clickety-click noise now. Most of those at that magazine are newspaper clippings from valid, objective news sources. That is why I provide the link for the original story as well. I'm as far from being a fascist as one can be.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

#2402979 - 03/04/04 01:59 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

I'm as far from being a fascist as one can be.

Ok...

Keep on laffin, when they outbreed whites here in America, we'll see what it's like to be the 'minority' in a nation where the majority is incapable of running a nation. Should be loads of fun, especially for you unarmed libbies that love negroes so much

Fascist...racist...they're all in the same pile: dumbasses.

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#2402996 - 03/04/04 02:04 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

"No one brings up instances of whites being discriminated against because its taboo, we might offend someon. Allow yourself to be disciminated against or be labeled racist."

The reason is that most of the so called "racism against whites" is really knee jerk reactions to poor situations for other races. Racism against whites, at least in this country, is pretty ineffective. Most of the rich and powerful people are white, they don't have much to worry about. Racism against minorities has, and can potentially pose all kinds of threats.

White people don't have much to be afraid of.

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#2403026 - 03/04/04 02:11 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

"Most of those at that magazine are newspaper clippings from valid, objective news sources."

Yeah, and they don't claim that the reason Zimbabwe is in a mess is because blacks are incapable of running a country. The only site saying anything that retarded is your silly white supremacy site there.

How do you propose preventing the impending darkie takeover without resorting to fascist measures?

--------------------

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
    #2403060 - 03/04/04 02:19 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

Right on, Trendal.

Hey, TheOneYouKnow, what's it like to be such an obvious hypocrite, denouncing one race for racism and not others and then starting another thread speaking out against a double standard when it comes to racism?

How about we say this:
All racism and ethnic cleansing is evil. Let's all try to value our ethnically diverse local and worldwide neighbors for the beauty that they bring into our lives. Just imagine a kaleidoscope with just one color, or a clear night sky without stars. Without diversity, the world would be a very boring place.

But, I believe that the main point to all of your posts is that you believe whites to be superior to any other race and therefore should be placed up on a pedestal for the rest of the world to worship. I'm not just pulling all of this out of nowhere, I have friends that have for years tried to convince me that white supremacy is right. They say things like "if you are not for whites then you must for the blacks", or "you will be in for a surprise when the day comes to fight and some black guy kills you even though you are fighting on his side". I say the you shouldn't pick sides. You should stand firmly in the middle and shout NO MORE.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflineLearyfanS
Male User Gallery

Re: Ethnic Cleansing of ?Oppressive? Whites Brings Horrors . [Re: afoaf]
    #2403155 - 03/04/04 02:42 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

I'll give TOYK this much, at least he's out in the open about his racism. There are others who are still in the closet about it.

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Ethnic Cleansing of ?Oppressive? Whites Brings Horrors . [Re: Ekstaza]
    #2403158 - 03/04/04 02:42 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

The belief systems of these people demands scapegoats. Too gutless to attack anyone with power who might be able to fight back, they prefer blaming everything on the easiest of targets like single moms welfare, minorities etc.

InvisibleXochitl
synchronicitycircuit
    #2403193 - 03/04/04 02:49 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

I can hear your little label maker making it's clickety-click noise now. Most of those at that magazine are newspaper clippings from valid, objective news sources. That is why I provide the link for the original story as well. I'm as far from being a fascist as one can be.

Nice edit.

If there are "valid news sources" then why include the white supremist link? why not just post the news source?

Now go read your William Pierce books loser.

--------------------

Offlinedomite
Puppet
Male User Gallery
Loc: Who's askin'?
Re: Ethnic Cleansing of ?Oppressive? Whites Brings Horrors . [Re: Ekstaza]
    #2404049 - 03/04/04 07:10 PM (20 years, 28 days ago)

"Just imagine a kaleidoscope with just one color, or a clear night sky without stars. Without diversity, the world would be a very boring place."

im sorry, but its stupid shit like this that makes me want to join the KKK.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Re: Ethnic Cleansing of ?Oppressive? Whites Brings Horrors . [Re: domite]
    #2404171 - 03/04/04 07:40 PM (20 years, 28 days ago)

If you want to join the KKK you are a dumbass, along with the rest of the racists.

--------------------

Offlinedomite
Puppet
Male User Gallery
Loc: Who's askin'?
    #2404186 - 03/04/04 07:43 PM (20 years, 28 days ago)

im not gonna justify that with a real repsonce.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

#2404219 - 03/04/04 07:51 PM (20 years, 28 days ago)

Well you just did :wink:

In case you've forgotten what you wrote:
Quote:

domite said:
im sorry, but its stupid shit like this that makes me want to join the KKK.

--------------------

OnlineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #2404321 - 03/04/04 08:17 PM (20 years, 28 days ago)

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Invisibleafoaf
CEO DBK?
 User Gallery

Loc: Ripple's Heart
    #2404322 - 03/04/04 08:18 PM (20 years, 28 days ago)

lucky for you spelling aptitude isn't a prerequisite
for joining the KKK.

--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

InvisibleAutonomous
MysteriousStranger

Loc: U.S.S.A.
    #2404352 - 03/04/04 08:24 PM (20 years, 28 days ago)

domite wrote, "im sorry, but its stupid shit like this that makes me want to join the KKK."

I'm half Jewish and half Japanese, would you like to come visit me sometime?

--------------------
"In religion and politics people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination."
-- Mark Twain

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: Ethnic Cleansing of ?Oppressive? Whites Brings Horrors . [Re: Phluck]
    #2404679 - 03/04/04 09:48 PM (20 years, 28 days ago)

Phluck's reply was the only one that addressed the issues. The rest are essentially a waste of bandwidth.

There's been far too much flaming going on in here the last few days. I'm getting tired of issuing "freebie" warnings.

*click*

pinky

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder