Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlineinnerchild
Stranger
Save Yourselves * 1
    #24000043 - 01/11/17 12:57 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

what have you lost and what are you compensating it with? think. do whatever you can to go back in time and locate what it is that made you possess the negative traits that make up the false self that most of you are today. i believe that the root of all evil is innocence. innocence gone astray. there is innocence somewhere at the roots of those who murder. those who rape. those who commit the most despicable acts that, unfortunately, must be punished by law. and on a smaller scale too. any self-harm in any shape, way, or form, any social harm being it physical or spoken. innocence gone stray. this is something i realized a few months ago. and a few days ago i was crying during one of my mushroom trips. i feel bad from time to time for those who lead miserable lives, poor lives, unfortunate lives. i see it and i think when im walking around the city. but never did i think i would be crying about it and shrooms made me do so. i saw a specific stereotype for a typical man with nothing but anger and evil in his heart. and i cried for him. if only we can fix ourselves. if only we can treat everything with gentleness and care because, done otherwise, we just fuel the anger and evil in our world. start with yourself. you only live once so do the effort it requires. find what it is that defines you negatively and try to deal with it. i’m not sure how you’d deal with it because every issue is different but i’m sure finding it is a pretty strong starting point.

save yourselves and save the world.

edit: today, i realized, that at the root of all self destructive behavior is lack of self respect. how could i destroy myself or engage in undesirable behavior if i had high respect for myself? and now i think maybe it is also at the root the problem i discuss above. how could i cause harm to others and be positioned as such in front of myself and society if i respected myself?

Edited by innerchild (01/15/17 11:53 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDoneKildatReason
Chemical in the body
Male User Gallery

Loc: Green Country Flag
Re: Save Yourselves [Re: innerchild]
    #24000110 - 01/11/17 02:12 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks for the post.

--------------------
This was an experiment.

Offlineinnerchild
Stranger
Re: Save Yourselves [Re: DoneKildatReason]
    #24000117 - 01/11/17 02:19 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

you're welcome

Offlinebeforethedawn
    #24000126 - 01/11/17 02:29 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Sounds very beautiful, like you're on a high vibration. Thanks.

--------------------
Hostile humankind
Can't you see you're fucking blind?

Offlineinnerchild
Stranger
Re: Save Yourselves [Re: beforethedawn]
    #24000147 - 01/11/17 02:59 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

:smile:

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

Loc: Building 7
Re: Save Yourselves [Re: innerchild] * 1
    #24000505 - 01/11/17 08:45 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Even if you could somehow go back into time and recapture innocence gone astray, would you want to?  I think naivete is great when you are a kid, but it doesn't translate well into modern society.  Or maybe it does, you can just remain of the belief that all is well and Santa Claus is real and Fox News truly is fair and balanced.

--------------------
Anxiety is what you make it.

Offlineinnerchild
Stranger
Re: Save Yourselves [Re: LunarEclipse]
    #24000578 - 01/11/17 09:14 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

recapture it how? recapture it as in give it the corrective measure before it goes astray?

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

#24000698 - 01/11/17 10:08 AM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

innerchild said:
recapture it how? recapture it as in give it the corrective measure before it goes astray?

Well it's your thread.  Maybe you need to elaborate on what innocence was/is and how it went astray for the killer etc.  I don't think it's possible but in the context of "save yourself" am willing to at least consider the possibility it might be.

--------------------

Offlineinnerchild
Stranger
    #24001089 - 01/11/17 12:44 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

i mean we're all born good, right?
i highly doubt evil is an innate characteristic we're born with. and be it because of parenting issues, social issues, or just any external factor forced upon you that triggers a series of events, ideas, actions, traits that build you up to the point where you commit an evil/wrong/hurtful act. no? isn't this innocence gone astray?

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

#24001132 - 01/11/17 01:02 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

innerchild said:
i mean we're all born good, right?
i highly doubt evil is an innate characteristic we're born with. and be it because of parenting issues, social issues, or just any external factor forced upon you that triggers a series of events, ideas, actions, traits that build you up to the point where you commit an evil/wrong/hurtful act. no? isn't this innocence gone astray?

Depends on how you define as "good".  Is genital mutilation "good"?  Just one example.  After having your foreskin cut off, your dick sucked off, and sewn up haphazardly with no anesthesia at 4 days old, would you say that was "good" or "bad"?  Would that tend to hurt your innocence then and there, or can you forgive that cock sucker?

--------------------

Offlineinnerchild
Stranger
    #24001154 - 01/11/17 01:15 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

i am no expert on what the effects of being circumcised or genital mutilation have on one's personality growing up and what negative contributions they may have on other people and society as a result. so i can't really answer that.

what i am simply saying is that everything bad in this world happens as a result of bad programming that can be undone. some are easy, some may seem impossible, but everything can be undone psychologically and that with love, forgiveness, and helping oneself and others, less innocence will go astray and ultimately results in an improved world. naive? too idealistic? yes. it doesn't make it untrue though.

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

#24001179 - 01/11/17 01:26 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

no.  not true. your argument doesn't hold water.  you can never go back.

sad but true.

--------------------

Edited by LunarEclipse (01/11/17 01:27 PM)

Offlineinnerchild
Stranger
    #24001232 - 01/11/17 01:45 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

yeah im not saying you can go back to change things, i am saying you can always change the future path and the world it dictates

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

#24001241 - 01/11/17 01:47 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

innerchild said:
yeah im not saying you can go back to change things, i am saying you can always change the future path and the world it dictates

Baloney.  I can and will always try, but frankly the future looks about as bleak as the past.  Trying, is the best you can do.  Fuck Yoda freaky Disney fucking beast.  Trying, is the best you can do.

--------------------

Offlineinnerchild
Stranger
    #24001250 - 01/11/17 01:49 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

optimism / pessimism

to each his own.

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

#24001271 - 01/11/17 01:56 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

innerchild said:
optimism / pessimism

to each his own.

"to each his own"?  that's your idea of debate?

read the rules.  unreal.

--------------------

Offlineinnerchild
Stranger
    #24001284 - 01/11/17 02:00 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

the debate ended with your message prior to mine. so you want me to keep saying yes you can change and then you replying with baloney etc and i replying with yes you can change and then you replying with baloney etc? what are you saying? you have your opinion, i have my mine. we both stated them, went back and forth a few times, obviously not reaching an agreement, so yes, to each his own seems like a pretty reasonable end to our discussion on this specific matter.

rules? what rules?

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

#24001298 - 01/11/17 02:06 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

innerchild said:
the debate ended with your message prior to mine. so you want me to keep saying yes you can change and then you replying with baloney etc and i replying with yes you can change and then you replying with baloney etc? what are you saying? you have your opinion, i have my mine. we both stated them, went back and forth a few times, obviously not reaching an agreement, so yes, to each his own seems like a pretty reasonable end to our discussion on this specific matter.

rules? what rules?

That's the problem, you enter a forum with rules, and just spout nonsense.

Sorry bro, live the rest of your life in fantasy land.

Let me guess, CA?

Living In The Land Of La La?

--------------------

Offlineinnerchild
Stranger
    #24001311 - 01/11/17 02:09 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

I will stop replying to you now because I no longer find this back and forth useful to you or to myself, unless you're enjoying this in which case I apologize for ending the discussion.
have a good day

InvisibleLunarEclipse
Enlil's Official Story
Male User Gallery

#24001343 - 01/11/17 02:18 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

innerchild said:
I will stop replying to you now because I no longer find this back and forth useful to you or to myself, unless you're enjoying this in which case I apologize for ending the discussion.
have a good day

Who cares what "you find useful"?  You are seriously delusional, living in a delusional way, your "optimism" is unjustified.  Why would you even care what I enjoy.

OK bud cya later sorry you live in a freaking fog and apologize for it but are smug because you are "optimistic".  You and many others are going to be trying to "save yourselves" as the economy crashes and you scrap for food.  That's my prediction and it's backed by fact not some delusional bullshit.  I doubt you would have the common sense to prep so just hope the 7/11 stays open lol.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract