Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleKauaiOrca
Waterman

Re: need help firrst grow b+ [Re: cubensis333]
    #24014468 - 01/16/17 11:56 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

cubensis333 said:
i checked and now i have 3 tiny pins like the one you saw.

but the 2 other pins are like sideways almost like they were already there when i flipped the cake, and it looks like when i picked it up i touched the pin and broke it and made it just stick to the cake sideways

but idk because i saw no pins when i flipped it, i could have just missed it tho (good chance i could have just not seen the pin and broke it

I have found that I often do more damage to a grow by constantly fiddling with it, moving things around, checking it too often, etc.  Sometimes the best thing to do is just LEAVE THEM ALONE ... pay attention to misting and fanning and don't touch or mess with them.

--------------------
"The universe is endless, limitless and infinite.  Any effort to define it's boundaries is an attempt to overcome ignorance.  We are physical, mental and spiritual beings ... there is no beginning and there is no end.  There is only memory.  Our repeated loss of memory experiences create the illusion of beginnings and ends.  Immortality is the ability to retain full memory through all consciousness transformations.  Loss of memory is man's greatest curse and, in very real terms, death."

-- Ancient Taoist Master

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecubensis333
noob

Re: need help firrst grow b+ [Re: KauaiOrca]
    #24014532 - 01/16/17 12:18 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

yes i know but i had to flip to mist bottom of cake (my fc was made bad)
and afterall when i flipped it is when i noticed pins

but are these sideways pins broken? or they will grow

--------------------

InvisibleKauaiOrca
Waterman

#24014542 - 01/16/17 12:22 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

cubensis333 said:
yes i know but i had to flip to mist bottom of cake (my fc was made bad)
and afterall when i flipped it is when i noticed pins

but are these sideways pins broken? or they will grow

Those definitely look like PINS!!!  And if you broke one or two, don't worry, more will come up.  This is the fun part of the grow.  Relax and let it happen.

--------------------
"The universe is endless, limitless and infinite.  Any effort to define it's boundaries is an attempt to overcome ignorance.  We are physical, mental and spiritual beings ... there is no beginning and there is no end.  There is only memory.  Our repeated loss of memory experiences create the illusion of beginnings and ends.  Immortality is the ability to retain full memory through all consciousness transformations.  Loss of memory is man's greatest curse and, in very real terms, death."

-- Ancient Taoist Master

OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

Loc: Amsterdam
    #24014566 - 01/16/17 12:30 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Congrats you grew mushrooms

Offlinecubensis333
noob

Re: need help firrst grow b+ [Re: PreparationH]
    #24014728 - 01/16/17 01:21 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

thanks:rockon:, and does anyone have a guess when the red circled pin will fruit?

Edited by cubensis333 (01/16/17 01:21 PM)

InvisiblemushboyMDiscord
modboy
 User Gallery

Loc: where?
Trusted Cultivator
OG Cultivator
    #24014735 - 01/16/17 01:24 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

NEVER!

dude like go ride a bike or something.

at this point you have some mushrooms. watch them slowly grow. like watching grass grow.

InvisibleKauaiOrca
Waterman

Re: need help firrst grow b+ [Re: cubensis333] * 2
    #24014762 - 01/16/17 01:36 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

cubensis333 said:
thanks:rockon:, and does anyone have a guess when the red circled pin will fruit?

6-10 days unless it stalls out and aborts.

--------------------

-- Ancient Taoist Master

Offlinecubensis333
noob

#24017362 - 01/17/17 01:22 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

update

like 7-9 tiny pins formed, and all of them are directly on the top of the cake, or the rim. So when I mist, all the pins get wet. Is this a problem??? I read that you shouldn't directly mist pins

--------------------

OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

#24019222 - 01/18/17 06:53 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

No not a problem, don't directly mist though just mist up in the air and let it fall down on the cake.  You did it though you have mushrooms gj.

Offlinecubensis333
noob

#24019326 - 01/18/17 08:25 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

okay thanks, although I havnt got my harvest yet so im not completely done yet:evil:

--------------------

Edited by cubensis333 (01/18/17 08:30 AM)

OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

#24019341 - 01/18/17 08:33 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

yea you'll watch them grow over the next 2 weeks, the hard part is over

Offlinecubensis333
noob

#24020562 - 01/18/17 04:24 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

:frown:i went to fan my cake that had all the pins on it, it had like 12. but anyway i went to fan it and my stupid ass knocked over the 2 liter and the cake hit the bottle and fell and scraped and fucked itself on the 2 liter wall.

luckily only 2 pins visibly fell off, idk if more are broken or not but i really hit the fc fkin hard so hard it killed my high and stopped my heart,  then the 2 liter fell on its side along with the cake and i propped it up after few seconds of shock then walked out the closet soaked hands in alocohol, and moved the cake to the middle of the fc (it was pressed on the side of the bottle cuz it fell)

-are my PINS gonna be OK??? will the pins remaining on the cake continue to grow NORMALLY??
-did dropping it stress or shock the cake and now pinning is gonna fuck with me??

--------------------

Edited by cubensis333 (01/18/17 04:26 PM)

InvisibleKauaiOrca
Waterman

Re: need help firrst grow b+ [Re: cubensis333] * 1
    #24020856 - 01/18/17 06:13 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

cubensis333 said:
:frown:i went to fan my cake that had all the pins on it, it had like 12. but anyway i went to fan it and my stupid ass knocked over the 2 liter and the cake hit the bottle and fell and scraped and fucked itself on the 2 liter wall.

luckily only 2 pins visibly fell off, idk if more are broken or not but i really hit the fc fkin hard so hard it killed my high and stopped my heart,  then the 2 liter fell on its side along with the cake and i propped it up after few seconds of shock then walked out the closet soaked hands in alocohol, and moved the cake to the middle of the fc (it was pressed on the side of the bottle cuz it fell)

-are my PINS gonna be OK??? will the pins remaining on the cake continue to grow NORMALLY??
-did dropping it stress or shock the cake and now pinning is gonna fuck with me??

This has been an interesting thread to put it mildly.  If the pins showed up the first time, my guess is they'll show up again.  You'll soon find out if those pins that are there will keep growing.  If after a week or so they haven't grown, then just pull them off and probably new ones will have appeared by then.

--------------------

-- Ancient Taoist Master

OfflineCagney
Hanging with my Shroomy's
 User Gallery

#24021943 - 01/19/17 04:28 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

You seriously need to get that SGFC built Cube, you would make life a lot easier on you, and a lot more beneficial to your cakes.

--------------------

"The time has come," the Walrus said, "To talk of many things: Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax-- Of cabbages--and kings-- And why the sea is boiling hot-- And whether pigs have wings."

Offlinecubensis333
noob

Re: need help firrst grow b+ [Re: Cagney]
    #24025993 - 01/20/17 03:42 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

im planning on a mini monotub next instead of sgfc

but i have question about this pin/abort??
should i pick this lil guy off of the cake, so it doesnt rot and cause any complications with my other pins

(the abort/pin is on top of cake it looks green????)
[also the pin is turning green because it was probably one of the pins that broke off the cake when it fell a couple days ago, BUT maybe not because it still looks fully connected to the cake]

-4 days since 1st sign of pinning

EDIT: i took another picture because i noticed another pin that looks rotted as HELL, should i take it off???? or leave em alone till harvest??

Edited by cubensis333 (01/20/17 03:51 PM)

OfflineEdmunter
Mr
Male User Gallery

#24027759 - 01/21/17 09:58 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Take it off.  Done over mist when your pinset is in.

Offlinecubensis333
noob

Re: need help firrst grow b+ [Re: Edmunter]
    #24049836 - 01/29/17 06:35 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

update...
On the first cake aka the one you're all familiar with
()
I took off all the little pins you see, but I didn't realize that on the other side of the cake grew these larger healthier pins...

So the first cake that started this thread and my 1st cake or grow ever is doing well, here it is now a few days later...

On top of that cake I had put in another cake, here it is..

and heres a pic of them together,

and heres the over all NEW setup

(made a SGFC and added 3 more cakes so 5 b+ cakes

edit: i also have like 8-10 pints of AA+ Albino thats colonizing right now, but I have no ideas what I should do next, I was thinking about mini monotub, or start and learn about agar and then to tubs idk if anyone has ideas let me know what a beginners best bet is

--------------------

Edited by cubensis333 (01/29/17 06:39 PM)

InvisibleKauaiOrca
Waterman

#24049847 - 01/29/17 06:38 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

cubensis333 said:
update...
On the first cake aka the one you're all familiar with
()
I took off all the little pins you see, but I didn't realize that on the other side of the cake grew these larger healthier pins...

So the first cake that started this thread and my 1st cake or grow ever is doing well, here it is now a few days later...

On top of that cake I had put in another cake, here it is..

and heres a pic of them together,

and heres the over all NEW setup

(made a SGFC and added 3 more cakes so 5 b+ cakes

Looks like your situation is improving!

--------------------

-- Ancient Taoist Master

Offlinecubensis333
noob

#24049869 - 01/29/17 06:45 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

indeed thanks to shroomry

--------------------

InvisibleKauaiOrca
Waterman

#24049944 - 01/29/17 07:10 PM (7 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

cubensis333 said:
indeed thanks to shroomry

It's amazing what happens when you get the fruiting chamber dialed in the right way.

--------------------

-- Ancient Taoist Master

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale