Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleEffedS
 User Gallery

Loc: Daylight Slavings
Effed on DPT. (Trip Summary)
    #2238754 - 01/13/04 09:36 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

The DPT was interesting... 

*Note* This more of a report from memory than a document made during or short after the trip, so there was no close attention to time.

A friend and I decided to try it saturday afternoon.
Being a little apprehensive and wanting to stay on the safe side with the dosage. I always say "you can take more if need be but you can never less". We insuffed 30 mg each to start, and waited twenty minutes to let it set in. At the ten minute mark we were already feeling it pretty good, we did not note much as much nasal burn, but a sore throat and foul taste for sure.
We both noted that we wanted to feel more, but really disliked the uncomfortable sore throat.  With some thought, we decided to do 30 mg more each.

Of course it burned a bit more now on the second run..
I noted effects almost instantly and so did my trip partner.I knew that we had done ourselves in now. :wink: It was a strange feeling, not comparable to any drug. Music did not sound bigger like it does with mushrooms or mescaline, but there was a notable change in frequency perception (it sounded weird). I put on an audio visualization program ( R4 ) and we both noted that it looked much "cooler" than normal. It was seamless and smooth, fluid, and also noticeably not to the beat, but that was overlooked.

We sat there smoking cigarettes and ganj for a while blasting dark trance and trippy visuals, it was pretty enjoyable. It was noteably positve, but there were definate "counter culture" thoughts, if you know what I mean.
The thought that a human being with the birthright and ownership of this planet, could be imprisoned for years of his life for simply doing what we were doing. Its just wrong man, its been said before, something like... "The idea of making the use or ownership of plants and animals illegal is ridiculous and absurb!".

All in all there were no "hallucinations" at this dose. There were however, "visual distortions" of the walls and carpet noted.
There was an overall visual blur-like effect that cannot be explained in the english language. You have to try it for yourself...
The effects peaked at about one hour, the comedown was very smooth and clean, no headache, nausea, or hang-over the next day. This drug opened my mind greatly and my friend and I had talks and ideas flowing out. It is definately yet another chemical (along with MDMA) that should be used for drug therapy, and would work better with less side effects than all that other pharmacuetical garbage they hand out like candy nowadaze.
So if you are ready in mind, I suggest that you try this wonderful tryptamine and take what it has to offer for you.

Peece and Luv.

-Effed-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblebuckwheat
Cynically Insane

Loc: Not Enough Characters to ...
Re: Effed on DPT. (Trip Summary) [Re: Effed]
    #2238785 - 01/13/04 09:55 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Nice..one thing i noticed about dpt is how it can be taken in low doses and be more like an antidepressant with little hallucigenic effects to worry about.

InvisibleJohn
ssdp.org

Loc: Vancouver, B.C.
    #2238901 - 01/13/04 10:38 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

heh I know the blur you speak of, at higher doses it turns into like everything vibrating and hard to read stuff like digital clocks and such, i really liked dpt for awhile but it's so nasty to injest so i stay away now, i never felt the full potential of dpt until i decided to IM a hefty dose and ended up curled in a fetal position watchin the world come crashing around me =\ it gets pretty visual as well, i think it's like dmt's bastard offspring

--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
    #2239082 - 01/13/04 12:04 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

DPT is a bastard child. it smells like rotten mothballs too. It makes all points of depth reference completely wacked out. like one corner of a table will be really close to you and the other will be super far away. Try walking through a crowd of people on this stuff, it is completely disorientating :evil:

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

Invisiblejpod
Stranger

Loc: DeeSee
Re: Effed on DPT. (Trip Summary) [Re: Infrared]
    #2239444 - 01/13/04 02:05 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

I guess I am just super-sensitive to DPT. A dose as low as 30-40mg puts me pretty much so I can't even move for an hour. The open-eye visuals for it are absolutely rediculous and everything around me just kind of smears into each other like a watercolor painting as well as the buzzing. The 100mg IM I tried really does match up nearly as intensely as most of my DMT breakthroughs. I am completely puzzled when the experience is described as 'light'.

InvisibleFungushungry
Addict

Loc: Whispering Winds
Re: Effed on DPT. (Trip Summary) [Re: jpod]
    #2240171 - 01/13/04 07:43 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Very nice report effed.. goin put it on the "to do list" :smile:

--------------------
"Early man walked away
As modernman took control
There mind's weren't all the same
And to conquer was their goal
So he built his great empire
And he slaughtered his own kind
He died a confused man
And killed himself in his own mind"

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA Flag
Re: Effed on DPT. (Trip Summary) [Re: Fungushungry]
    #2240203 - 01/13/04 07:51 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

psss, put some 4-aco-mipt and 4-aco-dipt on your "to do list" also. they are much more enjoyable than dpt. I'm not knockin dpt, it ranks directly under dmt as one of the craziest intense trips. But it is just way to rough to enjoy doing more than a handfull of times.

--------------------

InvisiblethePatient
Criminal Bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: Indiana Flag
Re: Effed on DPT. (Trip Summary) [Re: Infrared]
    #2240383 - 01/13/04 08:54 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

i agree with most of what has been said here about DPT.

i, too have tired the chemical. First of all, the taste is ABSOLUTELY horrid and horrible. My friend recieved some in the mail, but since we didnt have a electronic scale to weigh it out, we had to evenly distribute piles using our eyes. That was the plan but i am still unsure of how much i took. To me, it was extremely racey. Kind of like the feeling you get while on MDMA where your bouncing around and all excited. Or maybe it was the setting i was in? The plan for the evening was to drive to Daytona Beach and drop 3 hits of acid each. My friend with the chemical was the one driving, and he suggested we take it for the car ride and said it would be cool because he'd have the music playing and a "love for music" was common on a DPT experience.

So, me and two other friends snorted the lines and we were on our way. We stopped at a gas station to get something to drink because the taste...omg the taste. You cant escape the taste. It engulfs you. Also, my throat was EXtremely sore and it was hard to swallow. While in the store, i didnt want anything else more in the world but to drink something and get OUT. i dont know if it was anxiety or what, but i was starting to tweak out and freak out.

So, we get in the car and start driving. Friend A had stayed in the car with Friend B(the driver), while Friend C and I went in. Friend A was spiraling off. He was tripping hard and he had the look of  :wtf:.  (just for info, he snorted the most of our unmeasured lines). Anyways... so we're still in the busy part of the city trying to make our way to Beach. All of a sudden i hear friend A say "ohh.. oh man." Now, i thought he was just tripping beyond words but then he says, "im sorry guys... i dont... i cant...".  i was confused at what he was trying to express and when i look back i catch a huge whiff of what caught my sight. Friend A had puked all of the side of Friend D(driver)'s door. Now, not only the sickly after-taste of the DPT was engulfing... but so was the smell of this putrid fucking puke.

Ok...when this is all happening im experiencing what everyone has been talking about. My heart is racing, i can actually FEEL my pupils dialiting, the texture of things is just...weird and unexplainable... there's even this shifting almost like when your tripping. So, Friend D(driver...did i mention he was the sober one and he gave us the RC?) was awesome about the whole ordeal. He pulled over to another gas station and went inside to purchase some cleaning supplies (towels, air freshner...etc) while me, Friend A and Friend B evacuated the car and sat on the curb.

While on the curb, we realized that we had stepped into something just as putrid as the fucking puke that stained Friend D's car. Friend D(driver), had parked right beside some sort of sewage rentention and now the sweet sweet smell of rotten sewage was wafting into my nostrils along with the sweet sweet aftertaste of the DPT. Then, Friend D comes back with the supplies and some guy comes up in a burger king uniform and suggests to us that we use one of the vaccuum hoses commonly seen at a gas station. Good idea... but why wasnt there a fucking hose at THIS gas station? So we jump back into the car and rejoin with that sweet smell of putrid puke and drive for 4 or 5 more minutes to the next gas station on the way to the beach.

We arrive there... and while Friend B and Friend D are tinkering with the vacuum(sp?) hose some lady pulls up in an S.U.V. and threatens to call the police on us if she finds out that we've been tampering with her broken down car, which she points at behind us with her pork chop of a finger. We tell her nicely to stfu and cram that finger up her swollen pig ass because we're just using the hose to clean up puke that my friend vomited while delving deep into a DPT trip.  . ... She doesnt know what to make of it, so she takes of.  While all of this is happening, the DPT is overwhelming my senses and i just sit in the front passengers side while Friend A (puke boy) is literally sitting in his own puke. Friend A cannot even establish a connection with us verbally and was just sitting there. His eyes actually seemed to tell us that he was billions of galaxies away. The most we got from him in this state was "im...triping..."

So... wtf happened to the hose? It didnt WORK. So, friend D(sober driver) cleaned up some/most of the mess with the paper towels he had bought and hug the air freshner up so we could all breathe in something that wasnt the puke.

Next... we take off on the road. The road to Daytona is a VERY nice secluded road with the Ocala National Forest surrounding it on both sides. This is when the trip was great. My friend put on Infected Mushrooms  -  Converting Vegetarians  Album and i was groovin' to it.

Later on down the line...  -  When we got to near to Daytona, Friend D(sober driver) was getting ansy(sp?). He wanted to trip, so we busted out the Elephants(LSD). He took 3, then i took 3, Friend B took 3, and then i looked to Friend A. He seemed... not too distant. So i handed him the rest of my LSD (3 hits). 3 was the lucky number for the night. We get to Daytona and Friend A(puke boy) is back from where-ever he had been. He was telling us how sorry he was for everything that had happened and told us that when Friend D(not-so-sober Driver) was picking up the mess, it was like he was picking up parts of him. He said for some reason, he imagined that they got into a car accident and his puke was actually parts of his own body that Friend D(driver) was picking/cleaning up.

Anyways, we get to the beach and do you know what Friend D says? LOL, that fucker... he says "Hey guys... we should take that acid now". I just glare at him. "We took the acid... you did take the acid...didn't you?"  It turns out that Friend A(puke boy) didn't remember much of anything that happened to him during the DPT trip, except what was happening in his mind, and he sure didn't remember where he put my last 3 hits of LSD. His and my loss. I was out 3 hits of LSD with no reimbursement of any kind, but he was sober (except for the DPT afterglow) while we stayed up and walked the beach until the sunrise.

It was awesome. I wouldn't change one moment in it. The whole night was magical.

::sigh::

PS - some of you might be asking yourselves... why the fuck did he just commondere(sp?) Effed's thread and rant about something i dont even care to read? i'm not sure myself, i just felt the nead to immortalize what happened that night and now it will live on FOREVER....  in Effed's thread of course  :grin:

--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

InvisibleEffedS
 User Gallery

Re: Effed on DPT. (Trip Summary) [Re: thePatient]
    #2240415 - 01/13/04 10:29 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Nice report, I couldnt think of a better place to put it. :wink:

Anonymous

#2240681 - 01/14/04 12:44 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Effed said:
Nice report, I couldnt think of a better place to put it. :wink:

bawhahahaha :grin:

/in a  childs voice "effed got his thread jacked" :laugh:

:tongue:  :stoned:

effed - it sounds like a good experience, I will also have to put that on my to do list.

InvisibleRunDMT
H?L? GH??
    #2242977 - 01/14/04 11:46 PM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Wahey! Glad to have you with us. :wink:

Invisiblepoke smot!
floccinocci floofinator
Male

Re: Effed on DPT. (Trip Summary) *DELETED* [Re: Infrared]
    #2243611 - 01/15/04 09:01 AM (20 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by poke smot!

Reason for deletion: x

InvisibleEffedS
 User Gallery

Re: Effed on DPT. (Trip Summary) [Re: poke smot!]
    #2394983 - 03/02/04 12:25 PM (20 years, 30 days ago)

Wow, I was pretty wacked out when I wrote this. :smile:

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
    #2400603 - 03/03/04 10:02 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

hehehehe, i know what you mean about the wierd everything vibrating visual.
the way i explained it was it feels like you're hallucinating EVERYTHING, like it feels just like a usual drug hallucination, but you're hallucinating everything to look normal.
i got to that point, then snorted another big line and as i sat there and the visuals kicked in it was like, "wow, i'm really tripping"

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

OfflineAuroricDistortions
~~~~~~~
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Polar Springs
    #2400669 - 03/03/04 10:23 PM (20 years, 29 days ago)

I hated snorting it.  The burn, the taste, it made me feel sick.  I'm definately smoking DPT freebase next time.  Besides taking it, the trip was very unique and interesting.  I didn't get a lot of visuals, off 50mgs, but the physical effects were strong, and my thought process was deep; all together quite fun.  :wink:

--------------------

OfflineSporeX
Criminal
Male

Loc: Dark side of the shroom
Re: Effed on DPT. (Trip Summary) [Re: AuroricDistortions]
    #2433402 - 03/15/04 12:09 AM (20 years, 18 days ago)

All I can remember from my experience is all the beautiful colors.  I was the friend with effed, it was pretty intense.  I would put on a pair of mindfolds, the colors would swirl, and Effed would say don't forget to blink.  Sometimes you can get lost in there. :eek:

--------------------
Behold on the horizon a pale horse, and behind it hell followed.

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

#2433470 - 03/15/04 12:33 AM (20 years, 18 days ago)

I like both your trip reports. When I get my hands on some maybe I can write a report too!

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
Re: Effed on DPT. (Trip Summary) [Re: daba]
    #2434858 - 03/15/04 12:18 PM (20 years, 17 days ago)

hahaha :lol: this thread brings me back . quality stuff

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates