Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Toothpaste

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinethirtygoats
Male
US Govt admits americans have been overdosed on fluoride * 2
    #23991230 - 01/08/17 12:43 AM (6 months, 9 days ago)

http://healthimpactnews.com/2015/us-government-admits-americans-have-been-overdosed-on-fluoride/

"The US government has finally admitted they’ve overdosed Americans on fluoride and, for first time since 1962, are lowering its recommended level of fluoride in drinking water.

About 40 percent of American teens have dental fluorosis, a condition referring to changes in the appearance of tooth enamel—from chalky-looking lines and splotches to dark staining and pitting—caused by long-term ingestion of fluoride during the time teeth are forming.

In some areas, fluorosis rates are as high as 70-80 percent, with some children suffering from advanced forms.

The former recommendation called for a fluoride level of 0.7 to 1.2 milligrams per liter (mg/L) of water. The new upper limit set by the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is 0.7 mg/L, to prevent these visible signs of toxic overexposure.

Why Is a Drug Added to Water When the Dose Cannot Be Controlled?

It’s quite clear that when you add fluoride to drinking water, you cannot control the dose that people are getting, and fluoride is in fact not only a non-essential mineral but a toxic drug. This alone is one of the reasons why fluoride shouldn’t be added to drinking water at any level.

If a doctor somehow managed to force a patient to take a drug with known toxic effects and failed to inform them of the dosage and frequency, and never monitored their health outcome, they would be medically negligent and liable to legal and medical board action.

Yet water utilities administer this drug without a prescription, at the behest of the government, without any idea of who will get what dose and for how long, and without monitoring for side effects.

Fluoride is added to drinking water to, in theory, prevent a disease (tooth decay), and as such becomes a medicine by FDA definition. While proponents claim this is no different than adding vitamin D to milk, fluoride is not an essential nutrient. Moreover, fluoride isn’t even approved by the FDA for the prevention of cavities.

We now know that at a limit of 0.7-1.2 mg/L causes a great many people to overdose on the drug. Will an upper limit of 0.7 mg/L protect everyone forced to drink fluoridated water?

Considering the fact that people also get fluoride from toothpaste, dental rinses, processed foods, and beverages, the chances of overexposure are still present, even at this lowered level."

Yeah, I've only known fluoride was worthless for like 6 years... :thumbdown:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinemusiclover420
psychonaut
Male

Loc: PNW
Re: US Govt admits americans have been overdosed on fluoride [Re: thirtygoats]
    #23991293 - 01/08/17 01:22 AM (6 months, 9 days ago)

:strokebeard:

--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free

OfflineKonyap
20,000 sq. ft. radius

Loc: Planet Piss
Re: US Govt admits americans have been overdosed on fluoride [Re: musiclover420]
    #23991470 - 01/08/17 03:17 AM (6 months, 9 days ago)

it's bad for your brain too

OfflineParadigm Shift
Strangler
I'm a teapot

Loc: Outer Space
Re: US Govt admits americans have been overdosed on fluoride [Re: Konyap]
    #23991637 - 01/08/17 07:15 AM (6 months, 8 days ago)

They poisen you to subdue you and make it easier to brain wash you with the culture (cult). 

Its also being done with E numbers and preservatives.

If you imagine some drugs open human beings up such as psychadelics and other drugs shut people down such as flouride and E numbers.

This makes it easier for them to parasite off you.  They harvest your work effort.

Try and break free of their system or it will consume you and you become another willing drone of their cult.

Edited by Paradigm Shift (01/08/17 07:27 AM)

Offlinemorrowasted
एकम् सत् विप्रा बहुधा वदन्ति
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
Re: US Govt admits americans have been overdosed on fluoride [Re: Paradigm Shift]
    #23991852 - 01/08/17 11:02 AM (6 months, 8 days ago)

I recently switched to filtered water and seem to have noticed an increase in testosterone production

Offlinejamvan
Stranger
Re: US Govt admits americans have been overdosed on fluoride [Re: morrowasted]
    #23991893 - 01/08/17 11:21 AM (6 months, 8 days ago)

Thanks for finding and posting this. I've been telling people about this for a few years but that only goes so far. I'm going to proliferate this. People need to know. We've been trusting them with our health and well being for too long and all they've done is erect is facade of care, all the while poisoning our bodies and minds. Thank You!!

OfflineMyco Dude
Stranger

Re: US Govt admits americans have been overdosed on fluoride [Re: morrowasted] * 2
    #23991895 - 01/08/17 11:21 AM (6 months, 8 days ago)

Just want to note here that calcium flouride has been found to be helpful for strong bones and teeth. The chemical byproduct sodium flouride is what's used in most every water supply. Sodium flouride is clearly toxic and should be avoided at all costs imho

Invisibleellomello
XP
 User Gallery

Loc: babilonUSA
    #23991934 - 01/08/17 11:41 AM (6 months, 8 days ago)

i really don't understand the blind faith dedication some people have to fluoridation..,
if you look at science and facts and not propaganda created by those who profit from it.

Fun fact: swallowed flouride causes fluorosis AKA staining and weakening of teeth..
so there goes the whole reasoning for fluoridating.. i ask what is the REAL reason ??

Even if you don't want to believe this, imagine if you did, and there is no escaping fluoride.

Edited by ellomello (01/08/17 11:43 AM)

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: US Govt admits americans have been overdosed on fluoride [Re: Myco Dude] * 3
    #23991935 - 01/08/17 11:42 AM (6 months, 8 days ago)

Quote:

morrowasted said:
I recently switched to filtered water and seem to have noticed an increase in testosterone production

Filtering does not remove dissolved ions, especially ones as ridiculously small as fluoride. This is what is commonly known as "placebo effect".

Quote:

Myco Dude said:
Just want to note here that calcium fluoride has been found to be helpful for strong bones and teeth. The chemical byproduct sodium fluoride is what's used in most every water supply. Sodium fluoride is clearly toxic and should be avoided at all costs imho

There is absolutely no difference in a fluoride ion provided by calcium fluoride, and a fluoride ion provided by sodium fluoride. It's the same exact F- ion, the counter ion does not matter.

Edit: However, there is a difference in solubility. Sodium fluoride is very soluble in water, while calcium fluoride is not. That's actually where the toxicity of sodium fluoride comes from: the dissolved fluoride ions precipitate calcium ions in your body.

Edited by Kryptos (01/08/17 11:46 AM)

InvisibleEastBayRay
Re: US Govt admits americans have been overdosed on fluoride [Re: Kryptos]
    #23992617 - 01/08/17 04:41 PM (6 months, 8 days ago)

The only reason they are reducing fluoride levels is because they are trying to bankrupt Alex Jones and stop his anti-establishment message (He makes a ton of money from the sale of 'water filters'). I am actually joking and I do not believe it myself but it is possible.

Offlinesprinkles
mother pubber
Other

Loc: shambletown Flag
Re: US Govt admits americans have been overdosed on fluoride [Re: thirtygoats]
    #23992655 - 01/08/17 04:55 PM (6 months, 8 days ago)

what about BPA in plastic.  exposing all of us to that horrendous shit.

i hate the government, that's no secret.  I am so tired of these people that go on mass shooting sprees and killing innocent people.  If you're going to kill people atleast do something useful. Take out as many people (lawmakers, politicians, lawyers) as possible for fucks sake.  atleast those people have it coming.

the real problem is corn control.  dont get me started on corn

Offlinemr.psuedo
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: US Govt admits americans have been overdosed on fluoride [Re: sprinkles]
    #23992822 - 01/08/17 05:51 PM (6 months, 8 days ago)

It is said that the consumption of fluoride causes one to become less cognitive and overall docile.

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Columbus OH Flag
Re: US Govt admits americans have been overdosed on fluoride [Re: mr.psuedo]
    #23993314 - 01/08/17 08:38 PM (6 months, 8 days ago)

#Alex jones #false flag fluoride attack #toldyaso lulzzzzz

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Offlinebigbitch
Stranger

Re: US Govt admits americans have been overdosed on fluoride [Re: Konyap]
    #23993628 - 01/08/17 10:09 PM (6 months, 8 days ago)

Quote:

Paradigm Shift said:
They poisen you to subdue you and make it easier to brain wash you with the culture (cult). 

Its also being done with E numbers and preservatives.

If you imagine some drugs open human beings up such as psychadelics and other drugs shut people down such as flouride and E numbers.

Well some of the E-numbers, are completely harmless or good for you, and some are bad.  I've been curious why there are preservatives in everything now, including stuff that should not need it (soft drink syrup for fountain machines, candy, etc.)  However, I've never heard anything about preservatives being bad for your brain.  I would love to see some studies on this. 

Quote:

EastBayRay said:
The only reason they are reducing fluoride levels is because they are trying to bankrupt Alex Jones and stop his anti-establishment message (He makes a ton of money from the sale of 'water filters'). I am actually joking and I do not believe it myself but it is possible.

I thought most water filters didn't even remove fluoride.  Am I wrong?
Quote:

Konyap said:
it's bad for your brain too

Exactly!  This stuff is horrible for the CNS, yet they finally lower how much is in drinking water, because there is visible problems..  I don't need the government to help me take care of my teeth.  Purposefully putting fluoride in the water is ridiculous.  I really think it's in someones best interest to lower our lifespans.

Offlinetopdog82
Death Spirit
Male User Gallery

Loc: California
    #23994216 - 01/09/17 02:46 AM (6 months, 8 days ago)

Quote:

morrowasted said:

as measured by a blood test? Your anecdote has me curious

Offlinemorrowasted
एकम् सत् विप्रा बहुधा वदन्ति
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas Flag
Re: US Govt admits americans have been overdosed on fluoride [Re: topdog82]
    #23994481 - 01/09/17 08:38 AM (6 months, 7 days ago)

Quote:

topdog82 said:
Quote:

morrowasted said:

as measured by a blood test? Your anecdote has me curious

No but there have been studies showing that chronic flouride exposure affects testosterone

InvisibleEastBayRay
Re: US Govt admits americans have been overdosed on fluoride [Re: bigbitch]
    #23994606 - 01/09/17 10:31 AM (6 months, 7 days ago)

Quote:

bigbitch said:

Quote:

EastBayRay said:

I thought most water filters didn't even remove fluoride.  Am I wrong?

Alex Jones advertises the water filters he sells to filter out, or at least lower levels of, fluoride. He uses the sales tactic that the powers that be are dumbing us down and making us sluggish through putting fluoride in our water supply. Looks like he might be right. That being said, I feel like most of the time he is nothing more than a fear-mongering salesman.

Offlinetopdog82
Death Spirit
Male User Gallery

Loc: California
Re: US Govt admits americans have been overdosed on fluoride [Re: EastBayRay]
    #23994756 - 01/09/17 12:15 PM (6 months, 7 days ago)

Well that's that. Imma try it out soon. Find fluoride free toothpaste etc.

OfflinejellyfishS
Despicable Grandmas Boy

Re: US Govt admits americans have been overdosed on fluoride [Re: ellomello]
    #23995096 - 01/09/17 02:26 PM (6 months, 7 days ago)

Quote:

ellomello said:
i really don't understand the blind faith dedication some people have to fluoridation..,
if you look at science and facts and not propaganda created by those who profit from it.

Fun fact: swallowed flouride causes fluorosis AKA staining and weakening of teeth..
so there goes the whole reasoning for fluoridating.. i ask what is the REAL reason ??

Even if you don't want to believe this, imagine if you did, and there is no escaping fluoride.

So much of this is untrue I don't know where to begin.

--------------------
Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream?
Drugs I've done
Psychedelic Psummer Psundays 2016!
New Journals!:
My Ethnobotanical Garden
My Post-Hiatus Mycology Experiments
Looking to start growing kratom, e.nova and mimosa hostilis as well as for a replacement for my sick, 11 year old salvia cutting. My ethnobotanical garden is a long term project. Got plants/seeds I can trade (cacti, peppers, dream herb/calea z. etc PM me!)
Also seeking spores of species capable of truffle forming psilocybes like mexicana, ATL, galindoi etc. I will make sure the trade is very fair.
Αγαπώ την Ελλάδα

Invisiblevandago
Male User Gallery

Loc: .
Re: US Govt admits americans have been overdosed on fluoride [Re: jellyfish]
    #23995250 - 01/09/17 03:29 PM (6 months, 7 days ago)

This is why people start drinking before 5pm.

The meme's hurt my head just to scroll past.

Good christ I'm shooting up tap water as we speak to forget I even clicked here or responded to keep it going.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop: Toothpaste

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service